✔ Unforgettable- Aizawa x Re...

Par -ZSTARNOOB

"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that we... Plus

Introduction
Morning Madness
Reunion
Newspaper
A Coffee for A Marathon
Feathers, Sweat And Coffee
Mister Number Two
Working Workaholics With Cookies
Family Visits Are Not Therapeutic
Hobo At A Dinner Gathering
Flashbacks And Drunk People
Friends Gifting Cookies
A 'Lovely' Visit
A Inviation To Go Back To The Past
A Loyal Puppy
A Trip Back To the Past
Teacher's Lounge
Energetic Boy In A Meeting
A Bunch Of Aholes
Drunk Machine Gun
Holographic Bullets
They Can See
What An Intresting Aftermath
I Have Feeling For Who?
Thoughts And Doubts
Gossip
Jealous? Am I?
Just A Game Of Tag
Extra Training
Stuck Up High In A Tree
Cars And Airplanes
A Dance In The Rain
What?
Surpisingly, I Have New Visitors
Dadzawa
Comfort Me In The Darkness
Who Listens To The Law Anyways
Meet My Fists
Dinner Clean Up
My Agency - PT. 1
My Agency - PT.2
The Lies You Have Told
Lets Go Somewhere Seculded
Help Is On The Way
Freefalling; What A Pain
Oof- Rejection Is Going To Hurt Bro
We're Not Strangers, Not At All
The Plan Has Already Begun
I'm Being Chased Down
Useless Bunch Of Suited Males
I Figured It Out
We Are Going To Save Her
Coming through like An Savoir
I Really Wished That I Could Run
Here Comes The Double Suicide
Someone's Going To Prison
Dadzawa Is Back At It Again
Epilogue

Two Frigthened Friends

1.6K 62 10
Par -ZSTARNOOB

I shakily raised my hand up and pointed to the male. My violet hues trailed from him towards the women who were posing next to him. From behind, the creaking of the door could be heard as I opened it. I snapped my head to see Aizawa. Standing at the doorway with a very unamused expression.

My sweatdropped. I had a feeling that Aizawa knew these people. Knowing that this wasn't going to end well. I scurried toward the far end corner of the bathroom. I watched intently as the two uninvited guests sunk under Aizawa's glare. Like they were completely frightened by this tired male. The people in question glanced at each other. Probably looking for a way to explain how they barged into the man's house.

"Shouta, my man! How have you been? It's been a long, long time since I had seen you. Oh, you have grown so much! You even grew a beard."

"Hizashi. Yesterday was Friday. I see you every day at school when I work. I do not need you to bother me more."

Aizawa slapped the blond's hand away. Hizashi pouted at his failed attempt and placed a hand on Aizawa's shoulder. Like if he was a dear friend or brother. I could see that they were pretty close to each other just based on the way they interacted. That's when I noticed something very peculiar. Gathering up some determination, I addressed my awaited question.

"How did you even get in? And why were you hiding behind the shower curtain?"

Hizashi's sweat dropped and slowly pointed at the open window. Still fearing the lecture. Aizawa was going to have him once this was over. I glance between the three other grown people in the room. Then to the opened window.

Oh. So this Hizashi guy is the crackhead. The woman is the mom of the group. And Aizawa, is just Aizawa. What a perfect group of friends.

"Shouta. You should've locked your windows if you don't want somebody to rob you."

I got up and walked over to the opened window. Feeling the cool breeze against my skin, I stood there enjoying the fresh air as the group of friends stared at me. Finally, having enough, I went to close the window. Locking the window, I wipe my hands onto the material of my pants.

"It probably already happened before. No wonder why he looks like a hobo in disguise."

Hizashi let out a scream of laughter. And patted Aizawa on the back. Before turning his attention back to me. Hopping his way over here. He slings his arms around my shoulder like I had known him before. Almost, like if he were a childhood friend. He gave me an awkward smile and signaled the woman to follow him out of the tiny bathroom.

