The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

38. Sleepover

2.3K 112 72
By mangoezhoez

Thank you for 6k reads!
_______

"Butter!"

"Got it!" Atsumu stuck his head out the fridge, lifting a bar of butter at you. You hummed, looking back at the twins ipad mini.

"Flour!"

"Got..." Osamu started, a loud bang cutting him off.

Atsumu set the butter down on the counter before the both of you turned to look at the pantry. A puff of white flour settling on the ground below.

You slowly walked over, Atsumu behind you. "Osamu?"

You peeked your head through the door, instantly snickering at the sight before you. "'Samu, what happened t'ya?"
Osamu looked up. Half his face and hair covered with flour, the flour spreading out to cover his torso and sweats. "The flour fell." He pouted, flour falling from his mouth as Atsumu snickered. He glared at Atsumu, flinching when flour fell into his eye. He reached up to try and rub it.

"'Samu." You lunged at him, holding his wrist as he opened his eyes again to look at you in confusion.

"How are you going to take off the flour when there's more flour on your hand?"

He looked down at the hand you were holding, humming as he looked at the other one. Both of his hands were covered in flour. His shoulders started to slump, a small pout forming at the end of his lips as you giggled.

"Look up you big baby."

He followed your instructions, closing his eyes when he saw your hand reaching up over his face. You wiped off the excess powder with your already floured hand, the one you used to hold his wrist, before taking your clean hand and carefully wiping away the flour.

"I'm gonna blow, okay?"

He hummed, closing his eyes tighter when you started blowing near his eye, blowing away as much powder as you could.

"I'm gonna go get a wet rag."

He hummed as you turned around, walking past Atsumu as he pointed you towards some rags folded neatly on a kitchen counter.

You walked over, ignoring the twins bickering as you wet one of the ends.

"Do you-"

You stopped talking, turning towards the pantry to see Atsumu stumble backwards, his face dusted with flour as he spat out what had gotten into his mouth. He glared up at the pantry, shifting back when more flour was thrown his way.

He closed his eyes, Osamu taking that as a chance to lunge at his brother. He tackled Atsumu to the ground, landing a couple punches before Atsumu opened his eyes again. Both their eyes reddening from the flour falling in them. They tumbled around the kitchen, throwing punches and cuss words as they somehow managed to avoid crashing into the island a couple feet away from them.

You leaned back on the counter, eating some of the pocky you had found in the pantry while recording them tumbling about the kitchen, both covered in flour.

"If I send this to Suna, you two'll make it back on his Inarizaki fights page."

At your words they stopped their movements. Atsumu hovering over Osamu with a fist up as Osamu stopped wrapping his leg around Atsumu to flip him over again.

Their faces were still dusted with flour, only that not as much as before. Not only flour, but some of the blood from their open wounds had mixed with it, making for a much more goorie look than normal fights.

"Are ya still recording?" Atsumu asked, starting to detangle himself from his brother. You nodded, taking out another pocky stick as the boys started getting up.

"Don't even try to lunge at me with your dirty clothes, I'm not trying to waste an hour washing flour out of my hair." You glared at them, stopping the recording as you kept your phone up pointed at them.

"You should probably start cleaning all the flour before Miya-san comes back." You jumped off the counter, walking back to the pantry to look for another box of pocky.

The twins looked at each other, nodding a single time before Osamu walked into the pantry with you as Atsumu walked besides the door and out of your view with a sigh.

"You aren't gonna help, Y/N-chan?"

You picked up the box of pocky as you nodded at Osamu, opening it as you answered Atsumu. "It's your fault it made its way out the pantry in the first place."

You lifted the box, offering Osamu one as he was beginning to pick up the flour on the floor. He shook his head, looking down at his dirty hands with a short sigh. You giggled, taking one out and holding it up to his mouth, letting him bite it out your hand before you stood up.

You ruffled his hair, letting some of the remaining flour fall out before looking back at the entrance. You sighed, walking over to the pantry door as you took out another pocky stick.

