The Morning After

Everleigh
I open my eyes to see my handsome husband sitting beside me, reading his book like he always does when he's up before me. I take a moment to admire the view before letting him know I'm awake. I swear, I could never get tired of this view.

"Good morning husband." I say. He looks up from the book and smiles at me.

"Good morning wife."

"So, we actually did that. That wasn't just a dream?" I ask.

"We actually did that." Regulus replies. "Regrets?"

"Not a single one." I say. "You?"

"No regrets."

"Good because I think I'm the happiest I've ever been and that's thanks to you."

"Yeah?" Regulus asks with a cocky smirk. "Same here."

"You want to go down for breakfast?" I ask him. "Even though our friends are probably going to make it a whole scene."

"Or we could just hide here all day." Regulus says, laying down in the bed dramatically.

"No we can't, come on." I say as I get out of bed.

"Married life means compromising."

"Okay, get out of bed and come to breakfast with me and we can do more of what we did last night tonight."

Regulus' head shoots up so fast, there's no way he doesn't have whiplash. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, i'm coming." He says.

In the common room, Narcissa, Bellatrix and Lucius are sitting on the couch. Regulus looks at them and then back to me.

"You want to meet my family as my wife?" Regulus asks, smirking evilly.

"That sounds very entertaining. I'm in." I reply.

He takes my hand, gently running his finger over the ring as we change directions and head to the couch.

"Hey cousins." He says to them. "And Lucius."

"Good morning you two." Narcissa says. Bellatrix looks over at her confused as to why her tone was so friendly towards me. She's never been nice to me in front of them before.

"Good morning." I say to her with a smile.

"How was the rest of your night?" She asks us, ignoring the stares from her sister and boyfriend.

"It was fun." Reg answers.

"What's going on here?" Lucius interrupts angrily.

"Right, I want you guys to meet someone very special to me." Reg says.

"We've already met your blood traitor girlfriend." Bella snaps, glaring at me.

"This is my wife." Regulus says, lifting my hand to show them the ring. "We got married last night. I expect a warm welcome to the family for her."

"Uh-" Lucius looks at us in disbelief, stuttering over his words. "Y-you're not serious, r-right?"

"That's my brother." Regulus jokes and I roll my eyes playfully in response to his joke. "But this isn't a joke, we actually got married last night."

"I don't believe you." Bella says flatly.

"It's true." Narcissa jumps in. "I was there."

"Excuse me?" Bella snaps. "Tell me this is some kind of joke!"