The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

31. Pond Duel

3.5K 167 39
By mangoezhoez

"How were nationals?"
You looked up, mid stitch on the handkerchief you were making, at your brother.

Omayama's libero dug to pick it up, their setter connecting it with a quick towards their middle blocker. Spiking it down as you and Goto dug to pick it up, missing by a couple seconds.
You stood up with a groan, "Silver!"
...
You turned to look at your confused captain, heat rising to your face as realization set in.
"S-sorry." You bowed before turning to glare at a snickering Atsumu.

"Good." You smiled up at him.
"I saw your story." He hummed, slumping down next to you. "And your friends. And that baki baki bastards too."
You felt the color drain out of your face as you thought back on your friends' stories. Your friends stories weren't so bad since they were just selfies and mirror pics, or pics at the party itself. Though Tendou's story was something else.

Not only did he have crazy videos and pictures of the party, he had a video of you making out with Hirugami, him cheering you on in the background. You were hoping no one would see it, given that it was between the videos of him jumping up and down in a mosh pit and the videos he took while you were running back to the hotel. You also weren't expecting your brother to have Tendou as a friend on any social media.

"Y-yea?" you quivered, swallowing the lump in your throat before continuing. "You have Satori-san on snapchat?"

He clicked his tongue at you, narrowing his eyes as he slowly leaned in. "I know what you did." He whispered, his face so close his eyes merged into one. You pushed him away, clicking your tongue as you picked up the handkerchief and needle. "Your breath stinks." you glared at him, ignoring his whining as you walked back to your room.

"Does not!" he yelled, bringing his hand up to smell his breath. "Yours does!"
You ignored him along with the butterflies acting up in your stomach as you closed the door. You glared down at your stomach, trying to push out the memories of your kiss with Hirugami.

You sent him one last smile before pulling him down, "Can I kiss you?" You whispered into his ear, scared someone else would hear you over the booming music. You pulled back, looking up at him nod before leaning in again. Your lips meeting his in an instant, dancing along to the music.

"Who gave you that confidence!" you shivered, picking up your vibrating phone. "Sunarin~" You coo into the phone as you answer, your smile falling when you hear Atsumu instead.
"Y/N-chan~" you groan as you put down the handkerchief, slumping down onto your bed. "Wow Y/N-chan. I have feelings too ya know?"
You click your tongue. "I rather talk to 'Samu." You hear muffled laughter as Atsumu whines. Shuffling is heard before Osamu's voice breaks through. "Y/N-chan!"

You giggle, "'Samu. You seem happy today." "Hah? Wait- I'm supposed to be mad at you right now." He stops, bringing his voice back to the usual monotone one. You giggle as you flip over on your bed, looking at your open closet on the other side of the room. "Oh no. 'Samu's mad at me? Whatever shall I do?" you giggle, hearing more muffled laughter in the background. Osamu clicks his tongue as he grumbles something under his breath.

"No but seriously. What'd I do?" you ask, confused as to why he would be mad at you in the first palace. "Whaddaya mean 'what?' You stole my best friend, that's what."
"Your best friend?" you ask, more shuffling heard in the background before Atsumu's voice blares through. "He's jealous that Sunarin went t'go visit ya after the party instead of stayin' to help clean!"

"I'm going!" You groaned, standing up to walk towards the door. You were on door duty since your bed was the closest to the door, Kaneko won rock paper scissors so she got the window. You had just gotten out of your shower, throwing on a hoodie and spandex as you got under your sheets.

Though the second you felt yourself drifting off into sleep a knock came at the door. Then another, and another. You yawned as you peeked through the peephole, your vision groggy from sleep and the bad lighting from outside didn't help you make out who it was standing at your door. "Who is it?" you yawned, leaning into the door as to hear better.

"Depends on who's asking."
"Hah? You're the one stand-" you stopped mid sentence, the voice setting in. You opened the door, looking up to meet the pair of foxy eyes you had missed at the party. "Hey." He smirked. "H-hey." you stuttered, mentally slapping yourself as you fully opened the door. "Come in before sensei's see you." You pulled him in, peeking outside to see if anyone was outside.

"Be quiet though, Kaneko is sleeping." you whispered, closing and locking the doors before flipping around. "What-" you stopped, looking up at him. His face was a couple inches away because of your difference in height.

