Söbriety • Mötley Crüe •

By chelseanics

Ryan McAllister meets Nikki Sixx in rehab in 1988, instantly feeling a connection. Neither of them know how m... More

0. A/N
1. Rehab
2. Group Therapy
3. The Beach
4. The Letter
5. What Are We Doing?
6. Avoidance
7. Surprise
8. Kelsey
9. What Do We Do Now?
10. Break Throughs
11. 30 Day Chips
12. Sneak
13. Caught
14. One Week Left
15. Goodbye
16. Welcome to Mötley
17. Shopping Spree
18. Strip Club
19. Studio
20. Papparazi
21. Horror Movies
22. Shot in the Dark
23. Over-Protective
24. Home Sweet Home
25. May
26. Needs
27. Plans
28. Pizza
29. Finished
30. Back in the States
31. Moscow Peace Festival
32. Wylie
33. Dr. Feelgood Release
34. Medical Technology
36. See You Later
37. Birth of a Disaster
38. A Mötley Thanksgiving
39. Birthdays
40. Break
41. Christmas
42. Proposition
43. Inside Two Addict's Minds
44. What's the Difference?
45. Vegas Wedding
46. Fucked Up
47. I'm So Sorry
48. Voicemail
49. Burn it Down
50. Recover
51. MTV Music Awards
52. September
53. 1st Birthday
54. Impending Doom
55. The Closet's Voice of Addiction
56. Punches
57. Ouch
58. The Whisky & The Meeting
59. Trouble
60. Clots
61. Raven
62. Fix
63. Psycho
64. Intermission
65. Dilemma
66. Broken
67. Gone
68. 1992
69. Ice Cream
70. Girl's Night
71. The Mistake
72. Valentine's Day
73. A Disastrous Coincidence
74. Blow
75. Safe
76. Ruptured
77. Overnight
78. The Fallout
79. Arrhythmia
80. Results
81. Bare
82. Happiness
83. Choices
84. Therapy
85. Ryan's Three
86. Nikki's Three
87. Nightmares
88. Twin Falls
89. A Fishy Experience
90. Interruptions
91. Abrupt
92. Exes
93. Rage
94. Date Night
95. Sex Talk
96. Preschool
97. Remember to Breathe
98. Ryan and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
99. Nikki and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
100. All Hallows' Eve
101. Just Dance
102. Again
103. Loveshine
104. The Pageant
105. Washing Machine Woman
106. The Lie
107. Ho Ho Ho
108. A New Year's Hell
109. The Final Straw
110. The Rumble Before the Roar
111. If I Die Tomorrow
112. Happy Ending Part One
113. Happy Ending Part Two
114. Sad Ending Part One
115. Sad Ending Part Two

35. The Foreskins

1.1K 39 15
By chelseanics

Warnings: Mentions of Previous Drug Use, Smut

Ryan's POV

Sitting perfectly on the corner of the Sunset Strip with the words "The Foreskins" placed in big black letters on the marquee, the Whisky a Go Go is practically dead compared to its normal buzzing night life. Granted, it's only 6 PM and the stragglers don't normally pile in from the streets looking for booze and sex until about eight.

I've been to the Whisky more than a hundred times in the last seven years, but it's unique stench of booze, sweat and cigarettes never fails to knock me over every time I enter the building.

Being pregnant, it nearly knocks me out cold.

"You okay? Are you feeling bad?"

"I'm fine, Nik. Just excited to see you play an actual show for the first time." A smile spreads across his face like wild fire when I run my fingertips across his cheek.

Now that he knows he can play sober after the disaster that was the Moscow Peace Festival, all he could talk about the past few days was bringing me along to watch him tonight. I wouldn't miss it for the world since they decided to start their tour overseas, my plan of going to the first few shows blowing up.

We walk backstage into the tiny room designated as their dressing room, a cooler of beer and several Jack Daniels bottles set on the coffee table. I point to it and raise my eyebrow at Nikki, who shrugs in response.

"I guess they didn't get the memo that we're sober now. Can't blame them, we ran them out of Jack every time we've played here before."

"I bet I could've given you a run for your money." I wink at him and he scoffs, blowing me off.

"This is Fred. He'll be with you in the crowd to make sure nobody fucks with you since you're damned and determined to not stay back stage."

He's not impressed with my decision to go into the crowd like everyone else, but I want the full Mötley Crüe experience. I extend my hand to the mountain of a man in front of me, his soft and delicate handshake completely contrasting his looks and how he holds himself.

I've heard many stories involving Fred Saunders, and I'm not sure I would have Nikki if Fred wouldn't have kept him from killing himself or someone else all these years. He's a rather handsome man, with a full mane of dark hair on top of his head and an even fuller beard on his face. I blush when I realize I've been staring for too long.

"It's nice to meet you, Ryan. I've heard so much about you."

"I've heard a lot about you as well, Fred. Enough to know you deserve a raise."

"Oh, I like her." Fred laughs, looking at Nikki while he points at me.

