Her Song || Liam Payne

Galing kay JukingAri

Julie and Liam. Liam and Julie. The duo were inseparable till the end of time. I guess that's a reason why th... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1 [Julie]
Chapter 2 [Liam]
Chapter 3 [Julie]
Chapter 4 [Liam]
Chapter 5 [Julie]
Chapter 6 [Julie]
Chapter 7 [Liam]
Chapter 8 [Julie]
Chapter 9 [Liam]
Chapter 10 [Julie]
Chapter 11 [Liam]
Chapter 12 [Julie]
Chapter 13 [Liam]
Chapter 14 [Julie]
Chapter 15 [Liam]
Chapter 16 [Liam]
Chapter 17 [Julie]
Chapter 18: Flashback
Chapter 19 [Julie]
Chapter 20 [Liam]
Chapter 21 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 22 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 23 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 24 [Liam]
Chapter 25 [Julie]
Chapter 26 [Julie]
Chapter 27 [Julie]
Chapter 28 [Liam]
Chapter 29 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 30 [Julie]
Chapter 31 [Liam]
Chapter 32 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 33 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 34 [Julie]
Chapter 35 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 36 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 37 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 38 [Liam]
Chapter 39 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 40 [Liam]
Chapter 42 [Julie]
Chapter 43 [Julie]
Chapter 44 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 45 [Julie]
Chapter 46 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 47 [Julie]
Chapter 48 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 49 [Julie]
Chapter 50 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 51 [Liam]
Chapter 52 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 53 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 54 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 55 [Julie & Liam]
Epilogue
Thank You! :) xo
[BONUS] JS Files: Julie Watson
[SNEAK PEEK] Swan Lake || Luke Hemmings AU

Chapter 41 [Julie]

3.1K 75 5
Galing kay JukingAri

"G-girlfriend?", Liam stuttered in disbelief. "Yes!", I snapped. "Why the heck would Graham be cheating on me when we're not even together!", I growled. "He has a girlfriend who happens to be my friend too!", I pointed at Liz. Harry, Louis and Liz finally managed to let Graham sit on a chair while Liz puts ice on his bruise.

"What the heck's wrong with you, Liam?!", I yelled. "You told me that you didn't hate Graham but the next thing I knew, you were beating the living crap outta him!" Liam was trying to say something but he looked choke up on his words.

Well, he should be. He caused a fight in my brother's party. Thank God, most of the children either went home or were still in the inflatable while the adults were in the lounge area. The only people who saw Liam's brawl with Graham was me, the boys, Jared, Alex, Nessy, Eleanor and some of our old High School friends.

Plus, he accused Graham of cheating on me when we're not even together. Graham was snogging his real girlfriend and Liam beats him up for that. What's the matter with him?!

"I-I'm s-sorry," he said then he turned to Graham. "I'm sorry, Graham. I didn't know. I---" Liz cut him off. "Stay away from my boyfriend, you ass!", she yelled. Then Liam turned to me and for some reason, his eyes were glassy. "J-Julie, I'm sorry. I didn't know and I was just trying to protect you so I hit him," he said. I looked down. People were staring. "I only did it because I didn't want you to get hurt and you have no idea how much it pains me to see you if you do and I did nothing about it. Please understand that I'm only doing all of this because I..." I gave him a weird look.

"You what?", I asked. "I..", he said. "I..." That's when he broke down, and he was crying. "Liam, why are you cryi--", but before I could finish, he stormed out of the room. He left all of us there, stunned. "I'll go after him," Niall said then he got up and left. I was just confused. He was only doing all of this because what?

After the whole drama, some people decided to leave already. They told us that the party was great minus the drama Liam and Graham caused. My parents and Jared went ahead but the boys, El, Alex, Nessy and I chose to stay and make sure Graham was okay.

