Rusger Oneshots

Autorstwa Emo_warrior365

One thing I noticed in this fandom. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH RUSGER. and I'm probably not a good choice to do this... Więcej

some stuff first: How to navigate
You just never learn, do you?
When can we meet again?
An easily flustered boyfriend
A Jealous Commie
Meet you at Hell's Moon?
Friends, Lovers or Brothers
When can we meet again? (part 2)
1.1k(and counting) reads special
Bed Head
A Demon and A Werewolf
A Demon and a Werewolf (part 2.)
2.3k(and counting omg) Special
The German Harem
Artworks!!!(6.5k Reads Special)
Let me Go
...hOw ThE HeCk dID tHiS gEt 10k+ ReAdS
When It's that Time of the Month
Incorrect Quotes part 2(10.9k read special)
Lasst uns feiern!!(Let us party!!)
See, this is What happens, when you get drunk in a Bad mood
Voting time :D
Schlaf ein (Go to Sleep)
Tangled up in You
A Blessing despite the Curse
Ice Skating with You
I got tagged :3
Incorrect Quotes part 3 (20k+ special)
Midnight snack
Vote for your Poison
Happy Valentine's day, meine liebe
tagged again (plus IncQ)
The Boathouse
Sing me to sleep
Harem Shenanigans 1.
Be Gay Do Drugs
32k Reads Special
Hallway Meeting
Harem Shenanigans 2.
Q and A (40k reads special)
First Watch
Beginnings
Soft Movie Night
One Sick Commie
One Sick Commie (part 2.)
The 50th Oneshot
Public Affection is not allowed in Hogwarts
Falling in-(love with you)-to the Ocean
Harem Shenanigans 3.
The German Harem (part 2.)
Lazy Sunday (Morning)
Lazy Sunday (Afternoon)
Lazy Sunday (Night)
Safe and Sound
My R
My R (part 2.)
Nightmares and Reality
Kidnapping a Demon leads to Getting Murdered
Cutting
Our Scars Make Us Stronger
Happy 'birthday', Deutschland!
Oktoberfest is cancelled and Ger is sad
RusGer's Love Song
'Tis the month of Autumn
Countryhumans but in Among Us
How to Keep a Demon in your House
Halloween Special
Bedtime snuggling for the soft feels
Kidnapping Both A Demon And A Werewolf Leads To-
Cute Pregnancy Fluff Moments
Angsty Whump for the Soul
Snow day
New Year's Eve!
National Cuddle Up Day
Swastika
Demon's Guilt
Adorable Little Nerdy Nerd
Paper Airplane (Valentine's Day Special)
Wholesome Nesting and Cuddles
Office Problem
Bleeding Out
Kiss It All Better
Patching Up Our Broken Pieces
Who had the Worst day?
Cuddling Undercover
Crystalized Meth
Say you won't Let Go
Say you won't Let Go (part 2.)
A needlessly long car drive and ice cream
Survivor
The 100th Oneshot
Family Gathering
Cigarette
Bouquets of Flowers (Valentine's Day Special)
Aerial
Childhood
A Little Thunderstorm
Abandoned Hospital
Childhood: Soviet Union Edition
Fairytales
Pack Nesting
Playdate
Birthday Wishes
Worst Nightmares: Germany
Worst Nightmares: Russia
Minishots in a Oneshot
Reunion
1945-1949
Cute Animals
Knowledge: Assignment
Knowledge: Self Defense
Christmas Eve
Tell me a Love Story
Berlin 1993
Handmade Gifts (Valentine's Day Special)
You were all my Family
Big Brother
Impromptu Dances
The 120th Oneshot
One Bed
Minishots in a Oneshot (part 2.)
5 Days to Christmas!
Hand Holding (Valentine's Day Special)

No Thoughts Just Airborne

1.2K 38 30
Autorstwa Emo_warrior365

Title doesn't make sense, huh?

Fluff for the Demon and Werewolf AU :3

I hope you enjoy reading!

