Broken- Brittana

Від brittana4675

Brittany and Santana have been friends since Freshman Year, but what happens when they start to want more? Is... Більше

Authors Note
Introduction
Duets
Car Dancing and Sweet Lady Kisses
Cedes
Making up?
Artie
Lima Heights
Misunderstandings
Realisation
Apologies
The morning after
Friendship
Barole
Set list
Pain
Comfort
Over
Stares
Coming Out
Sectionals
Forgiveness
Santa
Papi
Christmas Eve
Christmas!
One Month
Happy New Year
Reunion
Back To School
Arguments
Competitions
Valentines Day
The Rachel Berry House Party Train Wreck Extravaganza
Spin The Bottle
Dirt
Regionals
Brainiacs
Fondue for Two
Promposals
Dancing Queens
Emily
Babysitting
Funeral
Plane Rides
New York
Breakdowns and Ice Cream
Nationals
Aftermath
Goodbye New York
Bad News
Not Forever
Chicago
Fear
Hospital Visits
Home
Normal
Therapy
Family
Demons From The Past
Parents
Back In The Basement
Baking
Purple Pianos (Part 1)
Purple Pianos (Part 2)
Ice Cream Traditions
Ketchup-Covered Tampons
Auditions and Campaigns
Booty Camp
Phone Calls
School Run
Unexpected Visitors
Cast List
Rory Leprechaun
Leaving
Sex Talk
West Side Story
After Party
Mash-Off
One Year
Election
Sectionals 2
Christmas Spectacular
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
(Lopez-) Pierce Traditions
The Start Of An Adventure
The Lion King
Making Plans
The Meet-Up
Whispers
At The Top Of The World
The Final Day
Rocky Horror and Make-Overs
Marry Me?
WWMJD
Jackson-Off
Planning Vengeance
Smooth Criminal
The Worst Spanish Teacher
Valentines Week (Part 1)
Valentines Week (Part 2)
Valentines Week (Part 3)
Planning
A World Of Possibilities
Regionals 2
A Wedding?
Unicorns, Bubbles and Finding Nemo
Still Standing
Ditch Day
Saturday Night Fever
Parenting
Together Again
I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Conversations

533 18 22
Від brittana4675

Santana's POV:

"B, I swear, come get me now!" I whisper-shouted into the phone. "She won't stop belting Defying- fucking- Gravity and I can't deal with it! Can you hear her? I am going crazy, I think I might actually kill her in a minute!" I didn't hear anything for a minute so I decided that I had best say something else- I wouldn't actually kill her, B wouldn't like that at all. "I mean- I won't, just please, please come get me... I miss you," All I heard then was laughter- the cutest laughter ever, but still laughter. "B? Why are you laughing? I'm serious!" I whined which only made her laughter grow. Soon enough I was, unwillingly, smiling because her laughter is adorable and I can just imagine how big her smile is.

"You smiling yet, Babe," she said after a few minutes- how did she know?

"N-No, why would you think that? I'm still mad and I still want to inflict pain on Rachel!" Shit, I could never lie to her well. I usually find it so easy to deceive but, when it comes to her, she will always know. Like inflict pain- who the fuck says that?

"You sure about that?" I could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

"Fine, I might be smiling... but just a little bit!"

"Mhm, keep telling yourself that." That only made my smile grow- I hated but loved the fact that she had this effect on me. "Now are you going to kill Rachel?"

"It's so hard not to, B... she's so loud!" I complained, "I just wish that you were here and then we could show her that we can easily be louder than her," I smirked even though she couldn't see it. I heard Britt cough on the other end- I have a certain effect on her too, I see.

"San!" she shouted breathlessly, "Do you realise that you just turned me on when I am now not going to get a release until tonight?" I couldn't stifle my laugh, "Don't laugh!" she said but started to laugh too.

"Do you mind not phone-fucking with me right here?" I heard Quinn say from Britt's end of the phone.

"Quinn! Give me my phone back!" I can only imagine that B is chasing Q around the phone to get her phone back, and I found the image of it in my mind amusing. "Quinn! She's my girlfriend! Give her back!"

"Nope, not until you help me with my make-up," she laughed.

"Quinn, let me talk to Britt a sec, I promise I won't keep her too long. I just miss her," I said into the phone to stop them from running, and probably ruining Quinn's bedroom, because Britt likes to find shortcuts.

"Fine." She huffed, "You have five minutes... and I am still in the room so please no sex references." She said before passing the phone back to Britt. We both just laughed for around two of our five minutes before we realised we had better speak.

