Seized in the Dark (gxg)

By LunaMoon926

My eyes look up from the gun to meet her gaze, but she just stays silent. I certainly did not expect a woman... More

Disclaimer
Illustrations
Ch. 1: Taken
Ch. 2: Arrival
Ch. 3: Meeting
Ch. 4: Processing
Ch. 5: Exam
Ch. 7: Mistress
Ch. 8: 24 Hours
Ch. 9: Elevator
Ch. 10: The Bedroom pt. 1
Ch. 11: The Bedroom pt. 2
Ch. 12: Panic
Ch. 13: Training
Ch. 14: Arena
Ch. 15: Submission
Ch. 16: Promise
Ch. 17: Hate
Ch. 18: Rebirth
Ch. 19: Malice
Ch. 20: Revenge pt. 1
Ch. 21: Revenge pt. 2
Ch. 22: Lazy Day pt. 1
Ch. 23: Lazy Day pt. 2
Ch. 24: AAOx3
Ch. 25: Crossroads
Ch. 26: Red
Ch. 27: Solitary
Ch. 28: Fight
Ch. 29: ...
Ch. 30: Resolved
Ch. 31: Evidence

Ch. 6: Shower

6.4K 118 20
By LunaMoon926

Dr. Garnett eyed me hungrily while she wet her lips. She undid all the restraints except for those on my wrists and ankles. She then ripped the tape from my mouth and leaned in close.

"I want to hear your sweet sounds for this next part." She savored the moment.

"Please, don't do this." I implored. My bottom lip trembled. "I... I've never..." I couldn't finish the sentence, my voice cracked.

"You've never what?" There was a long pause as her eyes darted back and forth between mine. The realization hit her as my tears were about to fall again. "Been touched?" A predatory glint lit up her eyes as a lewd grin formed on her lips.

I didn't answer, instead I looked away from her in embarrassment, my red cheeks giving me away. I shuddered at the thought of this being my first time. Not here. Not with them. Not with her.

"Oh, that makes it even better! The more I find out about you, the better things get. I do love breaking in virgins." She paused to look at Kristia and Nivia. "Take her to the showers, scrub her down thoroughly, and make sure she shaves completely. She's trimmed right now, but I want everything to be silky smooth." My eyes widened, and I went to protest, but she cut me off at the first syllable. "And, if she puts up a fight, do it yourself. After that is done, take her to my bedroom and make sure that nobody touches her before I do."

With that said, I couldn't respond. I was too shocked to get my words out.

Kristia and Nivia came over to me and undid the shackles. I sat up and rubbed my wrists to ease the chafing. Nivia put a hand on my shoulder, signaling me to stay put, while Kristia handed me the paper gown I had discarded earlier.

I was grateful to have something to cover myself up with.

She told me to either put it on or walk naked towards the showers, my choice. I put it on before she could finish her sentence.

With both at either side of me, we walked out of the room. Dr. Garnett stayed behind talking to Nurse Cleary.

Clinging on to my gown, I made sure to cover myself up as best as I could without the gown tearing. It was so short that I could feel that half my buttocks were exposed.

As we were walking down another series of white corridors, we passed by several people. Many of the people were either wearing white lab coats holding clipboards and writing things down, others were dressed like Nivia and Kristia, and a few were dressed in a simple light gray T-shirt and navy-blue shorts being escorted by the black clad soldiers.

Those who were being escorted didn't necessarily seem like prisoners, like I was, they looked strong and fit. They were talking with the soldiers, while others were even comparing their muscles.

Whenever I walked past anybody, be it those in lab coats, soldiers, or those in gray, they would look at me with evil eyes. I tried to avoid looking directly at anybody, they scared me; instead, I was focused on trying to remember the layout of this place.

We kept walking until we came up to an elevator.

This place is like a maze, how am I going to get out of here?

Once inside the elevator, I noticed that we were underground because all the buttons had a B before the number. There were ten floors below G.

According to the number marked on the outside of the elevator, we were in B1. Nivia pressed 'B2' and flashed a badge in front of a reader. Shit, I need to secure a badge to escape from here.

The elevator doors opened onto a long gray corridor that was open on the right side. Kristia gave me a small push forward, indicating to start to walk.

I secured the front of my gown even more as I saw that the corridor we were walking along served as an observation platform for the gray shirted people I had seen earlier on the floor above.

On this floor, those in gray were sparring against each other, others were in a small group following orders from the soldiers in black. There were a few scientists here and there taking notes on a couple of the trainees.

As we made our way down the corridor, I caught a few of the trainees staring at me, making me walk faster to hide myself from them. Nivia and Kristia held me back, walking painfully slowly. Even though I tried to maintain a faster pace, they pulled back forcefully this time.

I got the message. They wanted to show me off.

"You're going to walk at our pace." Kristia derided. "We have a few eyes to please." I put my head down as my shoulders dropped in resignation.

A few jeers and taunts were directed my way, and all I could think of was that I at least had this gown on.

After a grueling walk across the hallway, the jeers died down behind us as we came to a crossing. To the right was a sign saying 'Arena', but we headed to the left, which was marked 'Restrooms and Showers'. Arena? Arena for what?

Once we turned the left corner, the bathrooms were segregated by gender. Thank goodness.

Inside the women's bathroom, we walked past the toilet stalls, sinks, and lockers until we came up to a large open area with shower heads lining the walls and towers with more shower heads scattered in the middle of the room, a couple of benches were also spread around. To the right of the large room were five individual showers encased by walls on either side of the shower head. After the five individual showers, there were also five bathtubs. Luckily, nobody was in the showers at this moment.

I wonder what time it is.

