ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ/ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ♡ [𝐎...

By Assorted_nuts

16+ __________________________________ *ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇꜱ* °ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ °ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ °ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ °ʟɪᴍᴇ °ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ °ᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ °ᴛʀᴀ... More

~ request page ~
ℍ𝔸ℕ𝔸𝕂𝕆/𝔸𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔼
1964 ~ Amane (fluff)
Fake World ~ Hanako (fluff)
Scars ~ Amane (angst)
Help me help you ~ Amane (angst/fluff)
//PART ONE// Little Terror ~ Hanako (fluff)
//PART TWO// Little Terror ~ Hanako (fluff/angst)
Sing for me ~ Hanako version (fluff)
Diary entries ~ Amane (fluff)
Rose petals ~ Hanako (fluff)
Not really a girl ~ Hanako (fluff) *LGBTQ+*
The darker the berry ~ Hanako (Lemon)
Body guard ~ Amane (angst/fluff)
Endless love ~ Hanako (fluff)
Puppy ~ Hanako (fluff)
Concussed ~ Hanako (fluff)
Talk to me ~ Hanako (Angst/fluff) *LGBTQ+*
Story time ~ Hanako (fluff) *LGBTQ+*
Babysitting ~ Amane (fluff)
Drop dead gorgeous ~ Hanako (fluff/lime)
Birthday baby ~ Amane (fluff)
Beauty and the ghost ~ Hanako (fluff/lime)
His addiction ~ Hanako (fluff)
Wish upon a star ~ Amane (fluff)
𝕋𝕊𝕌𝕂𝔸𝕊𝔸
'Play'date ~ Tsukasa (lime)
Summoned ~ Tsukasa (lemon)
Devil in Disguise ~ Tsukasa (fluff)
Delicate Mistakes ~ Tsukasa (angst/fluff)
Here kitty kitty ~ Tsukasa (fluff)
Sing for me ~ Tsukasa version (fluff/angst)
//PART ONE// Lifetime rivals ~ Tsukasa (angst/fluff)
//PART TWO// Lifetime rivals ~Tsukasa (angst/fluff)
//PART THREE// Lifetime rivals ~ Tsukasa (fluff/lemon)
Rolls ~ Tsukasa (fluff/lime)
Obsession ~ Tsukasa (fluff)
Are you hard yet? ~ Tsukasa (lime) *LGBTQ+*
Found you ~ Tsukasa (fluff)
Look at me! ~ Tsukasa (angst -kind of-)
Secret admirer ~ Tsukasa (angst)
Kinky ~ Tsukasa (Lime)
Drawing ~ Tsukasa (angst)
Puppy love ~ Tsukasa (fluff) *LGBTQ+*
Nurses office ~ Tsukasa (fluff)
Idiots in love ~ Tsukasa (fluff)
School Wonder #1 ~ Tsukasa (fluff)
Give me your hand (I promise I won't break it) ~ Tsukasa (fluff)
Clingy ~ Tsukasa (fluff)
Kissing booth ~ Tsukasa (fluff) *LGBTQ+*
𝕋𝕎𝕀ℕ𝕊
Occult Club ~ Twins (fluff)
Sacrifice ~ Twins (angst)
First off ~ Twins (fluff/angst)
Tiger marks ~ Twins (fluff)
Pervert ~ Twins (lime)
Tamales ~ Twins (fluff)
Fanfiction ~ Twins (fluff/Lime) *LGBTQ+*
Smut ~ Twins (fluff/lime)
Kisses and water guns ~ Twins (fluff/lime)
Wanna' go out? ~ Twins (fluff)
Study date(s) ~ Twins (fluff/lime)
ℕ𝔼𝕎 ℝ𝔼𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼𝕊
Pompoms and plushies ~ Twins (fluff)
Shut up, already! ~ Tsukasa (angst/fluff)
Master ~ Hanako (fluff/lime)
Kissing practice ~ Amane (lime) *LGBTQ+*
Stalker ~ Tsukasa (angst)

Cheese crackers ~ Twins (angst/lime)

3.2K 75 34
By Assorted_nuts

The premise

° the twins have recently noticed changes with y/n's mannerisms and eating habits.