Smol warnings: 1) The food Russia will be eating might not be accurate, but I'm too tired to do research about it. 2) A lil bit of making out, If you would like to consume all fluff, just skip through a few paragraphs when you get to the part where Germany's eyes turn red. Idk I'm tired. 3) Do not imitate Germany's flying behavior unless you have wings or supernatural healing abilities. 

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Germany stomped into the kitchen where his human werewolf boyfriend was cooking his dinner, tail lashing left and right restlessly. If he didn't get some god damn change of scenery again soon he was going to scream.

"I think my wings are healed enough. I want to try to fly again. Can we go outside tonight?" He said quickly before Russia opened his mouth to ask. He was determined, and he was stronger now. 

"...you want to fly? Do you mean... you want to leave and go back to Hell?" 

"No! No, I want to stay here, with you, a while longer, but I just want to fly again. I'm bored in here." Germany said, very bluntly stating his boredom. Yes, Russia tried his best, bringing him things to keep him entertained in the house when he was alone, but it still wasn't enough. The books were all in his human language, Russia called it Cyrillic, and Germany couldn't understand them.

"But..." Russia started up, and Germany felt bad when he saw the hurt and confusion in his eyes. "We can go, are you sure you're properly healed?" 

He stepped closer to the human and pecked his cheek, nuzzling him lightly. "I'm sure. Please don't feel sad, it's nothing against you. I won't go back to Hell so soon, I just want to stretch them out and see if I can do it." Russia still looked worried, but he wrapped his arm around his shoulders and kissed his forehead anyway. "'m not sad, what gave you that idea-"

"You look sad." Germany teased lightly and leant against him, tail curling around his leg. "I promise I'll be careful. It'll be fine. And then after that I'll make out with you when we get back or something-"

His boyfriend laughed and put down the spoon he was holding in his left hand, resting it on his shoulder and turned him around to kiss him properly on the lips. He hummed into it and tilted his head to slot their mouths perfectly against each other, feeling warmth coming from Russia leaching into his own colder mouth. 

"We should go at midnight. Most of the people would be sleeping already and the guards usually don't patrol the route at that time." Russia mumbled against his lips when they separated. Germany hummed again in agreement, and slipped out of his grasp mischievously to hop back to his usual place in the living room. A squawk of betrayal and offense could be heard from the kitchen.

He grinned and hopped onto the couch, bouncing on it for a few seconds to gather momentum and then jumped onto the highest cupboard, perching there to stare at the wide view of the whole living room. He then crouched, and leaped halfway across the room onto the top of the fireplace, sprawling out on the warm bricks and staring at the ceiling.

"Why does it always have to be so cold heree..." Germany complained loudly when he heard Russia walk in, probably with his dinner in hand as he took a seat on the couch. He turned his head to the right to see him looking amused, eyes fixed on him. "What?"

"Free entertainment. I have a circus in my house. If we go out tonight, could you also stop leaping around my house like a monkey everyday?" Russia smiled, starting to eat.

"What's a monkey?"

"An animal, I've only seen one once, in a circus. They hop around and do stuff like swinging and hoops. You remind me of it-" 

Germany gasped offendedly and pushed himself up with his hands. "Are you saying I look like an animal?!"

"No, of course not!" Russia laughed loudly and held on tighter to his spoon. "I meant the swinging around part! You make it look very...elegant. And easy." 

"Well, it is to me. Something you wouldn't know as a big, clumsy werewolf, huh?" Germany sassed back, sitting up fully and swinging his legs over the edge of the fireplace, feeling the flames curl around his feet harmlessly. "What are you eating? It smells good-"

Russia's spoon clattered into the bowl as he groaned, leaning against the back of the couch. "Every time. I ask you if you would like a serving and you tell me 'Demons don't eat', and then later you would ask me if you could have some of my food. No. Not this time. This is mine. Minee."

