Seized in the Dark (gxg)

By LunaMoon926

My eyes look up from the gun to meet her gaze, but she just stays silent. I certainly did not expect a woman... More

Disclaimer
Illustrations
Ch. 1: Taken
Ch. 2: Arrival
Ch. 3: Meeting
Ch. 5: Exam
Ch. 6: Shower
Ch. 7: Mistress
Ch. 8: 24 Hours
Ch. 9: Elevator
Ch. 10: The Bedroom pt. 1
Ch. 11: The Bedroom pt. 2
Ch. 12: Panic
Ch. 13: Training
Ch. 14: Arena
Ch. 15: Submission
Ch. 16: Promise
Ch. 17: Hate
Ch. 18: Rebirth
Ch. 19: Malice
Ch. 20: Revenge pt. 1
Ch. 21: Revenge pt. 2
Ch. 22: Lazy Day pt. 1
Ch. 23: Lazy Day pt. 2
Ch. 24: AAOx3
Ch. 25: Crossroads
Ch. 26: Red
Ch. 27: Solitary
Ch. 28: Fight
Ch. 29: ...
Ch. 30: Resolved
Ch. 31: Evidence

Ch. 4: Processing

6.5K 123 48
By LunaMoon926

I get dragged out of Dr. Garnett's office and led through various hallways until I am seated in a phlebotomy chair and the arm is lowered in front of me. Nivia remains standing by the door, while Kristia is standing beside me.

I am growing increasingly uncomfortable by the second.

What are they going to do to me?

"What's going on?" I ask Kristia while I sit on both of my hands and look around the room nervously.

Kristia tsks turning to me. "Did you not listen to Mistress's rules?"

I bow my head while mumbling an apology. "What's going on, ma'am?"

"We are waiting on the nurse to have your labs drawn."

"May I ask what for, ma'am?" I'm hoping to find out the nature of this place. Maybe if I play along, I'll get all the information I need.

"We need to get your baseline labs and vitals so that Mistress can determine how much they will change during your stay. She needs it for her research."

"Research?"

Before Kristia could give me any further information, the nurse walked in. She appeared to be the shortest person that I have seen so far, but she was still taller than me. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a messy bun, with a few loose strands falling to her side. She was also wearing red lipstick, to match her red lapel coat. She had a white blouse with a short black skirt and knee-high, high-heeled black leather boots. Her stethoscope hung around her neck.

"Alright, here we are! Sorry for taking so long. I am Nurse Cleary. Is this the new pet?" The nurse asked cheerily.

Pet?! What the hell is wrong with her?

"Yes, this is her. Careful, she can be a little unpredictable." Kristia held on to my shoulder, noticing that I grew angry at the term.

"She is a pretty one, isn't she? A little banged up but doesn't appear to be too serious." Nurse Cleary grabbed my face to examine the head wound better. Kristia gripped tighter at my shoulder, letting me know that she was ready to strike at the first sign of me acting out. Nurse Cleary pressed down on my darkening bruise, and I winced. "Oh, hurts, doesn't it?" she said mockingly while making a pouty face.

I took a deep breath and held back any desire to punch this bitch in the face.

Nurse Cleary then pinched my lip, and I squealed in pain as I threw my head back to break from her grip. She then put her hand to my cheek and cooed, "Oh you beautiful girl, this is the best that I will ever get to see you. I can't wait until Mistress has her way with you. I will be looking forward to seeing you broken." She licked her lips as her eyes briefly widened at the last words.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I headbutted the bitch, and she gloriously fell backwards on the laboratory equipment that was laying on a table behind her. At a moment's notice, Kristia was in front of me brandishing a knife to my throat, her other hand clutching my hair. As a trickle of blood ran down my face, I couldn't help but sneer at Bitch Cleary.

"Have you learned nothing, sweetie?" Kristia already knew how much that term infuriated me. Before I could tell her off, she backhanded me where the blood and the bruises already were. My glasses came flying off this time, but not before crashing against the bridge of my nose. I groaned in pain until she got close to my face and pressed the knife back on my neck. "I can't kill you, but I most certainly can make you bleed." Her last words were spoken in concert with pressing the knife further against my throat and drawing blood. "One more little outburst like that, and I'll drive this knife through that pretty little body of yours, got it?"

"Yes. I'll behave ma'am." I dropped my shoulders in defeat once more. I must get out of here. Soon.

Nivia was helping Nurse Cleary get back on her feet and picking up the lab equipment and vials that had fallen. Meanwhile, Kristia handed me back my glasses and I mumbled a quiet thank you without establishing eye contact. Nurse Cleary straightened her hair and brushed off her coat. She approached me with a smug look as if nothing had happened.

