18. Strip Club

Warnings: Assault, Mentions of Previous Drug Use

Nikki's POV

I sit on the couch, fiddling with my fingers while I wait for everyone to finish getting ready to go. I called a car, making sure to tell them I didn't want Cheryl back. I'll be damned if I lose Ryan two days after we get out of our rehab bubble. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her in my life, to keep her mine.

My thoughts wander and I realize I'm nervous to go to a club sober. I've never been sober at a club. Is it possible to be sober at a club? Anxiety quickly races through my mind, but I'm interrupted when Ryan walks into the living room.

"Holy shit." I whisper.

I've only ever seen her in sweats and t-shirt's, and even then she's a bombshell, but my pants tighten around my groin when she walks over to the mirror on the wall in a short tight black dress.

It isn't even a fancy dress, but she could make anything look fancy with those blue diamonds in her eyes. All of her tattoos are on full display in the short strapless number, and she's about six inches taller than normal in her burgundy stilettos. She wipes the lipstick off of her teeth and fluffs her long brown hair that she's curled.

She won't even look at me.

"Goddamn!" Vince whistles when he walks into the room and sees Ryan, focusing on her ass. I groan in frustration, both from Vince ogling my girlfriend and the rock hard boner she created in my pants.

"Thanks, Vin." She smiles at him.

"Well, you look different outside of rehab." Tommy walks in and swings his arm over Ryan's shoulder and she giggles, putting her head into his chest. Ugh. Maybe I should just stay home. "You guys ready to go?" Tommy asks, pulling her out the front door.

I look around for Mick and he slowly walks into the room, flips me off, and walks out the front door.

I sigh and get off the couch, following them to the car.

-

We sit at a round table in front of the main stage, Ryan sitting in between Mick and Tommy. I guess she's still mad at me.

"How did today go?" She looks between Mick and Tommy, clearly excited to hear about our day, which just makes me feel like even more of a douche for not answering her when she asked me earlier.

"Great, dude! We got a good start on Kickstart My Heart. We'll prolly finish this week and start on SOS next." I cut my eyes at him.

"What's SOS?" She asks, confused.

"You haven't heard about SOS yet?" Vince snorts, sending me a devious smile. Fuck.

"What do you guys and lady want to drink?" A topless waitress sends waves of relief through me, thankful the subject changed. She's already mad at me, let's not add to it. Ryan's eyes go straight for her tits, and the anger I had from earlier quickly rears it's head again.

"Coke, please." She smiles at her and I roll my eyes. We all order sodas, and I'm heavily surprised when Vince orders a virgin daiquiri.

"You got it, baby." The waitress touches Ryan's shoulder and Ryan immediately blushes. I audibly scoff, causing her to look at me for the first time in hours.

"So, what's SOS?" She asks after a few moments and my anxiety returns.

"It's about lesbians." Vince smiles at her, and her face falls and turns into confusion.

"Lesbians?" She asks, cutting her eyes at me and giving me a dirty glare.

"Who's a lesbian?" The waitress cut into the conversation, passing out our drinks.