๊งCoincidence? Or Is It Just O...

By _nasyii

During Karasuno's Training camp, they came in with the students of Kimetsu Academy. What happens if the Karas... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (part 1)
Chapter 7 (part 2)
A/N
Chapter 8
Nani?
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
โ˜ƒ๏ธCHRISTMAS SPECIALโ˜ƒ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ซHAPPY NEW YEAR๐Ÿ’ซ
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (part 1)
Chapter 17 (part 2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’žValentineas Day Special๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
When they saw the Commercial (๐™บ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฝ๐™พ & ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™บ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฐ)
When They Saw the Commercial (Fukurodani & Inarizaki)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
!THANK YOU! [๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (p.t 1)
Chapter 40 (p.t 2)
Chapter 41
6K SPECIAL (edited)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
HOW THEY DIED
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 25 (edited)

4K 163 59
By _nasyii

    ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎☀︎︎𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
                             5:30 a.m

Suna twist turned in his sleep, as he was having difficulty to sleep when he heard noises outside of the building. But what made him sat up was the sound of clashing.

He took his jacket, knowing how cold it is in the morning, and walked out and followed where the sound was coming from.

When he did, there he sees Semi, Daichi, Matsukawa, Kenma and Aone starring by the view. The boy walked uo to the group, as Daichi noticed him and greeted him.

"Ah, Suna-san. You heard the noises aswell?" The boy nodded his head, as he looked over where the group was starring at, and there he sees Tanjiro and Sabito having a duel with eachother, as thier swords were in thier grip. A boulder behind the pink-haired boy, as then both the boys disappeared and reappear out of thin air. Tendou's eyes widened, amazed by their speed. Tanjiro then saw an opening as he sliced down, causing the mask that his friend wore to split in half.

"Heh, I guess you still have that strength in you, huh, Kamado?" Sabito asked as they shook hands.

Noticing the group, as the two boys walked passed by them as if everything is normal. But it wasn't just that Tanjiro was able to slice the mask in such speed, but the boulder that Sabito stood infront at. Their colors fading, as they looked back at the two friends talking.

"OKAY, WHAT THE FVCK WAS THAT?!"

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

It was now 7:45 a.m, as all of the teams were in the gym parcticing. Hinata then walked up to Yushiro and his team with full enthusiasm.

"YUSHIRO-SAN! I DECLARE OF WANTING TO FIGHT WOTH YOU--" But Hinata's speech was interrupted by Kageyama.

"BOKE, WHAT DO YOU'RE DOING?!"

"SHUT UP BAKAGEYAMA! I KNOW YOU ALSO WANT TO FIGHR AGAINST THEM!"

The two bickered as their teammates were trying to calm them. They then heard a chuckle as they stopped, and looked over at Yushiro who is trying to surpass his laugh.

"I like that energy, Hinata. Alright, let's play." He stated. The boy's eyes sparkled, as the team had gotten in to position.

Hinata was at the front, with Tsukishima and Kageyama. At the back was Nishinoya, Daichi and Yamaguchi.

By the opposing team, the twins were infront with Genya. Sabito, Rui and Zenitsu at the back.

The whistle blew, notifyibg that the game had started, as Zenitsu started by serving the ball. It was like any other serves, as Sugawara receives the ball, causing Kageyama to get in starters and sets the ball. The twins couldn't hear any footsteps, but they could feel someone is about to spike the ball, as if it was on slow-mo. Their they see Hinata running towards the ball, but it just seems too easy, as they averted their eyes to see Tanaka getting ready to jump aswell. The two then ran up up Tanaka's side and jumped, putting their arms up, blocking the ball. And their caculation was right.

Hinata Shouyo was playing as the decoy.

Karasuno's eyes widened, shock written in them but then it chabged to detemination.

By the sides, the other teams were shock.

"Those two were able read their tricks..." Oikawa muttered.

"O-oi... is it just my ear being clogged by earwax or... there weren't any of those you know... squeaky noises.." Yuji said. This really caught their attention, execpt for Nekoma, Inarizaki and Fukrodani.

Kindaichi then went to the cart of volleyballs, as the game between the two teams were still on going, he then noticed a crow that was just sitting by the window outside of the gym. It then flew away. The boy looked at where the crow was, and shrugged his shoulders.

But little did he know, that a volleyball was coming from his direction. The boy somehow frozen, then a glimpse of a certain black-haired girl caught it just in time.

"Ne, Kindaichi-san, you really need to know you're surrounding much often," (Y/n) said, as she then threw the ball to Sabito who caught it and thank her.

The onion-head boy thanked her for saving him, as blood rushed to his cheeks. The girl giggled, as she said her goodbye to the boy.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆✩☆✩☆

𝐘𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕:

Their improving... that's good. But I can tell their still trying to get used to these kind of styles.

|12|1|15|

My thoughts were cut off when I saw a ball coming towards me as quickly received it.

"Nice recieve, Yushiro-kun!" Tanjiro yelled.

Genya then got into position to set the ball, as I could tell that Tsukishima and Kageyama were in their watch, trying to know who Genya is about to set at.

In an instant Genya sets the ball towards to Yuichiro who jumped up and spiked the ball, as it lands to our side. Surprised, I looked over at Tsukishima and Kageyama who were to blocked the ball, Yuichiro spiked.

I can see that blondie was messing up with Yuichiro's buttons, as I can tell that he wants to jumps over the net and stranggle the life out of him but Muichiro was able calm him down.

The game went on as Karasuno won by the first set. We decided to change some of our members to the court. The game them continued resulting for Kimetsu team won the second set.

The final went on, as the side of bleachers, (Y/n) was somehow focused on her phone, face flushed red. Her sister noticed this as she went over to take a peek over her sister's phone as her eyes widened and blushed by the image. Yachi and Aoi then noticed their sudden behaviour and went over to them. They saw the image and blsuhed over it.

The whistle then blew, as the four girls' attention got back to the court, as Hinata skipped towards Yachi and the girls.

"Ne, Yachi-chan! Did you saw how we won the game?!" He exclaimed.

"A-ano... I.. didn't Hinata-kun, GOMENNASAI!" as the last word came out of her mouth, as she bowed down in pure apology.

"Ehhh... It's okay, I guess... Eto, what were looking at during our game exactly?" He asked. The girls sweatdropped thinking if they should tell the little sunshine or not.

"Ara, Hinata-kun~ There's nothing for you to need to know," Shinobu said, as she went over to the group, patting the boy's head.

"You don't need to worry that precious head of yours~, hai?"

Hinata nodded his head, confused. The upperclassman then looked over to the group of girls as she winked, signalling that they weren't the only one who saw a fanart of Sukuna Ryomen from Jujutsu Kaisen, as she went over to the group and sat down with them and showed them pictures that she saved.

"Oh to be the clothes," a voice said. They turned around to see Kiyoko standing behind them, who is also seeing the images of Sukuna on Shinobu's phone. She smirked and showed them more pictures of Sukuna as the group gushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1K 26
Tsukishma and Kageyama had been modeling ever since 6th grade. When they went to Karasuno they had to act like rivals and act like they never known e...
184K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
152K 5.1K 36
Y/n's parents thought it would be nice if y/n lived alone so she could learn to become independent. She enrolled to Karasuno high school as a third-y...
191K 5.2K 21
{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimizu Kiyoko suggested her to enroll there a...