"I guess I can-" You stopped talking, instantly closing your eyes and mouth as a wave of white fell over you.

Atsumu stood in front of you, holding an empty container over your head as he snickered. Osamu was standing behind you, face blank as he tried to dust away some of the bigger clumps of flour on your hair.

"'Samu! Why didn't ya pour yer tray of flour?" Atsumu whined, walking towards the counter to set down the empty container. He sighed, shaking his head as he walked back in front of you and Osamu. "Well whatever."

He set one of his hands on your shoulder, blowing on the flour settling above your eyes to let you look at him. "Looks like yer gonna have to help us clean, Y/N-chan." He snickered, slightly flinching when you glared up at him.

"Atsumu."

He hummed, stepping back when you leaned your head forward, shaking the flour sitting on the crown of your head. "You're dead meat." You muttered.

"Ha? I didn't hear ya, Y/N-chan."

"I said," You looked back up, lunging at Atsumu as you raised your voice. "You're dead meat!"

-

You dusted your hands off, looking down at Atsumu grip his stomach as he groaned in pain. You clicked your tongue, crouching down in front of him and tilting his chin up to meet his eyes again.

"I'm going to use up all of that expensive shampoo you were bragging about." You grinned, ready to throw another snarky comment his way before the sound of someone taking a picture made the both of you look up at the door.

"Ah-" You stood up, slightly dusting yourself off before bowing. "Hello, Miya-san."

The twins mother simply giggled, walking over the flour painting her kitchen floor and towards the kitchen island. She set down her bags before turning to look over at you with a warm smile.

"Hello, Y/N-chan. I see-"

"AMAA!" Atsumu whined, clinging to her leg and interrupting her as you all looked down at him. "Ma, Y/N-chan's bullying me." He pouted, sitting up to fully cling to her leg as she looked down at him, a small smile painting her lips as Osamu scowled from besides you.

"Yer the one who poured flour on her." Osamu said, returning Atsumu's glare as their mother's smile fell. She reached down to lift Atsumu's face, looking at him pout as his eyes glossed over.

She pinched his cheek, making him squeal as he detached himself from her leg, rubbing his stinging cheek as she smiled. "I'll lead you to the showers, Y/N-chan."

You hummed, "Thank you." Giving her a small bow as she began walking towards the bathrooms.

You followed after her, smirking at Atsumu one last time before entering the bathroom.

-

You hummed, drying yourself off as you slipped into some cozy pajama pants and a sports bra. You had dried your hair back in the bathroom with a hair dryer, so you didn't have to worry about towel drying it.

You didn't have an extra shirt, and you let Miss Miya know. You were planning on wearing the same shirt to sleep and change out of it tomorrow when you went back home. Being covered in flour wasn't necessarily something you'd planned for.

You groaned, slumping onto one of the twins bean bags as you looked at their closet and drawers.

"Just grab one of the twins shirts, don't mind." Miss Miya's words replayed in your mind, a low whine escaping your lips as you thought over your options.

The closet was the safest option. Normally, people hang jackets, and shirts or sweaters in a closet. So there was a low chance of you finding their underwear or stash of unspeakables in there.

Unlike in the drawers, boys hid everything in their drawers.

You could just call one of them and ask them. But your phone was in the kitchen, who showers with their phone anyways?

...

You did, but it was dead so you left it charging.

You could just walk back down to the kitchen in your sports bra.

It was one of the higher ones, so it covered you up well. It also wasn't like they hadn't seen you in a sports bra and spandex before.

Training camp water wars were definitely an experience.

You'd do it if their mom wasn't home. You wouldn't want to risk getting on Miss Miya's bad side. Especially not when she was friends with your grandmother.

You groaned, leaning on your knees as you racked your brain trying to figure out what to do.

Atsumu walked in, yawning as he closed the door. Stopping when he heard you mumbling under your breath, a dark aura surrounding you.

"Y/N-chan?"

