UnEvLo (Unconditional Everlas...

By NaviSK7

Alicia, an innocent soul with lost past gets admission into St. Louis college, the most famous college of Lon... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Questions-Answers (readers' request)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Author's Note.

Chapter 45

771 39 170
By NaviSK7

Songs :-

One Republic- 'Apologize'
Demi Lovato- 'Lightweight'

IMPORTANT:- Either listen to the songs first or listen to them when they come in the chapter! Listen to the songs mentioned above only then you will be able to feel the real feelings :)

****

Alicia's POV

I stirred in my sleep when a beam of sunlight descended down on my eyes. I furrowed my eyes slightly and buried my face into something soft.

Very soft and warm!

I snuggled up close to the softness and crawled up my hands on something seemed like someone's back?

I clutched the shirt like material before pressing my nose into something felt like a chest. I tightened my grip over the back and scooted closer to the warm body with a soft jolt when I felt ticklish on the small of my back.

I rubbed my cheek softly over the material smelling my most favorite scent. I tightened my arms around the warm, hard yet soft body as the ticklish feeling kept growing.

It feels like fingers drawing circles on my skin.

I moaned slowly and silently as I felt an arm on my back which pressed my body more into the warm chest?

I slightly hit the back, around which my arms were encircled with my small fisted hand as the ticklish feeling started to irritate me.

"Stop..." I slurred in my sleep. "It's disturbing my sleep." I said in a blurred sound before snuggling up again.

The movement of fingers stopped and I felt a hand lying flat on my skin.

It feels so good. The softness, the warmth it feels like heaven. I smiled slightly.

A dimmed snoring sound over my head feels like a soothing music.

My smile soon turned into frown when the fingers again started grazing my skin. I moaned before fluttering my eyes as I struggled to open them.

Literally I froze!

I froze dead in my place, eyes wide.

Zayn.

My heart skipped a beat before picking up its speed matching the speed of light.

Oh my god!

I am in his arms! On the bed! How? He was on the couch?

I tilted my head slightly and tried to look up while his fingers kept moving on the small of my back.

He is sleeping.

Peacefully.

His oh-so-close face with a small pout took my breath away. The long lashes are fanning over his cheeks and the disheveled hair is falling down carelessly over his forehead. I pulled my face out a little to get a better view and that's when he stirred in his sleep.

His frown was inferring as if he didn't like it when I pulled my face away from his chest. His fingers-drawing-circles onslaught stopped as he pulled me closer with both of his hands. His forehead came up resting on my own when he adjusted us to a comfortable position.

I didn't know when my hand left his back and is now resting over his chain. My whole body is on fire, I can feel it but still I feel so cold as every single cell of my skin is having its own famous goosebump.

Our foreheads are connected, our knees are connected and our stomachs are connected.

I couldn't break the lock of my gaze over his sleeping face. He looks so calm, so sweet just like.....

Just like old times....

The Zayn for whom I have fallen so hard!

My hand instinctively clung to his chain as if it would stop me from feeling the pain. I looked down to his lips.

The swollen plumped slightly pink lips!

It's been more than a week since.....

I stopped thinking immediately and closed my eyes not wanting to heighten my cravings. I breathed deeply for a couple of seconds.

Him being lying near me like this is not healthy for my broken heart. It only exaggerates my chest pains.

"Please come back Zayn." I murmured under my breath opening my eyes again.

My eyes again drifted down to his lips. My lips quivered feeling an urge to feel the softness of his lips. "I miss you so much."

I closed my eyes shut!

No!

'I...I need to go away before he wakes up and...and shout at me and hurt me. I...'

I rumbled aimlessly as I tried to move underneath his big hands. I tried to pull myself away without waking him up.

And oh shi-t!

His eyes flickered while his grip tightened over my body. My heart came into my mouth as I dreaded for what is going to happen.

I stopped struggling when he completely opened his eyes which instantly got locked with mine.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sleep like....this...I-" I twaddle sensing the fear before I saw his hand moving up to my cheek.

