Perpetuity

By DC93_15

She was the baby faced beauty who captured the hearts of everyone. She was the loving angel who had a heart o... More

Life
Dream
Stranger
Eyes
New job
Lost bracelet
Pet shop
Double Surprise
Cupcakes
Proximity
Fascination
Intimacy- Part 1
Intimacy- Part 2
Eschewing + Ring
Jamboree
Grapple
Blue Sea Vs Green Forest
Unruly fondness
Demarcation
Naked Glory
Canoodling
Pillow talk
Under his mercy
Flaming taste
Royals
Lick and Flick
Feelings
Ti amo
Snake Vs Rose
Wings
Secret Sweetheart
Unsolved identity
Candlelight dinner
Surprise
Shattered heart
Disappearance
Bitter truth
Unexpected meeting
Mission of Compadres
Feeling so high
Me & You
Royal wedding
My light
Visit from the past
Bambino's Oma & Opa
Heavenly Realm
Accident
Aaron Theodore
My perpetuity

Hard-on

61 4 0
By DC93_15

I can see only darkness.Because no matter how hard I tried to see any light, it didn’t work. What’s wrong with me? Have I lost my vision? No, it can’t be, right? Then...what is this?

I know that my brain is fully awake. Because I feel the pain in my body very well. Above all I can sense how badly my feet are aching. I just feel like I am moving and the familiar smell of MICHAEL KORS.

Hold on a second! Isn’t that the smell of Mr. Jerk?

Then after few minutes of struggling to escape the dark tunnel, my eye lids flew open with a heaviness. Ah! now I remember. I fainted after blaming him.

All I can see is dim purple and light blue lights everywhere that screams royalty in every corner. Then only I understood that I am placed in the limousine of the arrogant prince.

I thought that he would leave me on the spot, after the tantrum I caused earlier. I poured my anger with the words. But when I think about it now, I have no idea why I was that much angry with him. However he was not heartless enough to leave me there it seems. When my eyes slowly adjusted to the purple and blue lights around myself, it allowed me to see the environment of the vehicle I am in.

I was seated in front of the jerk himself. I think he should see his face through a mirror right now. Because his expression is priceless at the moment. He is clearly having a pissed off look on his face. His eyebrows are shot upward, forehead is furrowed and hands are crossed on his chest. And his suit jacket is missing. It really emphasis his hard muscles under the fitted white shirt. He looks yummy and drool worthy no matter how monstrous he is.

Yet I cannot lie if I say that I am not little scared to see this side of him. Because he looks intimating and truly reminded me their real identity. I know that I have to understand with whom I am dealing no matter what thoughts I have against him.

Yep, A powerful, strong and inhuman vampire. And not just a vampire as I thought. He is the future king of this continent Necrosis Brigade according to the entertaining news I heard from that girl earlier. His sole concentration is focused on my face. The weird point is, he’ s not even blinking.

What have I gotten myself into?

Honestly it’s difficult for me to handle those mesmerising green eyes and the intense look on his face right now. So instead of looking at him, I looked down avoiding his eyes.

Then only I noticed my situation. Both of my feet were covered with bandages and my hands were sticky due to the oil like cream applied by handsome doctor earlier.

It seems the situation is pretty bad. Yep, how can I forget the hungry looks on those vampire faces and their blood shot eyes? I almost killed myself by spilling blood. But somehow I was lucky as no one was able to touch me and bite me.

It is all thanks to Xavier. But I couldn’t even thank him properly. Oh lord, where are my manners?
B

ecause if he wasn't there, it would have been my first bite and the scarification of blood to a group of random vampires. My thoughts lost in some where for few seconds actually.

However when I examine myself carefully in the next moment, here comes the best part. My whole self is covered with a black suit jacket. Then my eyes instantly shot up to him. Oh! then only I realised that this is his jacket. But why did he bother even if I died? And who knows what kind of germs in this jacket after witnessing that explicit dirty display earlier.

Yuck! Vampire STD...

Somehow an unclear emotion started to crawl into the surface like somebody is pinching my heart over and over again and unknown pain crawled back to my stomach. It’s invisible physically yet it hurts my stomach so badly.

Am I going to get a stomache?
W

hat’s happening? why am I bothered about it? I don’t know... I don’t understand anything.

“It seems the sleeping beauty is finally awake.”

I can see a small smirk at the corner of his mouth even though he looks angry. Those sexy lips were kissing that dirty woman, weren’t they? But why are you bothered about his love life dear? My inner voice is shouting to my stupidity this time.

However by now, my brave, angry spirit has started to crumple down. So instead of firing him back with any more words, I remained silent this time. But I make sure to remove the suit jacket and pointed it towards him to take it. Even though few seconds have passed, he showed no interest in taking back the suit jacket. What is wrong with him?

" Who asked you to remove it? Put it back Sofia.”

