THE HILLS

By kenophobic

Book 1. - ❝THINGS AIN'T ALWAYS SET IN STONE, THAT BE KNOWN LET ME KNOW.❞ More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡πˆπ‹π‹π’
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ’
πŸ‘πŸ“
πŸ‘πŸ”
πŸ‘πŸ•
πŸ‘πŸ–
πŸ‘πŸ—
πŸ’πŸŽ
πŸ’πŸ
πŸ’πŸ
πŸ’πŸ‘
πŸ’πŸ’
πŸ’πŸ“

πŸπŸ“

21.2K 1.6K 3.3K
By kenophobic

𝐗𝐢𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚
𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙲𝚄́𝙽, 𝙼𝙴𝚇𝙸𝙲𝙾

"Bri?" I shut the door behind me and made my way over to the bed where she was laying with her AirPods in looking all sad and shit.

"Leave me alone please." She mumbled and I just got in the bed next to her pulling the cover over me.

"Maybe Khalia or Malia would let you nope around being a sad sack but not me, you can tell me what's wrong now or I'll just sit here until you tell me what's wrong." I shrugged.

"You know what's wrong because you saw what's wrong." She looked at me like she'd been crying or something.

"Look, I ain't never had this happen to me so maybe I won't have the right words but regardless you can't let a mad ass nigga get you down. He a weirdo anyway for even having the videos saved still and he even weirder for getting on live with that shit, somebody gone handle him I promise you."

"That didn't make me feel better at all."

Girl I'm trying I done told you I ain't got the right words for this shit.

"I'm not in here trying to make you feel better I'm just telling you what it is. He posted you without your consent so you can really sue his ass for that if that'll make you feel better. I'd say don't even worry about it because he's ugly in the face anyway." I said and she stared at me.

"Xi."

"My bad, my bad." I put my hands up.

"It's not even that Xi, my whole body was shown on the internet. I'm gone be laughed at for the rest of my life!"

"You don't know that."

"Kim Kardashian had a sex tape leaked and she gets laughed at!"

"Don't nobody laugh at her over that sex tape, people love them some Kimmy K." I said. "And I doubt being laughed at is something that's going to be a big deal because you've been getting laughed at your whole life."

That came out wrong.

"What the fuck does that mean?!" She scrunched up her face.

"Bri, you grew up in the public eye and got cheated on publicly, plus you just got beat up in iHOP a few weeks ago. You've been getting laughed at for shit worse than this. This will blow over and in about two weeks it won't even be serious anymore."

"I don't care if this don't make you feel better you not about to walk around sad as fuck like you ain't richer than that nigga."

"He was laughing the whole time." She sucked her teeth looking like she was gonna cry again.

"A broke nigga should never laugh!"

He got more money than me but who cares? That's not the point.

"You really think it's gone blow over?"

"I do and I just feel like them people should be honored to see your body."

"Shut up." She wiped her eyes.

"You talked to ole boy?"

"He been calling me nonstop since yesterday but I haven't answered or texted him back I just feel stupid as hell for even letting Tru record me like that."

"At one point Two Truths and a Lie was your fiancé so it's no surprise that you let him record you like that because you thought the videos would stay between you two, don't feel stupid. You're not stupid."

"Then my mom—"

"Fuck your momma I'll curb stomp that old miserable bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"But anyway, Syian has been calling me nonstop and I feel bad for not returning his calls or texts but what if he doesn't want to talk to me because of this? I usually wouldn't care but I really do like him, like a lot and that's why I want to avoid talking to him."

"You're going to have to talk to him eventually."

"I can ignore him for a while." She said.

"Well." I tapped her thigh. "Get up so we can go eat and hopefully take your mind off of it. We leave tomorrow morning so let's try to have fun our last night okay?"

"Ain't no guarantee."

"If we go get our nipples pierced together after dinner will that make you feel better?" I asked her and she just stared at me. "Don't look at me like that, you been wanting to do that for literally ever."

"You'll really get your nipples pierced with me?"

"If it'll make you feel better then yes." I said and she cheesed.

"Thank you, I been scared to go by myself."

"My titties gone taste like fucking quarters I'm sick." I mumbled.

𝐒𝐲𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝚂𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙰, 𝙲𝙰

"I thought you ain't participate in illegal activities?" Zo squinted.