You sat up, turning around to see Atsumu. His face slowly turning red by the second. He shot his hands up, covering his eyes as you tilted your head at the action.

"What's up, Atsu?"

"Do you... do you mind puttin' some clothes on?"

You stood up, fixing your pants as you walked over to Atsumu.

"Y-Y/N?"

You brought your hands up to grab his wrists, pulling them down to look into his eyes. He was flushed a deep red, obviously struggling to stop his eyes from traveling down to your chest.

"Oi."

He hummed, settling on looking straight ahead and avoiding eye contact.

"Give me a shirt."

"Hah?"

-

You ended up wearing a simple white tee with a puppy on stilts sitting on a corner. Atsumu had given it to you before speed walking out the room.

By the time you went back downstairs, his blush had died down, though he still refused to make eye contact with you.

You shook it off, continuing your night Osamu.

You didn't end up baking the cupcakes. 'I already cleaned too much flour' Osamu said. Instead he opted to let you choose the next sleepover activity.

So you chose Netflix and face masks.

In the shopping bags Miss Miya had dropped off were different face masks. She told you, you were free to use them and that she didn't know which ones you'd like so she bought different kinds.

Sheet masks, mud masks, peel-off masks.

So there you were, sitting in the living room with a tub of ice cream as you watched a random romcom Atsumu had clicked on with masks on your faces.

You decided to put all of them to good use, so after they dried out you washed or peeled them off then put on another one.

You had already used the sheet masks, it was quite the cute scene.

They were figure sheets. Osamu had the panda one, Atsumu the brown bear, and you had the polar bear. After peeling those off you helped apply a basic charcoal mud mask on all three of your faces.

"Y/N."

You hummed, taking another spoonful of your ice cream before looking over at Osamu. You stilled, taking in his figure before you.

The masks were almost fully dry, which made movement a lot harder than normal. So there was Osamu. Opening his mouth as big as the mask let him with his spoon a couple inches away from his mouth, stacked with all three flavors of icecream. But that meant he couldn't fit the spoon in his mouth.

"It doesn't fit." He looked at you, eyes watering from both the fact he couldn't eat his icecream and the dried part of the mask pulling at his skin.

You giggled, reaching over to take some ice cream off and nodding for him to eat that spoonful first. You held your spoon near his face, waiting for him to take out his spoon before talking.

"Then you can-"

You stopped, looking at Osamu's mouth over your spoon. He meekly looked up at you, slowly sliding back and away from your spoon to reveal it empty. No trace of the ice cream from before.

You lifted it in front of your face, seeing your blurred reflection on it before bringing it back down and looking at Osamu.

"You glutton."

He scowled at you, causing you to return his scowl.

Atsumu cleared his throat, both of you looking over him in annoyance.

"Can we take this off now, Y/N-chan?" He pointed at his face, the mask creasing at his words. You hummed, setting down your spoon and ice cream before walking over to the bathroom.

You washed off your masks, helping them get some of the spots they missed with a damp towel before applying the peel-off mask, promising it to be the last.

"Is this gonna hurt?" You quirked a brow at Atsumu, turning your attention back to the mask you were applying on Osamu. "Why do you say that?"

"Well it's a peel-off... what if it peels off our skin?!" He gasped, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He carefully hovered over his face, ignoring the scowls you and Osamu were giving him.

"The only thing it's going to peel-off are those white heads on your nose." You hummed, tapping Osamu's shoulder to let him know you were done.

"I do not have white heads." He looked at you, giving you a look that screamed, 'are you crazy'.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."
"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you-"

"Are we gonna watch the movie or d'ya want me to teach you how to make that pork curry, Y/N?"
You looked over at Osamu. His face shiny because of the masks and one of his mother's headbands holding his hair back. He had his arms crossed as he gave you his usual blank expression.

You hummed, pinching Atsumu's arm before skipping over to him, avoiding Atsumu's slap.

"Let's go make pork curry!"

-

"Hmmm..."

You shifted between your pork curry and Osamu's, humming as you inspected them both.

