9

The boys huddled around you and coach waiting for your instructions.

"Okay guys. I believe in you. All we have to do is prevent the aces spikes. Stay strong and we can win this." You smiled.

The boys all gave a soft smile before coach began telling them their positioning and where to play depending on who's up to serve on the enemy team.

The boys began their match and were actually in the lead. Every set from Kenma was perfect. You could tell he was totally into it.

Kenma has always been competitive. Ever since you met playing videogames, you always knew he hated losing. You were so proud he didn't want to loose this volleyball game as well.

Nekoma took the first set with ease, but you noticed ushijima, the team captain from shiratorizawa, aggressively crack his knuckles while a red haired boy was trying to encourage him.

The boys huddled around you and coach once again and you pat kenmas shoulder.

"Nice job dude!" You smiled to Kenma while he gently smiled back.

"Thanks." He whispered.

"We still haven't won boys. So don't stop now. I want to see you push yourselves to the limit. I know you can do it." You smiled while moving your gaze from player to player.

When you finally got to kuroo, you looked him right in the eye. "Good luck." You blushed as you watched the boys walk back onto court. Kuroo followed behind them giving you a big smile.

You sat back down beside coach as you watched the boys begin the second set. The boys were very competitive and losing energy quickly. Kenmas sets became increasingly slower and kuroo was jumping less and less high. It was 24 - 23 in Nekomas favour. You believed in them.

Kenma once again set the ball. You could tell kuroo was sweating and wanted nothing more than to get some sleep. His body looked like it was about to collapse, but you couldn't just let them loose.

"Kuroo! You got this!" You stood up cheering him on.

Kuroo became increasingly fast with his feet as he jumped even higher than he ever had before. You watched as he smashed the ball perfectly onto the floor on the enemy teams side.

You sat in shock as kuroo stood in shock as well.

Yamamoto leapt around kuroo laughing "you did it man! Holy shit!"

Kuroo thanked the team but quickly walked towards you.

Before you could congratulate him, he took you in for a big hug. You blushed as you felt his head rest upon your head.

"Thank you." He smiled as he pulled away from the hug.

He boops you on the nose. "Without you, I wouldn't have had the strength to get to the ball fast enough." He stands up straight and looks at everyone looking at the two of you.

He slowly backs away, looking slightly embarrassed. The tension was crazy and the boys just watched with grins on their faces.

Since there was no other games that day, coach had decided you could do whatever you'd like. You really wanted to go to a near by mall, but you knew the boys probably wouldn't like that idea.

You returned to your rooms as the boys began to change back into their regular clothes. You noticed kuroo stand right beside you as he changed. You looked away in embarrassment as he took off his shirt revealing his abs.

Shit shit. SHIT! you turn your head back towards the boy changing. You almost started drooling at his hot body.

Kuroo noticed you staring at him changing.