" I like your humor! Gosh, I thought I was the only one who could roast the hell out of that sleep-deprived man! But you jinxed it! You know what? From now on we could stick together. Like a spy and his assistant. What do you say?"

"Please don't." Aizawa chimes in. He was in utter exhaustion and annoyance.

Wanting to annoy the heck out of the man. I actually thought about the offer this 'Hizashi' man had given to me. I mean, I could annoy the heck out of this man with a partner in crime. So why not? I nodded happily and gave Hizashi his long-awaited fist bump.

"Sure! What a fun way to tease the man to death."

"Now that's what I'm talking about!"

I watched an Aizawa situated himself into the comfort of his sleeping bag. May I add that he pulled it out of nowhere? At least he knows that he needed a nap. I sat next to the woman which now I know that her name was Nemuri Kayama. She seemed like an amazing person. She was probably fun to hang around with too.

I gasped. Know you knew these two were familiar. They were the pro hero Midnight and Present Mic. I internally facepalmed myself. Why didn't I notice this earlier? Kayama and Yamada looked at me with a questioning expression. I waved them off as I drank another gulp of water that Aizawa had poured for me earlier. They shrugged it off and continued to talk about things.

"Shinsou. Do you work? Like if you exclude your hero work. Do you have any other careers?"

I shook my head, "No. I just run my own agency here and there. There are not many cases for me to solve. If there is, it will either be a small problem, they usually are uninteresting. So I let my sidekicks do the work. I really need something to entertain myself in the main time. Otherwise, it just gets boring."

"Why don't you work at UA then? I mean, you could have an outstanding group of aspiring heroes. Your days could never get boring with them there. I mean, your also the number one hero in Europe, right? They probably look up to you. We're short on staff too, so this is great." Hizashi offered as he took a sip of his water.

"Yea. I think you should. There is a great group, really." Kayama suggested.

"I'll think about it. I mean, I have too much free time on my hands now. Teaching a class of kids could probably pass some time."

"Don't even think about it. They are just a bunch of problematic idiots. They give you unending headaches. Teenagers are especially troublesome."

I glanced at Aizawa. As he described his experience with his class. I never knew he could talk this much in a day. I mean, it just complains about his students, but still. At least he isn't sarcastic about things. I got lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that Aizawa finished reviewing the whole school like an Karen.

"Why do you even work there if you hate them so much. Maybe deep inside. You actually care for them, huh, Aizawa. Am I right?"

He sneered and flipped to the other side to enjoy his 'peaceful' nap. Hizashi laughed at Aizawa's weird behavior. But he suddenly stopped, glimpsing at me with all seriousness.

"I see you know Shouta a lot. You even know that he secretly enjoys his job even with the endless complaints." I shivered under his glare. "I feel like your replacing me as his friend!"

I stared at him in confusion. How did Hizashi become Aizawa's friend? They're like polar opposites or something. Standing up, I grabbed the cup and placed it in the sink. Grabbing my keys on the sink counter.

"I have to go and do some hero work now. I'll definitely think about that offer Yamada!"

I bid my goodbyes. And with that, I walked to the front door, putting on my trench coat in the process. Tying up my sneakers, I stood up. Placing the expensive sunglasses on. I tidied up my outfit before opening up the door. I didn't have to worry about locking it since it automatically locks when the door shuts.

Walking down the sidewalks. I avoided the crowded streets and took a stroll to a nearby park. Watching the sunset, it suddenly hit me. The people in my flashbacks looked more familiar than I thought. But I couldn't put a finger on it. Swinging my leg, I decided to sit here a while and enjoy what nature has provided me.

-----

"Crispy French Fries are smack. They are much much better than your oily fried chicken legs. And that's a fact."

"I think you mean my magnificent fired chicken legs are better than you soggy French fries-"

"SHUT UP!"

I slammed my hands onto the desk. Paperwork flew into the air as the result of the force I was using. I pointed at the chicken man and then at Asher, who was busily snacking on some French fries. They were once again arguing about something completely unnecessary. Asher flinched as I stared staggers into his soul.

