30. Back in the States

Warnings: Violence

Ryan's POV

"Not right there, over in the corner. Be careful. Don't hit the-" I squint my eyes when Vince and Nikki hit the TV with the couch, causing it to plop onto the floor.

"It's okay! It didn't break!" Vince gives me a thumbs up while he inspects the TV.

I've always despised moving in the first place, but I was completely unsatisfied when Nikki got the wild hair to move everything himself instead of calling movers. Thankfully, most of our furniture is brand new and he only has to move the furniture to his liking around each room once the delivery guys drop it off.

I sold my house with everything in it, I wanted nothing to remind me of my time with Kelsey. Nikki only kept very few items from his house, including the weird gargoyle statues I actually find quite pleasing. Nikki and I both enjoy gothic medieval themes, making our house an acquired taste to most.

The house itself is more beautiful than in the videos. A two-story mini mansion with five overly sized bedrooms and a personal bathroom for each, a basement that Nikki can create into a studio, a den that I personally dubbed as mine, a massive kitchen with brand new appliances, and a perfectly manicured yard complete with a pool and a perfect space for a playground. The home I lived in as a young child was considered pristine, but this house knocks it out of the water.  The garage holds six cars, while we only have Nikki's Ferrari at the moment since we sold both of mine and one of his.

"I'm not selling my Ferrari, are you insane? I already sold the Jag and the Camaro, I'm not getting rid of the Ferrari."

"You're not listening to me. I said I am selling my Ferrari. Jesus Christ, calm down."

Nikki lets out a breath of relief, his shoulders relaxing and his tone of voice changing.

"You shouldn't sell yours either!" Here we go. "Just because we're having a baby doesn't mean we can't have cool cars."

"I'm selling mine. I never drove it anyway."

"Why?!" He asks as if that was the weirdest thing he's ever heard in his life.

"It was Kelsey's, okay? Can we stop talking about this now?"

He didn't talk to me for three hours after that.

Nikki Sixx is one of the world's most jealous fucks, and I don't have the patience to soothe all of his insecurities when I'm pregnant. If he had it his way, we would never speak of our lives before each other so we could pretend it never happened. Which, honestly, is all fine and dandy with me, because it's nothing worth remembering anyway.

"Stop! Put that down!" Nikki takes the box out of my hands, my annoyance growing even more.

"I'm not a fucking child, Nikki. Give me the fucking box."

"You're pregnant, just let us do it."

"Y'all are fucking everything up! You're going to drive me fucking insane, Sixx!" I stomp my foot like a child throwing a tantrum and strut out the back door to find my blond angel.

"Good lord." I hear Vince whisper to Nikki behind me and I flip him off behind my back.

I realize I'm basically losing my shit over Nikki just looking out for me, but pregnancy brain makes it seem like he's taking away all scraps of my independence.

"What's wrong, honey?" Sharise looks up from her project of putting patio furniture together when I dramatically fall into a lawn chair with a loud huff.