16. Welcome to Mötley

Ryan's POV

The ride to the airport was short, all of us bouncing in excitement to be out of rehab. I only have the clothes I brought to the facility, definitely not wanting to return to my house and run into Kelsey, so I make a mental note to find a mall and get new ones when we get settled.

My eyes go wide when we pull straight onto the tarmac and see a small white plane with a yellow and red stripe down it, the words "Mötley Crüe" painted on the right wing.

"Holy shit." I whisper. I am way out of my league.

"Welcome to Mötley, Ry." Tommy slaps my ass as I get out of the car, earning a punch in the shoulder from Nikki. Tommy rubs his shoulder and flips him off.

"We need a new plane." Nikki says out loud, making a mental note to himself.

I don't know that I've ever heard someone nonchalantly put a plane on their list of things to just go buy, but I shove that out of my mind as he grabs my hand and walks me up the stairs.

My eyes stay saucers and my mouth drops when we walk in. Red velvet seats and red velvet carpet, black shutters over the windows with a skull and crossbones on them, and one (if I do say so myself) very hot stewardess in what looks like a slutty Halloween costume version of a uniform.

"Hi! I'm Jackie. You must be Ryan." She hands me a bottle of water and my tongue suddenly feels heavy. I try to find words but I can't, Nikki looking back at me with a dirty glare.

After I just stand there and smile like a dumbass at her for what seems like five minutes, Jackie finally walks away and Nikki whispers, "You better not leave me for our fucking stewardess." I turn red with embarrassment and nod a little too quickly, taking a big gulp of my water.

"Babe, I was joking. Oh my God, you're not gonna really leave me for her are you?" He looks back and forth with between me and Jackie, and I laugh.

Nikki would learn he had a problem with me being attracted to all genders. Having to look at every person he sees as a threat to his relationship will grow tiring.

"No, Nik." I say through chuckles and a look of relief spreads over his face.

I didn't know we had a relationship to leave from.

We sit on the plane talking amongst ourselves, Tommy trying to fill me in on what history the plane holds from the Girls, Girls, Girls tour. It's a lot to take in and I wonder if I've totally gotten myself in over my head, but as I start to become overwhelmed, Nikki kisses my cheek and all is well again.

"You ever joined the mile high club?" He whispers in my ear and I smack his chest.

"Plenty of times, big boy." I smirk and he frowns, not enjoying the answer I gave him.

"Alright, guys." The pudgy man I've seen before that they told me was Doc climbs onto the plane and looks at everyone, giving me a glare when his eyes land on me. "We'll be in Vancouver in about three hours, around 4 PM. The car will take you to the cabin and you have the night to chill, but we start in the studio at 8 AM sharp." The guys groan. "I don't give a fuck what you think, that's the schedule and it's set in stone. And your visitor-" He glares at me, my heart racing, "- Can stay in the cabin until you get back."

"Uh, I was hoping to get a car so I can go shopping." I say quietly and doc rolls his eyes at me, sighing out in annoyance.

"You're already asking for shit?"

"Actually, I have plenty of money and I'm not stupid, I can do it my fucking self." I snap back and his face turns red, earning "ooo"s from Tommy.

"Don't be a dick, Doc. I'll walk out and I won't come back. She's not mooching off of us, she has more money than we do and she can do whatever the fuck she pleases." Nikki stands up, getting in his face and I grab his hand and pull him back down into his seat, getting up myself.