To my Roommate, Draco Malfoy

By HAPPYKIDDI

Platinum Blonde hair, aristocratic features, cold hands gripping her thighs, sweet nothings, vulgar words and... More

T H E S T A R T:
S O R T I N G H A T
R O O M M A T E
M U G G L E S T U D I E S
L O V E & P A R T Y
S A V I O U R
F I R S T T A L K
D E A N T H O M A S
A R S E H O L E
P Y S C H O P A T H
P O T I O N S
D A Y O F E X A M S
F I R S T H O L I D A Y
M A L F O Y M A N O R
S C E N T S & S H O C K S
A L M O S T
B A C K T O S C H O O L
F I R S T T A S T E
F I R S T M A T C H
H O N E Y D U K E S
W R A N G L E D U P
A N N I E & D R A C O
C A U G H T B Y L U N A
F I N A L M A T C H
D R A C O ' S W R A T H
D R A C O ' S W R A T H II
J E A L O U S Y
B A C K T O M A N O R
D I A G O N A L L E Y
U N S P O K E N F E E L I N G S
T H E C O N F E S S I O N
F R I E N D S H I P
F R I E N D S H I P II
R O U G H
B R O K E N C O R D I A L I T Y
F O R T H C O M I N G D A T E
L O V E & P A I N
H E A R T B R E A K
A D A M ' S P I Q U E
M A D A M R O S M E R T A
G R A N D A U C T I O N
G R A N D B I D D E R
F R I G H T E N E D
N A R C I S S A M A L F O Y
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
A D A M B E A U F O R T
R E U N I T E D
H I S D E S I R E
T H E W E A S L E Y S
C H A O S I N T H E B U R R O W
D O R O T H Y E V A N G E L I N E
L O V E & A R D O U R
T H E N E W S T A R T
L I F E ' S G I F T

H A T R E D O S C U L A T E

11.6K 239 440
By HAPPYKIDDI

"No, I'm only explaining to you some muggle details so we can get this thing started ― I'm not trying to boast about being more knowledgeable in Muggle Studies, get that inside your thick head" Annalise hissed under her breath as she argue with Malfoy.

Malfoy took the Muggle song book from her clutch and glared at her with such anemosity "This is a fucking stupid subject, I don't even know why I agreed on doing this with you. I'm gonna find a nice song and I don't need your help"

Annalise only turned her head away from him and sigh to herself, ever since she got in the library with the use of a levitation spell, Malfoy had been really tetchy about every little thing.

She knew well he was a wizard with a short fuse however it never occured to her it would be this bad, the lad was unpredictably temperamental.

Yesterday, after they had agreed on having daily meet-ups in the library every afternoon, despite being roommates, and regardless of their class schedules, Malfoy was still in his good demeanour.

And by good demenour, she meant being silent, not calling her a mudblood and letting her do her job without him having the need to throw insults.

But this wasn't his demeanour the moment she stepped foot in the doorways of the library.

Today, Annalise was an hour late than their conceded time.

She attended her Transfigurations Class with Ron (who carried her in his back on the way there) causing the meet up to slip off her mind, and once she had recalled, she told Ron to get going and instead, used magics to get her way inside the library.

Her ankle was still as of now, not in good condition, in fact, it had been really stinging the last few hours every time she move a little, regardless of that she pursued with her day.

Madam Pomfrey actually reckoned some of her bones in her legs were cracked, but the only thing she said was that she'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Back to being late...

Although, Malfoy had every reason to hate her for her unintentional tardiness in their supposed meet up ― he need not to be irritable about small little things.

Like earlier, Annalise tried explaining to him what a telephone means as he found that word in the Muggle Song book but he mistook her help for boasting about her knowledge in Muggle Studies.

Then, when Annalise politely asked him to grab a book from the shelf behind them, he said she was treating him like her maid, and said her sprained ankle doesn't qualify him to do everything she can't.

"I already know what a fellytone is ― even if I hate mudbloods and their kind I know what ―"

"It's telephone, Malfoy. "Annalise seethed, before turning her head at him and looking closely as he flip the pages of the Muggle song book "Now if you please hand me that book, I could find songs that I know you'd personally like so you can answer Number three of our activity"

Malfoy slammed the book on the oak table and snap his head at her, his mad silvery grey eyes looked very dark at the moment, which was something nearly impossible to be, then he bellowed,

"I don't understand why you can't just answer both of our activity papers. All this swapping of papers and interviewing is making my head boil, Beufort."

