Söbriety • Mötley Crüe •

By chelseanics

Ryan McAllister meets Nikki Sixx in rehab in 1988, instantly feeling a connection. Neither of them know how m... More

0. A/N
1. Rehab
2. Group Therapy
3. The Beach
4. The Letter
5. What Are We Doing?
6. Avoidance
7. Surprise
8. Kelsey
9. What Do We Do Now?
10. Break Throughs
11. 30 Day Chips
12. Sneak
13. Caught
14. One Week Left
15. Goodbye
16. Welcome to Mötley
17. Shopping Spree
18. Strip Club
19. Studio
20. Papparazi
21. Horror Movies
22. Shot in the Dark
23. Over-Protective
24. Home Sweet Home
25. May
27. Plans
28. Pizza
29. Finished
30. Back in the States
31. Moscow Peace Festival
32. Wylie
33. Dr. Feelgood Release
34. Medical Technology
35. The Foreskins
36. See You Later
37. Birth of a Disaster
38. A Mötley Thanksgiving
39. Birthdays
40. Break
41. Christmas
42. Proposition
43. Inside Two Addict's Minds
44. What's the Difference?
45. Vegas Wedding
46. Fucked Up
47. I'm So Sorry
48. Voicemail
49. Burn it Down
50. Recover
51. MTV Music Awards
52. September
53. 1st Birthday
54. Impending Doom
55. The Closet's Voice of Addiction
56. Punches
57. Ouch
58. The Whisky & The Meeting
59. Trouble
60. Clots
61. Raven
62. Fix
63. Psycho
64. Intermission
65. Dilemma
66. Broken
67. Gone
68. 1992
69. Ice Cream
70. Girl's Night
71. The Mistake
72. Valentine's Day
73. A Disastrous Coincidence
74. Blow
75. Safe
76. Ruptured
77. Overnight
78. The Fallout
79. Arrhythmia
80. Results
81. Bare
82. Happiness
83. Choices
84. Therapy
85. Ryan's Three
86. Nikki's Three
87. Nightmares
88. Twin Falls
89. A Fishy Experience
90. Interruptions
91. Abrupt
92. Exes
93. Rage
94. Date Night
95. Sex Talk
96. Preschool
97. Remember to Breathe
98. Ryan and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
99. Nikki and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
100. All Hallows' Eve
101. Just Dance
102. Again
103. Loveshine
104. The Pageant
105. Washing Machine Woman
106. The Lie
107. Ho Ho Ho
108. A New Year's Hell
109. The Final Straw
110. The Rumble Before the Roar
111. If I Die Tomorrow
112. Happy Ending Part One
113. Happy Ending Part Two
114. Sad Ending Part One
115. Sad Ending Part Two

26. Needs

1.3K 45 52
By chelseanics

Warnings: Smut, Violence

Ryan's POV

My broken moans fill the air, trying to sound sexy so Nikki might put in more of an effort. It's been over two months since the last time we had sex, and I'm not going to be satisfied with anything less than best.

"Harder."

Nikki slowly moves in and out of me, my annoyance growing. It's like we're fucking in slow motion.

"Harder, Nikki."

"I don't want to hurt you." He groans in my ear, his breath hot on my neck. I try to grab his back and move him inside of me harder myself, but he grabs my hands and holds them against my chest.

It's like I'm fucking a turtle.

Scratch that, turtles have more intense sex than this.

"Just stop." I shake my hands out of his grip and push him away, wincing as he falls out of me.

"What? What's wrong?" He bends down to pull his pants back up, his face turning frantic when he sees tears pooling in my eyes.

"If you don't fucking want me anymore, just say it!" My words cut through him like a knife and I hop off the counter and walk back into the room, trying to find my clothes.

A mixture of fury and sadness fill my tears. and my frustration only grows when they fall as quick as I wipe them away. I know I'm probably overreacting due to pregnancy hormones, but is too much to ask to be fucked like a human woman and not a porcelain doll?

"Ryan. That's not it at all." He grabs my arm to spin me around, but I growl and slap his hand away from me.

He takes a step back, surprised at my anger, but it just continues to build. Ever since I got hurt, Nikki has turned into more of a care taker than a boyfriend and it's really starting to weigh on my self esteem.

"I'm going to sleep downstairs." I pull my shirt over my head and walk through the door. "Just leave me alone."

I can't hold in my sobs when I think that we've already lost our enthusiasm for each other not even six months into knowing each other. I try to shove my thoughts away of him getting it somewhere else, but that's hard to do when he's Nikki Sixx. The king of sleaze shouldn't have a hard time fucking his girlfriend.

"Hey!" I wish I had Tommy's never ending happy attitude. "Woah, what's wrong?" He gets off of the couch when he sees the tears and snot on my face, wrapping his arms around me and putting my head on his chest. "It's okay, Ry. Did you have another nightmare?" He gently kisses the top of my head when I shake my head no.

"I'm fine, Tom." I lie, not wanting to go into detail about how his best friend doesn't find me attractive anymore.

