The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

37. Hyogo

2.8K 119 54
By mangoezhoez

Thank you for 5k reads😩💕

"Gramma!"

"Ah, Ruru!"

Tooru grinned, skipping over to granny Oikawa and ducking to recieve her head pat. Grandmother giggled, ruffling his hair a bit before he stood back up straight. "Did you miss me Obaachan?"

Your grandmother hummed, pinching his cheek with a sweet smile. "Of course I'd miss my handsome grandson."
Tooru hummed, content with her answer. He opened his mouth to ask another question but was instead interrupted by your voice.

"Gramma!"

They looked towards the door, seeing you run at full speed up the pathway to the front door. "Gramma!"

You giggled, slightly jumping as you caught her eye. You abruptly stopped at the front door, switching out your shoes for your slippers and dropping the bags around your shoulders on the genkan.

You skipped over to your grandmother, stopping in front of her and slightly ducking as you waited for your own head pat.

She giggled, giving you your long awaited head pat as you purred to her touch. You ignored Tooru's grumbles as you reached for her hands, smiling brightly. "Your favorite granddaughter's back, Obaachan."

She giggled, nodding as she lightly pulled you down to kiss your forehead. You smiled wider, beaming as she ruffled your hair.

"Gramma." Tooru whined. "Why didn't I get a kiss?"

You deadpanned at him, seeing him nonchalantly lean down with his forehead up. Your grandmother lightly swatted him, kissing his forehead either way.

He stood up straight, smiling brightly at her before turning to you and sticking his tongue out. You glared at him, lifting your fist to which he automatically flinched. He stood up straight right after, dusting himself as he pretended that didn't just happen.

Your grandmother lightly snickered at the scene, turning towards the front door when your parents walked through.

"Calm down you two."

You father laughed, setting down the bags before switching out his shoes. "We just got here and you're already bothering your Obaasan."

You smiled, "Cute grandchildren are never a bother."

Tooru nodded at your side, your grandmother only giggling at your actions.
After a twelve hour road trip you had safely arrived at Hyogo, visiting your grandmother just like every other summer.

"Go settle in, the food's ready."

Tooru and you nodded enthusiastically, picking up your discarded bags and racing towards your room. He had passed you with his longer legs but you managed to step on the back of his slipper, tripping him forward as he fell with a dramatic squeal.

You giggled, jumping over him as you sprinted to your room, not getting very far when you face planted after Tooru pulled your own slipper. Thus starting your grumbling and insult throwing.

Your parents and grandmother stood at the door, looking at the two of you drop your bags and square up to the other.
"Sorry about them." Your father sighed, about to yell at the two of you to stop when you lunged at Tooru, pinning him down under you.

Your grandmother waved him off, giggling as she started walking towards the kitchen. "It's good for the house to have more life to it."

You did end up getting scolded.

Even so, you returned to your room with another win against Tooru, snickering as you redid your messed up ponytail.

You went down for breakfast with your family, eating and helping a bit with the pick up before returning to your room. You took out some clothes, putting them away before stuffing the suitcase under the bed.

It wasn't much, but you always brought little by little more clothes and accessories to use in future years. Your wardrobe is basically as big in your grandmother's house as in your house back in Miyagi.

Having all your grandmother's hand me downs from her teen year trends definitely helped fill your wardrobe as well.
You looked around, satisfied with the set up before collapsing onto your bed. Slowly drifting off to sleep as the fatigue weighed you down.

Your deep slumber didn't last long.
At least you felt like it didn't.

You woke up to your phone blowing up besides you. Message after message binging before it began vibrating.
You blindly answered, your eyes not fully adjusted to the light coming in from outside.

"He-"
"Are ya sure this 's the right house?"
"Of course I am scrub! She sent me the address yesterday."
"Well no one seems to be home, scrub."
"How about ya open yer eyes and-"

You sighed, instantly recognizing the voices on the other side of the phone. You lazily sat up, looking at the clock on your nightstand.

13:38

You hummed, stretching your arms a bit before fully standing up. You peaked out your window, and sure enough, Osamu and Atsumu stood besides the stone walls surrounding your grandmother's house. Their grey and blonde hair sticking out from on top, obviously bickering at the excessive hand gestures Atsumu was doing. His voice blaring through your still connected call.

You yawned, reaching under your shirt to scratch your tummy as you brought the phone up to your mouth. "Oi."
You saw as they both flinched, bringing the phone to the middle as they looked down at it.

