Two Months Together

AddictingLove által

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... Több

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

He Is The Sunlight

1.2K 17 1
AddictingLove által

Hey everyone! I had sent out a fan message to everybody so I hope you don't hate me or anything for not updating monthly....I have just been so very very very busy with, well, life! I am in this professional training program in San Francisco where I am learning and dancing everyday. So it's tough for me to do this also when I don't have time. Although, now that it is winter break, I have time! Thank goodness:) enjoy this one and I hope you all had an amazing holiday!! xoxo

ps: that picture is of Taylor and his sister, Makenna! I believe this was either this year or last year, so cute :)

Chapter Sixty Three

Taylor's POV

Uncertainty meshed with the panic that rushed through my body as I tried calming down Claire's stammering breaths. Was this all from another dream? Nightmare rang louder than the word dream.

"Claire, honey, shh... It's alright." I hushed, roaming her back with my hand. Her chin started shaking and her lids closed tightly, as if she was trying to control herself from completely breaking down.

Seconds passed and she finally looked at me. Water had her eyes swell.

I swallowed roughly, absolutely unsure on what to do or say. Though my mouth opened for an unknown reason, of course nothing came out.

"I-I'm okay-y.." The tone in her voice didn't sound at all like her.

"Do you want to talk about it..?"

Her hand swiped underneath her eyes quickly, "Later.. please."

"Okay." Feeling more worried than before, I hesitantly kissed her cheek. She let out a trembling sigh before grabbing my hand, squeezing it as if her life depended on it. Then releasing and rotating over to the edge of the bed, standing up slowly and waddling into the bathroom. I sat there without a single thought in my mind. Though feeling curious on what she dreamt about but also afraid. Only because the expression on her face was completely terrifying. All the blood drained from her tan face. It made my stomach twist in weird complicated knots, the ones that would take hours to undo.

Hearing the water running in the shower had me thinking that she just needed to be with herself. With her babies. I then took my exit, deciding to go downstairs for the time being. Grabbing a sweatshirt on my way out, I pulled it over my head as I shut the bedroom door behind myself.

Light yellow sunlight poured through the glass windows, making a array of patterns upon the tiled flooring. I yawned enormously, my eyes stinging wet from my recent awakenings, I jogged down the steps taking in the cool air of the big house. Running my hands back and forth through my bed head, I strolled into the kitchen, the clock hanging above the stove top quickly caught my eye- I paused in mid step to identify it.

Was it really 7:30?

Seriously? It was too early.

I shook my head, trying to wake myself up a little even though I knew it wouldn't be possible. Stepping on past the breakfast bar, I walked up to the sliding glass door, unlocking it and tugging it open. The immediate sense of ocean breeze filled my nose, quickly energizing my mind. I loved how the beach was... right there. Made everything so much easier. And relaxing.

My bare feet padded across the wooden deck until reaching the steps, where I sat myself down, letting my toes sink into the thickness of the sand. There was a slight chill to the wind, which had goosebumps raise even underneath my heavy sweatshirt. I casually leaned forward over my picked up knees, resting my forearms atop my legs.

Eyebrows pressing down in thought, I wondered about my life. Randomly.

I thought about on how Claire and I would be in the future, how would becoming a dad change my life, and what are the possibilities of being a parent? Everything rammed into me so suddenly I thought my head was going to explode.

So completely deep within my daze, I almost didn't hear the small laughter just yards away. My head picked up, and I could see two figures by the edge of the blue waves that crashed just beneath their naked feet. I figured it was just a couple having some time to themselves, enjoying the nice weather on the beach.

But what struck me was why at this hour?

Once I focused a tiny bit more, the faces got clearer; details shown better all over and I concluded that it was us.

Laughing, smiling, hugging, cuddling, kissing.. Our silhouetted bodies molding together like they were always meant for each other. With the burning orange sunrise raising above the surface of the waters edge, it shone brightly over our faces, presenting me with the emotion that we were just beaming. With love in both pairs of our eyes. I smiled, watching and remembering those times. Those easy, carefree days (that seemed like they happened ages ago) where we could just be together because we wanted to. No marriage, no kids, it was plain old raw and real as hell.

It wasn't like I was regretting marrying Claire.. and of course not our kids! I am incredibly elated about the arrival of my babies- boy and girl, and absolutely honored to have Claire as mine, and mine only for as long as I lived. To just see our relationship like that, it was like breath of fresh air. Another way to hit me on the head with a brick to make me come back to reality.