° after putting all of the red flags together, the boys plan a special outing that they hope will knock some sense into her.

2485 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanako and Tsukasa were brothers as well as enemies. They were never caught truly getting along while they were alive and that didn't change once they died.

The brothers stayed seperated. They had never spoken to each other and had planned to keep it that way.

That was, until the two had met y/n.

The girl was intriguing to say the least.

She met the boys around the same time even though it was at two separate locations.

Y/n was kind yet had a hint of malice in her personality. She was kind enough to teach someone something yet sneaky enough to plot against them. The perfect combination of sweet and salty.

For instance, when she first had met Tsukasa. They spent the day together scaring students as Tsukasa made small objects appear to be floating or threw pencils across the classroom. Y/n seemed to collide perfectly with his jokester, childish almost, personality.

While on the contrary, her first interaction with Hanako was completely different. The two spent their time away from the public eye, stashed away in a cubby hole that the janitors rarely used to store cleaning products. There the two read books about the solar system and talked about their day.

Over a small course of time both of the boys grew fond of y/n. Perhaps it was because they had never had any bond quite like it before, or maybe it was because they were just lonely.

Either way y/n was quickly and unknowingly training two Yandere.

To the plain eye, y/n would seem as if she had a two different personalities. She would act one way with one boy and then completely different with the next.

However, that wasn't the case. In both instances y/n was still herself.

Once the two boys found out about the small affair y/n seemed to be having, they weren't mad. Oh, they could never be mad at their y/n.

Instead of forcing y/n out of their lives, they forced themselves back into each other's.

As the three began to spend time together more often, the boys noticed small details y/n.

They had quickly gotten used to her switching her personality around each other, infact, they both thought it was adorable. But as y/n grew more comfortable with the boys, her insecurities became more apparent.

At first y/n started to wear baggier clothes.

Loose sweaters and long socks that covered the entirety of her legs.

No biggie.

Ofcourse, Tsukasa preferred to see her skin and Hanako thought she looked more comfortable in her normal apparel but the boys didn't say anything.

Then y/n stopped eating in front of them.

She would always say she 'wasn't hungry' or that she 'wasn't feeling well' but after a few weeks of the same excuses, the twins started to pick up on her lies.

Finally, she grew extremely sensitive to touch.

Normally, Tsukasa and y/n would rough house if they got bored. It was something Tsukasa always looked forward to but after y/n turned him down day after day, he grew worried.

Hanako also noticed that y/n would always huddle away from his own small touches. She always seemed to grow extremely uncomfortable anytime he would place his hands on her waist to move by her, or anytime he would place a hand on her knee if he noticed she was shaking her leg nervously.

Today was the day. Present day. The twins were going to confront the girl about her strange behavior once and for all.

The twins told y/n to meet them on the roof for lunch. They were not planning on listening to her lies about not being hungry.

Once y/n opened the door to the roof, she noticed both of the boy's backs as they sat on the edge of the building, their legs dangling off nonchalantly.

Y/n had always been a tad bit scared of heights so she normally opted out from spending her time on the roof.

Nevertheless, the boys almost never asked her for anything so when they asked her specifically to meet them there, she couldn't find it in her heart to decline.

A small picnic blanket was layed on behind the appiritions. An assortment or crackers and deli cheese along with fruits were scattered on a nice piece of cutlery.

Y/n's stomach growled as she look at the food but she knew she couldn't eat any.

Y/n's weight had recently been brought to her attention by her parents, family, and close friends. She didn't see herself as overweight, perhaps maybe just a bit chubby. But the many people she talked to said otherwise.

Y/n wasn't aware that the twins even knew about her lack of eating, along with her newly self hated body image.

Neither of the boys looked towards y/n as she sat down on her knees on the picnic blanket.

Little did she know, Tsukasa was in the process of convincing his brother to go along with his plan. The plan itself went a little overboard but because of that fact, it would definitely work.

"Guys..?" Y/n asked softly, after staring at their backs for a few minutes.

Hanako turned his head towards her. His legs continued to dangle off of the building and his hands were placed firmly by his side, keeping him stable.