Both of our heads are on the same pillow as our eyes are looking into each other's. His one hand is still on my back while mine is on the place it belongs.

Over his chain right above his heart!

"I'm sorry." I again spoke.

I don't even know for what I'm saying sorry.

His fingers touched my cheek wiping my tears away. Tears...I didn't know I was crying.

"I hate to see you cry." His soft voice just killed me straight in the heart.

His thumb moved over my eye in order to wipe the collected water over there. "Then stop making me cry...." I spoke up before thinking and soon I regretted it.

"I make you cry?" His touch suddenly felt indifferent.

"Yeah!" He stood up suddenly causing me to shiver in fear. "Yeah! It's me! You know what?" He pursed his lips together. I stood up from the bed immediately.

"I don't only hate seeing you cry! I hate the whole you!" He spatted.

"Stop!" I said while showing him my hand. "Stop right there! I get that!" I looked up into his eyes.

"I get that crystal clear that you hate me. No need to remind me every fucking hour." I said with a pitched voice, he looked at me as if he's hurt?

I don't know what he wants! He is just ..... I don't fucking know what?

"Good Morning to our Superstars!" I heard a voice in speaker. "The quarter final round is going to start sharp at 11:00am. So pull your sleeves on and get ready to show your talent on stage! You need to reach at counter number twelve at 11:00am. There you will be provided with your badge and performance numbers and sequences respectively. Wish you all the best guys!

I gasped suddenly when Zayn scooted closer pinning me to the nearby wall.

"You took my CR post by betraying me, right? You think you will take away everything from me?" He glares. "I challenge you to beat me in this competition miss Redwood! Now I'll show you who is the best!" He shouted while punching the wall.

"I'm not here to compete with you." I said calmly looking into his eyes.

Something is really wrong with him! His eyes say something else as compared to his actions and words! His eyes have the look of hurt while his actions have rage in it.

He is vulnerable yet so subtle.

"I'm here because I love music and singing." I said nonchalantly while watching him carefully.

"Oh! So you are accepting your defeat already huh?" He said with a little evil laugh.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He immediately looked at me while stiffening his posture.

"Your eyes say something else Zayn. What is wrong with you?" I asked mustering up some courage as I placed my hands on his biceps.

"What rubbish?" He yanked my hands away before stepping back. "Nothing is wrong with me! Don't think I'm dumb! I know you are trying to change the subject." He looked away.

I can sense the hesitation in him. I scooted closer as my heart drops in my stomach. He is hiding something? Something is bothering him I can tell! He is a sweet person. He is not like this?

"What are you hiding? What is bothering you? You aren't like this Zayn! You are a sweet person. This I'm-angry look doesn't suit you." I said rather told him as I looked into his eyes which he darted away immediately.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Get the hell out of here! I hate you!" He blurted out randomly.

I grabbed his face in my hands as I tried to make him look into my eyes. "Are you trying to make yourself believe that you hate me? It seems like you tell yourself more than me that you hate me!" My eyes are wet and hands are shaking over his soft cheeks.

"Move away from me!" He shouted pushing me hard that I almost stumbled. "I'm not here to listen to your shit! Nice way to distract me Miss Redwood. You are such a-" His face started becoming red. "Get the hell out of here!" He pointed towards the door. I saw his temple moving in and out which scared me.

-

"You will make my head explode someday Alicia! Just get the hell out of my life! Please! I beg you."

-

His words echoed in my head and my heart cried.

"O-okay. C-calm down. I'm going." I stuttered before I made my way out.

Before I could go away he held my wrist. I stopped without looking back at him.

"Go get freshen up. We need to reach at the counter at 11." He said calmly and nonchalantly.

I looked back at him in disbelieve. Does this man ever make sense?

I didn't speak a word. I know if I would speak he would again get angry and pissed off and would again act weird.

Is this going to be like this forever?

Sighing, I obeyed him and walked into the bathroom.

----

"Your performance is the last one Miss Redwood." The guy at the counter said while attaching the badge on my top near my left shoulder over my chest.

