Prank

Everleigh
"So who's doing what?" James asks once we all show up to the astronomy tower a few hours after breakfast.

"I can sneak into his bathroom since I'm Slytherin." Regulus says. "But I'll need someone to come with me and be look out."

"I'll come be look out." I say before anyone else can speak up and say they'll go. Regulus smiled at me when I said I'd go with him.

"Who got the dye?" Lily asks and James smirks.

"Oh, Evans. It's so obvious this is your first time doing this with us." James teases.

"So how do we get the dye?" Lily asks.

"We already have it Evans." James replies with a smile.

"Where is it then?" Lily asks, standing there with her arms crossed.

"Accio hair dye." Remus says and the hair dye comes flying over to us.

"Okay show off." Lily replies and rolls her eyes.

"We still need someone to distract Snape." James says.

We all look to Lily who immediately shakes her head.

"Lily, you're the only one who can actually speak to him and he won't run away." James says.

"I do not want to talk to him." Lily aggressively says.

"It won't work unless you speak to him." Sirius gently pushes.

"I don't want to speak to him." She repeats.

"Why? What did he say Lily?" I ask her. Clearly something happened between them that hurt her or pissed her off. She's usually pretty chill but this time seems different.

"He called me some things I refuse to repeat." Lily admits.

"So just pretend you're forgiving him and then walk away." Regulus says. "He'll get the point when his hair is hot pink."

"Okay..." Lily gives in.

"Okay, here's the dye." Sirius says, handing Regulus the dye. "There's a spell on it to make sure it lasts a week. Unless he does a spell to get rid of that spell, it won't wash out for a week."

"Come on Evie. Let's sneak you in to the Slytherin common room." Regulus says, offering me his hand.

"Right now?" I ask. "Won't everyone be in there?"

"Most people aren't but you're right, too many witnesses will be in there." James says.

"So when can we do it?" Lily asks.

"How about at dinner time?" Sirius suggests and everyone nods.

"So Lily, you should go and talk to him at dinner. Maybe take James with you if you're nervous." Remus adds.

"I'll distract him." Lily says. "Everleigh and Regulus, you two can sneak into his dorm room and put the dye in his shampoo."

"Okay." I say.

"So at dinner then?" James asks.

"What do we do until then?" Remus asks.

"We have to act as if nothing's going on." Sirius explains. "As if we aren't all working together. That'll look suspicious."

"So we just have to pretend it's every other day?" I ask.

"I guess." Lily replies.

"Then Regulus and I will be by the lake." I say. "Lily and James will probably be in the library or on some kind of date and Remus and Sirius can go and do whatever it is they do."