Where The Moon Shines.|✓

By premebiell

Mae Vedika Evans is a shy, easy going, and naive girl, who of course thinks she has the perfect life until a... More

Basic Information.
characters.
prologue.
maybe it's all perfect.
eventually, Someday Close.
so far until.
scents and Rivalries.
scents and Rivalries 2
everything assault leads to.
the talk and prayer sections.
wow Jerry ; We meet again!
this heart, Weirdos and the call.
fire outbreak.
mourning seasons.
what haunts a King and the relapsing.
pepper soup.
conversations.
creepers and Fighters.
Ishar, Isaac and Liam
all effort to resistance.
comforters.
douchebag
failing restrictions.
crescent Moon pack.
behind the seen.
dancing with a wolf.
the rescue.
nessa.
age Gap.
the surprise.
the party.
iron Man.
If we're doing this.
a date.
eye language.
trust me.
calm before the storm.
tonight and Forever.
hallucinating.
roughly unfolded.
hate I deserve.
leaving isn't easy.
mentally unstable.
still drawn.
when we love.
love or mate bond.
confessions.
did you ever love him?
it doesn't matter.
a deal or not.
the new King and Queen.
manipulations.
the plan.
escape to hell.
who are you?
the fall.
anthony and kieran
better than ever.
six months to you.
my son.
past mistakes.
his father.
the taking.
abduction.
war emerging.
the endings.
insecurity.
the beginnings.

confusion.

127 34 18
By premebiell

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

"I need a Nutella," Nicole drawled.

After breakfast, I got a little bored, Tabby and the other servants were washing the dishes, they didn't even let me help, I got so bored, plus I wasn't really on talking terms with Emma, so obvious reasons why I invited this clown over.

"Go get it yourself," I said faking a glare, it's quite amazing how till this very moment she doesn't believe everything I told her about the werewolves.

She chuckled again, making me cringe at her loudness, I hit her arm.

"You're really taking this over the top Mae, okay okay I believe you, the most influential man in the whole of North America is a werewolf, yes. I believe you," her sarcasm made my frown deepen.

Then an idea popped up.

"You don't believe me right?' I asked her with a smirk on my face as I pulled out my phone to call the one person I never thought I would.

"Luna?" I heard the receiver say.

"Ew Emma, I understand why they all call me that but stop acting like that, ew," I snapped and the line went quiet, I knew I took it a little too far.

"Look Nicole's in my room and she's been asking for you, please come upstairs,?" I asked.

"Uh--um okay," she answered before I hung up.

I looked back at Nicole who's busy trying to figure me out, I gave her the "watch and see," look.

"It's good she's coming though, I need to spank her arse," Nicole interjected.

"You're not even mad at her," I said as I crossed my legs on the bed, we were currently in my bedroom--not I and Kingston's bedroom.

Nicole sighed, just before she softly pulled my arm.

"I'm not believing anything you said yet, but if that's truly how the story went, you should honestly forget everything that happened since all is good now," she said as her eyes pleaded desperately that I should forgive Emma.

"She's always doing this--- she's always the one to sacrifice, to choose, she's always--" I was cut off.

"And she keeps not choosing you because of what she's been through, Emma is scared, deep inside and you know it, it's a trauma response, she's scared for herself, scared," Nicole explained. At that time I didn't even realize I was already crying, a knock at the door brought us back from our intense conversation.

My hands reached my cheeks, wiping off the hot tears I had kept in for so long, before muttering for Emma to get in.

"Oh my goodness, Nicole you're really here!" She exclaimed as her eyes gleamed in happiness.

"Yes, I am!" Nicole replied with the same energy.

They ran to each other as they hugged tightly right before Nicole squeezes her ears, making Emma groan in pain.

"Ouch!" She drawled.

"That's for deliberately ignoring all my messages and calls, and for -- yes sit down we have to talk Emma, come..." Nicole gestured to the bed that I laid on, my eyes followed her and with the way she panicked I already knew I was looking at her with disdain.

I rolled my eyes, looking away.

"Ugh ignore Mae, she's a bitch sometimes," Nicole said as she dragged her to the bed, finally they were seated.

"You and Mae need to stop fighting!" Nicole whined like a kid, while I watched Emma looking confused.

"F- fighting-- n- n- no why would we?" She said faking a smile as she looked at me, again I looked away.

"Oh shut up you guys," she finally gave up as she rolled her eyes, huffing as her back landed on my sheets.

"Um, Mae you called..." She said shyly as her eyes searched the ground.

"She doesn't believe in werewolves," I deadpanned, making Emma snap her head up as she looks at me in shock, her chest heaving updown, slowly she shook her head "no"

"Did you- di-- you told her!?" Emma voice rose as she began to panic again, I sat back up, finally looking at Nicole's expression and she was seriously confused.

The panic mode kind of confused, she believed.