Completing all the formalities I made my way towards the rest room where the other participants were.

"Your performance is the second last Mr. Malik." I hear the guy saying to Zayn.

----

Time passed in the matter of seconds and a few more performances left before Zayn's.

It was all silent here. Even though the noises from the audience side are echoing lightly, but it was quite silent. The competition is being live telecasted on the TV and Kim called me to tell that they were watching it and waiting for our performances.

"Zayn Malik and Alicia Redwood please report at the back stage in 10 minutes." A voice resounded in the rest room. I looked at Zayn who was sitting on the chair with his hands folded in front of him while his elbows were rested on his knees. He's just....so reserved!

I stood up and walked out. The backstage was almost empty as only we two left to perform. I felt Zayn coming behind me.

I was walking when two boys stopped me.

"Hey Alicia!" Both of them chimed together as if they were meeting their best friend after so long.

I backed away a little as I looked at them in shock. I don't know who they are. Do I?

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Oh C'mon! Why are you staring like this? How have you been babe?" One of them hugged me and I immediately jerked him away.

My heart was beating louder than ever and I looked back only to see Zayn staring.

"Sorry? I don't know you." I said.

"Really Babe? Stop that now! See! You got what you wanted. So .....just chill." Another one scooted closer as I pushed him away abruptly.

"What are you talking about? Move aside." I tried to go when he pulled me back.

"Al? We know you are a great actor but please ha! Not now! We missed our friend."

I was in utter shock watching that guy. Like seriously? I didn't have any friends. Not really like them for sure.

Wait what? Great Actor? What the hell is going on?

"Umm...sorry. I think you guys are looking for someone else. I'm not your friend." I smiled.

I think they've mistaken me for someone else.

" Al? Okay, we are done kidding! Tell me how's it going? Enjoying your CR position?" The guy laughed viciously sending the chills down my spine.

My heart thumped in my chest and I looked back at Zayn who seemed angry.

"See! I-I don't know who you are! So please leave me alone." I stuttered.

"Gosh! I don't get it why are you still acting. Is something else still remaining babe?" He asked being confused confusing me more.

"And Ah! We didn't meet after that most dramatic scene but yeah! You really deserve the praise!" He smiled before looking at the other guy.

They stepped backward before bowing in front of me. "You were incredible then, babe. That almost rape scene was awesome!" They laughed.

My face reddened due to fear.

Rape scene?

"What the hell are you talking about?" My every nerve got tightened at their words.

"That act when Rick tried to rape you and that idiot came to save you!" He laughed.

Idiot? He means Zayn?

That was not the scene. My heartbeat raced as my eyes watered at the horrible memory.

"But gosh! He did beat the shit out of our friend Rick! Anyways in short, you acted really well! It really seemed like Rick was raping you! I mean he likes you but that night it was pretty much unnatural!" He smiled.

My throat got tightened blocking the way for the air to pass. The fact that Zayn is standing behind listening all of this killed me.

"Thank god it's over! I hate seeing that Zayn guy near you! I mean yeah you acted as if you were his friend only to get the CR position right? So yeah! You got it! Now stop acting in front of him! We need nothing from him now!" He shrugged.

My whole body got shaken up in shock.

No!

I looked behind only to see Zayn standing with his eyes briefly closed. His hands came up to his face and he held his forehead.

I shake my head as the tears in my eyes fall down mercilessly.

"Please stop creating misunderstandings between me and Zayn. Please?" I begged them.

"It wasn't any act and I'm not your friend! I didn't act anything. Who are you guys?" I shouted at the end as I lost any patience left in me. "Don't you guys feel bad while lying? Why are you doing this? Are you guys friends with Rickard? Did he send you here?" I shouted while crying.

I looked behind as I saw no one standing. My heart dropped in my stomach as I watched Zayn walking away.

No!

I ran after him.

"Zayn!" I shouted while running.

I pulled him and turned him around by his forearm. I grabbed his face while my insides were shaking like hell.

"Zayn? Look at me?" I cried.

