Brothers ~ A Regulus Black St...

Per AmberFoxton

Regulus finds himself falling for a girl he didn't expect to fall for, and finds himself in situations that h... Més

Introduction
The Return
Different Year, Same Drama
Potions
Breakfast
The Hall
Truth Hurts
Friends
Regulus
Astronomy Tower
Partners
Hufflepuff
Nicknames
Last Dinner
Summer
Train
September
Saturday Sunrises
Forgive Me
Astronomy Tower Meeting
Evans
Loyalty
Forgive Me
United For A Day
Prank
Forgiveness
The Outcome
Secrets
Care Of Magical Creatures
Astronomy Tower Therapy
Saturday Afternoon
Saturday Night
Feelings
Morning
Common Room Reunion
Meeting in the A.M.
Caught By Prongs
Evie and Reggie
Relationships
Honest
Cousins
Ted Tonks
Library
Regulus' Dorm
The Letter
Decisions In The Morning
Breakfast Talk
Evans & Snape
Smile Through The Pain
Kreacher
Friday Dinner At The Black's
Flashbacks
Tea Time With Orion & Walburga
Shrieking Shack
Keeping The Shack A Secret
Prank On Lucius
Meeting With Voldy
Separate Ways
Problem Solving Skills
Jily Date
Comfort
Swimming With The Squid
6 Hours Before
Wizards Chess
45 Minutes Before
Meeting
After
Slughorn's Potions Class
Fun Before The Storm
Peter
Remus Lupin Is Not A Monster
By The Lake
Think On It
Dinner With Scamander
Thursday
Inside The Slytherin Common Room
Thursday Night
Books & Coffee Date
The Good News
The Meeting
Bad News
Peter Pettigrew
Unplanned Meeting
Wedding Bells
Wedding Bells Part Two
Wedding Bells Part Three
The Morning After
Voldemorts Secret
Dear Everleigh,
Exposed
Dear Brother,
The Cave
Heartbreak
Guilty
Saying Goodbye
Untimly Surprise
Caught

Library

1.2K 24 0
Per AmberFoxton

Everleigh
I've spent two weeks avoiding Regulus and ignoring him in class. It has not been easy but I'm just not ready to deal with that conversation that I know is coming. I told him I would help him study before he went and told everyone we aren't friends, so the next day I didn't show up to class. I told Professor Slughorn in a letter that I was having a rough morning and needed a day off which he understood.

The day after that, I went back to class and completely ignored Regulus. He tried to get my attention but I wouldn't even look at him. I moved my chair over a little so that we weren't so close and focused fully on the lesson. That's how things have been going for the past few weeks. He sometimes still tries to get my attention but I don't give in and when we need to work together, I read the instructions but I refuse to answer any questions not related to the project.

James and Lily have been really good friends since everything happened. Lily and I spoke about her being friends with Severus and she told me how important their friendship is to her. I'm glad we're finally talking about it because I almost didn't believe Severus when he said they are friends.

Sirius has been trying to talk to me too but for us to be friend again, I'd probably have to chose between him and his brother. I'm avoiding all things that have to do with Regulus right now and both of them really hurt me. I need time.

Bellatrix hasn't forgotten what happened that day and has been throwing my books on the ground every chance she gets, sending jynx's my way making rude comments every time she sees me. It's getting ridiculous. Her friends are just as bad. Anytime Lucius sees me, he brings up the fact that I thought Regulus Black would be friends with me. Narcissa doesn't do anything harsh, she'll make comments if Bella or Lucius are around but when she's alone and sees me, she just ignores me. Andromeda barely speaks and doesn't participate in anything which I thought was weird, even more weird that Bella doesn't force her to. Severus says a few comments here and there but we have reached an understanding. He doesn't mean it, he's just doing it to survive being in Slytherin.

I'm ready for it to be summer now, we're so close and I can not wait to go home. Lately, being here has been rough so I could really use a break.