The sunlight reflected off of the emblem on his hat, making y/n slightly blind to his entire face which for some reason already looked guilty.

Hanako shook away his nervousness once he heard his brother clear his throat.

"Come here, y/n" Hanako asked.

The h/c haired girl titled her head a bit on confusion. She was about as close as she could possibly be to him.

"I am here, Hanako" y/n chuckled.

Then, for the first time since y/n had known Hanako, she watched his eyes turn dark. Not just dark, black. He was serious and quite frankly, he looked dangerous as well.

"Come here, y/n" he repeated.

Y/n gulped. She didn't want to say anything to anger him but she genuinely didn't understand his command.

Then, the girl watched as Hanako gently patted his lap with his right hand.

Y/n's eyes widened.

"Hanako what has gotten into y-!?"

"I'm not repeating myself again" he said harshly, interrupting the girl.

Y/n turned towards Tsukasa who still had her back to her. She tried to signal for help without her words, so she wouldn't irritate Hanako, but nothing seemed to work.

So ultimately, y/n swallowed her pride and gently scooted over towards Hanako, to scared to move off of her knees.

It wasn't particularly sitting on his lap that had y/n so nervous, although, that definitely wasn't helping. She was scared of heights and he was sitting on the edge of the building.

Y/n was now on her knees, sitting right beside Hanako, to scared to make the final exertion onto his lap.

Hanako felt extremely bad. He hated acting rude towards y/n but apparently it would all be worth it in the end.

Hanako turned to face y/n.

Her eyes were teary and her bottom lip was judded out. Her face showed enough emotion and that Hanako had to look away from her eyes before he broke character.

In one swift motion he wrapped his slender fingers around her waist and yanked her onto his lap. Y/n automatically began to freak out, she stared at the lilac bushes and ant sized people below her in horror.

"Shhh.." Hanako whispered into her ear.

He clasped his hands together across her belly button and pulled the girl in towards himself. His head rested in the crook of her neck, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"It's alright...see? Everything is alright.." he whispered.

Tsukasa, seeing that y/n was now in Hanako's lap, began to turn around and fumble around with the food items that he had helped prepare.

Y/n shivered in his lap, forcing herself to look anywhere but down. However, once the girl felt Hanako's hands begin to massage her core, she completely forgotten about the height.

"S-stop.." y/n whimpered, trying to force Hanako's adventurous hands off of her.

The boy breathily chuckled into her ear.

"You might not want to push me off, I'm the only thing keeping you stable" he muttered.

Y/n gulped and slightly choked on her own saliva.

The girl could feel a small tear leave her eye.

"This is embarrassing..." Y/n cried out.

Hanako only hummed and pulled her closer to him.

"Seems like you need to get comfortable then.." he said.

Y/n looked down at his slender fingers, only to become distracted yet again by the height they were at. She could feel herself begin to hyperventilate.

"Breathe" Tsukasa said from the background.

Y/n couldn't tell what exactly he was doing but she was too scared to make any sudden movements and turn towards him.

Tsukasa was actually putting together a small plate of crackers, cheese, deli meats, and fruits. But not for him ofcourse.

"In..." Tsukasa said, turning his attention back to y/n.

Y/n took a shaky breath in.

"Out..." Hanako muttered.

Y/n exhaled the breath, feeling her heart begin to stop it's strong palpitations.

The twins weren't trying to traumatize y/n, infact, they were actually trying to help her. She just didn't know it yet.

Hanako hummed sweet tunes to her and Tsukasa brushed stray pieces of hair behind her ear as they both waited for her to calm down.

A few minutes went by until y/n was breathing normally in Hanako's lap. She was still a bit squeamish when it came to his touches but she let them continue nevertheless.

Tsukasa waited until his brother gave him a small head nod before he grabbed the small plate of food.

"Time to eat y/n" Tsukasa said.

Y/n, who had her eyes closed so she wouldn't continue to freak out, simply gave Tsukasa a small close eyed smile.