"Stupid fucking bitch. Fucking cunt thinks she can just-" Tommy barrels through the door, cussing under his breath, his eyes widening when he sees us standing in the middle of the room. "Sorry." He mutters, throwing his bag on one of the counters with a mirror attached to it. "Heather's being a bitch."

What's new?

"Hey, fuckers!" Vince bops into the room practically jumping up and down in excitement, an unimpressed looking Sharise following behind him. She shakes her head at me when I start to ask what's wrong, and I snap my mouth back closed.

The eclectic variety of moods in this room would make anybody confused. I keep my mouth shut and plop onto a couch, not wanting to get in anyone's way.

I can feel my panties grow damp watching Nikki change out of his sweats and into his stage attire, a permanent smile fixated on my face as my eyes stay glued onto him. For the millionth time I marvel at his perfectly toned and tanned physique, colorful tattoos littering his chest and arms. I'm not sure how I landed such a good looking guy, but I plan to show my gratitude when he comes off that stage. He catches my sight in the mirror, making my face turn pink with his shit eating grin.

Sharise is a statue with a disgusted look etched onto her face on the other side of the couch. I can tell something is wrong, because every time she greets me she touches my belly and asks how her baby is doing, and she hasn't even said a word to me since she walked in.

"Five minutes!" A teenager with acne covering his face and big headphones covering his ears opens the door and yells, getting a thumbs up from Fred.

"Kiss me. I'm going to the front." Nikki obliges and pushes his lips onto mine. I smack his ass for good luck, grabbing Sharise's hand neckte filing out the door with Fred behind her.

The big room in front of the stage is filled with confused looking drunk people, wondering who the fuck The Foreskins are. The lights go out just as Fred pushes us to the front of the stage, my heart starting to beat out of my chest in anticipation.

The long guitar riff for Kickstart My Heart fills the room, nearly blowing my ear drums out, and more people run to the floor from their tables. Fred stays behind us, pushing people back so we have a foot or two to move around peacefully.

The dampness in my panties turns into a full waterfall watching Nikki run across the stage, sweat pouring more and more from his body with every song. He throws me a wink every once in a while and I feel like a full on groupie, no better than any of the other women in here swooning over him.

The noise from the crowd is so loud that it battles the music, everyone's mind completely blown that they came for some piddly ass show and ended up getting Mötley fucking Crüe.

The happiness radiating off of my best friends on the stage is contagious, my face hurting from smiling and my feet yelling from dancing in circles. I can't dance very well even when I'm not pregnant, but pregnant all I can manage is to move my hips back and forth and hope it's sufficient.

Sharise doesn't dance, shooting daggers at Vince the whole time he takes women's hands in the crowd and bends down to sing to them, his face mere centimeters from theirs. I'm assuming she caught him cheating or lying about cheating, but this is nearly a daily occurrence so I'm not sure why it's bothering her so bad tonight.

A twinge of jealousy flows through me when Nikki somersaults down the stage, random women grabbing all over his body. I knew this would be a common theme since he is Nikki Sixx, but we've been so sheltered from his rockstar life since we met, I haven't actually seen the chaos up close and personal. I have to keep telling myself that he's the father of my child and the only thing these women will ever share with him is a quick look.

Fred bumps into my back, shoving me into the front gate. I rub all over my stomach, sighing in relief when I feel Wylie kick again. This child has not stopped beating up my insides since they started playing. Nikki will get a kick out of that when I tell him later.

"We need to go, it's getting too rowdy." Fred screams into my ear and I nod in response, grabbing Sharise's hand to pull her along.

Several hands push and shove me back and forth all the way to the door, making my anxiety sky rocket. I take a deep breath when we enter the hallway and try to steady my shaking hands as Fred leads us side stage. Nikki sees me out of the corner of his eye, shooting me a worried glance and I wave my hand to tell him I'm okay.

I hear a crash from the front line of people against the stage, and poke my head out to see the front gate laid over and people climbing over each other to get onto the platform. The guys exchange nervous glances, but Vince shrugs his shoulders and wraps his arm around a fan as he continues to sing. I can practically see smoke shooting out of Sharise's ears next to me.

I have to continuously tell myself I'm pregnant and that getting in a fight while pregnant is frowned upon while women hang off of Nikki as he plays. His saving grace is that he looks just as uncomfortable as me, and sends me apologetic glances every time a new one comes up.

He's Nikki Sixx. What do I expect? If we're gonna work out I need to lose my attitude and let him have fun. I know he wouldn't do anything to put our relationship in jeopardy.

Something comes over me while I watch the fans topple onto the stage and I shrug my shoulders. If you can't beat them, join them.

Fred tries to grab my arm as I start walking forward, but I shake out of his grip and keep going, enjoying the look of surprise on Nikki's face while Mick starts the guitar to Without You.

A smile crawls across Vince's face when he sees me out of the corner of his eye.

"This song was actually written by this very beautiful and very pregnant lady right here, Sixx's baby momma!"

My face turns pink, instantly regretting my decision to walk out onto the stage. Why did I think this was a good idea? I have no earthly idea what to do now. I move my hips back and forth in an awkward dance, trying to think of what to do.

"Sing with me!" Vince takes the microphone from his face and extends his hand to lead me to the stand, anxiety like I've never felt running ragged through my body.

This was a bad idea.

-

"Holy shit, that was fucking amazing!" Vince's smile is contagious as he heaves, trying to catch his breath as he walks off the stage.

My face is permanently painted red, Nikki wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing the side of my head.

"I'm not thrilled you did that, you could've gotten hurt with all the crazies storming the stage, but I have to say I'm impressed."

"Not cool." Fred wags his finger in my face, and I cross my eyes looking at it in fear of his deep voice.

"Sorry." I whisper. I look around for Sharise, disappointed when I don't see her. I figured she would've loved my sudden display of courage.

"Come on. We have something to do." Nikki grabs my hand, leading me into another dark hallway I didn't notice was here before.

"What are you doing?" I giggle through his rough kisses as he takes off his shirt and throws it to the side. His body shines in sweat, heat returning between my thighs.

He is the finest piece of ass I've ever seen.

"Get naked." His voice is a low growl, that dark glimmer that I haven't seen in too long returning to his eye.

I nod quickly, taking my shirt off and attempting to take off my pants. Nikki notices the struggle and swiftly pulls them down, throwing them to the side with his clothes.

"Get on the ground." He reaches his hand out to help lower me to the floor, wincing when my knees hit the hard concrete. The palms of my hands are so sweaty that it's hard to get a grip on the slick floor.

He grabs my hips from behind, pulling me into him.

"Is this okay?" He whispers in my ear and I nod, trying to steady myself. I've never been that much of a fan of this position, because I like to see his face, but having a bowling ball for a belly limits our options.

He teases himself against me, running his tip back and forth from my entrance to my clit like I like.

"You're always so wet for me, baby." His raspy voice nearly makes me come undone on its own and I reach my hand behind me to grab the back of his thigh as he forces himself into me.

Pure ecstasy makes my eyes roll back into my head as he steadily pumps in and out of me, groaning my name every so often.

"Harder." My voice is a whisper and I whimper when he pounds in and out of me harder than before, my broken moans filling the air loud enough that I'm sure we're being heard.

His hand reaches around me, making light circles against my clit and my breaths get shorter and faster the longer he moves in perfect synchrony, hitting all the right places at exactly the right times.

I groan when his hand grabs a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back. I open my eyes in surprise at his roughness, seeing a mirror across the room I hadn't realized was there before. A smile creeps over my face as I watch his face contort in enjoyment, filling me with his hot liquid.

"Don't stop." I plead, nearing my own orgasm. I wince at the loss of contact when he pulls out of me, gently grabbing my waist to lay me on my back on the floor. Chills travel down my spine at the cold concrete against my sweaty back.

I nearly scream when he moves to the floor and flicks his tongue against my clit perfectly, sending me into a finish. My hand grabs the top of his hair and pulls, feeling his face move into a grin. My whole body shakes as I come down, my bones yelling at me for laying on the hard floor.

He leans his head against my thigh, his eyes poking up over my belly.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm great." He laughs at my short breathed response, smacking my thigh and getting up off the floor.

It takes a good five minutes and a lot of help from Nikki to get me off the floor and back into my clothes.

"Go on. I'll meet you in a minute." I stop in the middle of the hallway when I hear sniffling and crying coming from the bathroom.

I stick my ear to the door, hoping I can figure out who it is before I just barge in.

"Sharise! Open the door!" I pound my fist on the door, nearly punching her in the face when she immediately opens it.

I frown when I see my normally happy and strong friend's eyes red and puffy from crying, her mascara traveling down her cheeks in thick black lines.

"What's wrong, babe? You've been acting weird all night. Did something happen?" I stand in between her legs, wiping her mascara off of with a wet paper towel as she sits on the counter.

"I told Vince I want a divorce." I can't hide my surprise when the paper towels drops from my hand onto her lap. "I could handle all the cheating, I really could, but he's just such a dick. All the time. He's never not a dick. He yelled at me for a straight hour about how many purses I've bought this month, but does he ever think that if maybe he would stop putting his dick into every woman he sees and actually spend some time with me I wouldn't need to shop? No, of course he doesn't. Because he's a dick."

"Do you really want a divorce, though?"

"No. I just told him that to scare him into being nicer to me." She huffs, grabbing a paper towel to blow her nose.

"I don't know how you put up with all this, Sharise. I'd lose my mind."

"Well, you better prepare yourself. They're all just as bad as Vince when they're on tour. Even Saint Nikki."

Surely that can't be true, can it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.1K 130
When the bassist from Mötley Crüe, Nikki Sixx, falls for their stage manager, Bella Mejia, who has to maneuver her way around his life style, and cho...
124K 3K 60
The year is 1992, it's been 9 years since Carly and Nikki have gone their separate ways. Through that time, Carly and Nikki's life has drastically ch...
14.7K 474 28
Layla Stevenson was a young woman living in Los Angeles trying to make her way as a hairdresser. A little broken inside, but trying to make the best...
300K 5.3K 142
Just some Imagines involving the boys from Mötley Crüe 🖤 Imagines in this book will be equal, so each of them get an equal amount of love! ✨Second b...