"This not illegal."

"You can still go to jail."

"Don't you be cheating the state out of taxes?" I squinted. "Oh okay, bitch you going to jail don't worry about me."

"Shut up." He grabbed a gun and I side eyed him. "Look man, I don't know if these basketball players be able to fight or not because all they do is train all day and if you fuck around and get beat up—"

"I ain't shooting the nigga if I get my ass beat." I made a face. "Man get the fuck out the car."

"I'll get out when you get out. This is not a one man mission." He said and I sucked my teeth unlocking my phone.

𝐁𝐫𝐢
Today 8:47 PM

Aye I been texting and calling you all day and I get you might be mad but I ain't did shit to you and I'm not over here judging you either so call me back later or when you wake up tomorrow. You making me a lil nervous by not texting me back icl

I put my phone down and got out the car and he followed and we got to the front of this big ass house and I just stood there for a minute examining it because this house was nice as shit.

"Knock nigga!"

"I'm gone slap the shit out of you."

"Save all that big nigga energy for him not me." He said and I got ready to bang on the door but he stopped me. "Aye, on Google it said he was 6'3. You not 6'3."

"I don't give a fuck." I made a face before banging on the door.

"Bro I slick need to pee." He started moving around. "Maybe I'm just nervous."

"Go piss on that nigga car." I pointed at the all white Tesla sitting in the driveway. "I know yo' piss 'bout as yellow as a banana too, go stain that bitch."

"Sir yes sir!" He ran over to the car smiling like a big ass kid.

I went to bang on the door another time but the door opened and I just swung hitting him dead in the eye. He caught me in my lip and I two pieced him making him fall into a vase.

Who the fuck just be having random ass vases in they house for no reason??

I kept sending blows to his face and I wasn't planning on letting up no time soon. I kept getting him in the mouth and after two or three punches his mouth started bleeding and he just gave up on hitting back.

I clenched my fist and hit him harder than I did the first couple of times hearing something crack and I hoped it was a tooth or two that I knocked out.

An ass whooping not enough that nigga got to have some physical damage I don't even care if he fuck around and get the shit fixed I just need to know I did something.

"I done did my do boss man—man what the fuckkkkk!" Zo broke it up before looking at him. "You put this on yourself starting lineup."

"That's football dumb ass." I stared at him feeling my hand. "Damn that nigga got a strong ass face."

"Come on, I done pissed on that nigga car and shit. I feel trifling." He grabbed me tryna pull me out the house and I stopped.

"Man go wash yo' nasty ass hands." I made a stank face and he went to the kitchen to wash his hands.

"Should we check his pulse?" He looked at Lie laid out on the floor.

"Man that nigga ain't dead."

"You better hope not because if he is you is going down to county."

"What were you even doing Syian?!" My momma slapped me upside my head. "How did your hands get all messed up?"

"Because he a dummy." Zo said and she glared at him. "My bad."

"Answer me little boy!"

"I'm a grown ass man." I scrunched my face up.

"I can't tell! How'd you even get your hands all bloody and messed up? Because if you killed somebody then I'll turn you in and not bail you out."

"If I killed somebody then you already an accessory because you would be helping the killer with an injury." I shrugged.

"You so fucking stupid!" She hit me again.

"Child abuse."

"You a grown ass man right?" She asked. "You know what, what happened?"

"Man, let me tell you Dahlia—"

"Alonzo you shut the hell up!" She snapped on him. "Go and box that food and make yourself useful."

"You ain't never talk to me like this before, it must be the menopause." He stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Now what the hell happened Syian?!"

"I—"

"Don't even go into detail, can you go to jail for it?"

"Damn, can I explain what I was doing first or not? You won't let me speak."

"Hold on." She held a finger up and went in her room before coming back out like thirty seconds later with a Rosary and I could hear her praying.

"Man,"

"Shut up!"

She finished praying and sat the Rosary down before grabbing a chair and sitting down in front of me sighing. "Explain this to me—"

"I'm back!"

"Saved by the negro." I got ready to stand up but she pushed me back down.

"Why you back here?" My dad scrunched up his face giving my momma a kiss.

"Why you here?" I matched the same face.

"I live here."

"And I'm here now so now what Michael?"