"I'm not hungry" she said softly

Tsukasa placed the plate down by his side. He then grabbed y/n's chin harshly with his pointer and thumb finger. The action made the girl's eyes open as she stared into his darkening amber irises.

"You are aware that I can tell when you're lying, right y/n?" He asked, his voice dripping with malice.

There weren't many times that Tsukasa dropped his childish act, but when he did, y/n knew to take him seriously.

Hanako continued to finger brush her hair, trying to be the good cop in the situation and calm her nerves.

"Yesh.." y/n replied.

The way he was forcing her lips together with his fingers made her words come out a bit distorted.

"So we both agree" Tsukasa stated, dropping his fingers from y/n's chin.

A slight red mark was left there but it obviously wasn't forceful enough to bruise.

Tsukasa reached over and picked up a cracker with a piece of expensive looking sliced cheese on top.

"Here, I'll help" he said emotionlessly.

As Hanako comfortingly rocked her back and forth in his lap like a child, Tsukasa held the temptation in front of her lips.

Y/n could feel herself salivate once the aroma hit her nostrils.

However, she still wanted to stand her ground.

"I...I don't want it.." y/n stated.

Tsukasa clicked his tongue and gave her a devilish smile.

"What did I just say about lying?" He asked

It seemed as if he was actually being entertained by this aswell as getting irritated at the same time.

Tsukasa stared into y/n's e/c irises. After a few moments, he broke eye contact and looked towards his brother. If y/n wasn't planning on eating with her own free will, then they had to go with plan B.

Tsukasa handed Hanako the cheese cracker. Unbeknownst to y/n, Hanako placed the cheese cracker in his mouth, but he didn't eat it.

Tsukasa simply shrugged his shoulders at the pitiful look on y/n's face.

In one swift movement, Hanako turned y/n's head towards him and connected his lips with hers. Y/n's eyes widened and she gasped into the kiss, giving Hanako the perfect time to slip the cracker into her mouth.

Tsukasa watched intriguingly and pressed his hand on either side of y/n's cheeks, forcing her mouth to stay open.

Hanako used his tongue to skillfully push the crisp cracker onto her taste buds. Y/n hummed at the taste but quickly pulled back when she realized exactly what had happened.

Before she could spit it out, Hanako pressed his hand over her mouth, making the cracker stay on her taste buds.

"Chew chew chew!" Tsukasa said, clapping his hands happily.

A few stray tears left y/n's eyes. The cracker tasted so so good. But she knew she couldn't eat it. She would only get fatter and fatter until one day she imploded.

Hanako loosened his hand on her mouth and pressed a small kiss to her temple.

"So pretty..." He mumbled.

Tsukasa leaned forward and pressed another warm kiss to her opposite temple.

"Please eat, just a little?" He pleaded.

Y/n stared at the twins in front of her. Completely forgetting about her fear of heights, along with her insecurities.

These two boys really...actually cared about her. Enough to go through all this.

Y/n gently placed her hand over Hanako's, which was still over her mouth, and gently removed it.

The twins watched as y/n wiped away her tears and swallowed the small cracker.

Both of them almost exploded in euphoria. Hanako tightened his grip on y/n as he brought her in for a hug while Tsukasa wrapped his arms around the girl as well.

The three teens shared the small moment of serenity before Tsukasa pulled back with a small gasp.

The mischievous boy reached back and grabbed another cracker, placing it on his tongue and closing his mouth.

"My turn!" He said happily, grabbing y/n by the shoulders as Hanako watched helplessly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐘! 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆!"

( う-')づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚")/ ★

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!"

"𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 1.8K 27
just some oneshots of hananene because they're my comfort ship. 🌸- fluff (couple, cuddles, etc.) ✨ - angst (sad, depressed, etc.) ⚠️ - spoilers (man...
90.1K 1.6K 38
mooncakes; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ another lover another smile ! ❞ &&. book two , to 'first love' . + COMPLETED ! fluff , angst , lime (?) . ...
460K 752 8
This is for my thirsty people , Yes I will take your requests. I will write how much I want, depends how much motivation I have. ♥ [🍥] Random ones...
248K 4.5K 52
Oneshots of Hanako-complete-