"Suna?"

He shook his head, stepping back to give you space to walk ahead of him. You cleared your throat, pulling him into the bathroom. "Wow Oikawa. The bathroom at two in the morning?" He snickered, looking at you close the door behind him before turning around to glare at him. "Says you, showing up to my hotel room at two in the morning."

You huffed, jumping onto the sink countertop. "How'd you even know what room I was in?"
He shrugged as leaned back onto the sink, looking up at you with a lazy expression. "I was the one that walked you back up here last time, remember?"

You hummed, remembering how he had walked you to your room when they dropped you off after your outing with Kenma. "Still doesn't explain why you're here at two in the morning." You snickered, looking down at him nod. "I didn't want to help the Miya's clean."
You giggled as you played with one of the bracelets on your wrist. "So you walked twenty minutes to come see me instead?"

He hummed, looking at you tuck a piece of hair behind your ear as you mindlessly played with your bracelets. He stood up, standing in front of you and catching your attention. You looked up at him, catching faint traces of his smirk as he looked down at you. "Worth it."

You giggle as you move back a bit, looking up at his gray-yellow eyes. He leans in, placing a hand on either side of you as you quiver under his stare. "Su-" he leans in, cutting you off as you feel his hot breath hitting your face. You look up at him, seeing him stare at your lips as you unconsciously lick them.

He looks into your eyes for a second before a notification goes off on his phone. He leans back as you even out your breathing. He checks the message before typing out a quick reply and dropping his phone back into his pocket.

"Guess we'll have to cut the meeting short, bunny." he smiles at you, walking to the door as he reaches for the door knob. "Ah." he stops, turning around to look at you again. "I came to see you dressed up, but it looks like I'm too late." He sighs, glancing over your exposed legs before opening the door. "See you at the training camp, bunny."

"It's not my fault he's lazy!" you huff, sitting up as you look around for your jacket. "It's yer fault he left in the first place!"

You hum, trying to figure out which twin had said that. You were about to speak up again before more shuffling was heard, and this time Suna's voice came blaring out of the speakers.

"Alright, we'll leave you now bunny."
"Alright."
"Ah, Ginjima says bye."
You giggle before humming, "Tell silver-kun I said bye back!" Suna snickers as he repeats what you had just said, not letting Ginjima answer back as he hangs up. "Bye bunny."
...
"Bye Rin."

You sigh as you step towards your vanity, throwing on your jacket before packing your embroidery materials to take back to the dorms.

You drop your phone back into your pocket before walking to the living room, nodding at Iwaizumi now sitting with Tooru watching volleyball games. "I'm going back to the dorms Tooru." you walk to the door, switching your slippers for shoes before walking out the door, the last thing you hear being Tooru's voice. "Be careful!"

-

"You know... it's pretty cool that you made it to semifinals in the first place." You looked up at Kageyama slurping his milk next to you.

You giggle as you nod, leaning back on the bench. "You're right Tobio. Guess it is pretty cool."

You brought your own milk up to your lips, taking a sip as Kageyama hums. "You know Y/N."
You hum, looking at him play with his now empty milk carton. "Didn't you get an offer to play for Niiyama?" You nod, encouraging him to continue. "Wouldn't they have been an easy ride to Nationals? Why did you go to Shiratorizawa instead?"

You giggle, bringing your feet up on top of the bench and turning to face him completely.

"That wouldn't be fun now would it?" you smile at him, lightly giggling at his confused expression. "Remember how surprised they were to see that Shiratorizawa had won?" He nods, looking up at you expectantly. "It's funner to be the sort of 'underdog' and exceed others expectations." You hummed, taking another sip of your milk.

"Couldn't you have done that in any other team though?" He asks.
You stop drinking, looking at him with eyes wide open. "What?"

You shake your head, swallowing the remaining milk in your mouth before breaking out giggling. "Didn't know you thought so highly of me Tobio." You smile at him, smile only growing larger as he blushes and sinks into the bench.

He murmurs something under his breath as you lean over to him, looking above his knees at him basically laying down on the bench. "Also if I went to Shiratorizawa I wouldn't be able to go to school with little Tobio-kun." You giggle, booping his nose before sitting up, avoiding his slap. "Calm down, Sunshine." you smile at him, standing up as he lunges at you.

