Silent Diaries: Book 1

By Ajaay_skittles

Loren and Jasmine are 2 different girls. Loren a girl who's been through hell and back, has given up on every... More

Entry 1- Embarrassment
Entry 2- Her
Challenges - Entry 3
I'll Talk ~No Entry
Text Me? ~ No Entry
Irritation! -No Entry
Snapped - Entry 4
Guilt - No Entry
A Break Through - No Entry
Fluent Speech -Entry 5
i KNOW im not! ~ No entry
Silent Treatment -Jealousy- No Entry
In Likings - No Entry
Asshole Quality? -No Enty
Center of attention - Its A Party Pt.1
Its A Party Pt. 2 -Party Pooper
Just a Summer Fling
Dog Days Pt. 1 - Dusty!
Dog Days Pt. 2 - Blow for Blow
Sneaky Much
Painted Red
Bigger than That
Im A Boss ~Brielle~
My First Date
Witcho Mad Ass
Hands OFF!! ~Broken
WEAK ASS!
Heartless : Entry 6
Family Dinner?
What they dont know
Drunken Love โค
Unwanted Apologies
Feelingsโค
Untold Feelings
Sparks ^.^
My First... โค
Fri{end}ships
I Can Make Love To You.
Sensitiveโค
Begged For - Daddy's Home!
Sorry Excuses
Entry 7~ Taking Control
Epilogue
Announcement
MUST READ!! (2 Things)
Q & A - Description
Read Books 2 & 3

Inside-Out

14.1K 460 21
By Ajaay_skittles

(A.n I didn't know wat to name this chapter sooooo lol yeah the name aint got nothing to do with nothing)

Loren

~

I pulled on my 'Pink' Victoria secret sweater to cover my bruised wrist and jogged downstairs. It was 3:54 and Louras bus will be outside at 4:05 . once I got downstairs I saw my mom and Teri about to leave.
"I was just going to send for you" Elana said. She glanced at Jasmine who sat on the couch. I looked down at my hand.
"We are gonna go now. We will be back later alright" my mom said. I nodded.
"See you later sweetness. " Teri said to me. I smiled.
"Jas remember to feed Oreo if I'm not back before 5:30 okay" she added.
"I know ma" Jasmine said pulling out her phone.
"Bye baby" mommy kissed my forehead and then her and Teri walked out.
"I'm hungry, you trying to get me something to eat?" Jasmine spoke to me. She got some nerve breathing a word to me after she hurt me.
"Fuck you" I barked before I walked out my house. And started walking up the block to meet my sister at her busstop. I was early so o sat on the curb and pulled out my phone to play candy crush when Dee texted me.

"Baby. Conditioning is over. I'm coming to see you" she texted. I smiled faintly at the text. Maybe all I need right now is to be in her arms , and forget about Jasmine

"Okay babe. I'll be outside waiting" I replyed and pulled up the candy crush app.

~

"How was school Loura?" I asked her as we walked back to the house.
"Fun! We did finger paintings of turkeys for thanksgiving and I eat leaf sugar cookies." She exclaimed. I giggled.
"Sounds fun"
"It was!" She skipped. Loura is always so happy and cheerful just like I was when I was her age. When daddy was still around.
I sighed and brushed the memories away as we reached home.
"Go on inside Lour. Jasmine and Oreo is inside. Oreo is in my room asleep. You can wake her up and play. But you have to change out of your school clothes first" I said.
"Okay okay!" She sang and practically ran into the house. I smiled and sat on the pourch. And waited for Dee. It was hot as hell outside and I had on this damn sweater. I pulled up the arms of my sweater and looked at my wrist again. I just couldn't believe the bruises were there. And Jasmine put them there. I  never would of thought we would of ended up like this. I thought she would have been the one to love me and make me forget about all the shit Dwayne did to me. But all she did was give me another reason to believe that I'm not worth much to anyone. I will never be happy and cheerful like my sister again.

My eyes over flow with water as my thoughts took the best of me. My tears hitting my burning wrist.