"I hate you. Bitch ass lil' b—man Dahlia why is he here?"

"That's your son..."

"No shit, why he here?"

"Because he's a sinner. He committed a sin today and it had to be something bad because he hasn't said anything about it yet, I prayed the Rosa—"

"I'm sick of hearing about that Jesus shit, boy what the hell you done did? Gone make yo' momma grow some grays."

"Alright so listen," I leaned back in the chair. "So, remember the girl that I came over here with who had the swollen eye?"

"Oh yeah! Mike I forgot to tell youuuu!" She kept slapping his arms. "Why Lorelei and Shawn daughter came over here with a swollen eye and a fat ass knot chile, gave me flashbacks to when I knocked Lorelei back to Mars...."

"Damn, not her daughter can't fight too." He shook his head. "Wrong things getting passed down."

"For somebody that wanted to know my story so bad you damn sure ain't listening."

"Okay my bad baby." She turned to look at me. "Go on."

"Wait!" Zo came into the living room. "Hey pops!"

"Boy I'm not yo' damn daddy get the fuck out my face."

"We slick look alike." Zo said with a straight face. "Man oh man, do Daisy got some explaining to do!"

"Tell your story baby." My mom tapped my leg.

"A'ight so her name Bri. Now, she used to be engaged to this weak ass basketball player."

"Which one?" My dad asked.

"Tru Montana." Zo answered before me. "You ask I answer pops you already know the vibes."

"Get the hell out my face, you got three seconds."

"Anyway, he was on live or some shit last night and put this video of her in the shower on the live and it pissed me off for real because for one they ain't been together for months and for two that's some bitch shit, why you even got the shit in yo' phone still? She ain't even been bothering the nigga either so it was random as fuck, so I had Zo track down his location and I found where he live and I knocked his ass a few times. That's not a crime now finish wrapping my hand up." I held my hand out.

"So you fought him over a bitch?" My dad squinted. "Dawg, you tripping because one thing about me I ain't beating up no nigga over a bitch. Not even a bitch like yo' momma."

"I'm not a bitch, bitch." She punched him in the arm. "Man get the fuck out my space calling me a bitch before I make you meet your creator thirty years before your expiration date."

"Girl, swerve." He put his hand in her face. "Now you won or what?"

"Well the nigga was unconscious so I don't know, you find out."

"My niggaaaa." He dapped me up.

"Ma wrap up my hand!"

"Boy you gone get knocked out yelling at me. Crazier than a chicken with its head cut off, please stop acting like you lost your mind." She snatched my hand making me flinch. "You got limp wrists."

"Shut up."

"You gone get slapped silly I'm telling you." She mumbled wrapping the gauze around my hand.

"You doing that too tight."

"I know, I'm hoping I cut off your circulation."

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"You can sit the bags right there." I pointed and the man nodded sitting my bags down. "Thank you!"

"My pleasure, have a great day madam."

"You too." I cheesed closing the door behind him and locking it.

I turned around being caught off guard by the rose petals that were on the ground and it wasn't a good off guard it was one of those nervous ones.

"Who's in here?!" I yelled not getting a response. "I can punch now and I have a lot of anger to take out so don't fuck with me right now! Come back next week!"

I still didn't hear anything and I tip toed to my room getting ready to swing any minute now. I counted to three before opening my room door and swinging on Syian who was sitting on my bed before he pushed me back.

"If I was gone get punched when you got back I wouldn't have did all this." He held his nose and I couldn't help but notice his hand wrapped up in gauze.

The hell he do? I was gone for two days.

"My bad, what happened to your hand?" I sat down on the bed next to him.

"Nothing." He looked at me before grabbing my chin and kissing me sloppily.

I climbed on top of him more than ready to drop some neck but he pulled away. "Did I bite you?"

"Wha—no. Get up." He tapped my ass lightly and I huffed rolling off of him. "Put on something nice we going out."

"Out where?"

"On a date." He said in a duh tone. "Hurry it up I made reservations for four."

"I'm going on a date then I'm gone get ateee!" I sang while skipping to my closet.

"You fucking that shit up." Syian said and I stopped eating the steak and just stared at him.

"Stop." I tried to cover my face. "Now I feel embarrassed."

"You look cute when you eat."

