Dreadful Desire

By Marie_Terry

What would you do if what you dreaded most became your unyielding coveted desire? We kiss and all I can think... More

Author's note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Submissive checklist
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sub Checklist 2
Sub Checklist 2 Continued
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 ⚠️ XXX ⚠️
Chapter 58 ⚠️ XXX ⚠️
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 😜
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Authors Note

Chapter 65

1.1K 62 92
By Marie_Terry

Rising before Axle, breakfast in bed is next on the list to extend his birthday celebration, alongside the gifts throughout the house to unveil. Perpetual fornication ceased when luminescent rays of cantaloupe trickled on our canvas. Utterly consumed in our extra curricular activities, he overlooked what was right before his eyes. 

Giggling at his inability to be concerned with anything except our extensive copulation, I rise, biting my lower lip to hinder the anguish attempting to escape my the depths of my stomach. Muffled soft whimpers from used muscles chime in the air.

Once vertical, I peer at the decorated canvas, noticing the impressions of my breasts and derrière dominating the cloth. Heat rushes to my face recalling all of the ways we "Painted" last night. 

One distinctive imprint from our tussle where I straddled his weaponized member, urging his hand to coil my neck with desired pressure, gyrating in a decadent blissful journey of pleasure until the pinnacle of our unification rendered me unconscious. 

Whizzing out of the room, with the grace of a bull in a glass shop, I snatch his shirt from the floor, concealing my body, inhaling his glorious masculine scent. I flow down the stairs to rustle up his morning meal before his eyelids elect to separate. 

Scoping out the ingredients in his pantry, I mash up avocado, season it with salt, pepper, red onion and lime, fry eggs and bacon, placing it atop along with a fruit salad and coffee, planting it all on the tray, ready to make my grand appearance. 

I make my way up stairs with ease and patience ensuring the floor does not have the pleasure of  appreciating the food before Axle. Arriving in his chamber, my orbs lay upon the void where his spectacularly sculpted body once laid.  Sweeping the room, I regard the sound of water gushing in the en-suite.

"Axle?"

"I'll be right out."

Tray atop the bed, Axle emerges with a Cheshire grin adorning his angular face.

"What has you so happy this morning Mr. Cross?"

Standing before me, "Well for the first time in years I celebrated my birthday with the people I care about most and I had the most amazing sex last night and is that for me?" He elongates his finger to the plated food upon the tray.

"Yes, now get back in bed so I can treat you like the KING you are," raising the blanket, commanding him to park that Georgia peach on the bed.

"Yes ma'am," his arm raises to salute me before hopping back in bed.

Settled against the headboard, I shift the breakfast tray to his muscular lap. 

"What? You're not eating?"

"I ate while cooking."

"I'm going to eat all alone and you're just going to stare at me?"

Giggling at his statement, "No, we can have conversation like when you made me breakfast in bed."

Head shifts up and down in response while savoring his coffee. Snuggling next to him with my back to the headboard, I inhale his masculine scent, imprinting it into my memory, exhaling a satisfied breath.

"I'm interested in why your birthday is not something you consider celebration noteworthy?"

Placing his coffee on the tray, the air in the atmosphere shifts from warm merriness to the frigid temperatures of the arctic. 

"It's not that I feel commemorating my life is not significant  ... it's just ... it's the anniversary of my father's death," voice declining in octaves as the dialog escapes his lips.

The silence is deafening. What the fuck did I do? Natalia face plants on the bed, shrieking at my ill-timed celebration of Axle's existence when it's linked to his fathers demise. 

"I killed him two days after my birthday. It's not something I've come to celebrate because even though I've come to terms with what's happened, I still eliminated him even though it was something that I was obligated to do in order to preserve my mothers life."

"I'm so sorry Axle, if I would have known, I wouldn't h ..."

"No, Chloe, it's okay," he canopies my hand, squeezing with ease, "It's about time I move forward. I accept there was no alternative. It's just a hard pill to swallow. But thanks to you, acknowledging my presence is something to luxuriate again."

Coiling around my waist, squeezing my sides, placing a gentle kiss on my temple, "I'm happy it was you who got me out of it Chloe." His left ashen hue blinks in a heartbeat while sinking his teeth into his avocado toast.