"Y/N?"
"No it's Casper—of course it's Y/N you nimrod."
Atsumu clicked his tongue, turning away as Osamu rolled his eyes at him.
"Y/N-chan."
You hummed, keeping a close eye on Atsumu and whatever it was that he was doing looking so intensely at the stone wall before him.

"Is Oikawa-san your grandmother?"
You hummed, lifting a brow as you saw Atsumu step back from the wall, his whole face now visible.

"Do you know her?"
Osamu hummed, glaring at his brother who leaned side to side, stretching in the middle of the road.
"Kaa-chan and Oikawa-san are in a knitting club together."
You hummed, smiling as you saw Atsumu talking to himself. Making a mental note to laugh at him for it later.
"She sent us over to drop off a knitting project they're working on together apparently. We were planning on dropping it off on our way to meet you but both addresses led us here."
You hummed, leaning on the windowsill as Atsumu put his hands up. He set out his foot before him, standing like he was a gymnast about to start their routine.

"What a small world."
You giggled, Osamu nodding along as he pulled the phone away to yell at his brother. Only that his words landed on deaf ears because before both of you knew it, Atsumu was sprinting right at your stone wall.
You gasped, dropping your phone as you fumbled to open the window.

Atsumu jumped up, arms on the other side of the wall as you opened the window. When you looked up, Atsumu had half his body above the wall, struggling to push himself up.

"O-oi!"
You yelled, both Atsumu and Osamu turning to look at you with shocked expressions. Osamu had stepped back a couple steps, being able to see you from the distance.

Atsumu smiled brightly, "Y/N-Chan!"
He waved, obviously not having thought it through since he slipped from the weight on the one hand he was using to hold himself up. Falling with a loud huff as Osamu snickered behind him, pointing at him as he said words inaudible to you.

You groaned, quickly putting on your slippers and running out the house.
You ran outside, following the stone wall towards the spot directly in front of your window.

The Miya's were there, basically at each other's throats as a basket sat forgotten a couple feet away.
You walked over to it, picking it up before opening it. A half finished knitting project inside. You hummed.

"Alright then."
At your voice they both stopped fighting, looking up at you. Atsumu was under Osamu, one of his arms being held down by his knee while the other one pushed Osamu's face away. Osamu was pulling his brother's shirt up with one hand, the other hovering over his face, ready to punch him in a second.

"I got the project, you're free to go home now."
You smiled, turning around and walking back to the front gates.

Osamu stumbled up, following after you as he left his brother abandoned on the sidewalk they were just brawling at.
"Here, let me."
He reached down to hold the basket.

You hummed, letting him hold it as you studied his face. Scratch marks and forming bruises painting his face. He stopped at the front gate, hesitating as you continued walking forward. At his absence, you looked back, tilting your head at his actions.

"It doesn't seem like anyone's home, and I don't know how yer family would feel if you were home alone with a boy."
You blinked, processing his words before slowly nodding. "But we're not alone?"
You pointed behind him. "Your brother's coming too."

Osamu scowled at his brother, turning to look at you with a doubting expression. "That's even worse!"
You lifted a brow.
"Yer gonna be home alone with two boys."
You hummed, bringing your finger up to your chin as you tapped your foot on the path beneath you.

"But we're not alone?"
Osamu sighed, dragging a hand over his face as he looked at you dead in the eye. "'Tsumu doesn't count."

"Oi!"
You giggled, shaking your head as you started walking back to the front door.

"No." You looked back. "I mean Tooru-nii's home too."
Osamu let out a small 'oh' as he inevitably gave in, following after you and into the house. His brother close behind.
You let them borrow some of the spare slippers as you switched out yours, making a mental note to not step out in slippers again.

Although you said Tooru was at home, it seemed like he wasn't.
You took the first fifteen minutes patching them up from their quarrel outside. Soon after, you started complaining about being hungry, not having eaten anything since the morning with your family. So there you were, waiting for the rice to finish cooking as you and Atsumu sat on the kitchen island. Both of your eyes followed Osamu as he walked around the kitchen.

He was cooking multiple dishes at once, yet none seemed to be getting burnt. When the time came for lunch to be served he put a plate of kimchi fried rice with a side of tempura shrimp in front of you.

You swallowed, the delicious smell making your stomach rumble as you clapped your hands together.
"Thank you for the food!" Both you and Atsumu said before digging in.

Osamu sat back, smiling as he saw the both of you enjoy his cooking. Refraining from letting his scowl show because of how messy the both of you were.