"Just this time!! I wouldn't ask again!" Germany exclaimed, with his fingers crossed behind his back. Russia raised an eyebrow and only stared, to which Germany huffed and put it down, rocking back and forward slightly. "Pleaseee?"

His boyfriend sighed loudly, but Germany already knew he had won him over, and simply hopped down from the fireplace happily to sit next to him. "You're lucky I love you."

"I Am very lucky. Now, what is that?" He pointed at the mush with little scraps of greyish pieces and a slice of what he had learnt was black rye bread. The mush smelt like cooked meat. "It's porridge. With chicken."

Germany made a face that clearly read 'I want some of that, give it to me' and scooted closer to Russia so that his face was near the bowl. Russia sighed again and scooped out a spoonful with more chicken pieces in it to offer to the demon. "Blow it first, like how I taught you with the soup. And don't bite down on the spoon."

Germany nearly snorted when he remembered the first time Russia offered him a spoon of food, he snapped the spoon easily with his teeth and was happily chewing the metal along with the food while Russia panicked and tried to make him spit it out. 

"That doesn't really taste like chicken. The other part is kind of nice." He said, chewing carefully. Being a demon with teeth that were mainly pointed and designed for tearing apart flesh, chewing was a new term and experience for him. He used to just swallow down strips of meat whole. 

"That's because it's cooked." Russia said and pulled away his spoon, scooping up more of it to eat himself. Germany whined softly and intercepted one of them, eating it while the human chuckled above him.  "Do you like it?"

"Not ready. But it's warm, and tastes okay even though it's not meat, or raw." He said thoughtfully as he helped himself to the bread, tearing off a corner and eating it. Russia grumbled and tried to eat faster, protective of his food. Germany only grinned evilly and licked his lips slowly, the Hellfire that made up his irises burning redder and with more depth, if that could be used to describe it.

He pressed more into Russia's side and nibbled his neck, just lightly with his lips at first, then slightly harder with the sharp teeth at the front of his mouth, making Russia jolt each time. "Германия!" 

"What?" He hummed and nudged his head under his jaw, nipping his collarbone with his teeth while his tail swayed lazily behind him, the spade tip flicking with each of Russia's jumps. "Don't bite too hard. Your teeth hurts when I'm human." He said but leant closer and exposed his neck. Germany purred and nuzzled him lightly in apology, inhaling the smell of his human, yet wolf scent. 

A hand reached up to hold the back of his neck, and he heard the empty bowl being set down as Russia shuffled around next to him, their chests pressed flush against each other. His chin was grasped, and then lifted to met gentle lips pressed against the left corner of his mouth, then the right, then up and down. 

"Russiaa kiss me properly-" Germany whined and dropped an elbow on his shoulder, his hand flopping over his head and playing with his white hair gently. "Nah. I want to do this slow, and appreciate every part of you." The human mumbled playfully, and kissed his reddening cheek. "We have hours to kill anyway, what else do you want to do?"

He thought about it for a while, as Russia continued brushing affection and love against his skin. "This. I want this." Germany finally sighed, and let Russia smile cheekily like he had won, ice blue eyes sparkling. The demon thought about them being the eyes of a child once, and tried to imagine Russia as a small boy, with those same blue eyes and white hair. 

"Come back here and give me attention." He pouted when Russia took too long to kiss him again, and tugged on the front of his shirt. Russia's smile widen into a grin as he leant forward to kiss him solidly on the lips, molding accordingly to Germany as he shifted to find the best position for them, slotting their mouths together. 

The demon really enjoyed biting him lightly with his teeth, but now he tried to be careful and not break skin. In his wolf form, the one time they made out, Russia walked away with bloodstained fur all around his snout and neck. 

He let out a yelp when Germany accidentally bit down too hard right now, on his bottom lip, drawing a droplet of blood that quickly flowed away to reveal an already healed wound. "What did I say about biting?" Russia said, eyes narrowing with pretend anger as he reached up to rub his lip. "Not too hard?" Germany answered back sheepishly, trying to appease him to letting them continue with soft purrs.