"See... This is all wrong okay? I don't even know who they were! Believe me! Please Zayn?" I plead, I panic, my voice is shaking, tears flowing down and he doesn't even look at me.

"This is all Rickard's plan. He is doing all this! I'm not a bad person. I didn't act anything! That day-that day he really did try to rape me. But you saved me." I tried to explain him.

"Nice proof Alicia. I asked you for a proof and you have given me a pretty nice proof." My hands slipped down his face hearing his words.

He again misunderstood me.....he's believing those boys who are strangers! This pain I'm feeling isn't bearable anymore.

"I thought you- you would understand me more than anyone could do! I thought you would never leave my side whatever happens. But you-you believe strangers over me?" My heart got broken into million pieces as I looked down while shaking my head.

"Anything left?" His voice made me look up. "Anything else left to be unleashed? Please tell me right now! The things coming in front of me in intervals are.....hurting!" He said with a hurt voice.

"As they said....you- you really act well!" Zayn laughed dimly making me cry even more. "I-I almost....I really felt bad for you that day." He looks at me. His eyes are soft and shimmering. "I thought you were so innocent and that Rickard was trying to hurt you! But I didn't know that it was a plan." He stepped back while rubbing his hand on the back of his head.

"It wasn't." I said through my tears taking a step forward. "He-He was really trying to hurt me."

"I thought you were the most innocent girl I have ever met but....I was- I was wrong." He took one more step away which caused the whimper to escape my mouth. "All those moments, all those memories were just a big fat lie. You were- you were acting all this time!"

"No!" My voice cracked. "No. Nothing was a lie! Believe me! I beg you please believe me! I don't know how to make you believe Zayn! I don't know because-" I gulped down the bile. "Because this never happened to me! I don't know what's happening! Why is this happening! I'm sorry!" I whimpered while saying randomly whatever my mind could think about.

"You know what?" He almost whispered. "Even if you say now that Zayn, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I've done. I would only say......." He pursed his lips together. "It's too late." He looked at me with hurt eyes.

"It's too late to apologize." He whispered before turning around leaving me in tears.

He didn't lash out at me this time. Now I think it's better when he shouts rather than this silent treatment. Is he going to shout later with more anger than ever?

Is he going to hurt me more than he is already doing?

"Now the second last performance of the quarterfinal round! Zayn Malik! Please come up on the stage." Host announced making me to come back.

I looked at Zayn who was walking slowly towards the stage.

"B-Best of luck Zayn." I said under my breath as I saw him stepping up the stage.

I immediately walked in front of the stage to watch him live even though we participants were ordered to stay at the back stage.

-----

Author's POV

Zayn came up on the stage.

His face was having no sign of happiness and no excitement for the performance. He was just numb. Hurt.

It seemed to him like someone just stabbed him right in the heart. His eyes darted toward the small figure standing near the stage with teary eyes.

Alicia.

~~Harry's Apartment~~

"C'mon Zayn!" Lauren chimed seeing her friend on stage.

They all were very happy for their friend to be telecasted live on the TV.

Kim was also happy. A little upset too for his behavior towards Alicia but overall she was happy seeing her best friend performing in front of the world.

~~Manchester~~

(Music at the background)

Zayn stared at Alicia for a moment which felt like eternity. All their sweet memories were flashing in front of him. Every single moment he shared with her. Every single second he felt her skin. Every single minute they locked their eyes with each other, their cute flirty moments, their emotional hug in the medical room, everything!

Everything was turning Zayn's world upside down. He locked his eyes with her for a few more seconds before looking ahead to the audience.

Alicia was admiring him with so much love. His white loose pants and unbuttoned white shirt over his white vest was flying lightly to the back as the light wind was blowing on the stage. The blue shade of light falling over him as a spot light and his hands gripping the stand of the mike made him look like an angel came up on the earth.

Alicia's heart ached when he flicked his gaze away from her.

Zayn closed his eyes once before singing.

Singing or letting his emotions out?