"We both used the same ingredients and cooked it the same too..." You narrowed your eyes, further inspecting the dishes before you.

"But why does yours look ten times better?!" You huffed, standing up to glare at Osamu.

He shrugged, looking at your dishes again.

While Osamu's dish looked like one straight out of a commercial, yours didn't even look edible.

You groaned, slumping back onto Atsumu as he held you up from under your arms.

"This is unfair." You pouted, looking up at Atsumu snicker at you. You glared at him, standing up again to see Osamu eating your curry.

"It's good." He gave you a thumbs up, causing you to giggle as your eyes shot open.

"Let me get a picture of yours!" You snickered, taking out your phone and taking multiple pictures of Osamu's dish from different angles.

Atsumu and Osamu looked at you from a couple feet away as they nonchalantly ate the rest of your curry dish.

"Can we take this off now?" Osamu poked your side, making you squirm as you looked up at them and nodded.

"Get started, I'll be there in a bit."

They hummed, putting the dish in the sink before moving back to the bathroom.

You finished the message you were typing out before a shriek reached your ears, followed by Atsumu's whines.

"Y/N! You said it wouldn't peel my skin!"

You giggled, hitting send before walking over to the bathroom.

Tobiyo🥛🤺

[picture of Osamu's curry]

Call me chef!

The rest of your night was filled with Atsumu's whines and cries as you struggled to peel off his mask. Unlike Osamu who only winced at the feeling. You did eventually end up peeling it off completely, to which he marveled at the gunk the mask had picked up.

You never did end up finishing the movie, it only served as background noise as you passed time with the twins. Either making more snacks or playing different games. From falling backwards at Atsumu's full blown pillow swing to completely destroying him in monopoly.

Though when you were all beginning to doze off, Atsumu recommended watching a horror movie. It ended up being stopped halfway after you all began getting paranoid at the smallest noises, ending it with all of you huddled under one blanket as you clicked on the newest Disney movie.

Miss Miya came out at around four in the morning, ushering you all to go sleep in your beds before you got a neck cramp.

So the three of you stumbled into the twins room. Too tired to even move you slumped on the bottom bunk, Atsumu slumping down besides you. None of you having the will to tell the other to move.

Osamu didn't even try to climb onto his bunk, slumping on the bean bags instead.

Just as your breathing was beginning to even out, you felt a phone vibrate. Recognizing your custom vibration you reached over Atsumu to grab your phone off the nightstand, catching a glimpse of the time and the caller ID before answering.

04:49

Tobiyo🥛🤺

"Hello?"

You yawned, sitting up to see the Atsumu sleeping besides you. Slightly shivering from the AC. Osamu doing the same on the bean bags.

"Tobio? Hellooo." You shimmied out of Atsumu's bed, Kageyama keeping silent on the other side of the phone.

"Tobio? You there?" You walked over to some of the extra blankets Miss Miya had left near the door. Grabbing three before walking over to Osamu on the bean bags.

"Why are you even up this early?" You continued trying to make conversation with Tobio, his silence confusing you.

You draped a blanket over Osamu, slightly tucking it in at the ends before moving back to Atsumu's bunk.

"Tobio?"

You draped the blanket over Atsumu, moving to grab the last one before stopping. Kageyama's voice making it through the other side of the phone.

"Ka-Kazuyo-san."

You felt your breath stop, both at the mention of Kageyama's grandfather and his shaky voice, letting you know he was crying.

"Kazuyo-san died."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.5K 142
~Book Dedication~ Even in hard times, there is still light. That could be a person, a place, a hobby or even a thing, but try and reach out for it. L...
91.6K 2.3K 19
Y/N becomes the new school nurse at Karasuno High school. She soon finds herself being more intermingled with the volleyball team and more specifical...
137K 4.8K 54
It all started when (Name) transferred to Iwatobi from Tokyo. She had a lot of reasons to why she moved out of the big city; health complications, a...
142K 297 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni