56

Next was the awards. Art awards, leadership awards. All the usual. Same as last year.

But the one thing you were waiting for was the chemistry award. When the principle finally mentioned it, your heart began to pound.

"Next up is the chemistry award. This student got... a 100% average. That's incredible." He said as he looked towards the group of students. "(Y/n) (l/n)" he called. "Please come up to the stage."

Your heart was racing as you stood up from your seat. You didn't want to cry. You walked up the little stairs up to the stage and shaking the principles hand, you forced yourself to not cry of happiness.

"100% average. That's astonishing" he smiled as he placed the medal around your neck.

"Thank you sir." You looked towards the crowd, looking for kuroo.

It looked like he was crying. Oh shit. You didn't want to cry. Not wearing makeup like this.

You gently grabbed the microphone, as you were allowed to, and thanked kuroo.

"The reason I got a 100% average is because of the boy who won this exact award last year, averaging with 99%. The boy who is also my boyfriend." You smiled as you looked at him.

He made a heart with his hands as you walked down the stage looking at him. You made a heart with your hands as well before sitting down.

You were still star struck from getting a 100% average. You didn't even know that was possible.

Isabella gave you a hug from behind as a way to congratulate you.

The ceremony ended as you said goodbye to Kenma and Isabella. You went to your mother and Kuroo.

Before anyone could say anything, Kuroo took you in for a hug. He held so tightly. You wrapped your arms around his back.

"You did it sweetheart." He smiled as he kissed you on the cheek, not wanting to ruin your lip stick.

"It's all thanks to you kuroo!" You smiled, grabbing tightly onto his hand.

Your mother smiled and guided your way out of the crowded auditorium. You got your diploma and separated from Kenma and Isabella. This was your time.

You walked out holding onto kuroo tightly as you didn't want to get lost in the crowd.

"Remember when you were a new student at Nekoma? You held onto my hand through the halls because you were scared of getting lost. It reminds me of how you're holding my hand right now." He smiled as he tightened the grip on your hand tighter.

"Yeah." You blushed as you walked out of the building completely.

"Okay you guys were good. I thought I lost you." Your mother said as she pulled out her camera.

"It's still crowded, even out here. Let's go somewhere to take pictures." She said as she began walking. Your mother knew the area well. There was an alleyway not too far, filled with colourful graffiti. It was a pretty cool vibe.

You stood next to kuroo as she took some pictures, finding the best angles with the best lighting.

You took plenty of pictures. Silly pictures, cute pictures, serious pictures, and finally pictures of him holding gently onto your waist while kissing you.

Kuroo took a few with you and your mother as well. After that was all said and done, you went home. You really didn't want to say goodbye to kuroo. You wanted the day to last forever.

You managed to convince your mother to go into kuroos house so you could spend more time with him. Your mother didn't want to be all dressed up while entering kuroos house for a second time. But your pestering got the better of her and she agreed.