His attention was taken off you when he heard a yawn coming from down the hallway. He looked up, seeing a shirtless boy walking down towards the kitchen. He was in a pair of plaid pajama pants, his designer boxers sticking out from above. He was scratching his stomach as he let out another yawn, his hair sticking up in all sorts of directions.
At a closer glance, Osamu could see the dried saliva on one corner of his mouth.

Must've been a good nap.

Tooru nodded towards Osamu when he caught his eye, Osamu nodded back as Tooru walked towards the fridge.
He glanced over at you and Atsumu devouring your kimchi fried rice and tempura, waving at the two of you in acknowledgement. You waved back, Atsumu nodded as he continued stuffing himself full.

Tooru continued blinking away his drowsiness as he took out a juice box. He closed the fridge, moving towards the counter in front of the island. He poked the straw in, slurping on his juice as he looked at the three of you eating.

"What're you eating?"
"Kimchi fried rice and tempura."

He hummed, taking another sip as he inspected the boys next to you. "Who cooked?"
Osamu raised his hand, looking back at Tooru as he nodded, taking another sip of his juice.

"Do I get some?"

You stopped eating, tilting your head as you looked over at Osamu.
Osamu finished chewing, dabbing the napkin over his mouth before pushing himself back. He walked over next to Tooru, pulling the lid off a dish on the counter. The dish had another serving of kimchi fried rice, and a couple tempura on the side.

"Y/N said her brother was home, so I made ya an extra dish. Just in case."
Osamu looked up at Tooru, giving him a small smile as he handed him the plate. "It's still warm but if you want I can warm it up for ya?"

Tooru picked up a piece of rice, sticking it into his mouth as he hummed. "It's alright. Thank you..."
"Osamu. I'm Osamu and that's 'Tsumu." Osamu said, pointing back at Atsumu. Atsumu looked up at his name, nodding at Tooru before finishing up the last of his rice. "Oikawa Tooru." Tooru hummed, walking back to the island with Osamu.

Tooru said a quick thank you before eating.

Throughout the meal, Tooru's common sense slowly came back to him, his mind not as groggy from sleep as before.
He took another look around the table. You were giggling with Atsumu about some TV show the both of you were watching, done with your food ages ago. Osamu was sitting in front of you guys, piping in every now and then with his own opinions about the characters. He'd turn to him every now and then, asking him if he wanted more.

At one point, Tooru did ask for more, to which Osamu stood up and quickly stirred up another serving. Which ended up turning into four servings when Atsumu and you asked for seconds as well.

Although Tooru was technically the host in your grandmother's steed, Osamu walked around the kitchen already knowing where all the condiments and spices were. You'd pipe up from between your talk every now and then, pointing him towards a cabinet or drawer when he'd look back at you.

Even so, the food was delicious. That was for sure. Although the twins had already introduced themselves before, Tooru was left to wonder, who are these people?
No.
Who are these boys?

Once you had all finished with your seconds you and Atsumu started washing the dishes. Tooru helped with the basic pick up with some of Osamu's help, though there wasn't much to pick up in the first place.

Tooru walked back to his room, slipping on a shirt as he hummed to himself.
"How does she know boys from Hyogo?"

He shrugged, running a hand through his hair after he caught sight of himself in the mirror.
He didn't get much of a chance to fix his hair when he heard your shriek from down the hallway.

He stilled, immediately stumbling out his room, sprinting down the hallway, ready to drop kick the intruder.
When he ran into the living room, there was no intruder to be found.

Instead he saw his baby sister pinned under the blond twin, his fingers digging into her sides as he tickled her mercilessly. His grey haired counterpart nowhere to be found.

Tooru crossed his arms, a scowl painting his face as he looked at you giggling underneath Atsumu, a blush painting both your faces as your shirt rode up, revealing some of your tummy.

He cleared his throat, both of you stopping your movements to look over at him.
"What's up Nii-chan?"

Tooru scoffed, tapping his foot as he narrowed his eyes at you. "Don't Nii-chan me little bunny."
You lifted a brow, glancing up at Atsumu as he shrugged in response.

You began moving up, resting on your elbows as Atsumu sat back. "What do you mean?"
Tooru rolled his eyes, mockingly lifting a brow at you as he stopped tapping his foot. You were now sitting up, Atsumu next to you. Too close for comfort.