I'm holdin' on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground.
(He was hurt. Deep in his heart he still believed Alicia but today what happened just shook his insides. He felt himself sinking in the ground on the thought that a girl like Alicia could act a rape scene? Just to make an innocent impression over him?)

And I'm hearin' what you say,
But I just can't make a sound.
("I thought you- you understand me more than anyone could do! I thought you will never leave my side whatever happens. But you-you believe strangers over me?"

Although the words Alicia said had brought a hurricane inside him but he isn't in the state of believing her. His past, his fears, recent happenings were shaking his faith over her.)

You tell me that you need me,
Then you go and cut me down...
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry,
Didn't think I'd turn around
And say...
[Chorus]
That it's too late to apologize.
It's too late...
I said it's too late to apologize.
It's too late, too late, oh, oh.
(He was completely numb and was not ready to even listen to her. The only thing running in his mind was that he was just a game for her. He was thinking that all her soft sayings when she said that it hurts her when she sees him in pain, all was just a game to her. It felt too late for him to even accept her apology if she ever would do apologize.)

I'd take another chance,
Take a fall, take a shot for you, oh, oh.
(He closes his eyes as he, for once, listens to his heart. He knows that he could do anything for her. He knows that deep inside it hurts him a lot seeing her crying.)

I need you like a heart needs a beat,
But it's nothin' new, yeah!
(It's been almost ten days since he has felt her touch like old times. He feels every single day the need to be around her, to be with her. But these days it's nothing new. The cravings have become a daily infliction inside his chest.)

Every single word he is singing is like he is sharing his pain out with the world.

I loved you with a fire red,
Now it's turnin' blue
(What just happened had really shaken his trust over her.)

And you say...
Sorry, like an angel
Heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid...
[Chorus]
It's too late to apologize.
It's too late.
I said it's too late to apologize.
It's too late, whoa!
(He closed his eyes and gripped the mike as hard as he could do to numb the pain. He bent to the side while singing in his own world tilting the mike stand a bit to side without caring about any audience. He suddenly opened his eyes which were definitely shimmering with a little water and looked at Alicia asking her something, something which only he knows what.)

[Interlude](Music in the background)
(~~Harry's Apartment~~

"He prepared for another song! Why did he change his song all of a sudden?" Liam sounded confused as he watched Zayn singing almost a sad song.

"It's not his song!" Kim murmured blankly staring on the TV screen.

"Kim?" Harry, who was standing near Kim called her softly.

No reply.

"Kim?" He shook her.

"Huh?" She said.

"Yeah! He was supposed to sing something else but it is okay! Maybe he just had a change of mind?"

Kim didn't reply for a while and then smiled a little. "Hmm.")

~~Manchester~~

[Chorus]
It's too late to apologize.
It's too late.
I said it's too late to apologize.
It's too late.
(Zayn's eyes were wet as he sang the song while looking at Alicia. He was sad, really sad. May be the emotions he has been holding are all coming out together?)

I said it's too late to apologize, yeah (too late)!
(Clutching the mike tight he bent his knees a little before singing while looking up.)

I'm holdin' on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground.
(He closed his eyes before ending his song on the dim note.)

He stood up straight on his feet before locking his eyes with Alicia who was just standing frozen on her place. Her eyes were never leaving his sight while her hands were clutching her skin tight jean tightly. She knows that that song was for her. She knows that he's hurt. She knows that it's next to impossible for her to make everything right.

Her strength is falling apart more and more with every passing second.

She closed her eyes letting the tears to cascade down her cheeks. A secret sob slipped her mouth as she felt helpless and hopeless.

"Now the last but not the least performance of today. Alicia Redwood! Please come up on the stage." The host announced and that's when Alicia came out of her sorrowful world.

She just realized that judges are already done with commenting on Zayn's performance. She saw Zayn coming down the stage and a shiver ran down her spine seeing his angry look. She got scared so much.

"Alicia Redwood? Please come up on stage!" She heard the voice again which gave life to her feet.

She bypassed Zayn as she moved towards the stage. Her hand lightly touched Zayn's while bypassing him. The softness of the back of his hand killed her as she walked ahead with teary eyes.