"I'm really sorry," I told Graham and Liz. Graham shook his head while Liz sighed. "Jules," she said. "it's not your fault." Then she pressed an ice bag against Graham's bruised cheek. Graham winced in pain. "I'll be right back," I said. She nodded.

I made my way to the boys, Alex, Nessy and El who were all sitting on the dining chairs. "We're sorry that Liam had to behave that way," Zayn said. I just nodded and gave him a smile. "What happened to him?", I asked. "Why'd he do that?"

They all looked at each other and they seemed to be communicating through their eyes, then they all huddled and started arguing. I raised an eyebrow. Did they know something that I didn't? Well, I don't know what to say.

"I think we should tell her," I heard Harry say. "NO!", Zayn snapped. "I think Liam should do that, not us!" I saw El shake her head. "But his never gonna have the guts!", she remarked. "I think we should tell her! Julie deserves to know!" What? Tell me what? I deserve to know what? Okay, I'm confused. They started whisper-arguing some more till I heard Zayn whisper-yell at Harry, "Fine!"

Then they all turned to me. Harry walked and sat beside me on one of the dining chairs. "Jay," he said. "we need to talk." I nodded. "Okay?", I said. He took a deep breathe. Eleanor, Louis,  and Zayn were standing at the side while Alex and Nessy went to Graham and Liz. "Liam loves you," he said. I nodded. I know that, he says it all the time.

"I know," I said. "that's why he was so potective. He couldn't stand seeing his Best Friend get 'cheated on'." I said while putting air quotes on the last 2 words. "No," he said. "not that kind of love. More than that!" My heart skipped a beat. No, no, no... is it possible??

"W-what do you mean?", I asked. Harry shook his head. "He's been hiding it for a long time but," he paused for a while then continued. "Liam's in love with you."

************************************************************************************************************

I couldn't sleep even though it's almost 3 AM. It's taking me a while and until now to process what Harry just told me. Liam loves me. I couldn't believe it. For a while now, and I never knew. That's why I punched Graham. That's why he was cold to him from the start. That's why he felt bad when I told him we weren't together and Graham had a girlfriend. Everything makes sense now.

He loves me. I should be happy, right? Why am I feeling oblivious to it? I know I've given up but it's not like my feelings go away that easily. It's still here. He loves me, and I love him. I have to do something about it.

Back at the hotel, Niall came back but Liam wasn't with him. He said Liam wanted to be alone and would go home by himself so we all just went back to Long Island. I went to their guest house before sleeping, but Liam wasn't there. Niall told me that Liam just needs to clear his head 'cause he really felt bad for assuming things and beating the living crap outta Graham.

That's it. I couldn't sleep anymore. Maybe some hot chocolate would make me feel better. I got up and put on a cardigan over my pajamas. I then walked out of my room and slowly made my way to the kitchen. I was careful not to wake Jacob, Jared or my parents up.

I poured hot water on my SpongeBob mug (don't judge) and sat on one of the counter stools. I began to stare at the window that overlooked the garden when a human figure caught my eye. I immediately recognized who he was. Liam.

That's it. I need to talk to him. We both have to make things right. I sighed and took a deep breathe as I made my way out of the house.

"Hey," I said as I joined him in sitting on the grass. He looked startled when he saw me but then he looked down. "Hi," he said. "It's a beautiful night, isn't it?", I smiled as I looked up the stars. "Umm... yeah," he said. "Couldn't sleep?", I asked. He nodded. "Me too," I said. Then silence overtook for a while.

"I'm sorry," he blurted. I turned to look at him. "I'm sorry," he repeated. "I'm sorry that I punched Graham, I 'caused a scene, I ruined Jacob's party, for all the trouble I've made and for making you mad!" I smiled and shook my head.

"Why did you punch Graham?", I asked. "I thought he was cheating on you," he answered. "That's it?", I asked. "You could've just confronted him." I looked up at the starry sky. Liam sighed and took a deep breathe. "It was also because I was jealous," he said. That's when my heart started raising so I turned to look at him. "You were jealous?", I asked. He nodded. "Why?"