Suddenly she gave of nervous laughter.
"What- what are you guys saying?" She said in a low tone, Nicole in a low-tone meant decades, according to how she puts it.

"Mae-- you shouldn't have, what's going to happen now?" Emma asked, as her hands went to her temple, she grimaced in worry.

"Nothing, remember she's our best friend and she'll keep it a secret," I clarified as I folded my arms.

"W- w-wait, I don't understand, werewolves? Like the dogs, Mr Alfred used to talk about!?" She yelled, this was her panic mode.

"They aren't dogs, but werewolves and relax they're harmless," I defended.

"Yes harmless as long as you don't tell a soul," Emma warned and with the look she gave, Nicole knew this was serious.

"I don't believe you!" Okay, this girl was stubborn, but I shook my leaving the matter already.

"Nicole, Mae's right just-- just please tell no one about it, the longer you stay around us, the more you begin to realize--"

"Yeah realize that you both are crazy!" She yelled.

"Shh!" We cut her off, I was pretty much sure they heard everything we talked about though.

"Okay okay, it's such a scary fact and I don't want to wish to ever see one, wow oh my gosh," she said in a hush.

"Okay you guys enough about the werewolves as you call it, Mae let's talk about prom--" she was interrupted by a knock on the door, making me step out of the bed.

I slowly opened the door, peeping out to check who that is, only to be met my Kingston, with-- with tears in his eyes.

"Kingston," I called, my hands taking his cheeks in my hands as I lifted his head to stare at me, this man was so tall, I tipped on my toes.

He suddenly pulled me forward, towards him, so tight, I thought I would faint, but I hugged him back, maybe even tighter, my hands soothing his back.

A clearing of throat behind me made me realize we were putting on a show in front of my friends.

"Um if you guys want to bang or something, you can leave don't worry we'll be fine," Nicole said as she looked at us in awe, I rolled my eyes, thank goodness I haven't told her everything that happened between I and Kingston recently she'd tease me to death.

"Nikita, it's a pleasure seeing you here today, but I must warn you to tell no soul about what she told you, it's the truth, so keep it that way," For the first time he spoke, and I looked back at a shaking Nicole,  but before I could go attend to my best friend, the door was shut in front of me as I was pulled out, and carried up into his arms.

"Kingston?" I called, but he kept ignoring, I called some more, but still, he continued to ignore, then I decided to rest my case, relaxing in his arms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  Slowly, my back landed on the sheets, his emeralds never leaving mine, his eyes dropped to lips, before catching my eyes again, I was on edge now.

He rested an elbow beside me, while the other rested on my waist, with the gush of courage I felt, I found my hands reaching for his cheek, as I pulled closer to have a taste of his lips.

It was a slow, passionate kiss, but something about it made me open my eyes as we kissed, Kingston-- Kingston was crying.

I pulled back immediately, I was scared, what could trouble Kingston so much enough to make him cry?

"Are you okay?" I asked as my heart ached seeing him like this.

He said nothing rather, as I sat up, his head found my thighs as he rested on it, his hands soothing the skin.

My hands also went to his hair, running my hands through it, to ease the stress at least, he purred at what my hand did, making me smile.

"I want to ask a question," he finally said.

I exhaled in relief, at least he was going to talk about it.

"Anything my love," I responded.

"If-- If the only way to save your family was to sacrifice me-- to stay away from me and leave me, would you do it?" He asked as he turned, staring into my eyes.

His question had me panicking, where was this coming from?
"What- why-- what happened?" I asked in a rush.

"Would you do it?" He repeated.

"Save my family from what?" I urged.

"From death, from suffering, from warring," he explained.

"But you are my family too Kingston," I said, as my eyes hot teary.

"Please tell me what is going on?" I asked desperately.

"Be honest, would you stay away from me, would you leave me to save them!" He snapped.

"I would, yes, I would, doesn't mean I stopped loving you, or I'll ever stop!" My intonation rose, but because I was angry, but because I was afraid, what was Kingston on about?

Abruptly he pushed me to himself, his lips jamming mine as it moved in sync, it wasn't as slow as the last one, instead, this was with need.

He pushed away, as his pleading eyes looked at my face, travelling to every feature on it before staring into my eyes again.

"Promise me, Mae, Promise that no matter what, you won't leave me, no matter what, you'll stay, no matter what problem we have, no matter what happens, promise me you won't give up on me-- on us," he pleaded as he took my hands to his chest.

I was flabbergasted, I was confused and lost, but one thing was sure, one thing was absolutely sure, with everything Kingston and I have been through, how could I leave when a storm tries to drown our boat, no, I'll be staying.

"I'm not going anywhere my love, I'm with you. Forever,"

Please vote, comment and share.
okay so now the drama starts.
PLEASE AND PLEASE COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.9K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
403K 16.9K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
773K 50.4K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...