~~Harry's apartment~~

"Yay! Zayn nailed it!" Everyone chimed together except Kim.

"Hey! Alicia is on stage!" Niall said in excitement earning glares from others.

"C'mon guys! She is our friend." Lauren pouted as she looked at Liam, Grace and Ellie who were shoving daggers towards Niall.

"Exactly guys!" Harry supported. "It's just a misunderstanding. It's been a month since she's with us. You guys know how sweet she is but still you're acting like this?"

"Why do you support her so-" Ellie spoke up before Harry cut her.

"Because I know she's innocent. Do you guys remember when we left her all alone to go to dorms alone at night? Did she blame any of us for what the hell happened to her in the streets? Did she say even a single bad word against us even though it was completely our fault?" He said almost scolding the three of them.

"And now, you guys are blaming her for that shit which she hasn't even done. I'm in shock that you!" Harry looked at Liam. "You Liam? Seriously? Guys! Grow up!" Harry shouted making everyone shut their mouths completely as they looked down.

"Even after all this....if you guys would go to her and say sorry, she would happily forgive you without even thinking anything else." He said before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"She is crying." Kim murmured almost on the verge of crying while her eyes were glued to the TV screen.

Harry looked where Kim was looking only to see Alicia's tear stained face on the TV.

~~Manchester~~

Alicia's hands were quivering when she held the mike. Her eyes were glued to Zayn who was walking away from the stage with his back towards Alicia.

A tear drop fell down from one of her eyes when she started singing in her melodious yet painful voice.

The slightest words you said
Have all gone to my head
I hear angels sing in your voice
(Every word, every phrase Zayn sang on the stage a few minutes ago were reverberating in her head tearing her every tissue apart. His easily shakable trust over her made her die again and again every now and then. Her eyes were glued to his back while her tears just didn't budge to leave her cheeks.)

When you pull me close
Feelings I've never known
They mean everything
And leave me no choice
(The memories of him being flirty, when he rubbed his cheek with hers, when he kissed her endless, when he consoled her pulling her to his chest when she was crying over the loss of her father and brother, every single feeling he gave her meant everything to her. She is alive and still keeps going with her next to hell life is because of the memories she's been carrying with her in her heart.)

Her hair is flowing back with the wind. Some of which was sticking to her puffed cheeks. Everyone in the hall was quite. Audience and judges, even those who were watching the TV, all were just watching the girl singing in pain. But Zayn.....he didn't even look back at her and was just moving out.

Light on my heart, light on my feet
Light in your eyes I can't even speak
Do you even know how you make me weak
(Her pitch rises a bit when Zayn was just on the edge of leaving the hall, leaving her alone. She is weak right now, too much weak to describe. He has the power to make her weak. Either in a good way or bad way, both! His cherishing touch, his sweet nothings make her weak in a good way. But his anger, hatred and the continuous shouting and distrusting make her feel wreck and way too weak in a bad way. )

Situation is out of her control. There was nothing she could do to make it right. May be there was but she is too naïve to figure it out.

I'm a lightweight
Better be careful what you say
With every word I'm blown away
You're in control of my heart
(She raises her voice as he turned to go completely out of her sight. She is afraid of what he's going to do to her. She is afraid of how much hurting words he's going to lash on her. Her heart is in his control. It would get hurt and broke down into pieces if he would want that. It would be in great elation again only if Zayn would want that.)

*Alicia is a very soft, kind hearted, innocent girl. This much agitation is not the thing for her to handle. Sometimes being too nice is not nice in itself. We should keep ourselves strong, mentally prepared for everything. Life is a big shock and surprise in itself all the times. Anything can happen any moment. There is no preplanned time for happiness and sorrows to come. They could knock on your door any fucking moment leaving you in the heaven or hell respectively.*

I'm a lightweight
Easy to fall, easy to break
With every move my whole world shakes
Keep me from falling apart
(She was begging! Literally begging him to stop this! Her breathing was deep, on the edge of stopping. Her world was slipping away slowly underneath her feet.)