"It's because I'm in love with you," he said. My face was red and I was blushing like crazy. "I'm in love with you," he said. "I've been for a long time, ever since we were little. I-I..." He was stuttering and my heart was raising. I can't believe that this is happening. He then added,

"..I was so hurt when I saw how close you and Graham were so I just wanted you to be happy. I thought you guys were together and you were so smitten and glad but then I saw him snogging Elizabeth Gillies so I thought he was cheating on you so I kicked his arse. Then you came and explained everything, I was so hurt since I felt bad. I just did all of those crazy stuff because that's how much I love you." 

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. The words I've wanted to hear just came out of his mouth. I wanted to scream like their typical fan girl but I couldn't 'cause our situation was serious and who knows, something's about to change tonight.

"Julie," Liam looked me in the eye. "please say something." I looked at him. "What do you want me to say?", I asked. "How you really feel," he said. "Harry told me you might've had feelings for me but you let go. But please, if there's still any... tell me.. If you don't feel the same way about me anymore, then I understand." No, Liam.  I love you too and I've been waiting to tell you that. Damn it, Julie. Tell him, not your mind.

I took a deep breathe and returned his gaze. His eyes looked like they were hoping, pleading, desperate. Well, I'll admit. I was too, a little bit. It's time to tell him. Here goes nothing...

"I love you too," I said with a small smile. His face slowly lit up and he smiled. "As more than a friend?", he asked. I nodded. He laughed and I did too. He got up and screamed, "I LOVE YOU JULIETTA WATSON!" I got up and covered his mouth. "You'll wake them all up!", I whispered. We both laughed and fell on the grass.

I can't believe that this is happening. It's like a fairy tale. Then we turned to each other. Eye to eye. Nose to nose. But not yet..

"So," he said all awkward. "c-can I kiss you?" My face turned red. I bet he could even tell 'cause I'm sure I was blushing like crazy since the boy I've been in love with, just professed the same feelings to me. Slowly but surely, I nodded. He smiled. "Really?", he said. I nodded. "Okay then," he smiled.

He leaned in and slowly, I did too. Soon, our lips were connected and they molded together. They were a perfect fit. I felt sparks, fireworks, whatever. It was magical and unbelievably real. That's the best part. It is real.

After a while, we both laid down the grass and stared at the starry sky. Now, what are we? Sure, we're something more than friends now but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. We haven't even been on our 1st date.

"What's on your mind?", he asked as he pulled me closer. "What are we?", I asked. "We are something more," he said. "I'd ask you to be my girlfriend now, but no.." I frowned. So he didn't want it to be official? "...I want to make it special when I ask you." Oh, that's it. I smiled at him.

"So," he started. "can I take you out somewhere tomorrow?" OMG. Our first date. Pinch me, I'm dreaming. "Sure," I said. "Great," he smiled. "let's go around 2 in the afternoon?" I nodded. "Right now," he said then got up. I did too. "go get some rest. I love you." My heart skipped a beat. I could get used to do this.

I tiptoed and kissed him and he gladly kissed back. I pulled away after. "Good night, I love you too.", I said. And with that, I walked away.

I laid in bed and thought of what was gonna happen on our first date tomorrow. Everything just seems like a dream to me. I really owe Graham a hundred bucks. I thought of everything then. How we kissed, how he said the words I've wanted to hear and how he said he loves me. Slowly, my eyelids began to be heavy and I allowed myself to enjoy my sleep.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.1K 87 33
They've been together for seven years and X-Factor was such an experience.
737K 9.5K 31
[Completed and sequel completed] Claire was an average 12 year old girl with a best friend named Niall Horan. As they grow up both of them discover t...
41.2K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
344K 5.7K 26
A lot can happen in one short trip......Emma has been friends with the one and only Harry Styles since birth! Harry gets a break so he, of course, i...