I watched intently with a bigger smile on my face, heart beating like a drum, as we disappeared into the crisp air, the action seeming as if we were ghosts.

"What are you doing out here baby? Its freezing." I jumped at Claire's croaky voice.

"Just getting some fresh air is all.." I mumbled, turning around and getting back on my feet. "How are you?"

"Better. I guess." I noticed purple crescents under her eyes, creating a darker look to her than usual. It worried me to see her this way.

"Good.." I barely said, staring into the bottomless pit of her eyes. If you had blinked, you would have missed the slight quiver in her eyes. Instinctively, I pulled her form into mine, constricting my arms around her protectively. She felt so fragile now, but I never wanted her to feel vulnerable. Ever.

"Want to talk about anything.." I whispered, my breath grazing her skin.

Her chest rose against mine in one big breath before she let it out slowly. "I had a dream.. that Andy went off to war."

"What?" My head jerked up. I never, no, I couldn't ever think of my son going off to do something that rash.

Her head tilted up slowly. The complete opposite of what my own had done. "You, Dani and I were saying our goodbyes to him at the airport.. It was heart wrenching Taylor, I can't believe I had to witness it." Her tone was quickly descending octaves. I pressed my lips against her forehead, smoothing the damp strands of her brunette curls out of her face.

"It's alright. It was just a dream.." I assured with a faint grin.

A fat tear rolled its way down her cheek as she stared into me, looking so afraid; scared out of her mind, all from this vivid dream.

"I hope you're right." Her head fell into my chest, as silent sobs vibrated from her.

Her round belly carried our children, Andrew and Danielle Lautner. And from then on, I vowed that I would protect them with my life.

Though far in the back of my mind, I knew that my bravery was all composed by fear.

Claire's POV

With my unknown dream behind us, we gladly went on with our lives. Like nothing happened. It has been a week since the premiere and I was still silently waiting for Jack's call.. I wondered curiously what that boy was up to. Not to pry or anything, but I ended up talking to Hayley later on and she told me that they have been going out every other night.. Love birds.

Other than that, Taylor was pretty much a free man as Twilight had finally ended. No new movies to audition for quite yet, the phones have been quiet and his agent's been zipped closed. I could tell that there was a slight worry to him now a days, which also troubled me. But he tried his best to be happy in front of me. To keep my morale as high as ever, and I appreciated it. Though I wanted to see him happy also.

December 24th

Just another month, just another week, just another day, but it was Christmas Eve. So it was oddly different. This year, it was Taylors turn to have Christmas over at his parents house.

Last year, wow.. I wish it was hard to remember but its really not.

Ryan wouldn't let me sleep in the same bed as Taylor, making me go up to my room and sleeping there like I always have. 'There will be no fucking in this house!' I swear he had said that. The embarrassment was still fresh in my mind.. Awful, awful brother..

We were due at their household by eight-ish, planning to stay the night and opening presents and gifts the next morning. I felt more excited this year than the last... Probably because there wouldn't be a magnify glass over Taylor and I twenty-four seven.

"Here," Taylor mumbled from behind me, grabbing the handle of my duffel out of my hands. He slung it over his shoulder effortlessly, passing by me with a smirk.

"Show off." I shook my head, trailing after him down the staircase, taking my time with each step.

A chuckle broke the air around us as he set the large bag down by the front door, turning round once I'd gotten to the bottom of the stairs. The sudden appearance startled me, having myself loose balance for a minor second, tripping over my toes and tumbling into his body. My hands grasped his biceps for support as his arms held me tight. I huffed a smile, releasing one hand and maneuvering it underneath the roundness of my stomach, cradling it.

"Clumsy aren't you?" He raised his eyebrow as an act of trying to tick me off.

"Shut up.." It worked. Maybe.

"Glad that you have your own soft landing that's always there for you?"

"Sometimes I'm glad, yes." I paused as a smile started to rise on his tanned skin, "Though that softness can act like a dick," He frowned. "But I deeplyhonestly try to ignore that side." I made my voice jokingly sympathetic.

The expression on his face turned completely straight and I giggled in response. Reaching up a little, I pecked his warm lips.

"Oh babe, its not always your fault." I grinned happily.

"Oh?" His face didn't subside.