"Aye" someone spoke to me and I quickly pulled my sweater sleeves down and whipped my tears quickly once I realized it was Jasmine.
"What?" I said harshly.
"I'm finna slide. Watch oreo and yo sister." She said stepping off the pourch. She turned and looked at me.
"Its to damn hot to be wearing that shit" she said referring to my sweater. I tugged at my sleeve and just stared at her. She looked at my hands and then back at my face. She ran her tongue over her teeth.
"I'll be back" she said.
"No take yo ass home. Yo momma will bring Oreo home when she gets back." I said. Jasmine stared at me. I'm not going to lie , I am a little scared. I'm scared she would snap again and really hurt me . but I wasn't gonna let her know that. I don't want her to think that I'm weak and she can just beat on me like Dwayne did. Ima hit her ass back the next time she touch me!

"What Eva" is all she said before she walked out my drive way and down the street. I suppose she is going to get her car since it wasn't here. I sighed once I couldn't see her anymore, I got up off the pouch and brushed my self off. I was about to go back into the house until Dee pulled up into my drive way and blew her harn. I turned around and smiled slightly. She got out her car with her Nike Gym bag. She looked tired as hell. Her black T-shirt was wet from her sweating. Her sleeves were rolled up and her arms glistened. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She had on Grey basketball shorts and black elite socks with Grey Hyper dunks. She walked over to me. I opened my arms to hug her. But she smiled and pecked my lips instead.
"I'm mad sweaty baby and I'm funky" she said. I giggled.
"That I can see" I held my nose even though I didn't smell anything.
She rolled her eyes playfully and then she frowned her eyebrows at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Its hot as fuck and your wearing a sweater" she said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house , she followed behind me.
"Aren't you hot?" She asked.
"If I was don't you think I would of took it off" I said with more attitude than intended.
"Well damn. What's with the attitude Lor?" She asked. I jogged upstairs  
"I don't have an attitude Deja. I'm not hot okay,"
"Are you cold?" She continued to gril Me.
"No!" I semi yelled . she looked at me and raised an eyebrow. We stood outside my room door.
"I just felt like putting on a sweater okay. Is that a crim?" I asked . she looked at me.
"Its whatever" she said and opened my room door walking in. I sighed and followed her. Loura was sitting on my bed petting oreo.
"Hey li' Princess" Dee smiled at her.
"Heeey, were have you been Princee , your all sweaty" Loura said with a stink look. Deja giggled.
"Prince has been working out. I can't get all fat and flabby. What kind of prince would I be?" Dee played along.
"A fat flabby prince" loura giggled, Dee chuckled and nodded.
"Um loura you and Oreo can go in the back yard and play. Make sure you close the gate behind you okay" i said. She nodded and picked oreo up off the bed.
"See you later kido" Dee said.
"Okaay" louras high pitch voice sang before she walked out with oreo. Deja looked at me and then she pulled her shirt off and took her hair out of its ponytail.
"I'm gonna borrow your bathroom to shower" she said.
"Deja I'm sor-"
"Im going to shower. I smell" she cut me off . I could tell she wasn't happy because I yelled at her. I sighed.
"Okay" I said. She nodded and opened her bag. She pulled out a sports bra and some other things. I walked to my closet and grabbed her a towel.
"Thanks" she said as I handed it to her. She then walked into my bathroom and closed the door behind her. I sighed and sat on my bed, I laid back and just started at the ceiling as I waited for her to come out.