He stands up right after, lunging himself at you as you start running away. Thus engaging both of you in a run around the park. "Come on Tobio-kun. You already know you can't beat me." You smile back at him. "Both in speed and conditioning." You giggle, looking back ahead at a small pond coming into view. "Gotta keep practicing, Sunshine-kun." You giggle, glancing back at his scowl as he tries to catch up to you.

You slightly slow down, not enough for him to catch you but enough to let him catch up by a couple more steps. You look ahead, the pond now a couple meters away.

You snicker as you glance back at Kageyama, flinching when you see him too close for comfort. You squeal, looking back ahead to pick up speed, failing when you scrape a rock on the path.

Not enough to completely trip you, but enough to make you lose your step. You stumble forward at the same speed, the pond a couple feet away.

You start cursing under your breath as you drop your past plan of taking a sharp turn in front of the pond to have Tobio fall in and instead settle on getting your steps together before you fall in.

You jump a bit, stepping in weird ways as you stumble back into your form from before. You skid to a stop in front of the pond, raising up on your tippy toes as you flap your arms around furiously to stop yourself from falling in.

Breathing heavily as you look down at your reflection in the water. You sigh as you come down from your tippy toes, not getting much of a chance to fill your lungs again before Kageyama rams into your back, tackling you into the pond. "Tobio!" Is all you manage to yell before you're submerged under water, your feet instantly going down to touch the dirt below you.

You gasp as you lift your head out of the water, parting your hair out of your face to look around.

The passersbys all pointed and whispered, some even stopped to take pictures, though before you got the opportunity to yell at them a pair of arms pulled you back under the water. You gasped as you closed your eyes, standing back up as quickly as you had been submerged. You gasped for air once more, throwing your hair back as you spotted Kageyama standing a couple feet away.

Trying to get water out of his ear. You waddle over to him, lunging at him and putting him in a headlock. "Y/N!"

You rub his head with your knuckle, not loosening your grip as you throw curses at him.

"Didn't you see the pond before you tackled me idiot? You're lucky I don't have my phone on me dumbass. You would've been so dead if my-" You stopped cursing at him, looking up to see two idiots laughing as they recorded your little fight. "Hah?" You glared at them, your grip on Kageyama loosening.

Kageyama took the chance, he pulled back from your grasp, lunging at you again and tackling you into the water. You gasped as your head shot up again, throwing your hair back as you slapped Kageyama's head. Glaring at each other as the two idiots approached you.

"What happened here?" the pink haired idiot asked, snickering as he bent over to look at the two of you from above. Both your heads shot up, instantly glaring at both of them as Kageyama looked at them in confusion.

The dark haired one knelt on one knee, looking at you with a smirk.

"This is a disruption of peace, we'll have to give you a ticket young lads."

You scoffed, reaching for Kageyama's hand as you pulled him towards the side of the pond and jumped out. "You know them?" Kageyama asked as he leaned in closer to you, looking at the snickering boys now looking at their phones.

You shook your head, grabbing his hand and pulling him back to the bench where you left your backpacks. "No. Don't talk to strangers."

"Y/N-chan!" they called out to you, snickering as they walked after you. "They're calling you." Kageyama hummed, pointing at the duo following you.

You glanced back, scoffing as you picked up your pace. "When I count to three, we're running to our bags. Getting them then running out." You glanced at him. "Okay?"
He nodded, squeezing your hand harder as you started counting down. "One..."
You glanced back at Takahiro and Matsukawa still following you. "Two..." You looked back up, squeezing Kageyama's hand. "Three!" You started sprinting, Kageyama right next to you as you glanced back at the duo. They stood there, shocked for a second before they smirked, running after you.

"Come on Tobio!" You gripped at his hand harder, picking up speed as the bench you were on before started coming into view. "Get your bag and split up!" You tell him. "Go back home and take a shower before you catch a cold!"

You glance over at him, seeing his teeth threatening to start chattering. "What about you?" He yells back. You shake your head, loosening your grip on his hand. "They're my seniors. I'll lose them." You smiled at him, letting his hand go as the bench approached.

