The Fifth Member (Little Mix...

By hagushzah

Elizabeth Fields carries more suffering and secrets than most people. Her Best friend Sam tries to help her t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Let's chat
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Let's chat 2.0
Chapter 41
Let's chat 3.0
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Let's chat 4.0
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Please Read

Chapter 24

549 22 0
By hagushzah

Beth's POV:

I woke up with pleasant rest. This kind of rest is ten times better than the one I get due to alcohol. No headache, no hiding and no guilty feelings. Plus I got Perrie by my side and get to admire her beauty. I mean, could it be anymore perfect?

Alright I have to stop with these thoughts. First, she is taken. Second, it's just creepy.

Since I was laid on the inside of the bunk I couldn't get out till Perrie wakes up. God knows when that is.

All I really could do, since there was no space, was look at her. I'm seriously not joking when I say I'm blown away by her beauty. I mean if you just have eyes you can see what I'm talking about.

Then finally thirty minutes later after me being bored to death, her eyes fluttered open. She closed them and groaned.

"What time is it." She mumbled.

"11:30." I answered. Perrie cursed under her breath.

"How long have you been up?" She asked after getting over waking up that early.

"About 30 minutes." I said.

"Did you sleep good?" She asked, turning towards me and holding my hand.

"Yep. Slept great. Thank you." I thanked because honestly this kind of sleep is something I'll never take for granted again.

"That's good." She said and her smile was so genuine my heart couldn't handle it.

She kissed my cheek and stood up. Wow. If I tell her to stop it's really suspicious. Fuck. This feeling already drives me insane. What if we ever actually kiss?

Cancel that thought immediately.

I stood up as well and today was finally our last concert of this era. This feeling is just incredible.

"Beth." Jesy said smirking when I sat down.

I raised an eyebrow, "Jesy." I replied.

She then started snickering. She looked me in the eye and said, "Did Perrie do a good job?"

The double meaning of her comment made my face heat up. That little shit.

"Yeah thanks to her I slept completely fine." I replied trying to act composed.

Jesy's teasing aura disappeared and she smiled softly at me, "I'm glad." She said.

We all got ready, well put on our sweats since now we'll only do our sound check when we arrived at the venue.

I put my hair up in a bun so it doesn't disturb me.

Here we go.

************

We finally arrived and we finished our sound check. Then they wanted to check our ropes for the E.T. performance where we hang up high. Once Jade hung upside down for a second and it was recorded and put on the internet immediately.

Our crew put the ropes on us and I felt like they were kinda loose. My gut feeling made me feel like something bad was gonna happen but I shook it off.

"Ready?" Marc said. After we gave him the ready he pressed the button to pull us up.

We performed it while hanging as check up.

Then at the end my gut feeling was proven right.

We were slowly descending and my hooks broke off. I fell down with a pretty loud thump.

"Oh my god Beth!" Someone yelled.

I don't even know what exactly I hit but everything is hurting and I can't concentrate at all.

All I know is we were still pretty high but not high enough for it to be fatal.

I closed my eyes as the pain became too much and I was feeling really sleepy.

Then everything went black.

**************

Perrie's POV:

We were descending and I heard a loud thump.

I looked down and the sight made me go into worry and panic immediately.

"Beth!" I yelled. I was wiggling trying to make go quicker but then stopped in frustration as it didn't work.

The crew all immediately checked on her. Finally we were down. We all ran up to her and the crew made space for us.

Her eyes were closed but she's breathing so I tried to calm down for a bit.

"I think she broke her leg." Marc said as he examined it. It was kinda twisted but her head was bleeding as well.

"You called someone already Right?" Jade asked.

"Of course. A doctor will be here to check her out any second." Marc said.

We waited and waited. Finally the doctor arrived with everything necessary to check out how bad Beth's fall was. She was still not up.

A room here was turned into a little hospital room.

"Alright, she hit her head pretty hard. She may have a minor concussion. In this case extreme headaches will occur as well as dizziness. Her ligament isn't completely torn, only half. That's why she should be able to walk with a tight bandage around it. She shouldn't overdo it though." The doctor finally said.

"Will she be able to perform?" Trevor asked.

"Absolutely not!" I exclaimed.

"Exactly." The doctor pointed at me agreeing, "If Ms. Fields goes near this kind of extreme volume her headache will no doubt be excruciatingly painful. It would be pure torture. As for her ligament, I just said she shouldn't overdo it."