Completing his meal, I corral him to join me downstairs, eluding to the fact there is still more for him to uncover. In the kitchen I prance around his illustrations of what I perceive to be fruit and vegetables in sweeping lines of black charcoal, demonstrating shades and shadows to the tints of obsidian.  

When Axles eyes fall upon his talent, "I felt these should be where the food is. I see the fruits and vegetables and ... it just made sense."

Axle places one arm across his chest, the other concealing his mouth, elbow cast downward. "This is incredible. Chloe, how did you even come up with this?"

"Your art is fantastic Axle! You shouldn't be hiding it in a closet in your office. It should be displayed, if not for you to appreciate, for your guests."

"The only one who comes over is you," he swipes my face with his nose.

Grasping his hand in mine, I tug him into the living room, where I have two more sketches, that look like French fries to me but I believe I'm mistaken.

"Can you tell me what this is?" I inquire not wanting to spew my nonsensical conceptualizations. 

He huffs a breath through his nose, "That was my first creation in art class. They told us to take something in the house and draw it not looking at the paper but you could look at the paper to reset your hand to draw more. Clearly it's not that great and definitely not frame worthy." Axle reaches towards the frame attempting to unload the wall.

"Touch that frame and lose that hand Mr. Cross!" Axle ceases his movements, head swivels in my direction, decked out with lips curled from ear to ear.

"That drawing shows where you started and how far you went. This is something to be proud of. And don't mess up my gift!" I huff out with over exaggerated arms flying in the air landing on my hips.  

His amusement booms in the air as sounds of laughter escape, unable to contain myself, I partake in the merriment. Twisting to the next diagram, "And this one?" Finger lengthens in the direction of what makes we want to go to venture to Burger King and procure a whopper with fries. 

"That one is a zoomed in version of the first one. It was a decorative piece next to our fireplace in my house when I was in high school. I honestly don't even know what its called," he boffs at the inability to recall the french fries real name. 

"Interesting," tapping my bottom lip with my finger while I shift through the files in my head for a practical name for the item but come up vacant. Moving along we head to a guest bedroom, where hues of white, brown and black illuminate the portrayal of what I behold to be a door handle perhaps. Speechlessness hangs in the air, abiding for Axles elucidation of his next accomplishment.  

Bafflement riddles my face, raised eyebrows and wide eyes as his gentle ashen orbs gawk in my direction, "What?"

"I'm waiting for your take on it Kitten."

"Oh ... ummm. Why don't you explain it to me instead?"

"No, I'm curious on what you will say."

Must this man be so difficult at times? FINE! "I think this is maybe some sort of ... a door handle of some sort?" Unsureness laced my voice.

"It is! For this project, we had to choose an object in the classroom to draw and capture the lighting just as we saw it."

"Very nice work Mr. Artist! Robert Longo would be so proud," giving him a wink, he gapes at me with furrowed eyebrows and sliced orbs. "Robert Longo is an artist from the 1980's who became famous for his work with charcoal." Head moving up and down at the pace of molasses, quizzical look in his slate tints, questions riddled on his face. 

"What? I took an Art class in college," I shake my head back and forth with a giggle, "Let's move on."

"There's more?!"

Daggers release from my now thinned orbs directed at him. With hands raised to exhibit his surrender, "Okay, okay, please proceed Ms. Knox."

Flowing through the house, we immobilize ahead of the next composition. "Now this one has such deep tints of raven and magenta, fading into the vibrant viridescent finally be hushed by the fervency of daffodil."

"It's obvious but take a gander at what this is?"

"My guesstimation is that this is a blossoming floweret," I declare with confidence.  

"Great guess! We had to select three tones, a dark, a medium and a light. We had to portray the flower as if it only received light from directly above it. Dark  naturally being the underside, working our way up to the radiant glow."

"The pigments selected, blended magnificently. It's truly a work of Art Axle."

Capturing my hand in his, he trails my knuckles with delicate kisses, causing my core to roar to life. Stay on course Chloe there's only two more to go. Before I allowed my insides to dictate my lewd actions, I laced our fingers, headed to the next masterpiece in the downstairs room on the way to his office.

