3

Kenma took your hand once again and walked out of the classroom.

"We'll sit together with my team." He said as you two rushed to the cafeteria before there were large groups of people like before.

You walked hand in hand as you saw a group of boys sitting in the corner of the cafeteria.

"That's them." He said as he pointed to the boys you were just looking at.

Some of them looked towards you as you let go of Kenma's hand.

He sat down and waved at you to sit down with him. The boys were shocked.

"Who's the cutie?" One of the taller males with black hair said.

"Her names (y/n). She's the girl I've talked to you about." He said as he took out his lunch.

"You talk about me?" You say with a smirk as you nudge his arm.

Kenma hides his face in his hair as he points to the boy with black hair.

"Kuroo. You've heard him before." He said as he grabbed a handful of rice with his chop sticks and shoved it in his mouth.

"You're kuroo?! I always hear stories about you from Kenma! Oh and I played videogames with him while you were over his house! You made him get off the game leaving me." You slightly pouted. Followed by a calming smile. "Nice to meet you."

"Are you dating Kenma?" He instantly asked.

You laughed. You saw Kenma as nothing more than a good friend. He was sassy and unenthusiastic, but you found it fun to talk with him.

"No. We're just friends!" You say as you smile gently at the boy.

Kenma looked away. You could tell he didn't like talking about being in relationships and he just saw you as a person to play games with.

Kuroo looked kind of disappointed.

"You'll get her one day man!" He said as he leaned over the table ruffling his hands in the boys hair.

"Oh shut up kuroo I don't need a girl. I got all I want right here!" He said as he pulled out his psp.

You began to laugh at Kenma as he shoved the console in kuroos face swinging it back and forth with his tongue out.

Once he was finished mocking kuroo, he introduced you to the rest of his team. You took a liking to the tall boy with grey hair. His name was lev. He had sparkly green eyes and he talked a lot while Kenma was busy explaining about each person a little more.

One of your favourite boys was yaku. He was the Libro. He was like the mother of the group. He was rather small, but he had a smile on his face and seemed like a positive person. You had lunch with the boys and soon after you finished eating and just continued to talk.

"(Y/n), do you like volleyball?" Kuroo asked.

You didn't play sports in general, physical activity was not something you enjoyed. You preferred staying inside playing videogames with Kenma.

"The closest thing to a sport I've ever played was wii tennis." You laughed.

Kenma let out a little chuckle as well.

"I didn't say you had to play it. I want you to come watch us practice." He smiled.

You stared at him. His eyes were pitch black. They matched his black hair. It looked really cool.

"I'll come." You gave him a warm smile.

Alright next class is chemistry. Kenma has already agreed to take you to chemistry.