We thanked the doctor and I waited for Beth to wake up.

The tech crew made sure to check all of our ropes again and now they were all stabilised. The reason why Beth's broke off is because her hooks were rusted.

Finally 2 hours before the concert she woke up.

"What happened?" She asked her face scrunched up in pain.

All four of us were here actually. We all couldn't continue without making sure she's fine first.

"Your hooks were rusted. You fell from pretty up high. A doctor was here and examined you. He said that you have a minor concussion which will cause headaches and dizziness. You halfway tore your ligament as well that's why you have a bandage. You shouldn't run. And not walk too much." Leigh informed her.

"And you can't perform tonight." Jesy added quietly.

We all were pretty sure Beth wouldn't listen. She hates even the thought of disappointing our mixers. She loves them to bits and pieces like we all do.

"The only person who has a say in that is myself." She said crossing her arms still frowning, though I don't know if it's from the pain or the newly learned information.

"Beth please. Even going near the volume of the concert will torture you." Jade said.

"So? I'll take painkillers. They paid for a full out performance from us. What if someone got these tickets as birthday present? They were looking forward to it, their parents saved up to buy the ticket, just for one member to be missing? These people out there are the reasons I have a roof over my head and food on the table. I am not about to disappoint them." She said completely determined.

I couldn't let this happen. Her concussion would get worse. We need to find a compromise.

"Wait. How about we tell them that you fell. Then we can make a little break where you come out as well, but they have to be quiet. The can choose three songs you'll perform with us. But they'd have to be quiet." I tried to find a half solution.

Beth ran her hand through her hair and sighed. She does that when she's stressed or thinking.

"Otherwise you won't go out. You know exactly we are capable of not letting you." Jade said.

"Fine." She mumbled.

She stood up and put weight on her injured foot. As she then tried to walk her face scrunched up again. But it seems like the pain is bearable considering she kept on walking.

Great. What a way to end this era.

************

"So guys! You are probably wondering where our baddie Beth is." Jesy started off.

"Sadly today while doing a general test of everything here there has been accident." I continued. Even thinking about that made me worry.

Her fall definitely wasn't normal. A bit higher and more on the head and she could be dead.

"She has a concussion and tore her ligament halfway." Jade then continued. In our voices you could hear our worry.

"However, the thought of disappointing the mixers made her mad. She refused to not perform today for you." Leigh continued.

"But, you guys have to be quiet while we perform. Even though we love how loud you all can get, it would harm Beth due to her concussion and she'd feel a excruciatingly painful headache." Jade again continued.

"So please consider that. We will perform three songs of your choice with Beth. After that she has to go rest. She actually wanted to do the entire performance but we didn't let her." Leigh informed.

"So now that you are all aware we'd like for Beth to come out." I said. They were about to clap but all immediately stopped realising again why they shouldn't.

Beth limped her way towards us and sat down next to us on the stairs.

"Hey guys." She smiled adorably at the mixers. They all stayed quiet and I admired them for it.

"So, now what songs shall we perform? You get to now vote." Beth said.

It turned out to be Wings, Change Your Life and DNA. All of them featured Beth's high notes.

So in a chill kind of setting we performed them and after Beth always hit her high notes I could see the pain in her body language. This girl is so stubborn.

Finally after we finished the mixers all waved to Beth and she left.

We finished the concert and let me tell you, it's the most weird thing ever performing without Beth. All of her high notes were given to me. Her low parts to Jesy.

However we went to the tour bus and I could see Beth in there sleeping again. I bet the headache killed her.

We all went to sleep afterwards as well. We shall finally be home again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 736 48
Jade just moved in London. She has been though a lot,but she was strong not to end it all. Nobody wanted to be friends with her,but now that she move...
251K 4.4K 42
One Direction and Little Mix have been through it all together, they have had amazing stories to remember, and memories that they can't wait to forge...
67.9K 2.2K 23
!COMPLETE! [B O O K 1] {It's 2016 and Little Mix (Perrie, Leigh-Anne, Jesy) is still the best girl-group to come out of the UK. Perrie gets to...
14.7K 718 58
Beth and Perrie broke up, Noah returned, and the girls are still in the middle of touring and performing. How will they deal with all these things th...