16

You opened your eyes to your familiar room.

You took a second to process what had just happened. It felt so real.

You placed your hands over your eyes, to realize you were crying. Tears streamed down your face as you moved your hand onto your heart.

It was beating so damn fast you thought it might blow up.

You grabbed your phone with your shaky hands to see the time.

10:30 am.

Holy shit so late? It was the weekend after all, but you haven't processed anything considering the dream you just had.

You pulled out your messages with kuroo almost instantly.

'Kuroo I need to see you.'

You didn't expect him to respond right away. It was kuroo after all. He barely even wakes up on a weekend.

You did recieve a message, but not from kuroo.

'I went grocery shopping. Make yourself breakfast once you get up'

It was a text from your mother.

That only made you feel even more lonely.

30 minutes past and you'd been doing nothing but waiting.

'Whats wrong?'

It was kuroo.

You replied instantly.

'Come to my house. Right now. Please. The address is _____'

'I'm on my way.'
Was the only thing he texted back before going offline Instagram.

15 minutes later you heard a knock on the door.

You looked like a slob but you didn't care.

You ran downstairs opening the door seeing Kuroo in his regular black track pants and red T-shirt.

The tears began rolling down your face.

"Hey... Hey!" He said calmly and quickly as he closed the front door behind him seeing you cry.

"What-" he began before being cut out by you falling to your knees.

"Sweetheart." He whispered before kneeling down beside you.

You covered your eyes with your hands. You didn't want Kuroo to see you like this.

"Move your hands" he whispered as he gently grabbed your arms to help move them away.

You looked to him with your eyes covered in water.

"K..ur-o.o" you managed to say before braking down into more tears.

Kuroo didn't say anything. He just sat in front of you wiping the tears off your eyes with his thumb.

He leant towards you holding gently onto your back. You wrapped your arms around his neck almost instantly.

Tears flowed down your face into kuroos shirt. He didn't care though.

"Where's your room?" He whispered as he gently picked you up.

"Upstairs to the right" You managed to say through all the wheezes and sobs.

Kuroo takes his time slowly walking up the stairs with you in his arms.

Once he was in your room with you, he sat down on your bed. You continued to cry into kuroos warmth.

He gently leaned back, making you lie on top of him. You felt as his arms reached through your shirt, rubbing your back with his warm hands.