"What's the pet's name?" Nurse Cleary asked Kristia without averting her eyes from mine.

"Keira Sinclair."

"Ms. Sinclair," her words lingered on my name, "I do believe we might have gotten off on the wrong foot. How about we start again?" I squinted my eyes. "Hello, my name is Nurse Cleary. I am Mistress's second in command; therefore, I have close to as much authority as she does when it comes to you. You, dear pet, have no more free will. You will no longer cause me any more trouble, and you will no longer be disruptive in my presence. I will be seeing you regularly to take your vitals, along with drawing blood for testing. I will also be performing physical exams in addition to any that Mistress does herself. During all of this, you are not to speak unless spoken to, and you are not to resist or make my job any harder than it already is. Is that understood?"

Ugh, it bothers me to be talked to like a child, but I didn't have much of an option except to comply.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Perfect, all right now, how about we begin? Extend your arm, I will be drawing blood." I did as I was told.

Nurse Cleary donned a pair of nitrile gloves and put a tourniquet on my left arm. She wiped the inside of my elbow and told me to squeeze a few times while she was feeling for a vein. I looked away and clenched my eyes when she found one. "Scared of needles, are you?" She sniggered as she slowly stuck a needle in my arm and started drawing several vials of blood. Cleary put a gauze over where the needle was sticking into my arm as she retracted the needle and told me to hold it in place while raising my arm above my head. She then put an adhesive bandage on my arm.

"See, that wasn't so bad." She patted my cheek. I turned my head to the side in disgust.

She decided to ignore my facial expression and sat down to write on the vials. "How old are you, pet?"

"Twenty," I huffed.

"Excuse me?" She sat up on her chair while Kristia took a step towards me. Before any of them could lay a hand on me, I blurted, "Sorry! I'm twenty years old, ma'am." I looked down and braced myself for a hit.

"I'll let that one slide. Just this time."

I nodded, showing gratitude.

"Alright, that's all for blood work. Now, I'm going to need a urine sample." She handed me a cup. With all the commotion, I hadn't realized how much I really wanted to pee. "I'm going to be gracious and give you five minutes in that bathroom alone," she pointed to a door on the right, "so that you can produce a sample. If you haven't come out when the five minutes are up, we will drag you out by force."

I looked to the floor, "yes, ma'am," and headed into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me, but it didn't have a lock, so I just turned my back against the door and slumped down to the floor, gathering my thoughts for a moment. Letting out a heavy sigh, I then rushed over to relieve myself.

I walked over to the sink to wash my hands, and that's when I saw myself in the mirror. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes. I can't believe how bad I looked. I winced when I touched every wound to assess the damage. I turned on the water and proceeded to wash my hands, face, and neck, relieved that at least some part of me is clean. With the paper towels in hand, I patted myself dry, and redid my ponytail. I grabbed the urine sample and went to twist the doorknob when the door flew open.

"Time's up." Kristia eyed me. "Get out."

I handed the sample to Bitch Cleary.

"Thank you. Now, we'll have you moved over to the examination room to take your vitals and do a full physical."

I was led into the exam room and was seated next to a desk with a computer on it. Once again, Nivia guarded the door, while Kristia stood beside me. Nurse Cleary first took my temperature, then put a blood pressure cuff around my arm and an oximeter on my index finger.

"98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. 117/78, very good. 80 beats per minute, regular. 98% saturation with a respiratory rate of 18 at rest." She said aloud while writing down the results. "Now, take off your shoes and stand up straight on the scale." I followed her orders. "66 inches tall and 130 lbs, BMI 21. I won't be performing a patient history because I certainly do not expect you to be truthful in your answers. At least, not yet. Ok, now it's time for the physical exam."

I didn't realize what she meant until Nurse Cleary handed me a paper patient gown and told me to take off everything, including underwear, and put that on, with the opening towards the front, and then proceed to sit on the examination bed.

Oh, no. Oh, HELL no! I am NOT doing this, especially not with these psychos in the room. Especially not with her.

"No."

"I'm sorry?" Nurse Cleary raised an eyebrow. Kristia turned to face me.

"I won't do this." I said, placing the gown on the desk.

Nurse Cleary sighed heavily. "Precious little girl, you may change into the gown, or they will. The choice is entirely yours," she said, pointing to Kristia and Nivia with her head.

I crossed my arms and daringly glared at her. Just as she was about to signal Kristia and Nivia, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," responded Nurse Cleary.