"I mean I look cute regardless but thanks." I started dramatically batting my lashes. "Okay look, I have a question and it's kind of personal but I've been wanting to know this for a while."

"What is it?"

"You said you had a sister...is your relationship good? Because you never mention her."

"We used to have a real good relationship but after she came out and transitioned and everything she got a lil' distant then when she graduated she moved to New York and ain't spoke to me since. I tried to reach out multiple times and I wish her a happy birthday every year and Merry Christmas and shit but I never got a response so." He shrugged.

"You better than me, after the first two times she ain't respond I wouldn't text her ass again."

"I just wanted a relationship with her still, I still do but if she don't want to speak no more I'll leave it at that, I still love her to death regardless." He said and I nodded.

"You said she transitioned...as in?"

"As in she's transgender."

"Ohhh." I dragged. "Okay, so like...how was that for you? Like how'd you react?"

"I was fine with it, we was still close around this time so I just wanted her to be happy and if this is what would make her happy then I'm down. Ain't nobody really have a problem but a few bitch ass niggas and my dad at first but he got over it after like three days."

"He was mad?"

"He said he wasn't mad he just needed some days to himself because it was something new and he never experienced it first hand and he was confused but once he accepted it he was cool."

"It wasn't confusing or anything to you? I know you said you didn't mind but was it confusing or hard to adjust or anything?"

I need to get out his business.

"It wasn't confusing just took some time to get familiar with. I was so used to having a brother and calling her M.J and calling her a he and shit, so it took me a minute to get used to calling her by her new name but after like two weeks maybe I had it down."

"What's her new name?"

"Magic, I tried to get her to change it because every time I heard that name I thought of Magic Johnson and he got AIDS but then she told me to shut the fuck up because it's not my name." He said shrugging as the waitress came out.

"I have a slice of cheesecake for table seven?"

"We didn't order a cheese—"

"Yeah, it's for her." He pulled my plate away as the waitress set it down in front of me.

"Okay, you two have a nice evening." She smiled walking away as I looked down at the cheesecake.

"Stop it." I looked at him.

"Answer the question, yes or no. Let me know so I can decide on whether or not you gone pay me back for that slice."

"Yes, but this skimpy ass cheesecake slice, really?" I frowned. "I'm gone send it back and have them bring it back out with more strawberry drizzle and a bigger slice."

"How big of a slice you can even eat?"

"I can eat a lot." I ate a strawberry off of it. "You could've made this."

"I wasn't cooking tonight." He leaned back in his seat and I flagged down a waiter.

"Yes?"

"Um, hi. You aren't our server but this cheesecake is skimpy—"

"Brionne." Syian said lowly and I ignored him.

"It's skimpy and there's barely any strawberry sauce this is unacceptable now take it back and fix it or you won't get paid."

"I will take it back and bring it right back for you." He smiled taking it and I looked at Syian who was just blankly staring.

"What?"

"Fix it or you won't get paid?"

"He fixed it." I shrugged. "I have a question."

"You always got a question."

"This one is a genuine question." I shifted in my seat. "What happened to your hand?"

"Cracked my knuckles too hard."

"You're lying."

"No I'm not."

"Starting off a relationship with a lie is not a good way to start off a relationship, just saying." I put my hands up.

"It's not a lie." He shrugged. "It's a fable."

"What happened?"

"Twisted my wrist."

"Doing what?"

"The dougie." He said with a straight face.

"I'm ready to go." I leaned back in the chair.

"No you not."

"Yes I am, you a liar that's why you won't be seeing my pierced nipples." I mumbled the last part.

"Huh?"

"What?"

"What you say?"

"Nothing. I was singing a song."

a/n:
might update later if i'm feeling cute lol idk.

i can finally move this story along now that they officially together 😩😩 ken nation up 3000 points.

ken karev-sloan-avery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 4.8K 25
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! πŸ”ž ( or be mature )
1.9K 35 29
read to find out , can't spill the tea πŸ˜‰ . this book will be long asfk so bare with me cause lordt knows this is my 1st ever book so fuck it 😎 .
136K 6.1K 34
They got history...but that don't mean shit😬 Book 1 of the Twisted Lovers Series Startedβž– May 13th, 2020
351K 11.3K 38
Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...