"Shouldn't you be helping Aiko with her training? I put her under your care as for today, since I'll be busy with this." I pointed at the stacks on stacks of paperwork, " And you! Hawks, shouldn't you be out saving people? Instead of shoving chicken down your throat?"

"Weren't you the one who was shoving cookies down your throat like seconds ago?"

He sank under my glare and ran to the door. Exiting the room in an instant, without looking back. I was surprised when I saw that he even left his half-eaten bucket of fried chicken here. But of course, he just had to come back and snatch his food if the counter. I sighed.

Some things never change.

Opening my eyes, I looked down at the paperwork that was sprawled out on the floor. Sighing, I stood up and went over to pick the annoying pieces of paper up. Putting the new pile on the table, my eyes landed on Asher. Who was just chilling on the couch, watching me work? I groaned and walked out to him. Jumping onto the couch to join him.

"What you're not going to do your work. I don't think you're going to finish filling in those papers before next year. They have been hanging around on your desk for a week now."

"Your the one to talk. Shouldn't you go train Aiko about the basics?"

"Well, yeah. But do you know Eraserhead personally? Apparently many papers have been writing about you guys. They even mentioned you as a couple."

I raised a brow as Asher mention the article. Grabbing his phone from him, I scroll through the neatly written document. Before returning the phone to Ash with a shrug. Which Asher responded with a confused expression.

"It's not something that I should worry about. It's probably going to resolve itself. If I interfere, I'm just adding more fuel to the fire. And I need Aizawa's opinion if he wants this problem to be solved quickly."

"You call him Aizawa now?"

I furrowed my brows and look at him confusing, "Why shouldn't I?"

He sighed and walked to the door. Exiting the room, leaving me behind in the lonely office. I stared at the wall, still in deep thoughts. Feeling that Asher was just being the strange boy he is. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head. I walked over to my office chair, but slowly changed paths to look out at the window.

My eyes caught all the new reporters and cars. They were going to rampage into the building. Looking down I can see Ingrid, Aiko trying to push the reporters back. I sigh, they must've found out where I was. I watched as more and more cars pulled up. The two girls wouldn't last long if no reinforcements showed up. Most of my sidekick was out doing missions so that only leaves me.

Sprinting down the hallway and down the many flights of stairs. I finally got to the main lobby, stepping in. I could hear all the loud chatter of the reporters. Looking left and right, I spotted my two bodyguards. Walking up to them, they looked at me with confusion in their eyes.

"[Y/N] what are you doing here?" Thomas asked worryingly, shaking me back and forth, "You should be up there. Where the press can't find or see you!"

"I'm fine here. If I stayed here, I'll put you guys at risk-"

"This is not a movie [Y/N]. Calm down, I'll alive this. Don't need to be dramatic. You, Thomas, come here. Your quirk helps you run faster by the use of your energy, correct?"

"Yes sir!"

"I need you to run out there as fast as you can. Then the people will follow you cause they think you're [Y/N]-"

"That's a dumbass plan. A duck can do better than that."

"Do you have a plan? That's what so thought. So, Thomas goes on. I'll be right behind you to save you. So you'll be safe. Better be safe than sorry."

Thomas nodded and sprinted out in inhumane speed. My sweatdropped as the crowds slowly disappear into nothing probably to catch up with Thomas. When Ingrid and Aiko came back inside I nodded in approval. Walking back to the stairs. I halted when I saw Asher just standing there with a hand on his neck. He wore one of his embarrassed expressions. He glanced at me with worry written all over his face.

"I just remembered that I can't help him due to my broken foot-"

"Fuck!" I sprinted towards the exit, not sparing a glance towards the people who called out to me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.2K 218 30
Shouta Aizawa has always been a villain. it's all he's ever known, though it's taking a heavy toll on his mind, sending him down into deep, mental sp...
32.6K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
203K 7.1K 21
Working as UA's resident therapist and counselor has meant you've seen and had to deal with lots of traumas. Being a student at UA wasn't easy, but n...
451K 16.7K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -•- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...