"So we are meeting at Breadstix, right?" I asked, wanting to make sure that I didn't leave my date stranded.

"Yep!" she confirmed cheerfully.

"I really miss you, B. I wish I could see you and your dress- I already know that it's going to be perfect and you will, as always, be beautiful."

"Why make such a big deal of the dress? You know that you are going to want me out of it later..." Britt said innocently. I don't think she realised what she just said, but I was laughing because I heard Quinn groan and leave the room.

"I love you, Britt,"

"I love you too... though I'm not sure why Quinn left. At least now I can speak freely-"

"We're not in the army, Babe,"

"I know. Now you're not going to kill Rachel are you?"

"B I'm trying bu-"

"San," she interrupted sternly before her voice returned to her usual soft one. "If you hurt Rachel I will be sad," I know that she is pouting right now, so I tried to keep from imagining that so I wasn't helpless. "Hold on, I just realised that this isn't a video call so you can't see me... I'm pouting,"

"I know you are, B," I sighed and she let out a small giggle. "I won't hurt Rachel... if-"

"San you know that I am always up for anything new so just tell me in the motel tonight," she said happily.

"I- You don't know it was going to be something about that!" I tried to defend.

"Was it?"

"...Yes," I admitted, causing her to laugh, "But also... can we walk into prom holding hands today? I-I've always wanted to go to prom with you a-and I know it's stupid but it will just seem more real...."

"If I was there right now, I would give you the biggest kiss." I rolled onto my back on my bed and smiled at the fact that she wasn't weirded out by my request. "You never have to ask to hold my hand, Baby, but I would love to. You're so sweet when you get all nervous like this,"

"I-I am not nervous!" I tried to sound convincing but it didn't exactly work.

"Uh-huh, Baby. I believe you," she giggled.

"If I wasn't so in love with you right now-"

"Alright! I'm coming in!" I heard Quinn shout, "San, get off the phone and leave us!"

"That's my cue, I love you Baby." I sighed.

"I love you more,"

"Not possible, bye Britty,"

"Definitely is. Bye Sanny," She hung up before I could protest- always so sneaky. I looked up to see Rachel standing in the doorway..

"You guys are really that in love, huh?" she asked.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked, a bit worried that she saw me asking Britt about the hand thing. I know that it isn't a big thing, not really, but it is to me. I've never been happy in a relationship- I just want some kind of security and she gives me that. Also, not that I would ever admit it, I am kind of wary of big crowds- it's stupid really.

"A while, but don't worry..." she sighed. I knew that this was one of those times where I needed to be a good friend and listen to all her problems so I patted the spot next to me on my bed. We both lay next to each other, staring at the ceiling, waiting for the other to talk. "Why is Quinn going with Finn?" she asked. I have to admit, I found it extremely weird that Lumps and Stretch Marks are going together- so weird that I questioned Finn about it.

"It's just for prom royalty- I asked Finn,"

"How do you know he wasn't lying?" her voice was so small and, for a moment, I forgot why I used to find her so annoying.

"Finn doesn't lie to me, not anymore." She nodded slightly, sat up and and turned to face away from me which I did too.

"He wants to get back together," she whispered, barely audible. "I-I don't know what to do, San, this is all so confusing." Her voice broke as she said the last word and I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her. I honestly don't know which part of this was weirder: the fact that the person I am holding is Rachel- the girl I used to torture, or holding her, usually I am being held. "I want Quinn, but she is being so off, I don't even know if she likes me-"

"She does, Rach,"

"Then why won't she show it? Nobody has to know and nothing has to actually happen, I just need know that all this is for something. She is on and off and it is physically painful to know that there might be something there, yet she can easily go on with her life- if she does feel the same then why is she not suffering? Does she even care that she is hurting me?" I pulled her closer to me because I could tell that she was crying- no matter what an outsider might think, this is in no way out of love (not romantic love, anyway), she just needs someone to be there for her. "And then there's Finn. Ever since he-"

"You can say it, we all know what he did and I am okay now," I reassured because she stopped talking.

"He has been better since then, but we made each other worse people when we were together before, who says that it won't happen again? I don't know what I am going to do, but I just feel so alone,"

"I-I'm confused," I admitted, "If you like them, why are you going to prom with Jesse?" I asked because it made no sense to me.

"We're just friends. He came back, also with the intention of getting back with me, but I don't like him but I didn't want to be alone so he volunteered to be my platonic date. I feel nothing towards him."

"What do you feel about Finn?" I asked gently.

"I love him... I-I have always loved him, I probably always will. I just- I don't know if I am still in love with him."