"If you were fine, you wouldn't be crying in my arms." He's not wrong. "Come on, you're my best friend. You can talk to me."

"Do you find me attractive?" I pull my head back and look in his eyes, he can't lie to my face. He's tried many times and I've called him out every time.

The other night he tried to tell me, a pregnant woman, that he didn't eat my leftover pizza and caved as soon as I gave him a hard stare.

He pulls away from me, frantically looking around the room.

"W-what?" He laughs awkwardly, wondering if this is a trick question.

"You don't, do you?" My bottom lip quivers and more tears fall down my face.

I'm not attractive to anyone. I flop down on the couch, curling my favorite pillow into my arms. "I knew it. I'm ugly. When did I suddenly get ugly? Have I always been ugly, Tom? Be honest with me."

He gently places his hand on my back, grabbing my arm and lifting me to sit up on the couch.

"You are very attractive, Ryan. If I wasn't married and you weren't with Nikki, I'd be all over you."

"You promise?" I sniffle.

"I pinky swear." He holds out his pinky and I take it in mine, my lips slightly curling into a smile. "What's going on? Why are you asking me weird questions?"

"Nikki won't have sex with me." His eyes widen and he looks back up the stairs to make sure Nikki can't hear us. "And when he does he moves like a turtle."

"That doesn't sound like him."

"No. It doesn't." Tears threaten to fall once again and Tommy wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. "I don't know what's happening, Tom. I don't think he likes me anymore."

"That's not true. That man loves you more than he loves himself, and that's quite a lot."

"Well, he doesn't fucking show it." I huff. "Why are you up so late?"

The clock reads 1 AM. I didn't realize it was this late.

"Heather was supposed to call, but she didn't." His disappointment is evident, making me frown.

She really kinda sucks as a wife sometimes. He's always waiting for her to call, waiting for her to show up, talking about these grand plans for their life that she doesn't seem to have much interest in. They don't really agree on much, and it seems like he's constantly trying to fix himself into what she wants him to be.

"You're a really good guy, you know that?" He scoffs in response. "I'm serious. Any girl would be lucky to have you. Heather should be more sensitive to your needs."

"Sounds like Nikki needs to be more sensitive to yours, too."

Nikki's POV

"What's happening?" Vince sneaks up behind me and I almost jump out of my skin, making me even more on edge than I was before. "Why are you stalking?" He answers his own question when he looks past me to see Tommy and Ryan wrapped in each other's arms on the couch, asleep.

She stopped having sex with me, after bitching for it for months, to come sleep with my best friend.

Maybe this is karma for fucking his bat shit crazy fiancé all those years ago. At least she wasn't pregnant with his kid at the time.

My eyes fixate on the way he has his arm around her side, and the way her head fits perfectly on his bird chest. Even with the stifling anger coursing through my body, my persistent thought is that her shoulder is going to be sore when she wakes up.

I can't be here anymore.

-

"Do it again, Vin. It sounds great, but I think you can do better." My voice comes through with a crackle on the speaker and Vince looks like he might spontaneously combust.

"It was fine the first fifteen times I did it!"

"Come on, bro. Just one more time."

He hits his notes perfectly and I give him a thumbs up through the glass. SOS is inches away from being finished, if we can just get Vince's vocals laid correctly, which would mean the album is already over halfway complete.

We've been here for twelve hours straight, me avoiding Tommy at all costs. Anytime he comes to talk to me I make an excuse to leave the room so I don't punch him in the face. He finally got the hint and stopped trying.

"Where's the mother of your child?" Doc's smug voice walks up behind me and I fight the urge to punch him, too.

"Home, I assume. What do you care?"

"Her final divorce papers came in the mail. It's all done. She's a free woman."

After Kelsey's arrest, their divorce was easy. Vince's lawyer is a shark and Ryan got everything, she didn't even have to bother going to the court date. I guess prisoners don't need houses or cars. To be honest, neither does Ryan but I guess she can sell her shit and I'll sell my shit and we'll buy new baby-approved shit. If she doesn't leave me for Tommy by then.

"Thanks, Doc. Set them on the table and I'll take them to her."

"I was kind of hoping to give them to her myself." A sad look spreads across his face and I raise my eyebrow, wondering when he started to give a shit about Ryan. He puts the manila envelope on the table anyway and sits on the other side of Bob at the control board.

"I need another drumstick, mine broke in half again." Tommy comes in from his booth and Bob fumbles for the box of drumsticks he keeps under his desk for this particular reason. Tommy is notoriously hard on drumsticks. Bob hands him a new one and I roll my eyes, Tommy catching my disdain for his existence.

"What the fuck is your problem, Sixx? You've been giving me dirty ass looks all day." He points his drumstick at me and the anger from this morning slowly bubbles back up inside of me.

"Fuck off, Tommy."

"Why are you being a little bitch? I didn't do shit to you."

"Just my pregnant girlfriend."

Tommy looks at me confused, but his face quickly floods with realization and he starts to laugh.

"Oh, Jesus Christ. We stayed up talking and we fell asleep. That's it."

"You shouldn't be sleeping with someone else's girl, period."