Nivia let go of me and headed somewhere I couldn't see. Kristia forced me forwards into one of the individualized showers, and that's when I saw more restraints. My eyes widened as I took a step back. I bumped into Kristia, and she turned me around, digging her nails into my shoulders. I whimpered as I looked up into her unrelenting eyes and tried to back away from her.

"Normally I'd give you a choice on whether you could shower and shave yourself but seeing as you have caused enough problems for today and I just want to get this over with, we will do it for you." She said sternly and unwaveringly. I nervously forced down the lump that formed in my throat.

From behind Kristia, I could see Nivia coming towards us with a towel, some clothes, cleaning products, shaving cream, and a razor.

Without looking back at Kristia, I dove to her right side and pushed past her, shoving her against the wall. I could feel the nails that she had dug into my shoulders, ripping away at my skin. I managed to escape Kristia's grasp and ran past her. The things that Nivia was holding came crashing to the ground as she went to grab me. Somehow, I was able to successfully dodge her as well, just slightly, and ran towards the restroom's exit. They were both hot on my tail, yelling and cursing. I finally got to the door, opened it, and ran out.

Five steps out of the door and I could hear a group a female trainees coming our way. I came to a screeching halt as they turned the corner. As I was turning on my heel, I was harshly tackled to the ground by both Nivia and Kristia. My gown ripping with the shearing force. The back of my head hit the concrete floor, and I was momentarily blinded.

An intense pain radiated down my body and up the top of my skull, shooting out from the impact zone. I felt my ribs crack as the full weight of one of them landed on me, taking my air with her. Someone was straddling my stomach as different pairs of hands grabbed at each limb.

I wasn't putting up a fight as thoughts whirled inside my head. I was still reeling in from the shock. I couldn't talk. I couldn't see. There was a ringing in my ears. I hurt. I think the person who was straddling me also had their hands on each side of my head.

As my senses started to come back, I heard someone's muffled voice from the far-off distance, their speech becoming clearer.

"...you shouldn't have tried to escape. Are you listening to me?"

My vision was coming into focus.

"Keira, can you hear me?"

I was still feeling dazed and confused, trying to process what was being said to me.

"Can you hear me, Keira?" It was Nivia, the one who was straddling me and holding my head. She gently shook my head to get my attention.

"Ye-yes." I said weakly. Her fixed gaze softened in relief at my response.

Suddenly, I felt an unrelenting rise of bile wanting to exit. Nivia must have seen my sick face because she was able to lift herself just enough to give me room to at least sit up halfway to turn just barely to my side and let it all out. Those who were holding my right arm quickly let go and jumped out of the way. Everybody else who was holding on to me also let go shortly thereafter and stood up, encircling me as I let the contents of my stomach empty onto the floor.

After some dry heaves, my stomach was finally settling from the bout of sick that poured out of me. I could hear the trainees all mock me in disgust as I used the back of my hand to wipe the last of the vomit from the corners of my mouth. Even though I was the one to blame for what had happened, I hadn't noticed that Nivia had crouched down beside me and was holding back my hair while stroking my back. Did she feel guilty about what happened?

The trainees' ridicules must have angered Nivia because she spoke to them in a stringent manner to stop talking and to clean up the floor. They instantly obeyed. Kristia crouched down on the other side of me and helped Nivia lift me up to my feet. I was unsteady and still quite dazed as I went to take my first step and almost fell forward if it wasn't for them holding me up.

"I think she might have a concussion." Nivia told Kristia.

"We'll tell Mistress once we finish cleaning her up. Let's just try to take it a bit easier with her. Hopefully, she won't put up any more of a fight," Kristia replied.

They half dragged me back into the showers, and I was done trying to make things harder on myself. I had to nurse this headache, and it's not like I could exert any strength against them either, I could barely hold my balance.

They tied my arms, legs, and neck to the individualized shower and made the chains taut so that the chains were holding up the weight of my body. Nivia was handed all the things she had dropped to the floor by one of the trainees, while Kristia adjusted the temperature of the water.

Since I didn't have a choice, they both scrubbed me down, a bit aggressively I might add. Nivia was a little gentler than Kristia, but my skin still felt raw.

Kristia went on to wash my hair. I could feel her nails harshly scraping my skull.

She was mad at me for what happened earlier.

When Kristia went over the back of my skull where I had hit it, I squealed in pain and jerked my head forwards, unintentionally hitting her in the jaw. I realized what had happened and quickly began to apologize. The strike incensed Kristia, and she reflexively went to punch me, but Nivia stopped her. Nivia was decisively, grabbing Kristia's forearm and looking intensely into her eyes. "I'll take it from here." After a few heated seconds, Kristia reluctantly pulled her arm back and went to go sit at one of the benches, looking at us.

Nivia was so much gentler this time, almost caring. She washed my hair, being careful to not press too hard on the bump on my head. I could see Kristia's seething rage boiling in the background. I looked at the ground to avoid them both.

After Nivia was done with my hair, she went on to shave me everywhere.

I mean everywhere.

It was embarrassing how she had lifted one of my legs and tightened it to a higher rung in the shower walls so that she could have easier access to my core. The heat rose in my face as I tried to fix my gaze to a point where I didn't see Nivia, Kristia, nor the trainees that were showering behind them and mocking me. Please end this.

After the shower was finally done, and I was fully rinsed, Nivia wrapped a towel around me as Kristia undid the restraints. I fell into Nivia's arms, as the weight of my body was now fully supported by my legs.

"Let's get you dressed and go to Mistress' room." Nivia whispered softly in my ear.

-------
A/N

Another chapter, done!

I generally have an outline of the chapter, but things seem to take an unexpected turn when I start writing.

Writing is an adventure in itself.

As always, vote, comment, feedback, send suggestions, and share!

Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.9K 87
Gwen, desperate to feel something, kills someone. But she quickly learns that one kill is never enough. Can Gwen stop before she turns on her own fam...