Russia smiled, then forced himself to stop, then smiled again until he was laughing. "You are one soft demon. I've never heard of a demon purring so much." He said and reached over for Germany, pulling him into a hug.

"Me too. No one ever talks about it in Hell. I don't know if the others purr." Germany said as he rested his chin on his shoulder. "I like it though, I purr louder when I'm with you, so I think that's a nice thing. It feels very relaxing."

"Mhm. It's relaxing to listen to." Russia agreed and pulled the rest of his body onto his lap, gently massaging his wings. The soft rumbles got louder while the demon relaxed completely against him.

•••(Time skip hah-)•••

"You sure you're ready?"

"Yes yes yes I'll be fine-" Germany said while he rolled his shoulders excitedly, jumping on the soft grass. His wings were spread out in the open and were bandage free, red underneath the half-moon's light.

"Can you check one last time?" Russia said in a worried tone as he looked at his dark figure standing close to the edge of a cliff. It wasn't very tall, but it was a cliff. The demon sighed loudly and trudged back over to him, back turned to him so that he could touch his wings.

"Bones are fine, the cuts are mostly healed. No gaps or holes. Joints are fine and Don't. Hurt. At all. I can move them easily. Everything's fine!!" Germany repeated for the ninth time as Russia brushed his hands on the base of his wings, feeling all the way up to the top where his horns were, then slowly going down to the thinner bone. The skin flaps were also felt carefully, searching for any unhealed wounds that might make a break in his wing.

"Russland. Trust me when I say that they're fine. See?" He said while turning around and opening them fully, flapping them up and down to create a strong gust of wind. "I just want to double check. I don't want you to get hurt." Russia sighed and held his bare shoulder. Germany had taken off his shirt so that his wings could move freely, and his hands were flowing with power to create warmth around himself.

"I know. I'll try to be careful. No promises though. The first time I ever flew I ended up impaling myself on a sharp rock down in Hell. Wasn't too fun getting off." Germany said and moved away again, breathing the clean forest air and shaking out his huge wings.

"That's not exactly what I would call reassuring, Ger!"

"Relax, I'll be fine!!" The demon called back and perched on the edge of the cliff, knees slightly bent and arms back.

"You sure you're doing it right?" Russia said loudly as he continued to stare. "Of course I'm doing this right!! I've done this so many times before!!" Germany shouted back and tried to concentrate again. Wait, was the knees supposed to be bent or straight? He shuffled around and braced his legs again, slowly straightening his knees.

"Wait, when you go do you jump first or flap your wings first? Do you have a plan?!" Russia called again anxiously. "I Have a plan!! Just Fly!! Stop distracting me!" Germany shouted again and started to shuffle around a lot more. He was getting more and more confused with himself and when should he jump. Do I flap first? Why have I never thought about this?

"I think you flap first. So- wind pushes you up??" Russia said in the background. "I don't know!! Stop talking!" I'm pretty sure I jump first. Wait, do I need a running start? I don't remember ever doing that, but then again, I haven't flown in a month. "Why aren't you going?"

"I'm Thinking!! Shush!!!" Germany scolded him and jumped in place to ease the ache in his tensed legs, fixing his eyes on the ground far down below. This is taller than a tree- I'm not scared of heights, I've done this before. I've jumped off higher ledges- "Germany are you okay?"

"Russland if you talk again I'm going to go back there and kiss you unconscious so that you'll be silent." He barked loudly and tried to fix his thoughts in place again. Jump first, flap, then let the wind push you up. Or was it wait for wind, flap, then jump. Why don't I remember the steps? WERE there steps in the first place??

He opened his wings fully and felt a breeze slowly blow against them, pushing them backwards. Do I fold them first? This feels weird, I might be overthinking. But what ARE the steps? What do I do to fly? I'm so confused what-

Screw this. I'm just going to jump, Germany braced himself and flapped his wings once, before doubting himself again, and simply hopped down directly feet first instead of leaping like he wanted to. Ah. Crap. This is definitely wrong.