He nodded at you, picking up his speed as he picked up his bag, sprinting off into the opposite direction. You pick up your bag, looking back at the duo still following after you. You throw it over your shoulder as you yell at them. "Quit following me ya weirdos!"

They snicker as they continue following after you, you click your tongue as you pick up your pace.

"If you follow me onto campus the guards will kick you out!" you yell back at them, glancing at Kageyama on the other side of the park. "No they won't!" Matsukawa yelled, catching your attention. "We can just say we're students there!"

"The school's so big I doubt they'd care!"
You scoff, picking up your speed as you sprint out the park. "I'll tell them you're a pair of perverts following me!"

"You wouldn't dare!" Takahiro yelled at you. You glanced at the sides, running faster across the street before stopping on the other side.

You turned around to look at the duo approaching the intersection. "Try me!" you yell, turning around to run ahead when a row of cars passes between you.

You snicker as you sprint towards Shiratorizawa, the duo long lost as you jog onto campus. Ignoring the stares of the other students as you slow to a stop, panting as you rest your hands on your knees, looking back at the front gates. Just in case.

You evened out your breathing, taking off your jacket to squeeze out the remaining water. You look down at your shoes and squirm.

"Wet socks really aren't the best." You sighed, squeezing out water from your shorts and shirt without taking them off. You hummed once satisfied, glancing up at the front gates before turning around to walk to the dorms.

You stop midstep, glancing back at the two idiots now standing at the academy front gates. Panting for air as they frantically look around, their eyes locking with yours as you feel a chill run down your spine.

"Oi-" you turn around "ka-" you start jogging. "wa-" you pick up your pace, hearing their steps behind you. "chan~"

You look back, yelling at them as you reach the gyms. "Quit follow me weirdos!"

You look back up front, an array of white and maroon passing by your eyes as you slam into a wall. Only that it wasn't a wall because you knew that feeling from your past... experiences.

You looked up, rubbing your forehead. "Ah-"
"Oikawa-Chan?" Semi asks, looking you over. "You're drenched."
You sigh looking down at your still dripping shirt. "I know."
"Why were you running bunny-chan?" Tendou asks, leaning over in front of you. You snap your fingers, suddenly remembering what you were doing. "I-"

"Little bunny~" Matsukawa grins, calling out to you while Takahiro dramatically twirls while skipping. You let out a small shriek, shifting to hide behind Tendou. "I was running from weirdos." You shivered, both from the weird duo in front of you and the gust of wind that had just hit your drenched body.

Semi snickered as he draped his tracksuit jacket over you, turning to look back up at the boys now standing a couple feet away from you. "Thank you." Semi smiled at you with a small nod, turning back to the boy talking.

"Little bunny~"
"What do you want." You glared at Matsukawa, still hiding behind Tendou. "Oh nothing much." he grinned, stepping up as your glare intensified. "Oi."

He looked up at Semi and Tendou, both of them looking at him with confusion. "Do you know why she's wet?" He pointed at you. Semi and Tendou looked at you for a second,
inspecting you to try and get some type of hint before looking back at Matsukawa and shaking their heads. Takahiro leaned in, leaning on Matsukawa with an arm as he showed Tendou and Semi his phone.

A video of you and Kageyama fighting back at the pond playing on his screen.
You glared at them, their grins growing wider as Semi and Tendou started laughing.

"Anyways." Matsukawa said right after the video ended. "We're here to take a selfie with Y/N to prove that it was real." Matsukawa nodded, Takahiro smiling widely next to him.
"Hah?" You glared at them, about to tell them off but stopped when Tendou and Semi moved aside. "Hah?"

Matsukawa and Takahiro grinned, stepping on either side of you before wrapping their arms on your shoulders. Matsukawa brought his phone up, smirking at the camera as Takahiro put up a peace sign.
"Say cheese bunny!"
Why are they my seniors...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 9.7K 22
Asano Miruka has lived her life to the fullest; taking every opportunity she can and using each ounce of her energy to complete it. Outgoing and conf...
407K 54.6K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
159K 12.5K 70
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
1M 45.5K 44
Trying to get over her long-time unrequited love, Amari confesses to Sakusa with the expectations of being rejected. That is, until he agrees. #1 - s...