27

"Isa I didn't bring much money, so I won't be able to buy anything besides lunch." You said holding out your wallet with only a 20 and 10 dollar bill.

"Girl hush." She said putting a finger over your mouth to which you blushed.

"We're going to Sephora and we're getting makeovers. It's on me." She said giving a smile.

"But we're already wearing makeup! And you look beautiful already so why waste money?" You complained not wanting Isabella to use money on unnecessary things.

"You think I'm beautiful?" She pouted cutely as she pinched your cheek.

You slapped her hand away. "I do. So how about you don't waste money on your already perfect face?" You said in hopes of coming up with a different idea on how to pass the time at the mall.

"What about hair salon?" She smirked.

You poked your hair "my hairs perfectly fine." And you moved your finger from your head onto hers. "And yours' fine too."

"THEN WHAT DO WE DO!" She whined looking around at an intersection in the mall.

"How about we just go try on clothes we'll never buy?" You suggested pointing to the lingerie stores.

"Fuck yeah girl!" She said as she grabbed onto your hand basically running towards Victoria's Secret.

Once you entered the store you instantly regretted it. You were still to young to be shopping at a place like this and you were scared the random cashiers would judge you and Isabella.

"This. This right now!" She pointed to the sexy body suit with holes around the nipples and crotch.

"Your kidding! How are you so confident in a store like this?" You whispered embarrassed.

"Who's gonna judge me? Plus even if someone does, they can suck my ass!" She said giving a smile putting her hand on your shoulder.

"Be more confident. You're beautiful." She winked pulling out one of the body suits in a red colour.

"This seems to be about your size, right?" She said putting it over your body as she tilted her head. "Yeah that should be about it. Here!" She put it into your hands.

"No way you want me to wear this." You sighed as you looked at the article of clothing in your hand. It looked cute, yes, but way too much for you.

She grabbed one in her size, the colour black.

"Excuse me can we get 2 changing rooms?" Isabella asked across the store to a worker.

"Isa where are you getting all this energy?" You said trying to not look the worker in her eyes as she lead you to a changing room.

"Listen. Just try it on, I'm sure it'll look beautiful on you and it'll boost your self confidence!" She said opening the door for you and you walked in holding the lingerie.

She went into the room next to you.

There was a mirror in front of you and you looked away as you took of your clothes.

Once you were fully undressed you looked at yourself in the mirror. You didn't cry, you had no tears left, and now was not the time.

Your body was beautiful, everyone would tell you, but at the end of the day you looked into the mirror seeing disappointment.

You grazed your hands around your curves and tummy.

You closed your eyes. "You're beautiful sweetheart." You imagined as you opened your eyes with a tear forming. "Thank you kuroo." You whispered to yourself.