"Of course! Its this... this belly." I motioned towards it dramatically. "This is always in the way, making my center of balance bazerk." Did I just say bazerk?

"Well thats definitely understandable." His toned arms pulled me closer.

"You calling me fat?" I snapped at him.

Sarcastically.

His lids widened, "No, I was just... agreeing with what you were saying."

Snickers escaped my lined lips as I laid my head against his chest. "I'm kidding.. I know I'm big." Big didn't do anything of it justice.

"You're beautiful." The deepness of his voice made my body shiver.

But I said nothing.

His body wrapped its way around me more before beginning to sway. My smile bored into the depths of his smooth skin, feeling the overwhelming emotion of happiness. He made me feel whole- being my other half after all.

I loved him.

A weird but rapid feeling of my mom broke through my loving interior, all of a sudden my eyes grew swollen with tears of saltwater in the conclusion that this was the first Christmas without her.

My cries were muffled into Taylor's shirt, as my hands dragged their way up his body, hooking around his neck. Fingers tightening in agony as the pain in my chest bloomed; bigger and faster than any virus could. He sensed something was wrong, immediately he took his hand and smoothed my cheek, ducking his head low to find my face.

When my eyes re-opened, they saw soft, gentle hazel ones, ones that were ready to face anything to make me feel better. I stared a bit further into them, searching for that spot of light that could overcome this cloud.. this flame of grief that decided to come out of no where. Finally catching sight of Taylors sunlight, I released a small smile, breathing a sigh of relief. He returned the smile, stroking his fingers across my face, wiping away the pitiful streams of tears.

I don't know who I am with out you, I thought faithfully before resting within his embrace once again, my chest never feeling so lifted as of now.

Pulling into the driveway of the suburban home of the Lautners, Taylors lips sent my heart pounding as they touched mine for the longest two minutes of my life. He got easily distracted and continued trailing them down my neck while I, knowing that his parents - also my in-laws - were just beyond the walls. Along with his little sister! I cleared my throat, having him freeze, groan and step out of the car. Giggling at my achievement, I waited while he went around to open my door.

"My lady," His smile bright and charming as a warm hand was extended towards me.

"Thank you." I gave him a generous smile, taking his hand as he helped me up and out slowly before going back to the trunk to get our stuff.

I laid a hand on top of my peak once Taylor returned by my side, walking up the few steps towards the front door.

I held my fist up, instinctively to knock, though Taylor stopped me before doing so. Shimming out his keys from his pocket, he shuffled through them before grasping a small gold one, he ran it right into the keyhole, twisted and wahla, an open door.

"Sorry, I just thought knocking would be more polite." I stuck my tongue out playfully.

"I lived here didn't I? So this is still my house." He shot back with a crooked grin.

"Your house?-" I was interrupted by a voice.

"They're fighting mom! I think you should come now.."

I hadn't noticed that we were still standing on the porch.

"Dan! The kids are here," Debbie's tone rang through the house as she came down the walkway and up to us. "Come in, goodness me Claire! You're getting so big!"

Gotta rub it in now?

Oh forget it. Just smile- she gave birth to the sexiest man on this planet.

She should've won an award or something.

"Taylor, baby! I've missed you so much!" My heart tugged forcefully at the twinkle in her eyes as she embraced her son.

"I've missed you too mom." Taylor chucked, taking his mother in his arms. Just then, I caught sight of Dan and Makena from the corner of my eye.

"Well hello there Claire, how are you doing?" His wide smile reminded me so much of Taylors as he pulled me into a friendly hug.

"I'm doing great, thank you. Your grand-kids seem to be having a good time right now.." I laughed, feeling them jump around inside me.

"I'll bet! But please, don't say 'grand' yet.. Makes me feel old." He chuckled, "May I feel?"

I smiled softly, nodding. "Yeah sure!" Allowed him just when Makena came up to us.

"Hey girl, haven't seen you in a while." I said with a half smile.

"I know right? How are you! You're so big now..." Gosh dang it..

I only blushed and nodded.

There seemed to be a small fade of sparkle in her usually bright eyes once we parted. I wondered what was up..

"Come on guys, the welcoming party is over, let these two unpack and rest!" Debbie gave me a wink before dragging the other two off down the hall.

"But they live with each other mom.. I think they're tired of each other by now." Makena's voice trailed off as they left the room.