"That's fucking rich coming from you." His drumstick is in my face, and I grab the end of it to tear it out of his hand and throw it the side. It bounces off of the couch and onto the floor with a clatter.

"She's not just my girlfriend, Tommy. She's carrying my kid."

"The only reason she was even downstairs with me was because of you. You need to work out your own shit with her before coming at me."

"What the fuck does that mean?" In one swift motion my chair is on the ground behind me and my face is inches away from Tommy's, our noses almost touching.

"She came downstairs bawling, because of you. You treat her like a fucking possession and not a human being, always telling her what to do and watching her every move. She felt so low that she had to ask me if she was still attractive because you're not fucking her." Bob and Doc shift uncomfortably in their seats. "You need to watch your shit, Sixx, because there are many other people that would be happy to make sure she never feels the need to ask that again."

My fist hits his cheek full force and he falls onto his back on the floor. Doc and Bob shoot out of their seats and get in between us, Doc checking on Tommy and Bob putting his hands on my chest to keep me back. Tommy pushes Doc away and stands up, leaving the room.

Vince's face is stuck against the booth window, trying to figure out what's going on, but he can't hear a thing.

-

Vancouver nightlife is great, don't get me wrong, but it's nothing compared to LA. A twinge of homesickness plagues my brain, but I try to shake it off with the half naked woman dancing on my lap.

I thought this would help calm me down, but I'm just comparing every inch of her body to Ryan's in disappointment. She's ruined me.

Bits and pieces of Tommy and I's conversation play over and over in my mind, causing my anger to build back up. I don't know who I'm more angry at, him or Ryan.

I give the girl a hundred dollar bill and thank her for her time, pushing her off of me.

My eyes roll when I see the familiar brown hair and big glasses sitting next to Vince at our table. He shrugs his shoulders, looking between Ryan and I, a hint of guilt in his eyes. For somebody that never wants to be ratted out, he sure does a lot of ratting out. I think the guys like Ryan more than they like me these days.

I prepare my argument in my mind, ready for whatever she has to say to me, but she just stands up and throws dollar bills at the stripper on stage like nothing's wrong.

The stripper bends down and gives her a slobbery kiss right on the mouth when she slips a twenty into her g-string.

Don't be a hypocrite, Nikki. You just had one on your lap.

Yeah, but she didn't kiss me.

The two sides of my brain continue to argue, but we all know which one will win, and I grab her arm and pull her across the room practically kicking and screaming the whole way.

Her eyes are seething with anger when she whips to look at me, her finger harshly poking my chest as the bathroom door closes behind us.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Her words drip with venom and I feel as though I might burst into flames with how hard her eyes bore into mine.

"You can't just be kissing strippers, Ryan!"

"Why do you care? You just got a dance! It's not like you are gonna fuck me anyway. I might as well go back to that pretty girl on stage!"

I swiftly grab her waist and lift her onto the sink, slamming my mouth against hers to shut her up. She tries to push me away, but I hold my weight against her as hard as I can, not allowing her to move. She slaps my chest, and I grab her hands and slam them against the mirror above her, earning a whimper. Her mouth opens, allowing my tongue in and I let go of her hands long enough to take off her pants and pull down my own.

I trace my hand up her thigh and move her panties to the side, shoving a finger inside of her as she breathes out. I rhythmically move inside of her, curling my fingers up into her after adding another one. I'm not gentle, and I'm not sure if her whimpers are that of ecstasy or pain.

"Fuck me." She whispers in my ear and I take my fingers out and shift in between her legs, teasing the tip of me from her clit down to her entrance and back up.

I slide in effortlessly with the never ending puddle that's formed in between her legs. I grab the sides of her thighs and spread her to get an even deeper angle, slamming in and out of her as fast as I can.

"Is this what you want?" My voice is a mixture of anger and pleasure right against her ear.

"Yes, Nikki. Fuck." Her eyes close and her lips curl into a devious smile, and I grab the sides of her cheeks with one hand, roughly making her look at me.

She brings her fingers to her clit, moving in circles, and I already feel the stretch in my gut letting me know I won't last much longer. I ignore the embarrassment since we haven't had sex in over two months.

I'm thankful when I see her face twist in pleasure and her breaths get shorter and quicker, letting me know she's about to climax, too.

"Cum for me, baby." I growl in her ear and she nods quickly, her body shaking under me.

Her eyes roll into the back of her head when she gives a final moan, and my legs tremble while I unload inside of her.

I lay my head against her chest, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"Now was that so fucking hard, Sixx?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 682 21
Meeting Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee was a coincidence. Being friends was a choice. But falling in love with them both was beyond your control. Or A rew...
4.4K 109 13
At that moment, she remembered all the fights, all the tears, and all the drunken nights. It was all worth it. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* (tommy le...
14.4K 520 22
Follow up book to "All In The Name Of" and "Feelgood". It's recommended to read those books prior to this one, for a better sense of the background s...
209K 5.6K 87
"Hi, my name is Carly Dean and this is the story about how I fell in love with the boy I have known since I was 16." I have known Nikki since we were...