" No, I think I don’t want it now your highness, I feel better.” I have no idea why I am lying actually. Somehow the last part came out like a whisper than I thought. I can hardly breath and talk as my body is too weak after losing considerable amount of blood. May be my pride doesn’t want to wear it even though it smells pretty good just like him.

Then a pin drop silence in the limousine for few seconds. His eyes observing me from top to bottom leisurely. It’s really uncomfortable when he does it, you know...

“Then throw it out the window. I also have no wish to wear something that my little pet has put on.”

See! he is really a jerk. How come I thought that he is nice with a bubbly personality, spending only few hours with him? You are really naive girl.

" Huh! throw it out? Don’t worry I am not having any STD unlike somebody.” Girl, why are you acting like a bitch when you are truly not? My conscious is shouting in full blast.

" What did you just say, Pet?” Oh no! it seems he’s really pissed off this time. Because he hasn’t even once talked to me using that name or that tone. This is a first. Sofia and her big mouth.

“Umm... actually I..I wanted to say that...”

But the lie I tried to tell him halted due to a sudden slam of a break by the driver. I was really lucky today. Because the encounters I am facing within one day are worth to worship.

I was not wearing the seat belt at the moment. As I remember, I unclipped it to give his suit jacket back. So what happened was throwing me out of the seat with the sudden slam of the breaks. So I ended up in the hands of my beloved master as he was sitting in front me all this time.

His both hands are secured around my waist holding me in place. Meanwhile my hands are gripping his shoulders due to the sudden movement. And don’t even ask where my legs are already. My knees are beside his big, strong legs cornering them in the middle. The best explanation is, if somebody sees us in this state, they will really think that something dirty is going down.

Because I am practically straddling him. And my right cheek is plastered to his left cheek like glue. Can you think straight when you are in a position like that?

For me.. I cannot.. I will faint sooner or later at this rate. Coz I can hear the sound of his hot breath very close to my ear like a beautiful melody. And it shot an electric shock to my lady parts under the dress.

Oh God what’s happening? I can’t... I can’t tolerate that uncomfortable sensation down there. It’s too much. What’s happening in my body? Then only I realized that I am also panting like I have run a marathon. What is wrong with my lady parts?

So I did the only rational thought I got at that moment. May be I thought that it would work. But how wrong I was! Unconsciously I started squirming on him just to get rid of that weird sensation I am feeling down there. Oh my God! what’s happening?

“Fuck...”

That’s not me. I don’t swear like that. Is that him?

“Will you fucking stop grinding on me for goodness sake?”

His breathing has escalated in an inhuman speed. What’s wrong this time? So I slowly backed off a little to look at his face to understand what he meant. But my squirming hasn’t stop completely.

However right now our faces are only inches apart. If I make one wrong move, my lips will be sealed on his.

So without asking any question, I am looking at him dumbstruck. This time it’s really awkward. Yes! For how long are we in that staring contest? I don’t know.

It seems that we are in a trance like the first time I bumped into him in the middle of the restaurant.

Then I felt the cause of his sudden outburst earlier. I felt something big stirring right under my panties. It’s twitching and building harder this time.

Then only I realized that my lady parts are glued on the exact place where his private body parts are on the suit pants.

Is that his...his that...thing? Oh God...I... what have I done? I know I didn’t wear anything under the dress except my under garments. So I can feel it very well as we are plastered to each other even though it’s separated from my lace panties and his suit pants.

His face has turned a little red if I am not mistaken. Instead of anger, there was another look on his face this time which I cannot comprehend. Dear lord, forgive me if I have sinned.

But for my luck this time, the car door opened without any notice. May be we didn’t hear it actually as we were in a heated eye lock.

When I slowly turned my head from his eyes and looked at the cause of the door opening, his butler was standing at the door looking at us like he has seen a ghost.

What is wrong with his expression?

Then only the wheels in my head started turning back. I am still straddling him. My hands are around his shoulders while his ones are on my backless skin. And my dress has ridden up exposing my thighs. His suit jacket is missing. Currently it’s on the floor and I look like a beat root witnessing his rock hard. I mean that thing.

So the pieces clicked into the places telling me what kind of thoughts the butler must be having right now. Oh my god! Can’t I spend at least few hours without embarrassing myself? No Sofia...not with this one.

.............................................................

So guys how was the chapter?

Do you like it?

How about their hot encounter?

What’s your idea about our Prince and the Sweetheart Sofia?

You are welcome to comment your ideas.

Thank you and have a good day everyone.

😚☺😘💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.7K 23
"I don't have a heart . " he said leaning away from her touch . her light was too overwhelming for the darkness inside his very soul . he was the tr...
595K 3.7K 4
Why were all the so-called normal guys, a**holes? Why couldn't she find a decent guy. Was something wrong with her? She knew her days of youthfulness...
354 3 33
he is her knight in shining armor. knight is not soft, gentleman towards other people....... but for her he is killingly handsome and charming, he i...
782K 31.1K 61
E-BOOK AND PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON NOW!! - - - MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY - - - When you're born, you are born with an engraving tattooed upon yo...