34

The phone vibrated and lit up from across the room, but you were far and too comfortable to get up.

Although you were impatient to know who was texting you, you were already half asleep.

And then you were fully asleep.

You woke up to the sounds of birds chirping like you were from a Disney movie and sprung up to get your phone.

The text message from the other night was from kuroo. You opened it as Kuroo sent a heart saying 'see you tomorrow sweetheart'

You held your phone against your chest as you pulled it away to text him back.

'Goodmorning♥️ I can't wait for whatever you have planned for today' you took your phone into the bathroom as you washed your face and did your business.

Once that was done, you walked into the kitchen to get breakfast.

"Hey hun." You heard your mother from the living room.

"Good morning mom." You answered walking into the kitchen.

You made yourself a quick piece of toast as you went to sit down next to your mother on the couch.

"Tonight kuroos taking me out." You said hoping your mother would be okay with that.

"I know. Kuroo Already told me. You better be safe." She said giving you the yes to go out with him that night.

"Thank you." You nodded as you looked towards the show she was watching. You and your mother had different tastes in genera for shows, but every once in a while you'd watch whatever she was watching and she'd watch whatever you were watching.

The day went by with some time with your mother. Talking with her and even deciding on online shopping together. She recommended some cute tops from garage and cool jeans from hot topic. You blew over $100 but it was worth it because your closet was dry anyways.

Thinking about that, you realized you had absolutely no idea what to wear for tonight.

Well, it was confusing considering you didn't know where he would be taking you. If he took you somewhere fancy you wound definitely have to dress up but what if he was taking you somewhere low key? Then you could wear comfortable clothes and his sweatshirt.

But you didn't know.

It was already past lunch and you decided to take a warm shower so you'd smell nice while with kuroo. Plus your shampoo made your hair more soft than usual so you wanted your hair as soft and pretty as possible for kuroo.

You decided on wearing your favourite black ripped jeans, an oversized T-shirt and the bracelet he'd bought for you back when you were with him at his training camp with the volleyball team.

You admired yourself in the mirror before walking back downstairs to watch some tv. Your mother had weekends off, so she usually liked to stay home and enjoy some time with you, but she also went grocery shopping and cleaned. She was currently cleaning downstairs.

So, you had the tv to yourself. You put on some show you'd started but never finished and watched a few episodes. Your alarm on your phone you'd set a while ago vibrated and you felt it as it was in your jean pockets.

"Shit it's already 6pm?" You said outloud quietly as you silenced your phone

Kuroo would pick you up by 8 and you only had 2 hours. You didn't eaten dinner because kuroo said he'd handle food, and to have a late dinner with him.

You still didn't know where he'd take you. You felt super embarrassed if he took you to a fancy restaurant while you were wearing casual clothes, but at the same time Kuroo was a laid back guy and fancy places were totally not him.

You wanted to put on makeup and some perfume because you want to look pretty for the one you love.

You put on some eyeliner and fake eyelashes. You left your hair down, and put on some perfume that smelt like marshmallows, it smelt amazing not to mention it was expensive. You would only use it on special occasions because you didn't want to waste it, but for kuroo it wouldn't be a waste.

After one hour you finished your makeup and walked downstairs to your mother who was waiting for you.

"Ah you look stunning honey!" She smiled walking out of the kitchen to admire you from closer.

"Thanks mom" You said smiling looking to the ground.

"He'll love it I'm sure." She reassured you holding onto your wrist. "Isn't this the bracelet he bought to confess to you?" She smiled.

You nodded. You told your mother a lot about you and kuroo. It's like he's all you could talk about. Your mother was happy non the less.

You waited another hour before you heard a knock on the door.

You practically ran to the door.

It swung open revealing an average looking kuroo.

"Hi kuroo!" You smiled as you jumped into his arms to give him a hug

He gave a smile before entering the house.

"Hello mrs." Kuroo smiled as he walked with you into the kitchen.

"Hi kuroo." She smiled wiping her hands on her apron as she put the food she was preparing down. "You better not do anything stupid with (y/n) tonight." She joked yet it sounded a little threatening.

"Don't worry. She'll be home safe and sound before 11pm" he smiled towards your mother knowing that he won't be able to be with you after midnight.

It's not that she didn't trust him. It's just that she didn't know his intentions so she wasn't about to let her daughter be out alone with her boyfriend in the middle of the morning.

"Can I talk to your mother for a second?" Kuroo asked you.

You just stood there, but then you just went into the living room away from the kitchen. You didn't know what he was telling her and you were kind of nervous.

Five minutes later kuroo came into the living room holding his hand out towards you as you sat on the couch on your phone.

You looked up at him with a pout.

"Aw c'mon (y/n) I wasn't talking bad about you to your mom. Don't worry." He joked.

You couldn't keep back a smile and grabbed his hand to help yourself stand up. "Lets goooo." You tugged his hand leading towards the front door.

"I'll be back mom! Love you!" You said loudly as you dragged kuroo outside with you.

"So, where are we going?" You smiled as you pranced towards kuroos car while he followed behind because you still held onto his hand.

"What's with the energy sweetheart?" He smiled while opening the door for you.

You hopped in the car as Kuroo went to the drivers seat to get in.

"I'm just excited to see where you'll be taking me!" You smiled as he put on his seatbelt hanging his head back against the head rest while looking at you.

"Well you'll just have to wait till we get there." He smiled. Before putting the car in drive, he leant over towards you wanting a kiss.

You put your finger over his lips. "No kisses till we get there." You whispered moving your finger from his mouth to his hair to give him a little pat.

He pouted a little before reaching over to kiss your cheek.

You just laughed. "Let's go." You said as Kuroo put the car in drive and stepped on the gas.