-

Regulus
Everleigh has been ignoring me ever since that thing with Bella. I just want to explain why I did what I did and hopefully we can come to an understanding. She's just ignoring me and not even giving me the chance to explain.

It's been two weeks.

I've noticed she's not speaking to Sirius either. Although I've noticed he's trying to speak to her, she's not having it.

There's one thing I can try but I don't know if it'll work... it's worth a shot but honestly, it's probably not going to help.

I have to talk to James.. it seems like they're really close and maybe he can tell me where her heads at.

James and I don't get along though, so it's going to be a little hard but I have to try.

Now I just have I find him when he's not with Lily and Everleigh or a Sirius and Remus. That's impossible because he's always with at least one of them.

-

James
I'm walking right now with Lily, we're going to meet Everleigh in the library to study. I see Regulus walking towards us and I already know this isn't going to be good. We don't get along. I'm his brothers best friend and they do not get along so we never really got along either.

Although looking closer at him, his eyes don't seem as angry as they usually are.

I turn to Lily and say, "this won't be good."

She shakes her head and replies, "I wonder what he wants."

"Can I speak to you for a moment?" Regulus asks me when he reaches us.

"Uh I guess." I reply.

"Alone." Regulus continues.

I look to Lily and nod my head. "Go ahead to the library, I'll be there when I'm done."

"Alright." Lily says and walks off.

"What's up, Regulus?" I ask. Honesty, I'm curious as to what he would want.

"I've been trying to talk to Everleigh for weeks and every time I try, she ignores me. I just want to explain why I did it.." he begins.

I feel bad for him because I know it's not easy for him at home, and I know it was a huge risk for Sirius to be friends with us. I would help if I could but if she isn't ready to talk, I can't force her.

"Look, Regulus, if she isn't ready to talk to you.. I can't force her to."

"I'm not asking you to force her to talk to me." Regulus says. "I just want to know if you know what she's thinking..."

He wants to know if he should still keep trying..

"She wants to hear you out." I reply. "She's just not ready."

He nods his head and I can see the sad expression on his face. He misses her? Regulus Black actually wanting to be friends with someone who isn't in Slytherin. I can't allow him to give up when I've never seen him be this worried.

"Why don't you come to the library with us?" I ask.

What did I just say...? Everleigh is going to kill me.

"Are you sure?" He asks. He's giving me a chance to say no. To get out of this.. but I can't.

"Yeah, come on. Everleigh and Lily are waiting there." I say.

I'm dead.

"Okay." Regulus says.

We start walking too the library and I already know this isn't going to be good. If Everleigh doesn't kill me, Lily will.

As long as we don't run in to Sirius... nothing will be that bad.

Just before we walk through the library doors, Regulus stops me.

"I- do you think this is a good idea?" He asks. "I don't want to make it worse."

"I'll tell her I forced you if she gets mad." I say.

"Why?" He asks him.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you helping me?" He repeats.

"I don't know." I mumble.

"Come on, you never cared about what's going on in my life before. What changed?"

"I don't know, okay? I've never seen you actually care about what someone thinks of you before. Suddenly you care about what Everleigh thinks of you?"

Regulus just nods and opens the door. We both walk in and I see the girls sitting at our usual table. They haven't noticed us yet.

"Shit-" regulus mumbles and backs up behind the wall.

"What?" I ask.

"Sirius and Remus are here." He whispers.

"Oh fuck." I say. "Do we still go in or do we get out of here?"

"It's up to you." Regulus says. "You're the one who he'll be mad at."

"It's fine." I say. "He can't stay mad at me forever."

"After you sure?"

"Yes, now get moving before I change my mind." I joke.

He laughs and starts walking towards the table where the girls are sitting. Lily looks over and notices Regulus and I walking over together and she shakes her head and glares at me. Too late to turn back. Everleigh has her head in her book and completely focused on her work so she hasn't noticed us yet.

"What did you do?" Lily asks me. She's annoyed.

