43

"(Y/n)!" Kuroo smiled giving you a warm hug.

"Kuroo you look amazing!" You smiled as you watched your boyfriend walk into your house wearing his suit.

He laughed. Then he poked your side. "You look cuter."

"Ow!" You laughed as he moved his finger away from your side. "I think you're cuter." You looked into his eyes.

"Sweetheart have you looked in the mirror? You are perfection." He smiled.

You felt your face flush at the compliment.

You ran into his arms, jumping onto him as he held you tightly.

"No kissing. (Y/n), don't fuck up your makeup." Your mother walked into the room.

You had forgotten you were wearing lipstick, and pulled back from Kuroo, wiping his lip with your finger "Sorry."

"After the ceremony is done, and your makeup comes off, then let's continue." He smiled.

Your mother smiled from the little flirt kuroo just did.

"Alright lets go! You had breakfast this morning, right (y/n)?" Kuroo smiled.

"Of course I did kuroo. It's a big day today." You smiled back.

The ceremony would last at least three hours, and they would proceed to go to a lunch in, where Kuroo would go himself, only for the graduates, and later that day, after the lunch in was over, there would be a dance that was reserved for the graduates. Kuroo could bring you into the dance though, everyone's allowed to let one person from elsewhere in, and he'd chosen you.

Meeting at the place, it wasn't your regular school auditorium, it was some type of big building you've never seen before. Walking inside holding onto kuroos hand, you walked past many other people of all ages, dressed up much more than you, standing in front of different doors which lead to different stages based on what the occasion was.

You met with kuroos mother, who took you from Kuroo. You had to wait in line with his mother because you weren't a graduate. Kuroo could go in right away.

He gave his mother a kiss on the cheek before giving you a kiss on the lips, and walking through the door to find his seat in alphabetical order. He entered the door, and you could no longer see him.

Standing in line with his mother, she gave you a smile. "You look beautiful (y/n)" she smiled.

"You too. I love your hair." You said looking at her curled hair.

She smiled before putting her hand to grab yours. "I know you're proud of Kuroo and I want you two to stay together even through next year when you aren't together." She said.

"Of course I will stay with him, I love him." You reassured her with a slight blush.

She brought you in for a little hug before pulling back. "I'm sorry your mother couldn't come with us, the stupid school only lets one non family member to attend." She sighed.

"It's okay. I'm sorry in advance if the same thing happens next year for my graduation." You said.

"You could always bring me instead of kuroo." She winked.

You let out a little laugh. "I'll think about it." You said while still having a big grin from when you were laughing.

Soon after, the workers lead you and his mother into the auditorium. It was much bigger and more professional like.

You sat down and you couldn't see Kuroo or the other third years.

Sitting next to kuroos mother and other family's of other graduates, you noticed about six rows reserved for students, the graduates you supposed.

Kuroos mother had made sure to have her camera ready while you had your phone to take pictures. The principle began giving a speech before telling everyone to quiet down. The lights to the room dimmed as a separate door opened.

The lights then shown brighter than before as people appeared.

Students you recognized from the halls, who were third years, walked into the room, wearing a graduating hat and a little robe on their shoulders. You noticed kuroo around the middle, where you saw him turn his head all around the room to see where you and his mother were.

You locked eyes and he gave a smile, waving his hand up in the air, to say hello to you. You did the same back, as he followed along the students down in an organized row, to their seats.

He sat down next to a girl, and other girl, but unlike them, he was looking at you. Everyone else was either paying attention to the teachers on the stage, or their families around the audience. You weren't that far from kuroos seat, but you also couldn't talk to him. You could see him say something, but you didn't know what he said.

He then made a heart shape with his hands.

His mother gave him a smile while you blew him a little kiss, to which he smiled.

The lights in the room flashed once again as the principle stood in front of a podium. Behind him was many different trophies and medals.

"I'd like to welcome all students and families. This year-" he began.

_____________

The ceremony was almost over. The only thing left was medals.

When kuroo went up to get his diploma before, he gave a little wave towards you with a smile. You returned the smile with tears almost welling up. His mother was holding onto your shoulder almost crying herself, but being able to take pictures with stable hands.

The trophies as well as medals, were for many different subjects, sports and leader roles in the student body.

"Subject award: chemistry. This student has proven to maintain amazing skills since he entered Nekoma high. The last year has brought him to succeed as a student, and proves he will have a great future in the health and wellness industry. Passing with a 99% average, May I ask kuroo, tersuro up to the stage." Your chemistry teacher said into the microphone as Kuroo slowly stood up.

You looked towards his mother as she did the same to you.

"-"

"I had no idea." She smiled knowing this was just as shocking to her as it was to you.

You both turned back to kuroo as he walked up the stairs to get his medal.

Shaking teachers hands as he got a medal put around his neck, he walked up to the microphone to say something.

"Thank you." He smiled into the microphone before he was about to walk away, he leaned back towards the microphone again.

"Especially you (y/n), thank you." He pointed to you with a small smirk.

He then walked down and back to his seat, but you couldn't focus on that, you could only focus to all the eyes on you. You were totally flushed and on top of that, he pointed to you to thank you, so everyone knew. Kuroos mother just shook you a little in a side hug as you looked down at the floor shyly.

The awards soon ended after more kids went up to receive their medals. The student council read a whole speech on how much they've grown, and where they're heading. The usual. Some kids were crying, others were laughing, and kuroo kept looking back from his seat, to you and his mother, with a smile on his face.

The ceremony ended and you were allowed to see Kuroo once you entered the auditorium you were in. You stood with his mother, waiting for him to come out a couple minutes later, probably because the principal or someone wanted to say something afterwards without everyone else hearing.