Planting our feet, I ponder what these illustrations could possibly be. I'm unsure how to articulate what my chaotic mind has designed. "Sooooo ... this one throws me off a bit. Studying the lines and edges, I presume what appears to be a bottle. I'm unsure of everything else. I do love the gamboge background, it causes the items to pop off the canvas if you will. The blending of raven, cobalt, cardinal and rose to fade in to each other is flawless. But I'm not sure what they represent."

Axle advances on the depiction to explain, "We had to gather five things that represented us. I wasn't sure what did, so I did five things that represented my mother. The box thing on the left is a microphone ... she was always singing. Man did she love to sing, especially when she was in the kitchen. All I'd do is hear her voice and I knew food was coming."

The warmth in Axles smile speaks volumes of his emotions towards his mother. If it were a fuse, it would be as bright as the sky a the Forth of July evening. 

"Next to it in the back is a perfume she loved to wear called Jimmy Choo Flash. She always smelled so good even after slaving in the kitchen. It's her signature scent."

"Alongside that is a nail polish bottle, she always made sure to have her nails done." He chuckles, "She always said what's the point in being a woman if you didn't pamper yourself to feel like a woman. Nails, hair, make-up and a nice outfit with great perfume. She loved all of it."

"In front of the perfume and nail polish is a ladle. That woman loved to cook and her food was magnificent. She'd spend hours in the kitchen and come out looking flawless with a delectable cuisine to bring a grown man to his knees." He shakes his head back and forth.

"And the last drawing is one of her lotion bottles, she always made sure her skin was so soft, no matter how many dishes she washed, her hands always felt the softest. Her skin was so velvety, you'd think she never cleaned a day in her life."

Unconsciously, I massage my hands wondering if they're soft. What the hell am I doing?

"So I drew these because I didn't really know what would describe me."

"What would you say are the 5 things that describe you now?"

I think that's still hard to say. What would you say are yours?

I take a moment before I reply, "I can only think of one thing. Are you ready because I'm only going to show you this once?"

His grey hues narrow, "Okay," skepticism clear in his voice. 

I dash out of the room into the hall, squealing,  Axle's voice resonating, "HEY!" The pounding of his footsteps on the floor behind me boom in the air when his hand captures my wrist swinging me around.

"Where the hell are you going?

Chest rising and falling, panting, "That's what describes me. I run from from things." I giggle out the last words.

Chortling, "Really Chloe?" Axle snakes his huge arms around me snuggling into his embrace.

"Well that's something you've been working on so maybe it did DESCRIBE you but that's not you anymore." Placing a gentle kiss on my forehead, I exhale a deep breath before I raise my head, meeting his loving gaze, perch on my tiptoes to kiss his supple lips.

Our final destination, crossing over the threshold to his office, "Now this one, this one ... is my favorite of them all. It's the Bird of Paradise right?"

"Yeah," Axle crosses his arms over his bare chest liberating a huge breath. Silence fall between, I could only surmise he is gathering the words to explain his masterpiece. 

"This was a gift ... to my mother on Mother's Day. I wanted to get her, her favorite flowers for Mother's Day but when I researched, finally finding a flower shop that had the flowers; it was 80 dollars per flower so I did the next best thing. I drew it for her, this way it would never die."

"When I graduated from high school my mother and I got into a fight, she kicked me out. She told me to take my drawing with me cause she couldn't stand looking at it. Her words stung, so I took it and left. Harrison was nice enough to let me stay with him for a while until I found a job, a place to stay and eventually I went back to school and flew through my college courses opening my business."

"I'm sorry Axle. If I had known I wouldn't have. We can take it down. I just wanted you to know your art work is spectacular. You should be proud of your work."

Axle grasps my face, "Its okay Chloe, Thank you! I really did love pouring myself into my art. It was a great relief back then. I'm not even sure if I remember how."

"I'm sure its just like riding a bike. Once you get back into it you'll remember."

"Now that we have gone through the drawings what else do you have planned for today?"

"I concluded, I'm all yours to have as you wish ... ANYTHING. YOUR. HEART. DESIRES." I wink at him, poking his chest with each word.

A devilish smile snaps on his lips, hoisting me over his shoulder, squealing, "Axle put me down, I already agreed to anything you want."

