The Nerd and The Bully

By l_michelle11

Ashton Scott, regular bully and quarterback of the football team. Everyone bows down to him. But he has his t... More

CHARACTERS
001. Back To School
002. Meeting Ashton Scott
003. Chloe And Comments
004. Friends?
005. Hangouts and Confusion
006. Project Partners
007. Apology
008. Feelings
009. Before the Meeting
010. First Kiss
011. Baby Girl
012. Alice
013. Sister Fight
014. Hanging w/ Chase
015. Truth Hurts
016. I Love You
017. Shy
018. Trust
019. Football Game
020. Partayy
021. Hurt
022. Be Mine...?
023. #grashton
024. Cake Pops
025. Stressed
026. Hideout
028. Meeting the Parents
029. Toxicity
030. First Time
031. All Good
031. Good Day
033. No...
034. The Truth Comes Out
035. Explore w/ Me
036. Our Future
037. Queen Bee Faceoff
038. The Night is Ours
039. Visiting Gwen
040. Hah
041. Celebration
042. Summer
043. Sleepover Gone Wrong
044. Hospital and Regret
045. Walks By The Lake
046. Fixing
047. Party Prepping
048. Day w/ Chlo
049. A Lot of Things
050. Tragedy
051. Senior Year
052. Grumplestilskin
053. Addiction
054. Back Together
055. What I've Been Missing
056. Birthday
057. Missing Mama
058. Christmas
059. Graduation
060. Epilogue

028. Creep

4.1K 83 7
By l_michelle11

TW: talking about cutting. Please don't read if you get sensitive about it.

-Gracia's POV-

"I'm Gracie, and this is Serena." I introduce us to Gwenyth. She seems nice. "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise. Ashton and AJ  talks about you all the time." She says chuckling. Serena and I look at each other. How does she know our boyfriends? "Oh, don't worry, I have a boyfriend on the team, Noah. That's how I know them. They talk about you two all the time. That's why I came up to you."

She seems like an energetic and spunky person. I love her personality already. We could be good friends. I smile at her.

"Do you guys wanna walk around? I can show you my favorite spot. Who wants to hang around these boys anyway?" She says and we chuckle and follow her.

She leads us outside the hideout spot and we follow a trail. At the end, we're in front of a lake. I look at I see a bench swing. I stare out at the beauty of nature.

"This is a cool place." Serena says.

"Yeah. I come here all the time to just clear my head when I'm struggling with things." Gwen tells us. "Everybody has their struggles and I would get rid of them in a way I can't take back but I found my new peace reliever." She says.

"What would you do?" I ask her. I notice tears coming to her eyes. "You don't have to tell us if it's personal." I walk up and hug her. She smells good. Like peach perfume.

"No, I'm fine. I would cut. Some scars are still there but the rest faded." She says and wipes her eyes. "It's not worth it, trust me."

I feel bad for her. I've never gotten images about harming myself when I was going through hard times but people are different and some choose to cope with other things. Like Gwen, cutting.

"What made you stop?" Serena asks her, playing with a long strand of grass.

"Noah. We just started dating and he would see the scars. Raided my room and threw out all the razor blades. Then offered for me to stay with him and his family until me and my family were fine." She replies.

"Your skin isn't paper, girl. It's beautiful so don't cut it." Serena tells her, leaning in for a hug.

"Thank you, Serena." Gwen says.

"Girl, we friends now. It's Rena." Serena tells her chuckling.

"And you may call me CiCi." I say. "Should we go back so our boyfriends don't worry about us?" I ask and they both agreed.

We all walked back to the place and walked in. Ash catches me and walks up to me. He cups my face and kisses my lips. I chuckle once he pulls away.

"What's wrong, Ash?" I ask him.

"I was looking for you everywhere. I thought you had disappeared." He says. I can now see he's panting.

"I'm here, Ash." I tell him and hug his waist.

"Hey, Gwen." He greets Gwen and then gives her a hug. "You doing alright?" He asks her.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine. Where's Noe? I'm ready to go, he promised me Chick-Fil-A." She says and I chuckle. Ash points to where he is. "I'll see you two later. Wait, put your numbers in my phone."

Serena and I put both of our numbers in her phone and she gives us one last hug before walking away. AJ comes up to us and gives Serena a kiss on her lips.

"We're leaving too, baby. See you two later." AJ says and they walk out, waving at us.

It wasn't soon before Ash and I had left too. It was 8:30pm and we were trying to figure out where to go for dinner. I chose Subway because I love their subs.

"Can you just get me an Italian sub with a lemonade and a cookie?" I ask him. He chuckles and orders. He gets himself a regular salad with avocado ranch.