"And what do you feel about Quinn?" I asked even gentler than before.

"Sh-she is beautiful, smart, everything I could ever want. That date that we went on was perfect. She makes me feel like I'm home, like I'm enough. The person who I see when we are together is so different to the one who used to make my life hell. I love her and I want to be with her so much. She just makes everything better. But, at the same time, she did make my life terrible and I don't know if I will ever be able to forget how I felt when she would throw slushies or spread rumours about me. She is so... I don't know how to describe her. For everything good about her, there is always going to be something bad and I am scared that it will be too much. I just- I don't know."

"Y-You love Quinn?" I asked in disbelief. I don't think that she realised that she said that because her eyes went wide and she started stuttering. "Rach," I said softly, "it's okay." With that she let her tears fall and her head was buried in my neck.

"Why c-can't she love me back?" she choked out.

~~~~~

Brittany's POV:

I was insistent that San and I couldn't see each other before prom- I know that it isn't our wedding, but it still has the same magic. She started off the day calling me every five minutes because she was getting annoyed at Rachel- I asked Rach to stay there to make sure that she didn't come looking for me- but then Quinn confiscated my phone.

Since our moment in the bathroom all those months ago, Quinn and I had become a lot closer. Before, we would only speak or hang out with San, but we texted all the time and sometimes got coffee together after school now. I knew that Quinn wouldn't want to talk about Faberry (as San and I referred to them) because we always do that when we are with Santana- and that is most of the time.

"So Rachel," she started, surprising me because we were talking about my sister and her latest soccer game. "d-do you know why she is going to prom with Jesse?" she asked before quickly adding, "I mean, I don't really care, it's just that Jesse wasn't good to her last year and she shouldn't be putting herself in danger..."

"Q-"

"Fine! I'm worried about her, okay?" she shouted, "Sorry... So you were saying about not being able to be with your parents at the game because Wes might see you," she tried to turn the conversation away from her, but I saw a tear fall down her cheek and thought that it was enough. I wrapped my arms around her before pressing for her to talk.

"Quinn, talk to me,"

"We are talking," she said in a fake cheerful tone.

"Please Q,"

"I- I can't..."

"It's just us here, you can trust me,"

"I know I can, B, just- just not about this,"

"Why not? You don't think I've been there? You don't think that I have had to work out who I was? It is a painful process, Q, and you shouldn't be going through it alone. I always stopped San because you weren't ready-"

"And she listens because she is so damn whipped," we both laugh a bit because of how true it is.

"But this needs to stop now. You don't have to be alone. We are here for you and we won't tell anyone. We really care about you and we hate seeing how sad you are without being able to help. You are not on your own now,"

"I-I just don't know what I'm doing," she took in a shaky breath, "I don't know if I'm bi or a lesbian or anything. I-I'm so fucking scared, B, my Mom only just took me in again after Beth a-and I don't know how to deal with any of this. It is all just so new and I am so scared of getting hurt," she cried and I held her as tight as I could. "H-Has she said anything?" she looked up at me with hopeful yet reddened eyes.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"D-Does she like me?"

"Of course she does,"

"Really?"

"Yes, but do you like her?"

"So much,"

"Then you need to tell her that, Quinn-"

"No, no, no, I can't do that... not yet, that's way too scary!"

"I hate to break it to you, Q, but you really don't have a choice-"

"Wait what? What do you mean Brittany?" She asked frantically.

"She likes you, a lot, but it is hurting her too much to stay like this. She is like me, she will be whatever you need, for as long as you need it, but you need to let her know that it is all for something. Otherwise you are going to lose her."

A/N: I know that I said that this chapter was going to be the prom, but it is already over 2400 words so...

I know that this is mostly Faberry with a bit of Brittana, but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

I want to thank @snixxwanky (yes I am tagging you again because why not) for keeping me sane when half of this was deleted just as I was about to publish, and for helping me with this chapter... and every other chapter. So thank you.

Stay safe, I love you all :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

14.8K 186 14
This is a collection of one-shots that could all exist in the world of glee. So nothing from the original show has changed; these are just how I imag...
673 13 19
-BOOK 1- hopeless romantics, Brittany and Santana Lopeirce, embark on the rocky road of their future after departing from McKinley High. They face l...
26.4K 1.1K 200
Continuing on from my first glee oneshot book because it's full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are totally...
Without You Від thekid05

Романтика

4.6K 179 15
Brittany gets a call that changes her life forever. Brittana and a little of Faberry & Samcedes. This was my first long piece that I had ever written...