~

"Lemme borrow some lotion" Deja said walking out my bathroom. She only had on boxers and a sports bra. Her hair was down and wet and she looked so damn sexy.
"On the dresser" I said. She walked over to my dresser and over looked my Victoria secret stuff and grabbed the baby lotion I had. She came bad over to my bed and sat and she began lotioning her body.
"Baby.." I called her.
"Mhh" she hummed.
"I'm sorry for yelling okay" I said. She looked at me. And then she nodded.
"You good" she said plainly. I sighed and got off the bed, I stod in front of her and grabbed her hands pulling her up off the bed.
"I'm sorry" I said pouting this time. She smiled and let go of my hands. She slipped her arms around my waist.
"I said its okay baby" she said. I smiled and kissed her lips softly. She kissed me back and deepening it, I ran my fingers through her wet hair. She bit my bottom lip and squeezed my ass. I pulled away and laughed.
She smiled at me .
"Baby I'm sore" she complained and sat down on my bed.
"Were at?" I asked.
"My shoulders, my calf's, my thighs. My everything" she cried. I giggled and climbed on the bed behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders and began massaging them.
"They worked you hard ha babe?" I asked.
"Yeah. We ran for an hole hour. Bleachers, the parking lot, we ran the track feild. After that coach had us stretch every muscle in our bodies. Them shits hurt. And then we sat on the wall" she told.
"Sat on the wall?" I asked.
"Like squats. But you stay in one potion like your sitting. It tightens you thighs IG. All I know is that it hurts like hell" she said.
"Awe baby. You couldn't manage the pressure?" I smirked. She chuckled.
"Of course, I'm still breathing ainna. I'm just a little tight that we ain't even get to touch a ball. Like how the fuck you practice BASKETBALL with out a BASKETBALL"
"Well its just conditioning." I said.
"Yeah. 2 more weeks of this bull shit" she complained. I giggled.
"That feels good baby" she relaxed. I smiled. I stopped massaging her shoulders and wrapped my arms around her neck.
"Why do you bear all the pain basketball puts you through?" I asked for my own reasons.
"It makes me a stronger,  better player babe. No pain no Gain" she said. I nodded. So with all the pain iv been through , where is my gains?!
Dee took my arms from around her neck. She stood up in front of me. And took my hand and placed into her stomach. It was hard.
"See I gained from all them damn crunches and sit ups" she said. I looked at her she was smirking. I smiled and got up.
"And I Gained cause now my girlfriend is sexier" I said. She bit her lip at me and I felt my body heat up. Then I remembered Loura
"Baby get dressed. I gotta watch my sister outside" I said taking my hands off her body. She smiled.
"Iight. But take off the sweater babe. Your making me sweat just looking at it" she said. I bit on my bottom lip as I grew nervous. I don't want anyone to see the bruises on my wrist. I just want them to disappear unnoticed.
"Okay" I smimply smiled. Dee kissed my for head and walked over to her bag . I walked to my dresser and grabbed  my makeup bag and headed to the bathroom. I took my my sweater and started to cover up the bruises with makeup.

Brielle

~

I took Asia's hands and pulled her up off the floor she stood in front of me panting. We were down stairs in her basement that her dad turned into a dance studio for her. It was tight.

"That was hot. Let's do it again" she said as she walked away from me to her iPod . she replayed Turn down for what. And then jogged over to me.
"Ready?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. She pulled up her tank top and revealed her glistening stomach. She had a sexy 4 pack. She fixed her joggers on her waist as she looked into the mirror. As we waited for the beat to drop Asia messed around with her hips. She rotated them I watched her smile at her self through the mirror. She looked at me and smirked , still moving her hip. I started cheesing as an idea ran across my mind. I jogged over to her Ipod and stopped her music. I went on YouTube and searched up "Hips don't lie"

"Wassup?"  Asia asked. Confused. I looked at her.
"I have an idea" I smiled. She raised an eyebrow and I played the song. I jogged over to the far end of the studio and looked at my self in the mirror.
"I like that thing you did with your hips. We can use it" I said.
"Mhhm how" she asked.
"We can walk in like this" I said. I rotated my hips slowly as I walked closer to my reflection , I put my hands up over my head and belly danced once I was standing in front of the mirror.
"You can do that shit with your hips too" she exclaimed. I smiled and nodded.
"That's nice. But how are we gonna teach the girls to do that. Ion think they can move like you" she said.
"Leave that to me" I was confident. I taught lorens stiff self to rotate her hips. I can teach a couple of real dancers to do it too.

"Okay come on let me try" she said. She started the song over and we both walked to the far end of the studio. We waited for Shakiras voice to blast through the speakers before we started walking and wining. Asia added her own little stuff of course that i cought on to.