Taylor huffed a large sigh before looking at me. I shrugged, giggling and took a step into him, wrapping my fingers around his own.

"Merry Christmas." His breath blew over my mouth as the deepness of his eyes made my pulse race.

"Merry fucking Christmas.." I sighed hazily, kissing him without hesitation. A low laughter released against my mouth.

Hah, I love making him laugh.

Taylor led me by my hand upstairs and down the halls, making way to his bedroom. I've been here before.. I think once or twice.

Their house not his room..

Oh sure I've been in his room plenty of times.. Mhmm.

Taylor set the duffel in a corner of his room before turning to me with one hand still twined through mine and the other stuffed in his pocket. I bit my bottom lip, looking around myself, seeing different things of his room that struck a memory in my mind.

"What now?" I breathed, flickering my pupils back to him.

A soft, "Hmm," came out as he gestured to the bed. He climbed atop the covers, crawling over to the head of the bed, leaning back against the beige colored wall.

"Well, I think mom's still making dinner.. So we can just wait up here if you want."

I listened while feeling awkward trying to scoot backwards into his lap. This damn belly was getting so large.. Apparently everyone had to let me know as well.

Two more monthstwo more months.

When I didn't answer during my struggle, Taylor chuckled gently before wrapping his hands around mine, helping me to get to my most comfortable position before settling.

"Thanks.." I managed a grin, looking up at him over my shoulder.

"You're welcome." A smile full of warming sincerity appeared on his flushed tone as his hands let go of mine, going around my big belly and resting them along the rim. I mimicked, laying them softly on top, feeling the thick, hot blood pulse through his large hands.

"What do you want for your birthday..." I asked, still staring at him.

"Why? Its so far away..."

"Just curious." My thumb started to rub his skin.

He took a moment before replying, "Well, if the babies are on time and won't come out whenever they please," I giggled watching his expression turn while he spoke. "then havingthem will be the best present I'll ever get."

My chest swelled with a happiness that flowed through me like a raging river. I was now for sure certain that I would be in love with this man for the rest of my life.

"A-are you sure?" I tried to say with the same expression, but truly, it was hard.

"Yes! I'd be with my little boy, my little girl, and my beautiful, strong wife all on one day.. How could that not be the best gift?" His voice was soothing, rich.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling. He was amazing, my everything and just purely a God.

I had to say it.

"Well then," I sighed. "Two more months and you'll get your present."

"Let the countdown begin." He smirked slyly, roaming one of his hands up my body and to my face, caressing my cheek as our lips began to mend. His other palm flipped over to be able to grasp onto mine. My free hand felt alone, so I had it join on my cheek along with Taylors.

Fireworks blew up within our mouths, the heat excluding from us felt unreal. I smiled throughout, feeling extremely lucky to have a husband so grateful as Taylor.

The lightbulb over my head flashed on, letting me know that I had a question, probably weird and random, to ask. I pulled an inch from his delicate lips, and he stared at me with confusion.

"I was just thinking... What is with us and two months?" My smile widened.

"It's just our lucky number.."

"Of months?"

"I guess." He shrugged from under me.

"I love it."

"And I love you."

Taylor's POV

My eyes opened slowly from the shitload of vibrations my phone was producing to the left of me. Absently, my arm flew across the small sidetable, knocking the mobile device to the ground. The stubborn noises kept at it. At least it was slightly muffled into the carpet.

I groaned, heaving my head over the side of the bed, I saw who was calling.

Kellan.

Why?

I don't know and I don't care. It's probably around seven to eight thirty in the morning, judging on the lighting pouring through my window, and I was too deeply half asleep to be bothered.

Even if it was Christmas.

The buzzing finally subsided after a minute and I huffed a sigh as I returned to the formed spot in which where I had been sleeping.

Claire shuffled in her sleep, mumbling something softly before the light snore continued coming out. I grinned as I listened, turning my eyes over to her figure, I watched the side of her body rise and deflate with each passing breath she took. I wanted to touch her, stroke her back that was facing me, but I restrained to just looking upon.

Rubbing my face tiredly with my hands, I forced myself to sit up, stiffly but gently swing my legs over and stand up slowly. I walked around the bed over to Claire's side, I wanted to see her face before I left her alone.

Just to make sure she was alright..

I bent down over her peaceful self, laying my fingers softly against her forehead, I rubbed them back and forth along her hairline, half smiling at the state that she was in. The way how she held her stomach with one hand as if she was protecting her unborn children.