"First you let two boys waltz in here and eat with you. I guess it wasn't all bad since the food was good... but still!"
He angrily pouted, looking at your realization set in. "Then I come out and see my baby sister caged under Osamu-chan's twin."

He glared up at Atsumu, Atsumu lifting a brow in question.
"I was just tickling her?"
Atsumu glanced to the side, looking at Osamu emerging from the bathroom behind Tooru.
Osamu stopped next to Tooru, looking over the three of you in question.

"I get why'd you get mad, but it was truly only tickling. He wouldn't do anything dirty to me."
Tooru narrowed his eyes.
Osamu letting out a small 'oh' as he realized what was going on.

"We should get goin' now." Osamu hummed, looking up at Tooru with a small smile. Tooru only sighed, nodding as he moved to the side to let Osamu walk by.

"See ya soon Y/N-chan." He smiled at you, glancing at Atsumu to hurry up.
Atsumu huffed, standing up before ruffling your hair. "See ya tomorrow bunny." He grinned, ignoring Tooru's glare as they started walking to the front door. You followed after them, receiving a final goodbye before they left, leaving you to deal with a moody Tooru.

"I don't like that blond one." He clicked his tongue, walking towards the kitchen as you scoffed. "You're being extra, Tooru."

"Oh so now I'm Tooru, not Nii-chan?"
You glanced up at him, rolling your eyes before making your way to your room.

"Quit being dramatic and accept the fact that I'm growing up and I'm allowed to have guy friends." You huffed, walking down the hall.

"He wasn't acting like a guy friend!" He yelled, making sure you could hear his voice from across the house. "He was literally touching you all up your body!"

"Whatever Nii-chan." You answered, raising your voice to make sure it'd reach him in the kitchen.
You turned back towards your room, hearing him scoff before closing the door behind you.

_______

"This is bunny!" Atsumu grinned, holding his hand in front of you as he introduced you to his mother.
"Y/N. Her name's Oikawa Y/N." Osamu repeated, looking up at his mother as she nodded.
"Well it's a pleasure t'have ya, Oikawa bunny-san." She smiled, both of you giggling as you bowed once more.
"Thank you for letting me come over, Miya-san." You smiled, your heart warming when she smiled wider.

Atsumu definitely got his smile from her.

"Please call me Y/N, Miya-san. I know it'll be confusing with Obaachan already being Oikawa-san."
The woman hummed, glancing at her sons before continuing. "Very well then, Y/N-chan."

She stepped back, looking back at the kitchen before looking towards a hall. "I'll be in my room if you ever need anythin', though I have to leave for an errand in a bit." She sighed, running a hand through her hair before looking back at you.

"Yer free to pinch these two rascals if they get on yer nerves."
You giggled, nodding as she walked towards a jar set up on one of the bookshelves nearby. "This is 'Tsumu's asshole jar. So whenever he acts like an asshole, just say 'asshole jar' and he'll walk over and put some of his allowance in."
She looked back at you, both her and Osamu grinning devilishly at Atsumu. "That also helps calm him down."

You nodded, giggling as Atsumu whined. She excused herself soon after, disappearing down the hall she was speaking of.

"Want some onigiri?"
You turned to look at Osamu, tilting your head as he looked at you dead in the eye.
"Do you know how to make onigiri too, 'Samu?"
He nodded, walking over to the kitchen as you and Atsumu followed after him.

You and Atsumu walked to the kitchen island, settling on the chairs as you looked at Osamu preparing the ingredients.

"Osamu-chan."
He hummed, washing his hands diligently as he waited for the rice to cook.

"Do you take apprentice chefs?"
He looked back at you, lifting a brow as he leaned back onto the counter with arms crossed.

"I already tried teachin' 'Tsumu how ta cook. He's a lost cause."
You giggled, ignoring Atsumu's scoff as you leaned on the island. Resting your chin over your hands as you smiled up at Osamu.

"I mean me... Would you take me in as your apprentice chef?"
Osamu's eyes slightly expanded, a small smile tugging at the end of his lips.

"I don't know." He shrugged, checking on the rice besides him.
"I'm learnin' too."

You smiled wider, shooting your hands up as you exclaimed. "Then let's learn together!"
He looked back at you, a small smile painting his lips as he sighed.
"Let's learn together."

Your eyes lit up in joy as you looked at him, trying to find any trace of him lying.
You jumped out your seat, walking over to the sink to wash your hands. You dried them off before looking over at Osamu. Saluting him as Atsumu snickered at your antics.