~

"Fuck I'm tired" I said play fainting on the floor. Asia laughed.
"Yeah its a work out"
"I haven't been this tired Ever. Well at least not from dancing" I said.
"What else makes you tired" she asked sitting next to me in the middle of the floor. I looked at her and smirked. She smiled and rolled her eyes catching my gist. I looked up at the ceiling. Asia folded her legs in, sitting criss-cross applesauce style.
"I can tell your not on a dance team" Asia said.
"How" I asked.
"Your adrenaline in low. " she said.
"Huh?"
"You get tired fast" she giggled.
"Oh.. Well shit. " I said still breathing hard.
"You have to learn to control your breathing and keep pushing. Your making your self tired when you breath hard" she said. She was confusing the hell out a me.
"Sit up" she said. I did as I was told. I turned my body so I was facing her.
"Hands on your head" she said. I did.
"When your hands is up. You open up your lungs" she said.
"In through your nose out through your mouth" she said taking a deep breath. I did as I was told and I started to regain my breath.
"When you dance. Breath like this. It makes it easier for you to keep going" she said.
"I'm still gon be tired asf" I said putting my hand down.
"Maybe. But if you keep dancing like this everyday. And maybe run alitle. You'll get used to it" asia said.
"Mhm" I laid back down.
"I could really use 2 Mc'chickens a ,20 piece chicken nugget ,a Mc'Flurry , and some cookies right now." I huffed.
"Eww your so fat!" Asia laughed. I pulled up my shirt and tried to look at my stomach as I laid down.
"I beg to differ. I'm still flat down here" I said patting my stomach
"Only for now" she said. I sat up gasping.
"Take it back!" I said.
"What?" She asked.
"You said I was gonna be fat when I'm older. Take it back!" I semi yelled.
"I didn't say that" she laughed.
"You implied it" I said. She giggled.
"Fine I take it back" she mocked me.
"Good"
"Sounds like you have the apatite of a niggah" she said.
"I got 4 brothers and all my friends are guys and or studs. You catch on, on some things" I said getting up.
"No wonder why your so rough and demanding" she stood also.
"I am?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, your all pretty and sassy on the outside and niggarish on the inside" she said. I laughed.
"I have never heard that shit before"
"You heard it here first. Livvve from Asia" she acted.
"So I'm pretty , dominate and gay. Do I win or lose?" I asked. Asia sized me up and smirked. She turned and walked away without answering. I followed her.
"Win or loose?" I repeated.
"Your winning" she said as she jogged up stairs. Into her kitchen.
"I'm winning and you like me" I said.
"You cool peoples" she said as she went into her fridge and pulled out 2 water bottles handing me one.
"Not like that hoe! Yu like me" I said she laughed.
"Why I gotta be a hoe tho" she asked.
"Because I said so"
"So I say you a pussy. Is it tru"
"No but I like pussy so I wouldn't mind" I smirked. She rolled her eyes and drank some of her water.
"You is one weird femme" she said.
"Don't call me that" I said. She frowned her eyebrows .
"Why not".
"Because. I hate being labeled. My name is Brielle. Not lesbo, dike, femme, gaygay, clitsucker, pussy eater, its Brielle" I said sternly.
"Okay shit. Don't bit me"
"Awe" I pouted. She playfully rolled her eyes
"Come one lets go get something to eat. " she said grabbing her keys off the counter.
"Out in public.    Looking like this. I'm sweaty asf" I said.
"Who you trying to impress?" She asked. I looked at her. She is right. She is the only person I have been trying to impress my whole highschool career, and here she is happy with who I am.
"Nobody to special" I said.
"Good cause I'm the only bitch you should be trying to impress right now" she started walking out the kitchen to her front door I followed.
"Im driving" I said. She tossed me her keys and we got into her car.

"Just to let you know. If we bump into one of your hoes. I'm gon legit kiss yo ass and play as if you mines" I said. She smiled.
"And I'll play along" I looked at her and bit my bottom lip.
"Drive fool" she giggled. I smiled and started the car and pulled out her drive way and we headed to tropical smoothie.

~hope y'all liked
~COMMENT
~VOTTEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 727 34
"Skylar...what about my brother?" The young brunette asked. "I don't give a fuck. I was taught to go after what I want. I want you." Skylar stated le...
7.6K 326 44
JarianaSlays_Mia and I are both putting our ideas into this stories I hope you all enjoy it! This is were Dinah gets to message her best friend Ally...
95.6K 4.2K 51
After a tragic accident that nearly destroyed her family Christina find herself on the outside looking in. Nobody seems to notice or care that she is...
96.6K 2.4K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...