"I want your ass on my shoulder while I carry upstairs, lay you out on the bed and fuck you senseless."

"Okay, but I can walk," snickering with each step.

His hand lands hard on my ass, "Nope, this is EXACTLY how I want you."

Passing the entry to the bedroom, he lets me cascade on the bed, bouncing with the force of gravity evoking a snort, causing me to shriek and his to chuckle. He turn to disappear into his closet and reappears with a few items.

"First things first," he raises a black and red blindfold on his index finger, "Let's cover those beautiful brown eyes of yours. Sit up." His voice dripped with dominance while I dripped in pleasure.

Heeding his words, I bend at the waist, securing the blindfold on my face, he liberates me of the only piece of clothing gracing my body, guiding me to rest on my back.

Unable to view his movements, my ears a hyper vigilant, intently listening to his every move, face following his motions.

The bed dips by my waist, the heat radiating off his body triggers my breathing to accelerate. HIs fingertips graze ever so lightly over my stomach to the other side firming his stance over my body. I jolt at the light touch of something on my skin, it doesn't feel like his skin, it's something distinctive, daintier.

Squirming from the newfound sensation, I'm unable to remain serene, "Axle that tickles."

"Stay still. And I didn't ask you to speak, did I Kitten?"

Oh shit, I'm in trouble, "No, sir. I'm sorry It won't happen again."

The connection of the silky accessory is driving me to madness. It's almost impossible to endure immobility with the sensitivity of the object caressing my skin.

"Good girl, I love how your listening. Do you like the way it feels?"

"It tickles sir, but it does feel good."

"Good, I'm glad you like it. That light stroking of your skin was a feather, causes your nerves to spark to life, preparing you for what I have in store next. 

My Adam's apple bobs, unsure if I'm prepped enough to handle his adventurous exploration of my sight denied body. The hurricane of thoughts burdening my shambolic mind is interrupted by Axle's velvety voice. 

"Now this will sting ... but as it settles, will feel good on your skin. Are you ready?"

I only nod my head unable to formulate utterances at my inability to fully be prepared for the bite of what's to come next. 

"Words Kitten," the devil whispers in my ear, goosebumps ravage my skin.

"Yes sir, I'm ready," falls from my parted lips. 

The flicker of a lighter fills my ears. My imagination gets the best of me, is he going to burn me? What is this? NO Chloe he wouldn't ... would he?

Chest rising and falling like those rides that jolt up and down and lift you off your seat. Calm down Chloe he wouldn't hurt.

"AH!" The sensation on my nipple was heated and liquidities. The initial shock subside as it cools and thickens around my sensitive nub. A candle! The wax chilling on my flesh gives an unexpected quiver to ravage my body. 

"More," I rustle from my lips craving the coveted titillation. Axle obliges, seeping more wax on my thirsty physique, enticing a symphony of mewls to roam the vastness of his room.

"I fucking love the way you sound Chloe. You have me so fucking hard right now."

Dripping wax on my heated flesh again, "Have you figured out what this is?

"Yes, a candle," I exclaim with a low moan.

"Yes, but it's a low temperature candle so it doesn't burn your skin." Axle peels the wax from my aching buds at a snails pace, triggering even more staggering delectations to roll off my lips.

"That's right baby sing to me. I want to hear every note you can hit. I'm going to touch you with something, I want you to guess what it is."

Respiring a deep breath, I wait in straining silence for his next accessory. A sudden, cool sensation glides up my stomach, circling my hardened nipple.

"Mmm, that's cold, I think its metal."

"Good, keep going."

As it travels up, down and around my burning flesh, it leaves a blazing trail in its wake. "I'm not sure what it is sir."

"Maybe this will jog you memory."

Axle hand grasps my breast, sucking in my nipple with gratifying force, gasping, bowing my back, urging him for more. His wet hot tongue laps my nipple, circling, sucking, fueling my lust into overzealous gluttony.

Axles other hand travels down, seeking my lips, parting them, hunting for my sweet nectar. Finding my entrance, he fills me with two fingers and quickly extracts them.

"Always so wet. Fuck Kitten. It's so hard to control myself right now but I have plans for that pussy of yours."

