11

You looked back at the boys. They were staring like hawks.

"If I'm going to do it, I don't want you all watching!" You yell while pointing your finger towards the door.

"You better do it." Yamamoto smirked as he walked out of the door grabbing many of the other boys along with him. You and kuroo were the only ones left in the room.

"Are we seriously going to do this?" You put your hand on your forehead while you shook it.

"You.. don't have to." Kuroo said with a tint of sadness in his voice. "I didn't even know they'd think of such a fucked up dare. It's okay if you aren't comfortable."

"No kuroo. It's just that... To be honest, I'm nervous." You whisper as you look towards the ground.

"It's just us. And were dating. Remember? Prove to those boys you're not a pussy." He smiled as he adjusted his gaze towards you. "You don't have to."

You were still sitting in his lap, but you didn't know exactly what to do or whether he would enjoy it. He noticed you were nervous before flipping your body to make you face him. You were still sitting in his lap. You crossed your legs around his waist as he laughed.

"Here." He gently removed your legs from crossing his waist and lied down with you sitting directly on top of his lower half.

"All you have to do is move around a little. That'll be enough." He smiled before reaching one hand out to hold yours. "I won't tell you what to do. It's up to you."

You nervously grabbed his hand. He used the other to grab your thigh.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine!" He reassured you.

You closed your eyes before moving your hips side to side on top of him. You felt kuroos body shake for a quick second underneath you.

"It feels good." He grunted quietly.

You covered your mouth as you heard him grunt. His voice was so deep and hot.

"Is that fine?" You ask slowly getting up from his body.

"Wait." He grabs your hand making you stay in place back on his lap. "One more time. Please." He whispered.

He got his back off of the ground and hugged you. You were sitting in his lap facing him. You looked away in embarrassment as he asked you to do it once more.

"Close your eyes." You said feeling nervous he was staring into your eyes.

He gently closed his eyes before giving a gentle smile. You held lightly onto his shoulders as you moved your hips back and forth, side to side.

You let out a little noise, like reaction to the feeling from the action.

"Kuroo.. I.." You were stumbling on your words.

"It's okay." He slowly opened his eyes to see your flushed red face. "You did great." He whispered before caressing his hand through your hair.

"Let's get them back in here." He pointed to the door. You nodded as you stood up from his lap heading towards the door. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He said as he quietly stood up walking towards the bathroom.

You blushed, why is he always going to the damn bathroom? You pulled yourself together as you opened the door. The boys basically had their faces against the door to hear what was happening.

They shot back as you opened the door.

"Come back in." You whispered practically pulling them back into the room.