This woman was amazing.

Hesitantly, I leaned forward in order to kiss her skin, though I was afraid that I would wake her up.

Like always.

I held my breath as my lips made contact with the silky warm skin, the feeling of it made me urn for more. To my surprise, she didn't stir.

What the hell?

Well, damn then. Maybe her senses are turned off when she's asleep now a days.

I smiled triumphantly and made my way towards the door, slipping out without a sound.

As my feet treaded the floor, I was just coming down to Makena's room. Pausing at the closed door, I thought for a moment before grasping the knob and turning slowly, peering through the small crack.

Of course she would be awake.

Her eyebrows pressed when she caught sight of me, I shot her a small grin and she tilted her head from side to side which turned into a nod. I pushed the door further more and stepped into her room. She pulled out the headphones in her ears and criss-crossed her legs while I strode over to sit myself down on the baby blue covered bed.

"Why are you up so early?" She questioned.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." I said casually with a grin, my eyebrow cocked upwards.

A bubbly laugh escaped her plush lips, she stared intently at me with those same hazel eyes. "I can never sleep when my brain knows that the next day is freaking Christmas. Doesn't that happen to you? That's probably why you're up, like me."

Not exactly.

But she had a point.

"I guess so." I shoved my back against the wall, beginning to play with my fingers which were laid in my lap.

"Can I ask you something Taylor?..." Makena's tone was unusually soft, barely a whisper.

"Yeah... Of course. What is it?"

"Are you excited to be a dad?" She looked at me with wide, wondering eyes.

I managed not to smile too big, for my own sake. "To be honest, I'm scared." Her expression fell for that moment. "But completely excited. I can't wait to see them... you don't even know." I shook my head, suddenly deep in thought.

I heard a small sniff, a whimper next.

"What's wrong Makena?" My eyebrows knitted together.

"I've kept this to myself for too long now.." Her breaths were immensely trembled.

"What happened Kena..."

She closed her lids as her head hung heavy. A droplet of the held in waterworks streamed down her cheek.

"What did Adam do to you!" I whispered loudly, moving closer to her solemn body. I assumed this was about him, only because I've never really seen Makena cry. At all.

I knew that guy couldn't be trusted. He just wanted her- my fucking sister because of her money and to pressure her into having a nice fuck later on, just once he got close to the family.

Besides me.

I still didn't understand why my parents would let her go out with a seventeen year old.. She's just fifteen!

That asshole has experience.

Makena began to sob ridiculously, her hands covered her wet eyes as gasping wails were released from her mouth. I coaxed her into my arms, and she didn't hesitant. Her trembling figure fell into my body and I wrapped my arms around her, the flow of her tears soaked my shirt completely but I didn't care in the least.

"..Are you pregnant Kena?" That there, was the hardest thing I've ever had to ask my baby sister.

Her answer though, both relieved me but killed me softly.

"N-no," She paused in between sobs. I sighed thankfully but sensed that this wasn't the end.

More.

"He r-raped me." My lids shut in defeat.

Her voice was so innocent and soft that it suddenly fueled the anger that rolled inside me.

"I'm gonna kill him." A growl suppressed through my teeth.

I didn't know what was going on in Makena's mind at this point in her life, she has to be terrified to say the least. And I wouldn't let Adam The Rapist set one foot in this house again.

Over my dead body that motherfucker.

Makena also forgot to mention this to mom and oh yeah, dad. I'm sure they would be just as thrilled. She assured me that she'd tell them after New Years, just so the news wouldn't ruin anyones holiday. I couldn't believe that she had the biggest secret locked up inside of her.

I didn't know what to do truthfully. But I had to stay quiet.

Which I hated.

Especially having Claire with me, whom I tell everything, and I couldn't say these words to her face until Makena had herself.

This was going to be the longest week of my life.

Till then, I had plans for Adam.

January

February

Claire's POV

My due date was just days away and I was as big as a cow. No, a hippo. It was sorta gross.

I was pretty much bed bound for the rest of my time until the infamous day rolled around. I hated bedrest. Hatehateextreme hate. But it was for mine and the babies safety.

Mine because I could fall down the stairs from not being able to see past Mount Everest number two that was extending from the mid of my body.