Withdrawing his fingers I whimper, suddenly his fingers graze my lips, inflaming them to separate, tongue devouring his appendages, sucking them in, hearing him hiss at my action.

"Fucking hell!"

I can actually hear him swallow, extracting his fingers from my devilish mouth, rubbing them on my other nipple, squeezing them both, provoking them to be fully erect. "Are you ready?"

Panting, craving more "Yes, sir."

The exquisite pain of nipple clamps shoot through my veins, fuck it hurts. But my body quivers with the ultimate sensational pleasure sailing through my body.

"Do you remember what this is Kitten?"

"Oh, yes sir, it's the nipple clamps."

"No, it's the three way clamp. Open yourself up to me," his voice slices through any inhibition I possess.

OH FUCK!!! I remember this, this was intense. Okay breath Chloe granted you one of the best orgasms you've ever had. My legs glide across the sheets, opening like a flower blooming in the Spring.

"Good Girl," Axle lays his fingertips on my clit circling, triggering my back to arch off the bed, wailing in pleasure.

"Down Kitten." Body receding to the mattress, spreading my soaking lips, jumping when I feel his kiss on my clit before he places the clamp on my bundle of nerves. Cries of absolute sweet agony release into the atmosphere, knowing the pain will subside and the pleasure will seep into my nerves.

He waits in silence, "How does it feel Kitten?"

"It feels ... it feels so good."

"Good, now I need you to stand."

My hands lunge to the blindfold with every intention to remove it.

"I didn't say you could touch the blindfold Kitten. You're keeping it on ... the whole time."

Shit! Being masked, the intensification of sensations is deliciously overwhelming. Cluelessness heightens the delivery of the unknown. Following his command, I withdraw my hands.

"Good girl. I'm going to take your hands and help you stand. You stay where I place you and wait. Understood?"

"Yes, sir. I understand."

His assistance rising upright, gravity bites at my teethers, weighing down eliciting a whimper. I perceive clamor but it's inexplicable. The eruption of what I detect as a rip cord from a lawnmower or something uncircling tickles my ear. Next possibly fasteners? What the hell is he doing? 

"I'm going to guide you back to the bed and your going to get into on all fours." The dominance in his voice ignites a warm pool to trickle down my thigh.

My body jolts at his sudden silky touch on my back, guiding me towards the bed. I get on with my knees, spreading them apart, feeling the tug on my clit, bending at the waist feeling the delicious pull on my nipples as I plank.

"Now, crawl up until I tell you to stop." The authority he commands ripples my insides. I begin my slow crawl ensuring to accentuate the hips, a little teasing never hurt anyone right. The coarseness of material under my skin is distracting when I hear Axle's reaction to my taunting.  

"Stop."

He grasps my ankle latching something soft around it, mimicking the same to my other ankle. Securing it to the bed when I hear a metal clasp. Bed restraints, he's going to fuck into oblivion and keep me in place while he does it. Shit! I can't wait!

"Wrists Kitten, behind your back." 

As instructed, wrists congregate at my lower lumbar section, rising to my knees. The heat from his proximity radiates off his physically impeccable physique, hot breath ghosting over my ear, "You like shaking that ass for me don't you? Teasing me, making me crave to be inside you."

A smile drapes across my face, "Yes, sir," dripping with lust, I expel the words. Silence, but I can visualize the edges of his lips curled, a devilish smile that nowadorns his glorious features. Grunting in response, "Bend at the waist and have your arms at your sides. Perk out that ass for me since you love to be my little cock tease."

Excitement rolling in my veins I assume position with haste. Cuffing my wrists, clasping them to more restraints, feet together, knees apart, ass exposed, hands by my ankles unable to move, I'm at his mercy, it thrills me.

My core throbs in invigorating anticipation. Multiple soft pieces of material fondle on my lower back, slow movements over the circumference of my backside enthrall my nerves.

"Do you have any idea what I have in my hand?"

"I think it's a flogger."

"Good girl. I'm going to spank you with it, you to thank me and beg me for another. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

Resting in this position my chains weigh down evoking intemperate rapture. Bracing myself for what's to come my core tightens. Swiping it across my back side with a soft touch, the sensation is welcoming, the delicious sting is minor.