"I asked him to join us." I admit. Lily shakes her head again and then turns to Regulus. She was about to say something but was interrupted by Everleigh.

"You have to be kidding me?" She shouts.

"Look, I invited him to hangout with us." I say.

"Why, James?"

"Because he-"

"I asked him if you were ready to talk." Regulus jumps in.

"I'm not."

"You don't have to talk.. but can I?" Regulus asks.

"Guys." Lily jumps in.

"No. I don't want to hear it Regulus." Everleigh snaps.

"Guys..." Lily says, trying to get our attention.

"Come on, please just hear me out?" Regulus begs.

"Guys!" Lily shouts.

"What?" We all say.

"Sirius and Remus are looking." Lily shouts.

"I'll go.." Regulus mumbles.

"No, remember what I told you before we came in. Sit down." I demand. Regulus shrugs his shoulders and sits down. "Alright, Everleigh I am sorry that I invited him but you know I wouldn't if I didn't have a good reason."

"How would I know that? You like to pull pranks a lot James. How do I know this isn't you just pulling another prank?"

"I wouldn't do that to you." I admit. "Just hear him out, okay?"

"Okay.."

"What do we do about those two?" Lily asks, motioning over to Remus and Sirius who are now talking to each other about something and both looking rather angry.

"I'll handle them." I say.

-

Everleigh
I don't know exactly what James is doing bringing Regulus over here but I am not happy about it. He knows i'm not ready to speak to him, he knows i'm not over what happened. If this is another one of his games because he's bored, i'm going to be mad.

"You have to be kidding me?" I shout, causing both of the guys to jump.

"Look, I invited him to hangout with us." James explains. Why is he doing this...?

"Why, James?" I ask.

"Because he-" He was saying but Regulus jumped in.

"I asked him if you were ready to talk." Regulus says.

"I'm not."

"You don't have to talk.. but can I?" Regulus asks.

"Guys." Lily jumps in.

"No. I don't want to hear it Regulus." I snap.

"Guys..." Lily says, trying to get our attention.

"Come on, please just hear me out?" Regulus begs.

"Guys!" Lily shouts.

"What?" We all say.

"Sirius and Remus are looking." Lily shouts.

"I'll go.." Regulus mumbles.

"No, remember what I told you before we came in. Sit down." James demands. Regulus shrugs his shoulders and sits down. "Alright, Everleigh I am sorry that I invited him but you know I wouldn't if I didn't have a good reason."

"How would I know that? You like to pull pranks a lot James. How do I know this isn't you just pulling another prank?"

"I wouldn't do that to you." James says. "Just hear him out, okay?"

"Okay.."

"What do we do about those two?" Lily asks, motioning over to Remus and Sirius who are now talking to each other about something and both looking rather angry.

"I'll handle them." James say.

Great, even more to worry about. James is going to make two of his best friends mad at him because he brought Regulus over here. Why did he even bring him over here? He said he has a good reason but I can't figure out that good reason. Lily doesn't seem as shocked but she does seem angry. Maybe she knew this was coming... Either way, there's too much to worry about now because James just couldn't help but medal in m business.

I can't even be mad at James because he was just trying to help his best friends little brother but he really created a mess here.

"I'll meet you later after dinner in the astronomy tower to talk." I say to Regulus.

"Okay..." He mumbles. He turns around and I notice he smiles.

"I'll be right back." James says before he walks over to his other friends.

"That's not going to go well." Lily mutters and I nod my head in agreement. It's not going to go as smooth as he thinks it is going.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

228K 10.4K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...
167K 2.5K 14
❛❛ Do you have a brother? ❜❜ Regulus Black has always been the perfect son since his brother left. He did what he was expected of. But when his broth...
39.9K 588 89
Where a Hufflepuff who stays hidden in the shadows falls for the Gryffindor who shines brighter than everyone. This is my first story, please leave...
11K 431 30
Y/n has been best friends with the mauraders since first year, and she couldn't have asked for a better group of friends. But one day, third year, w...