60

It's been a year since your wedding, the anniversary to be exact. Kuroo had let you sleep in and you rearranged your work schedule as he took a vacation day.

For breakfast he made pancakes. He's been getting good at cooking lately. He takes interest from it because both you and his mother cooked. He felt left out so he learned to impress you.

You laughed as he cuddled next to you as you ate the pancakes in bed. You fed him little bites in between giggles the two of you shared.

He took you to a restaurant as a late lunch/early dinner. You stuffed your face with the Greek food. Greek food wasn't something you ate on the regular, but damn did it taste good. You savoured every bite.

Kuroo payed for the food. It felt like Kuroo was spoiling you today but to be fair, it was your anniversary. You bought him a little something, but wanted to wait home to give it to him.

"Here sweetheart." He said as he placed you onto the bed in your room. He picked you up when you got into your apartment room and carried you to your bed.

"I've got a present." He smiled.

"So do I." you smiled as you walked across the room to your side closet, pulling out a box from under your wardrobe shelves.

"Okay okay you open my present first."

You gave him the box as he unwrapped it. "No way." He smiled as it revealed the Jordan's box.

Kuroos been wanting shoes, and he's been non stop talking about silver toe air Jordan 1's. They're pricy, which is why he didn't buy it himself, but you thought it'd be the perfect present for him.

"I love it (y/n)" he gently looked into your eyes with a smile.

"They look cool. You better not fuck them up." You teased with a smile.

He launched himself towards you to give you a hug, before giving you his present.

"I'm kinda nervous." You admitted as you unwrapped the little box. It was from pandora, a jewelry store.

You opened it, revealing a little chain that was in the form of a heart. You were confused and Kuroo could tell.

"You remember that bracelet I got you back in highschool?" He asked.

You nodded. It was in the dresser next to your side of the bed.

"Let me see it." He said as you handed him the bracelet.

He clicked the chain onto the bracelet, making the bracelet look pretty with the extra accessory.

"I bought this bracelet way back when, hoping I'd get you these to clip onto it to make it look pretty." He smiled. "Now your first chain is a heart." He kissed your cheek.

It looked so cute. You thanked him.

A few minutes past of you laughing at him trying on the shoes and being an idiot walking around your room like he was on the runway, and you putting the bracelet around your wrist, shaking it to make a clacking sound every time the chain hit the bracelet.

"Happy one year Sweetheart." He kissed the top of your head as you rested on the bed, on your phone.

He gently lowered your phone so you could look at him in the eyes.

"So any other presents you want to give me?" He smirked.

"What kind of present are you looking for?" You smiled as he stood next to you.

"Those lips." He laughed as he sprung onto you on the bed, attacking your lips with kisses. You placed your phone on your nightstand as you playfully kissed him. You both pulled back, softly smiling and giggling a little.