"Thank you sir. Can I have another?"

"Very good."

Whimpering, biting my lower lip, the force used increased, hearing the flogger soar though the air, sounds resonating off the walls on contact, body jolting, juice dripping, excitement reels through me. The sting is heavenly as the pleasure soars through my veins.

"Thank you sir. Can I please have another?"

"Yes you may. I want to hear you Kitten."

Third one, Whap! I wail out in pain causing my back to bow. This one was harder but the flogger caught my lips this time as well. Holy fuck, my restraints pulling at my sensitive nubs. The sweet agony radiates through my core, slowly being replaced by luxurious exhilaration, mewling into the mattress.

"Thank you s-sir. Can I have another?

My nubs radiate with multiple sensations of fulfillment and tenderness, aching, throbbing electrifying my core. 

Draping the flogger over my ass, the light contact sears my skin with tingling sensations of soreness and felicitousness. Holy shit! This is so wonderfully confusing.

"Okay Kitten one more, you're doing a great job."

Without a second thought, the flogger kisses my swollen rear one final time with a booming smack. Shrieking, back hooking, allowing the sensation to settle. It feels tender yet firm simultaneously, but explodes with intoxicating euphoria.

"Thank you sir!"

"Good job Kitten," A sudden snap triggers a jerk, Axles hands massage my inflamed skin with a cool liquid. Lotion, it's bite is instant but soothing as he kneads it into my burning flesh liberating a purr.  

"I love hearing you moan Kitten," he groans rubbing my starfish compelling me to gasp.

"You like that Kitten?" Shifting, my chains pull at my throbbing bundles of nerves.

"I do." I admit shamelessly

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes sir."

I wail out in astonishment and jubilation, he dove right in, tongue flicking, lapping, influencing my insides to quiver, "Fuck yes!" Spreading my clef to gain more access, he intensifies his efforts, deep guttural groans vibrate on my inflamed flesh. His grunts of rapture evokes arousal to seep from my swollen lips.

"I love this ass of yours Kitten. There're so many things I want to do to it," his mouth travels the vastness of my ass, licking, sucking, piquing my rapturous state.

Seeking his rhapsodic touch, teethers tug on the mattress, stimulating my nerves, charging my simper. "You can do whatever you want to me sir. I am yours to use as you please ... every last inch of me."

"Fuck!" He smacks my ass and withdraws, pushing back pursuing his dominance. Damn it, where did he go?

Chuckling at my desperation, "I'm coming Kitten."

"Here we go," the friction cold brushing my lips, evokes my physique to implore for more.  "Always so wet and ready for me. MMM."

Coating the object in my arousal, he strokes up and down until shoving it between my throbbing lips, inside my aching core. The slightest movement instigating purrs to roll off my lips, chains executing their intended role. 

"Now that it's wet, lets help this into that tight little asshole of yours."

Eyes widen, bottom lip sucked into my teeth awaiting the glorious gratification that will spread through my veins from its insertion.

Axle eases it in centimeter by centimeter rocking it  back and forth until I swallow it whole. Damn it feel exhilarating, he's got me at his mercy and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

The sudden feel of his hard length caking in my nectar sends a spark to my core, throbbing, anticipating his invasion. "Please Axle. I need you."

"How bad do you need me Kitten?" His unrelenting teasing induces my head to fog. Pushing just his crown past my entrance, taunting me to withdraw.

"I need you more than I've ever needed anything in my life. PLEASE! Axle please, give it to me." I beseech him out of breath.

"I love hearing you beg," the torment continues, just the head, receding to wait at my threshold again, over and over.

"PLEASE AXLE!" One final petition for my liberation. Granting my wish, his swollen member dives in triggering me to scream in sheer ecstasy. "YES!" but he ceases his movement, breath caught in my throat.

"Is that what you want Kitten?"

Exhaling, "Yes, but I want you to Fuck me sir. I want to squeeze you with my pussy as I cum all over that magnificent cock of yours while I scream your name."

A deep guttural growl resonates from his chest, commencing his actions but at a snails pace, "Like that Kitten?" I can hear the humor in his voice, torturing me, fully aware I'm immobilized, tethered, aching, yearning and bidding for my unequivocal culmination. 