Annalise chuckled in disbelief before tying her hair back in a pony tail with a blue ribbon in fury "Because I'm telling you, Professor Murray could conjure a charm and she'll know I answered both of our papers when she clearly instructed that we should interview each other ― Did you not get it?"

Malfoy raised an eyebrow at her "I know damn well what to do. You interview me and whatever I answer, you shall put down on your paper, the same goes to me. I'm not stupid, Beaufort"

At this point, they really have no care whether Madam Pince will hear their arguments from across the library.

"I never said you were" She gritted her teeth, but after a long unwavering shared glare with Malfoy, she sigh rather loudly "We should be civil with each other" she slumped her back onto her chair.

Malfoy's glare softened a little bit, his gaze went down to the book on the table, then to Annalise's surprise, he placed it on her lap.

When she tried to meet his eyes, his gze were rather straight, directly meeting the shelf in front of them that hid them from Madam Pince's sight. "Fine" was his only answer.

"Professor Mcgonagall made us a deal. If we can act civil with another, she can switch our roommates by the end of the first term." Annalise stated and finally Malfoy met her eyes.

She notice his eyes traveled to her head, to her ponytail and finally to her lips, before trailing his gaze up her dark chocolate eyes.

"That is if she's being truthful to her words. I doubt she'll really do that" he commented, sounding very sure about his words. "If it hadn't been for this stupid arrangements of roommates, I wouldn't need to be civil with a mudblood"

Instead of being mad like she always does whenever she gets called a Mudblood, Annalise remained calm and composed.

"First step to being civil, is to show a bit of respect, In case your parents forgot to teach you that" she responded firmly then took the book from her lap and placing it on the table.

She heard Malfoy scoff.

She then started flipping on the pages hastily, the golden paper passed by her eyes very quickly, whereas Malfoy watch her with utmost annoyance.

"Second is, cut the slurs. If you badly wanna get rid of me, we need to be civil so Mcgonagall would allow us to choose our roomates and by doing so ― you had to stop calling me a mudblood" She stopped at page 149, then slided the book towards Malfoy.

When she notice he wasn't going to answer, she continued "I think you'll like that, it's very popular"

Malfoy gave her once last look before he stared down at the book, soon enough his brows furrowed "This is such a cheesy song ― All out of love? This is a fucking love song why would it fit me?"

Despite his rudeness, Annalise found herself smiling a little.

"Air supply? Who's that even? I don't think the one who wrote this song can beat the Weird Sisters" he blabbered as he continued reading the lyrics written in the gold pages of the muggle song book.

She couldn't say that the lyrics to the song fits him. Well, he kind of looks like the person who would fit the song.

Someone as beautiful as him, his features were so sharp and distinguishable but if you look closely, there's always that emptiness in his eyes.

Like sadness was ghosting his life.

Like someone, out of love.

He looks like someone who's out of love.

But Annalise couldn't say that, instead she cleared her throat and shrug her shoulders "I just think you'll like cheesy songs, I listen to them a lot"

Malfoy ignored her, and instead he kept his gaze down on the lyrics. His pupils became wider as seconds pass by, and he can't seem to tear his watch from the muggle song book, on page 149.

She suddenly realize ― he was lost in it.

The Draco Malfoy was lost in the lyrics of All Out of Love by Air Supply.

The only reason she'd shown him that song was that she sings it as her coping track whenever she felt alone, and especially when she longed for her dead mother. She thought it might help him, with whatever he's going through.

Wait ― why in the world would she feel sympathy over the Draco Malfoy, her nemesis for life?

"I- erm. Yeah, I just thought you might like it" Annalise shook her head, realizing she had been staring at him far too long.

Malfoy slam the book shut immediately after, and took her book bag that sat still in the space between their chairs.

He then placed the book inside before shouldering it.

"It's getting late, take the book, before someone else will steal it" He said flatly.

Annalise quickly nodded "No one steals books in the library especially under Madam Pince's watch, so we can just leave the book here Malf ―

"I said, take it" he quickly cutted her off. With her book bag around his shoulder, he pushed his chair back before standing up "Let's go, it's getting late"

Malfoy already took a few steps away when he felt as though she wasn't behind him, the moment he look over his shoulder, he notice Annalise was groaning lowly when she stood with her un-bondaged leg.

He forgot her ankle was badly sprained.

Rolling his eyes, he turn back and meander towards her.

"Come here" he said softly as he looked down on her.

Annalise look up to his silvery grey eyes and the anemosity and coldness she had seen everyday was now gone. Though she wasn't sure what changed, it seemed like Draco Malfoy's going less irritable about her.