Other than those thoughts in my head, I was still tightly focused on poor Makena. She confessed her story New Years day to all of us, though apparently Taylor knew for the longest time. That pissed me off the most only cause this was a serious matter! She's just a girl. Now deeply violated, upset, and afraid.

I felt horrible.

She and her parents had a long discussion, or so I heard. They decided on confronting Adam's parents, and having their own one on one.

I mean, he could go to jail for this.

Immediately, I stroked my stomach lovingly, re-thinking happy, positive thoughts towards my little Danielle and Andrew.

I was honestly scared for Adam. Taylor and his dad did some consistent yelling at him when he stopped by their house oh so casually, like it never happened. Adam cussed a whole lot, tried picking a fight with Taylor, and ended up being thrown out of the house, courtesy of Dan Lautner. Leaving crying traumatized Makena cradled within Debbie's arms tucked safely away upstairs. Where she was away from harm.

Though nothing could stop the harsh noise from traveling through the house.

With the men of the house raged with heated fury, they let themselves cool their jets until heading upstairs to comfort Makena. From then on, Dan has cared for Makena through every step of her recovery.

This was his little girl.. I just couldn't imagine what he felt like. His worst nightmare of his daughter getting hurt.

Abusively.

Taylor would often visit for support, though stopped once my countdown was soon going to come to a halt.

"Knock, knock.." A low voice broke through my thick cloud, I looked up eagerly to see Taylor with a paper towel pouch in his palm. He smiled to see my expression and walked over, handing me the little bag. I pulled back the flaps and saw a wheat bread sandwich with peanut butter oozing out the edges, and melted chocolate chips swirled among the rich butter.

My face began to hurt from how big my smile was, I set aside my craving of a sandwich and reached up to wrap my arms around Taylor's neck. He chuckled, sitting his butt down on the side of the bed, before I pecked his lips softly.

"Thank you baby. You always know what I love.."

"Weird things..." He muttered quickly. I frowned just before his face turned back to its sweet joking one, I slapped his chest in response. "But you're welcome."

I rolled my eyes, scooting up all the way against the pillows and grabbing the warm bread within my fingers.

"How are you feeling?" He suddenly asked, placing his hands over my stomach with a spark in his eye.

"Fine, why?" I half smiled once I'd finished chewing. "Well I mean they're kicking quite a lot now.. more roughly than before, but that's normal."

"Good, good.." His tone was almost flat. I made a face while taking another bite, which he caught, "Let's just hope for no broken ribs." A fake laugh rose from him.

Fake?

He's never fake.

I froze, analyzing his face for a second before pushing away my snack and taking his big hands.

"Taylor," I began quietly, his chin lifted to look at me. "I know that you're worried for Makena, and trust me, I am too. I just can't take seeing you like this." His deep hazel rounds flickered away from mine.

"I'm fine Claire."

I was puzzled.

"With the babies just about ready to be here, I really need my best friend- my other half to help me through this journey. Together, we can overcome any tough situations that are either going on right now," I laid my hand on his cheek, blocking the on going tear from traveling any further. "Or are to come."

He breathed in a shaky sigh, before closing his eyes and kissing my hand that was placed comfortingly over his skin.

"I love you." I breathed, now feeling my heart start to break over what I was witnessing.

"I love you too." Stress just exuded from him.

And before he could react, I launched myself against his mouth, trying to keep our minds connected as much as possible, as well our hearts.

It took me a bit before I began to feel him kissing me back, and I wondered why. I knew he wasn't at his highest right now, feeling overwhelmed with trying to keep his sister and family happy, trying to make me comfortable, trying to keep himself mentally sane by the fact that he would be a dad in no time at all and also, twenty four years old- but I thought, out of everything, when we kiss, I thought that that would be the one thing for him - for us - to break free with.

Tangled up in with emotional side, I released his lips, resting my forehead against the rim of his. My eyes opened wide as our breaths blew heavily on one another, I tried my hardest to find that light, that soul of the Taylor I always knew, but after the longest seconds of these two minutes, I came out of his arms with nothing.

Just a long dark tunnel with no end.

My jaw seemed to hinge open as the stinging sensation started to burn its way through my eyeballs. Taylor looked at me, finally with some feeling, but I pushed it away.

Something wasn't right.

"You're not here." I heard that my own voice sounded shocked.

"What are you talking about?" He tried to hold me but I refused.

"Just leave me alone."

His pupils enlarged, while I looked at him straight in the face. "Please." My voice shattered.