"Germany? Germany! Oh sHIT!!"

•••(buezzzz-)•••

"I'm going to try that again!"

"No!! You JUST fell off a 15 meter cliff!!"

"I can do it this time!! I just shouldn't think about it, You distracted me!!"

"Oh, so I'M the one to blame-" Russia battered playfully with him as they walked back to the cliff where they were standing before, the demon cradled in his arms. The spade of Germany's tail slapped him in the face and he gasped, staring down accusing at him. "I could just drop you right now-"

"You wouldn't. You choose to carry me anyway, and I'm apparently hurt and can't walk on my own." Germany sassed and crossed his arms over his chest, staring right back. Their eyes clashed dramatically as they continued to glare at each other until they started laughing at how ridiculous it must have looked.

"Do you really want to do it again?" Russia asked when they started to climb upwards to the highest part of the cliff, where they were standing just now. "I said I wanted to fly, I Will fly." Germany said determinedly as he thrashed around to be let down. The human sighed and put him down on the grass again, watching him carefully as he skipped to the edge, staring down at the ground again. His wings were unharmed in his fall, but a nasty bruise was forming over his chest.

Germany could just see a faint outline of where he landed on the ground, and laughed quietly to himself. At least Russia had learnt and was now quiet behind him, probably watching his every move and seeing if he would mess up again. He snickered and lowered himself close to the grass on all fours, waving his behind in the air like an cat about to pounce. That would give Russia a nice view of what he was doing. His tail lashed quickly, doing one last flick before he launched himself into the air upwards.

The air was cold, but he clenched his teeth and waited for the briefest pull of gravity to try and drag him back to the ground, before forcing open his wings and letting the air lift him up again. Without thinking, it felt like everything was coming back to him again, and he curled his back in slightly to point his head towards the ground, giving one strong flap of his wings.

Russia heard his crow of joy faintly from down below, and watched with his mouth open in awe as Germany zoomed through the air, arching and curling his back to do somersaults and twists. His wings were opening, revealing blood red insides that gleamed in the moonlight, and then closing tightly again, dark as coal, sending him hurling down headfirst like an arrow before he opened them again to shoot himself up high into the night sky.

Germany missed the air. He missed having it rush pass him at speeds like these as he flew freely between his jobs, enjoying the mortal plane even more now than when he was human. There weren't any clouds nearby, he would loved to touch them with his hands again. His eyes glowed and provided some light in the darkness, two moving flames in the night. With them, he could see Russia standing at the cliff, and waved excitedly to him. The human waved back, and Germany suddenly wondered if he could lift him in his human form. He never could in his werewolf form, he'll probably be lighter here.

He folded his wings to steer him towards the cliff, trying to tell Russia with more frantic waves about what he wanted to do. Russia just looked confused, and he sighed. He mimicked holding his arms up, which was hard to do and stay balanced in the air at the same time.

'Wait, is he- is he telling me to hold my arms up? Why? Oh wait no- Germany nO-' Russia thought to himself too late, because he had already put his arms up, and Germany hurled pass and grabbed him by the wrists tightly. His arms felt like they were going to get yanked out of their sockets as his feet left the ground.

"Grab my arms and stop screaming, Russland!!" Germany shouted between sounds of laughter from up above him. The wolf spirit was also screeching loudly in his mind as the physical body of Russia was swung around the air like a ragdoll. 'Werewolves were not meant to fly. Werewolves were NOT meant to fly-'

They shot through the sky, directly upwards, Russia realized too late again, until there was that momentary feeling of weightlessness in his gut and Germany was right in front of him, grinning like something straight out of his grandmother's stories about horrifying evil spirits that would eat children's souls in their sleep. His hands were still holding on to his forearms, and his own human ones grasping Germany's like a vice.