Soon enough she was back in his arms, Draco Malfoy lifted her in bridal style as they walk out of the library (Madam Pince stared at them with her mouth agape) but he paid no heed at the librarian, just like he paid no heed at everyone who gawked at them in the hallways on their way to his Bed Chamber.

But just when they had entered the Slytherin Common Room, there were numerous older students around the fireplace, seemingly very excited about something.

"Hey Malfoy! Oh Wow ― did Beaufort really hard there, aye?" Thedore Nott acclaimed after noticing Malfoy had Annalise in his arm, then the lad shot a wink at him and her.

Malfoy stopped briefly in his direction and stared at the seventh years who were circling the fire underneath a mantelpiece, all whom head was directly towards him and Annalise.

She felt his grip behind her thighs went tighter and his hand around her back went firmer.

Malfoy rose an eyebrow at Theodore Nott before replying in a low voice "Yeah I did" then he slowly met Annalise's eyes "Apparently Annalise cannot handle rough sex"

She heard a few of them gasp, and his statement had made her eyes widen in shock.

However, Malfoy only smirk at her reaction before he carried her up the stone steps and to his Bed Chamber, his smirk even grew wider after noticing her cheeks flush red.

Once he had gotten her inside his room, he shut the door with his foot and set her down on the edge of his bed.

Annalise sat down comfortably whilst glaring at the cheeky pasty blonde who placed her book bag on the bedside table. "Why did you said that, you moron!" she exclaimed.

He looked down on her, a nasty grin plastered across his face as he quickly took his robes off and letting them fall down on the ground. "What's wrong with what I said? Annalise?"

She felt her throat became dry the moment she heard her name rolled out of his tongue, and it was so bewitching that she almost forgot about what she's mad about.

Malfoy took a step forward, closing in the small distance between them, Annalise looked away, as her face was leveled with his crotch.

The air seemed to thicken and her nectie felt as though it became tighter around her neck.

She felt his fingers cup her chin, Malfoy made her look up to his eyes forcefully, but with gentleness, his gaze were piercing straight into her eyes, unwavering and full of different emotions.

One of them being, Annalise reckon, was lust.

Though it was impossible, she can't help but see hunger grew in his irises as he scan her face.

His grip around her chin became tighter, his tongue rolled against the wall of his cheek, then a smirk curled up his natural pink lips.

"This might be the first time I find you pretty, Annalise" he breathed, his hands travelled from her chin to her hair, tucking it behind her ear.

Then he bent down, Annalise felt as though she was gonna melt from the close proximity of their faces, she can feel his minty breath fanning her lips and his gaze was making her heart pound against her chest.

She gulped her own saliva, noticing his features once again like she always does, long lashes over his silvery grey eyes, chiseled jawline, his kissable lips and his soft luminous tousled hair.

"One wrong move" He inched closer to her lips, to the point she suck in her breath, his hand left her chin and instead went to her throat, wrapping his hands around it, cold rings dig her skin. "One wrong move, Annalise, and we might kiss"

She gulped yet again, and he felt it, as his hand was wrapped around her throat. A malicious, cheeky grin planted across his handsome face "Were you nervous?"

Annalise could only look in his eyes, if she moves, she will really feel his lips, whatever he's playing at, it makes her tense yet excited.

Which she shouldn't really feel in the first place. Especially not to him.

"Were you nervous, Annalise?" he repeated, his voice was low and husky, teasing her to move, taunting her to kiss him, his voice was urging her to do the wrong thing.

"Tell me" his grip around her throat became tighter, but still enough for air to pass through her lungs. His eyes never left hers, instead, it was burning with curiosity and amusement. "I hate that I find you so fucking pretty"

She nod, and when she did, she felt his bottom lip touch hers so gingerly, so gently, that it caused the butterflies in her stomach to go crazy. "Yes"she faintly responded.

Malfoy looked even more amused, his silvery grey eyes showed rousing hues.

Annalise no longer felt pain in her sprained ankle, her focus was completely shifted to his dominating gaze.

Then just when Malfoy had inched closer again, she was breathing heavily, melting deeply and bewitched by his addictive smell. She was lost.

But instead of kissing her, Malfoy pressed his lips against her forehead, then he smiled at her before turning around and slamming himself in the bathroom, which deeply disappointed her.

What the fuck just happened? She thought.

She can't believe something simple like that made her breathing unsteady and her heart pounding.

Why did that even happened in the first place?

She slowly loosened the necktie around her neck, feeling the need to inhale more oxygen than usual.