"But, baby," He stuttered dryly.

"No!" Tears were now rolling furiously down my face.

"What's your problem?"

I didn't reply.

"Fine." He stood abruptly. "I'm just sorry that I can't be perfect all the time for you."

I flinched at the venom in his words.

"I mean, who am I kidding Claire.. I'm just trying to keep everyone happy! My sister was raped for crying out loud! How can I possibly deal with that rationally?" It was obvious now that he started to cry through his outburst.

His now blood shot eyes glanced at me, boring into my skin. "Its.. just a lot. All of a sudden. How would you know how it feels?" Stab.

Twist and slice.

My heart bled painfully. Throbbing constantly in my ribcage.

How could he say that?

Did he just say that...

"How would I know? I've felt it already Taylor!" I cried angrily, even through the pain. "My mom died randomly in a plane crash this year, how is that not sudden?" I screamed, unable to control my fleeing hormones. The way he said what he said, cut my already broken heart like a knife. It was like he had no feelings for me.

His expression softened sympathetically, realizing and regretting what he had spoken. "Claire, I am so sorry, I didn't.. Honey, I didn't mean anything of what I said." His body swooped down, grasping my body with one solid movement. The wind flew out of me with a squeaky gasp, although I wrapped my arms around him.

"I know," I whispered, sniffling. "You're just having a rough time right now, and I have to consider that." I mumbled into his shoulder, my throat big and swollen.

"I'm sorry for yelling."

"I'm sorry for screaming."

"You know that's really the same thing," His body rumbled lightly with laughter.

"Whatever." I sighed, feeling Taylor's form relaxing more.

Releasing me, I grabbed a hold of his soft cheeks, my eyes watering up at the thought that we were just in a fight.

"Promise me we won't fight anymore.. Not around the babies anyway. I can't have them see their parents going at it like wild animals."

He snickered deviously, "Are we talking about sex or bickering?"

There was the Taylor I loved.

I giggled a little, blushing deeply before shutting him up with a loving kiss.

Passion spewed out all across our mouths, while we immersed ourselves to the absolute limit.

I couldn't see us apart. Broken up. Divorced.

No.

That would never happen. And if it did, well, I still wouldn't let it. I'd fight for our love, in order to keep us together for the sake of us and our children.

"I miss making love to you.." He moaned in between our off and on parted mouths.

"Hmm, me too. Sorry charlie." I taunted with a sly smirk.

"Argh," He grumbled roughly, "But we can still make out. So there."

"True. There, don't be- Ooh," I moaned as his wet lips trailed along my neck. "So frustrated." I finished, finally breathed again.

He chuckled in his throat, "You taste good."

"You taste best." I smiled, making eye contact.

"That's very sweet of you." He winked, dragging half his face down my shirt.

"Love my new boobs don't ya?" I shook my head as the sensation of his mouth biting my skin had me go into a frenzy.

"Hell yes.." And folks, he wasn't lying.

"Even if they are huge and weird lookin'?"

"Mmm," He vibrated.

"Goodness, I love you." I threw my head back while enjoying my treatment.

"I know." His face surprised me by being right back in front of mine, the sparkle in those eyes were beautiful..

With that, he gingerly moved forward, holding my cheek with a hand, his nose grazing along the side of my own just before his hot lips mended to mine effortlessly. My heart, now glued back together and working properly again (or so I thought), was thrown head over heels as it beat continuously during this moment.

The slow, flowing movements of our connecting mouths made my mind melt, it was just another amazing moment that I would always remember.

Sweet and passionate, not erratic nor rough.

All in all, he made the best out of this position we were in. And I smiled through it all. I was happy again.

To be here with the one person that could make my day pretty hellish, or hysterical, but then end it with a curtain closing 'happy ending' that all girls could ever wish for.

No he is not bipolar.

I may be.

But who's considering?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.3K 437 36
*FEATURED on Wattpad's official MUSIC profile, in the "Exquisite Cellos (Romance)" reading list!* Emmaline scores the hottest tickets in NYC: a VIP b...
644K 16.9K 48
" I can't believe you cheated on me!" I yelled, causing more people to stare. "You should have seen it coming, Kylie! You know girls find me irresi...
503K 14.1K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
241 31 6
Please, let me make your world spin around. Let me tell you about Bella, her best friend and her brother Ben. Let me make you question everything. Th...