To my dismay, Dr. Garnett entered the room. Her eyes surveyed the room and landed on me, still with my arms crossed. The room fell silent and all that was heard was the clicking of her heels as Dr. Garnett walked over to Nurse Cleary signaling with her finger to hand over the clipboard with the data she had already collected.

"Fine specimen indeed. Have you had her labs drawn yet?" Dr. Garnett said in a cool tone.

"Yes, everything."

"Including the STI panel and pregnancy test?"

What?! What would they want that for? I was shocked to say the least. I know I was going to come up negative on everything, but I still felt violated. I never consented to those tests. She never told me she was going to check those things.

"Yes everything, Mistress."

"And what seems to be the problem here?"

"Our little pet is refusing to change so that we may do the full physical."

"Is that so?" Dr. Garnett turned towards me. "Tell me, little mouse, did you not understand our last conversation? I thought I made things noticeably clear."

"You can't do this to me! I do not consent to a physical exam. I refuse to take any more part in your games." I cowered into the chair while wrapping my arms around me.

"It appears that you're under the impression that you have any say in the matter. I'm tired of your lack of obedience and a blatant disregard of my rules. We are going to perform your physical, and afterwards you will get a taste of the punishments I have in store for you."

All four of them approached me, and I shut my eyes, hoping to wake up from this nightmare. Suddenly, hands grab me and stand me up. Kristia had me in a sleeper chokehold.

"Give me your knife, Nivia." Dr. Garnett extended her hand out and Nivia placed the hilt of the knife in her hand. "You chose to do things the hard way, little mouse."

I thrashed under Kristia's grip, but her arm tightened around my throat, and it was getting harder to breathe. My arms instinctively went up to her forearm to try and make her budge. Dr. Garnett got closer and grabbed my shirt. "Keep moving, and I'll cut more than just your clothes." I whimpered and stayed still. She let the knife come down on it, ripping it away from my body. She then grabbed the waist of my pants and made a long vertical cut down each leg. I was now left in just my bra and panties.

"My, my, what a delectable body you have." Dr. Garnett savored the words as she slowly and lightly ran her fingers down my abdomen. My muscles twitched under her fingers. My face reddened in embarrassment.

"Please... stop." I murmured. A tear escaped.

"Take her over to the bed and strap her down. Cleary, get the equipment ready."

Kristia shoved me forwards as Nivia grabbed my legs and they both set me on the examination bed. I kept thrashing as hard as I could as Kristia used her body weight to pin me down while she held onto my wrists. Bitch Cleary had to stop what she was doing to grab one of my ankles, while Nivia grabbed leather straps from the side of the bed and fastened my wrists and ankles in place. After the four-point restraint, they proceeded to also secure my shoulders, knees, neck, and finally my head. I was completely immobile. All I could do was squirm.

My eyes darted between the four of them. Sweat started to bead on my forehead. My mouth went dry, and my heart was about to pound out of my chest. My breath hitched. I wanted to scream, but it was four against one, and I was restrained. Fearing any further beating, especially in this state, I didn't do anything against them. I mentally cursed at myself.

Dr. Garnett approached me, reaching out her hands towards my face. I cowered back into the bed, but there wasn't much farther I could back away. I didn't avert my gaze. She pulled down my lower eyelids. Then she told me to open my mouth. I did. "Everything looks good so far. Healthy teeth, that's important." She grabbed a stethoscope from a drawer on the side of the examination bed and put it to my chest. I shrank back under its touch. It was cold. "A bit nervous, are you? That poor heart is going a mile a million."

No shit.

She then told me to take a deep breath every time her stethoscope touched my chest. I did. After my chest, she moved down to my stomach, where she stopped for a second. A sparkle lit her eyes. "These abs are absolutely enticing. Such a tight body." She licked her lips, then salaciously bit her bottom lip.

Goosebumps erupted all over my body at her expression. I swallowed nervously and looked away, my face reddening even more. I felt my core throbbing. A warm wetness pooled between my thighs.

No. No! I mentally cursed my body for reacting in such a way.

She relished my reaction but didn't comment. The stethoscope touched my body once again. She put the stethoscope away and proceeded to press down on my stomach in a pattern.

"Perfect! Everything seems to be in order so far. Now, let's move on to your gynecological exam."

---------------
A/N

Looks like things are about to get worse for Keira.

What's going to happen next?

Vote, comment, share, leave feedback and/or suggestions.

Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.9K 87
Gwen, desperate to feel something, kills someone. But she quickly learns that one kill is never enough. Can Gwen stop before she turns on her own fam...