She recall his eyes, they were surveying her face and his smell oh god ― he always smells like a musk blend of apples, sometimes parchment or aftershave then mint.

It had clouded her mind with thoughts of him, thoughts that she shouldn't be having.

But come to think of it, the Draco Malfoy had just called her first name and kissed her forehead.

That wasn't the civil she was talking about it.

If it wasn't for the sudden pain in her ankle, Annalise wouldn't have shaken the thoughts of Draco Malfoy off her mind.

She hissed lowly before laying on her back, down on his soft mattress, which even smelled like him too.

Frustrated she force herself to sat right up, whip her wand out of her pocket and flicked it down on the ground.

Her sleeping bag appeared in front of her.

No way in hell would she sleep next to Malfoy after what just happened, whatever he's playing at, it won't work.

She wasn't going to fall in one of his dirty plays, did he think she's of the simpering girls who would absolutely do anything for him and would melt at his slightest touch?

Well, she is not.

She is not going to fall for Draco Malfoy.

But just as she think of those words, She heard the door of the bathroom flew open, and came out ― a very fresh pasty blonde with, yet again, a towel wrapped around his hips, showing his toned stomach and his protuberant V-line.

Once he saw the sleeping bag, a loud scoff escape his mouth, then he went in front of Annalise, looking down at her with a disbelief grin as she remained sitting still at the edge of the bed.

"What is that?" he pointed his finger to the sleeping bag behind him, sounding very offended.

Annalise avoided his gaze and instead, looked down on her bondged ankle that was resting still. "My sleeping bag what else, Malfoy?"

"You are not sleeping there, we made a deal and we agreed on it, Annalise" He stated firmly, now sounding a bit mad, he sucks in a breath before proceeding with his words "And will you please look at me? It's not like I'm gonna kill you with my staring"

Annalise fluttered her eyes up at him, and when she did, she tried so hard not to feel attracted, not to feel some sort of twisted, toxic, chemistry between them, but she did.

"Why do you care?" She asked flatly, hands fondling the hem of her skirt, out of trepidation. "You were the one who wanted me to sleep on the floor in the first place"

He run a hand through his wet messy blonde hair before bringing his lip in between his teeth.

"I have allowed you to sleep in the bed, with me ― a pureblood" he pointed a finger to his chest then to her direction "― and you, a mudblood ― so you should feel greatful, honoured even, instead of complaining"

Her face fell from his words.

Draco's face fell either, realizing what he said had just brought them back to being enemies, when they were just about to be civil with one another.

"I never cared alright? But I'm not totally heartless to let an injured witch sleep on the cold floor ― when you're healed, I could care less on where you sleep" With that, he took his wand that was on top of the bedside table and flicked it towards the sleeping bag, it vanished into thin air.

Annalise fell silent.

He act as though nothing happened between, as though he hadn't gave her stomach a flutter and as though he didn't kiss her forehead.

He acted like everything was fine.

Maybe it was.

But for Annalise, it wasn't, because now, that fucking kiss on the forehead messed up her mind.

She watch as he took several clothes out of his dresser, his back faced her, she can trace out the muscles forming in his back with every bit of his movements.

It was definitely a sight to see, However, Annalise would Never Ever, let someone like him, fooled her.

This was just all for their plan on switching roommates, Malfoy kissed her forehead just so they could lessen the heightening madness between them, so by the end of the term, If they had acted, atleast a bit friendly in front of Mcgonagall ― he can get rid of her and switch his roommates with whomsoever he desires.

Yes, definitely, it was definitely just that. Annalise concluded.

Though she wanted to inquire him about the closeness that occur between them not an hour ago ― Because she herself, was raising skepticism about his acts, she simply does not have the courage to probe him about that.

She wants to believe this wasn't just being civil.

Yet at the same time, she belives it is.

Annalise then slept next to Draco Malfoy with an awful lot of doubts and
queries in her mind that night.

For the first time, his soft, comfortable bed seemed insufficient of giving her the fellow feeling she really needed.

As her mind flooded with thoughts after thoughts, theories after theories and questions after questions, only then did she notice that it was past three o'clock, so in the next spurt of 15 minutes, she forced herself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 5K 50
ITS BACKK BABES ILY ALL "And where do you think your going, slut" Athena Black is new to Hogwarts, she Hope's for a normal year untill she has an unp...
14.2K 430 18
10 years after the defeat of Ranrok, y/n is still struggling with the nightmares from the events. She is now the Defense Against the Dark Arts profe...
174K 3.1K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...
139K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...