I was way too hungry so I ate a half of my sub in the car and waited until we get to Ash's house to eat the other half. At one point, he reaches over to wipe mayonnaise from the corner of my mouth. I chuckle.

We soon get to his house and when we walk inside, we see Austin smoking on the couch with two other guys. I immediately hide away.

"Dude, really? Why didn't you call? I told you Gracie was gonna be here." Ash says, irritated.

"Why she hiding behind you like a little dog?" One of the guys says.

"Henry, shut your fucking mouth." Austin says. He walks up to us. "Just ignore them, CiCi." He tells me and I nod.

Ash and I walk upstairs to his room. I ate the other half of my sub while he ate his salad. I finished my sub and my cookie so he let me take a few bites of his salad.

"So, Coach has placed you on this diet?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah but I don't mind because I already eat healthy. It's AJ and Chase that be slacking off." He says defensively. I chuckle.

"Whatever you say, Ash." I tell him. He chuckles.

It was late and I'm guessing Austin's friends were gone. Ash led me into his bathroom and gave me clothes to change in. He even bought me a toothbrush. It was pink. I chuckled.

The door opens and assuming it's Ash, I turn around but it's not. It's that weird guy who had called me a dog. And it was even more creepier and weirder because I had on a t-shirt and no pants under.

"Sorry, looking for the guest bathroom." He says and smiles a creepy, crooked smile. My body starts to shake in fear. I don't know where Ash went.

"I-It's o-over there." I tell him, pointing where the guest bathroom is.

"Don't be scared, doll. I'm not gonna hurt you." He says and stalks closer to me.

"P-Please leave." I beg, tears close to falling.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, sweetheart." He says and I cringe. "You see, my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. Sad, right? And I've been longing for some pussy. And I've just came across a pretty girl like you. And I want you. Whatever I want, I will get." He says.

He stalks towards me some more and lifts up the shirt. He then squeezes my breast and I scream and  he soon covers my mouth. He grips my wrist hard and I sob in his hand, screaming for Ash or Austin.

"Get the fuck off of her!" I hear Ash yell and I'm relieved but still sobbing.

I hear punches flying. A lot of commotion. A hand touches my shoulder and I flinch and move away. I look up and it's just Austin.

"I kicked your ass out of here, how the fuck did you get back in!" Austin asks.

"I came back for my keys." The guy says, clearly lying.

"You fucking lying asshole! You came back to touch what's mine but guess what? You can't have her because she's mine!" Ash yells at the guy.

Ash then wraps his hand around the guys neck and squeezes hard. I don't want Ash to go to jail for murder so I walk up to him, sobbing.

"Ash, please. Ash, please stop." I beg, leaning my head on his shoulder. I feel his grip loosen from the guys throat and I hear the guy breathing for air.

"Leave and don't ever come back or I'll get my dad to take you to prison for life." Ash says and wraps an arm around me.

The guy gets up and quickly scrambles out of the room. Austin reaches for me and hugs me. "I'm so sorry, I put him out, CiCi, I really did." He tells me, rubbing my back.

"It's okay. I know you did, it's not your fault." I tell him and he pulls away.

"I'll leave. I'll be back, Ash. Don't leave her out of your sight. See you both later." Austin says and I wanna stop him from wherever he's going but at the same time, I don't know where he's going. I'll just pray that he's safe.

I look back and Ash is sitting on the bed, his forehead in his hands. I slowly walk to him and rub his balled up fist. He looks up.

"Come here." He says softly and i straddle his lap and hug him. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, just a little shaken up." I reply. "You almost killed him." I tell him, leaning up.

"Nobody can touch you. You're mine." He says. I nod and kiss his lips while rubbing my thumb on his cheek.

I yawn, feeling a bit tired. "I'm a little tired." I tell him and we both chuckle.

"I can see that. Let's go to sleep." He says and we lay down.

He wraps his arms around my body safely and I snuggle closer to him and wrap my legs around his. He chuckles and kisses my head. I closed my eyes.

Soon, I entered my dream world...

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll put a little aesthetic picture and song up top for you to listen to. Next update on Thursday. Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
84.5K 2.2K 28
When Ashton Yang, Femi's childhood bully who would always mock and tease her for being a crybaby is laying next to her door with injuries she makes t...
21.7K 1.2K 65
It was just another night in Seoul.But suddenly it started raining.... And while it was raining, A CEO took shelter in a clothing shop of a budding...
53.6K 1K 33
What will happen when you and your two brothers find out that you all have six other mafia brothers? "You killed our parents, why?" Felix said while...