"Awaiting orders sir!"
Osamu sighed, waving you over as he began explaining the process of the onigiri. Giving you tips and tricks he'd picked up along the way.

"Okay so now flatten it out on your hand."
You nodded, lightly pushing the rice you had gotten down on your palm.
"Ah- 'Samu, it's hot! It's hot!" You whined, the rice slowly burning your palm.

"Then hurry up and put the filling in."
You hurriedly grabbed your chopsticks, placing the filling in the middle before grabbing some more rice and plopping it on top.

Maneuvering the rice around as you locked the filling inside.
"Okay, now make it into a triangle."

He brought his hands up, showing you the motion he uses to shape his own onigiri.
You hummed, setting it down as you began morphing it into a sad excuse of a triangle.
You repeated the process a couple more times. Osamu stepped away to continue his own onigiri after you had gotten more comfortable with the process.

Although you had burned yourself countless times with the rice. Gotten it stuck to your hands when you forgot to wet them and apply more salt.
Almost rage quit because the filling kept sticking out.
You finished.

You looked at your creations before you. Of course when compared to Osamu's, the shape didn't look all that good. But when not compared to Osamu's, you'd say you did a pretty good job.

Osamu was the one to take the first bite of one of your onigiri.
Humming as all the flavors melted together. "It's pretty good."
You sighed, relief overflowing within you at the compliment.
"Though."
You stiffened, looking at him finish chewing. "You still need to work on the rice placement."
He showed you his onigiri. The bite he had taken bearly picked up any of the filling, most of the top being all the rice you had piled on there.

"Just work on spreading it out more, since a bite of only rice sorta defeats the purpose of onigiri." He shrugged, taking another bite as he handed you one of his.
"Overall 's pretty good." He nodded, giving you a thumbs up as he kept chewing.
You nodded happily, looking over at Atsumu eating his onigiri without a care. Grabbing onigiri from both yours and Osamu's plates and savoring the taste.

"I'll practice more at home for sure." You hummed, biting into one of Osamu's onigiri and understanding what he meant by rice placement.
He hummed, reaching for another onigiri as Atsumu stood up.

He whipped around, lifting his phone and showing the front camera.
"Say cheese!" He smiled widely.
You brought up your peace sign, still chewing on the onigiri from before. Osamu bit into his own onigiri, bringing up a clenched fist as Atsumu took the picture.

He brought his phone down, inspecting it as he snickered to himself.

You and Osamu ignored his weird snickers, choosing to talk about Winning Eleven instead.
You both stopped as your phones simultaneously vibrated.
You whipped your phones out, an Instagram notification blaring up at you.

Thebettertwin_ tagged you in a post

You tapped the notification, Atsumu's newest Instagram post coming up on the screen.
He had posted the picture he had taken a couple minutes ago, captioned with. "I have two
personal chefs, what 'bout you?😏"

You cringed, looking up at Osamu as he cringed with you.
"You're terrible." You looked over at Atsumu, Osamu humming in agreement with you.
He huffed, smirking as he reached for another onigiri.
"Haters gonna hate."

thebettertwin_ ...
My house

[kitchen photo with onigiri]

♡ 💬 ➤
thebettertwin_ I have two personal chefs, what 'bout you?😏
View all 15 comments
kita_shinsuke Y/N-chan is in Hyogo? ♥
sunarintarooo thanks for the invite 😐 ♥
thebettertwin_ @sunarintarooo yer
literally in Aichi!🤨

______
Yo yo yo
Just wanted to stop by and promote my twitter account 😩
Hehe, follow me on twitter @ mangoezhoez for updates on the fic 🤪
I also put up my other social media accounts on my bio,, but tbh- I'm called mangoezhoez on every social media I have 😅
So it won't be too hard to remember, I hope 🙂
Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 447 34
SLOW UPDATES!! Avengers x Twilight x OC. Aubri has it all. A mate, a family, and her life. She is a half-human half-vampire who is Edward's mate. Or...
4K 117 7
β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ Β° β”Š y/n, an almost too ordinary girl β”Š has the name of a not so ordinary β”Š famous thief on her wrist, a...
1.2M 40.4K 29
In a school like Ouran Academy, the strange and peculiar is relatively normal. (Y/N) (L/N) knew this fact the first day she walked in. On an academic...
204K 5.2K 51
part one - Quarantie - completed part two - brutal - ongoing We all know it: during the time of covid-19, no one is allowed to leave the house. Unfor...