Germany whooped in excitement, he screamed like a child, as they fell downwards with the person that could fly on the bottom and him on top, staring directly at the earth that was quickly coming towards them at speeds of he didn't know what. At least gravity seemed to care enough for them, and switched their places.

Germany's wings opened again and yanked them both up, making them jerk in the air and only slightly lessen their fall. He was flapping them hard, getting them to slow down more. Russia swung his legs around wildly when they got closer and closer to the treetops, which only made their flight down more unstable as Germany struggled to keep them from smacking right into a pine tree.

Several loud crackling sounds later, Russia hit the ground first with a 'oof' but instinctively pulled Germany down into his chest and protected his whole body and wings as they rolled on the ground to lessen the force of impact. They hit something that felt like a small raise of the earth and finally stopped, breaths loud and fast from the adrenaline rush.

Germany slowly opened his eyes to see shadows and what he recognized as Russia's chest pressing against his cheek. One of his arms were around his back and pining his wings safely closed, the other was spread over his shoulders and his hand holding the back of his head firmly. He felt warm, warmer than when he was using his power. It didn't make sense, but he liked it anyway. 

"Are you okay?" His human voice floated down to him and his hand holding his head tussled his  hair slightly to get his attention. "I should be the one asking you that, you're human, how are you not dead?" Germany laughed playfully.

"Still a werewolf, still can heal really fast." Russia mumbled with the same teasing voice, feeling his body repairing itself quickly from the bruises and all that jostling. The wolf spirit was still growling, but had figuratively curled around Germany through his arms and was healing its own hurt ego when they screamed.  

Germany felt okay, Russia had done well to cushion him when they hit and he was considerably fine. He laid still on him and started softly purring while he waited for Russia to finish healing himself, following the rises and falls of his chest to stabilize his own breathing. "That was great. I can fly again." He said quietly, feeling giddy with happiness. He could fly again, he was free again.

"Yes. You can fly again. You looked absolutely stunning up there." Russia murmured back and ran his fingers through the demon's black hair to brush out bits of soil and grass. "Thank you. I...couldn't have done it without you." Germany said, and lifted his head slightly to see him. "Thank you for taking care of me when I was hurt. I probably owe you a life debt for that." He said, both sincerely but also playfully, lightly brushing his fingers over Russia's beating heart.

"You don't owe me anything, Германия-" Russia mumbled again, and Germany heard the sadness in his voice before his arms tightened around him and his jaw rested on top of his head. "Just stay with me for a little while longer? I...don't want you to go back to Hell yet...I want you to stay with me, just for a few more days? Please?"

"...just a few days?" Germany asked slowly, pressing as close to him as possible. "I was planning on staying for another two weeks, even though its freezing cold here and I'm bored out of my mind most of the time." He teased and rubbed his head against him, purring louder. "But I get to annoy you, so that's enough reason for me to stay."

"Is that your Only reason?" Russia started to laugh, and squeezed him briefly before relaxing his hug. "I suppose another reason I have is because I love you." Germany grinned and flicked his tail in the air with happiness when Russia shuffled around underneath him, and somehow managed to kiss him on the forehead. "I love you too."

He chirped and squirmed slightly to kiss him back on the jaw, dropping his cheek onto his chest and listening to his heartbeat. "I would love to stay here longer and relax with you, but I think I'm going to go fly again." He grinned and rolled off his chest, making Russia glare offendedly at him for a second before he just laughed back. "Just don't come and grab me again, I don't want to be thrown around the air."

Germany stuck his tongue out at him childishly and proceeded to leap up a tree, a few seconds later he heard the flap of his wings as he took off. Russia sat up and brushed the soil out of his own hair, watching his faint outline soaring in the night sky between the trees. He was comfortable seeing him disappear in and out of his view, because he knew he'll always come back. 

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*dies in exams and story endings* :')

Yeahh I'll just leave this right here. No commentary I'm tired.

Comments and votes always appreciated though.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day/night!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
32.5K 61 13
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
38K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...