"No sir. I want you to fuck me like you hate me."

"Do you now?" His pace quickens.

"Oh yes sir. That's what I crave. More, more, please more!"

Withdrawing, I cry out, face meeting the mattress almost in tears, "NO!"

"So impatient," reaching beneath me, "Lets unfasten this." The liberation from the confines of the clamp, surges ravage my bundle of nerves evoking a mewl. Holy fuck, my nerves are blazing with electric sensations. Between, my immobility, my hindered sight, the nipple clamps grazing the mattress, the buttplug and his salacious taunting I'm about to emancipate my arousal all over the mattress.

"Remember this?" The deep, gravelly octave of his voice shoots a shiver up my spine. Vibration echo's off the walls. I remember that devilishly overwhelming toy with the remote control that he almost drove me to culminate right before everyone's eyes during our first poker game. 

"Lets just wet this up." he commences sweeping it the length of my lips. Omg, the vibration intensity is low but with my sensitivity has increased ten fold with the amount of provoking he's bestowed upon my body. Unable to function, I succumb to its will, gratuitously to the brink of insanity.

"Sir!" Just as I'm about to implore him for my deliverance he inserts the vibrating toy, laying the other end right on my tingling clit inciting me to moan in the most exotic tone I've ever heard drip from my lips.

"Yes kitten let me hear it." He slides his magnificence right in with the device triggering delicious tremors to roll through my body.

Both hands clamped on my hips, he rams into me repeatedly, granting me what I've been coveting. "Fuck, you feel so good Kitten. Watching you writhe beneath me is so fucking hot!"

All that seeps from my lips are erotic tones while hedonistic sensations rips through my body. The clamps, the soreness of my ass, playing with the buttplug, the vibration and the sensation of him thrusting in and out of me. Fuck its too much to take. The pressure has mounted like never before!

"Axle, oh fuck!"

"Give it to me baby. You know what I want! Cum all over my fat cock."

Coming undone at his words, Niagara Falls has shattered the damn, it's fury, too much to handle, wailing in euphoric debauchery, listening to him grunt and hiss at my pulsing core.

"That's right baby, squeeze it. Suck it dry."

Riding out my climax with his carnal punishing pace, I feel the gratifying pulse of his rigid staff, jerking, liberating every last drop inside me. Just as I culminate, the hazy warmth of euphoria takes hold of my senses. 

His last spurt jolts my depleted figure, cascading over my body, breathing labored, he kisses my shoulder before he rises, releasing me from my restraints, removing the blindfold, and clamps, I find his entrancing face.

Parched from screaming, I clear my throat. "That was phenomenal." Voice cracking, he rises off the bed, disappearing, reappearing just as quickly, arriving with water in hand.

Offering me the glass of water, "Now the rest of the day is all about you Chloe. What would you like to do?" He begins to massage my legs as if he knew the uselessness of my physique at the moment. 

Gulping the entirety of the liquid, "As exhausted as I am ... I want more of this for the time being." 

With a devilish smirk and a glint in his slate hues, "As you wish."

***What do you think about Axles explanation as to why he put his drawings away?

His reasoning for not celebrating his birth?

What do you think of Chloe's gift?

I will come back to correct any errors. 

~~ Author's note ~~ The artwork displayed in the last two chapters is my actual original work from college. The Bird of Paradise hangs in my mothers living room, it was her Mother's Day gift 6 years ago. 

I do not allow replication, storage or introduction into retrieval systems of any of my written or art work. 

***Don't forget to vote if it floats your boat. Please share to show you care. Leave a comment if you liked the content. 😘😘See you Soon!!!💙💙💋💋

Follow me 

Insta: Marie_Teryy_1

TikTok: Marieterry6

Facebook: Marie Terry

© 2020 Marie Terry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 48 9
Hendry Arnaud Camden came from a long line of wealth. Hendry was groomed to be one of the successors of his family's wealth. With all the strict rule...
200K 3.4K 33
Emily Prentiss x Reader - - - Cisgender female reader - You, the reader, meet a beautiful but retired female FBI agent at a BDSM club and you quic...
9.5M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
228K 3.6K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...