17

"Hey (y/n)!" A voice said from across the room

"Huh?" You turned around to the voice.

It was Isabella. It's been 3 months since Isabella and Kenma started dating and honestly you couldn't be happier for both of them.

"Hey isa, what's up?" You asked.

Isabella and you had become close considering you and her were best friends and both your boyfriends were best friends as well. It was weird though, you'd never spend time as a group the 4 of you. You thought it was more fun to hang out without the boys. They'd just be annoying anyways.

"Saturday me you, kuroo kenma. Sleepover" she smiled.

"Sleepover? Bro you trust them?!" you asked shocked.

"Yeah. Plus my parents are on a trip so it's lonely at home. Bitch it isn't a question. Your coming."

"Yeah yeah I'll come. But are you sure about the boys?"

"Don't worry about it. We'll sleep together in my bed and they'll sleep on the couches in the living room. No problems."

You sighed. There was no way this girl would change her mind after already preparing for it.

"Fine."

You were added into a group chat with kuroo, Kenma, and Isabella.

'What's up fuckers. We're coming to my house next week Friday and y'all sleeping over.'

She's coming in hard. She might need to slow her roll before the boys think of something stupid.

'It'll just be like a group thing. Nothing weird' you texted. Even though that made you sound even more sus, you wanted to let them know nothing was going to go down.

'Hell yeah' Kuroo replied.

'K' Kenma texted a single letter, the usual reply. How does Isabella even deal with his dry ass?

You constantly played video games with Kenma, but damn he really was dry when he wasn't raging at a screen every time he died.

You and Isabella continued with class and soon left for your next period, with Kenma and Yamamoto.

Lunch time came around and you and kuroo had bought pizza from the cafeteria. You sat down with the rest of the team. You'd been sitting next to kuroo and even been getting much closer to him.

He was always protective but soft also. You finished eating your pizza and you leant your head against kuroos shoulder. He wrapped his arm around your side and rest his head against the top of yours.

Other students walked by, which made you a little shy, but overall you were as happy as can be. You've been together for 6 months. You never wanted your time with kuroo to end.

Not many people knew about your relationship with kuroo. You weren't exactly hiding it, but you weren't telling people either.
The boys on the volleyball team always teased you but if they said shit you'd make them run laps during practice.

The days flew by and before you knew it, it was Friday. The day you would sleep over at Isabella's. Your mother had known, but she wasn't aware of kuroo and Kenma being there.

In the months since you and kuroo had started dating, you were hanging out much more than usual, and eventually you told your mother you were dating. She didn't mind. She was a little concerned because he was a year older, but she's met kuroo and thinks he's an idiot, perfect for you.

You packed your bags in the morning so instead of going home, you'd go straight to Isabella's house.

"Sweetheart?" Kuroo called to you.

You turn around to face the door of your art class, the last period of the day.

"Kuroo what!" You blushed at him barging into your classroom to call you a stupid nickname.

Fukunaga put his hand on my shoulder. "He's an idiot I know, but just go see what he wants so he can leave haha."

You knew Kuroo would be to stubborn to leave without telling you what he came to your class for. "Ugh."

Before you could stand up, your teacher interrupted you

"Excuse me, why are you interrupting my class?"

Kuroo gave a sly smile.

"I have to ask (y/n) about our volleyball meet later. It's very important mrs." He always acted so respectful towards teachers but he was a totally different person when he was fooling around with the team.

The teacher sighed before pointing at you and then kuroo.

You finally got up and rushed to the door.

"What's it about now? We don't even have volleyball practices this week."

"I wanted to make sure we were going to Isabella's together." He whispered

You slapped the top of his head. "Of course we are stupid! You really ditched your class just to come ask me that?!"

He pouted. "Yeah. I didn't want to go without you."

Ugh. You sighed. Class would end in 10 minutes anyways, but kuroo cant just leave before dismissal.

"Go back to class." You whispered.

"Class is done, seniors don't have to stay once class ends even if there is time left." He smiled seeming proud.

"You act like a kid. Don't interrupt my class. Just wait 10 minutes man." You whispered before heading back for the class door.

"Wait." He whispered before grabbing onto your arm while you were turning back for the door.

"....., never mind. I'll see you later." He put his head down.

You gave him an honest smile before turning back.

You entered the class before going to sit back with Fukunaga.

"What did he want this time?" He joked.

"He's such an idiot oh my gosh." You said rolling your eyes as you held back a laugh at how adorable of a dumbass he is.

Fukunaga smiled before going back to doing an assignment.

You finished all your assignment beforehand, even though you weren't the best, at least you tried. You sat on your phone looking through Twitter for the remaining time.

The bell rang and you were dismissed.