~~Harry's Apartment~~

"Harry it wasn't her song! It wasn't her song, Harry!" Kim said as she shook his forearm.

"Look she's crying! I need to go there. She is alone." Kim sat on the couch clutching her hair with her hands.

"Kim, calm down. Everything is gonna be fine." Harry consoled.

"No! Nothing is fine. Zayn's song was changed. Now Alicia's too! I-I know Zayn. He doesn't break any rule he has set for himself until there is an emergency." Kim stood up and everyone came closer to her.

"Did Zayn hurt her? Is he the reason for her crying?" Kim said blankly.

"I need to go to Manchester. I'm afraid of Zayn hurting her. He doesn't think before doing anything. He is impulsive a complete bag of dirt!" She exasperates.

"Kim, Calm down sweetheart." Ellie came forward to make her sit on the couch.

"Harry?" She came up in front of him. "Please? Would you come with me? Look..." She pointed to the TV. "She's crying. It means something is really wrong. My best friend needs me, please?" She begged.

"Calm down. Okay." Harry said. "We will go. First you need to calm down." He said.

"Book the air tickets now. We are going now!" Kim stated.

"Uh... I'll come too." Liam said.

Harry looked at him for a while and then nodded.

"We'll also go with you." Grace said referring herself, Ellie, Niall and Lauren.

"She's gonna be fine." Ellie hugged Kim. "Zayn is impulsive but not a bad guy." She said.

"He's a dirtbag!" Kim scowled while hugging Ellie tightly.

~~Manchester~~

"Why are you crying baby girl?" One of the judges asked Alicia after she finished her song.

Alicia straightened up her posture and wiped her cheeks while forming a fake smile on her lips. "No, it's nothing! Uh--" She held the mike properly realizing that she wasn't singing alone. She was singing in front of million people.

"I got something in my eye before I came up on stage. And the song I had chosen was sad and I'm too emotional sometimes. All this got mixed together and maybe that's why I look like I have been crying." She blabbered swiftly.

She herself didn't know what she was speaking.

"Awe! Okay! Anyways..." A lady judge started. "Your voice is magical. I could feel the pain when you were singing." She smiled.

-

And in this way everyone acknowledged Alicia's singing. The host told the participants to wait till seven at night for the results.

--

It's 6:50pm.

Alicia was in her room. It was all dark and she didn't even bother to switch on the lights. She was sitting on the bed, to be more precise, she was sitting on the edge squirmed up in a little ball.

Zayn had been a no show after his performance.

Alicia was scared as well as worried.  Her mind was set only on one face.

Zayn.

After awhile, the door of the room swung open.

Alicia was completely into her thoughts. She didn't realize that someone entered into the room.

Her body jolted up suddenly when she heard the sound of glass smashing on the ground. She looked to the side with her shaken up body only to see Zayn.

She immediately stood up and backed away when she saw him. Her heart thumped in her chest really loud when her eyes fell onto the bear bottle in Zayn's hand.

She looked up only to see his dark red eyes and clenched jaw. Zayn was standing in front of her completely drunk.

"Z-Zayn?" She gulped as she stepped back seeing him moving forward.

"You love dramas right?" Zayn slurred.

"You enjoyed that rape drama. Didn't you?" He gritted his teeth as he stepped towards her slowly with so much rage in his eyes.

"Z-Zayn... Zayn are you-are you drunk?" Her voice was almost a whisper mixed with sobs.

"Dramas are boring. Now let me show you what really a rape is!"

---------------

Hiiiii !!! ^_^

How have you all been? :D

Sorry for the wait. But now I'm back! :)

I love every single one of you who support me!

Please comment and vote? It gives me the motivation and hope to keep going BETTER! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.9K 15
"Harry wishes things were different. He never wanted things to change between them. In fact, before any of this even happened, the thought had never...
6K 504 20
[COMPLETED] "How can you even love a person without knowing them?" "It's not just a person, it's Golden....my Golden." louis likes harry. harry lik...
728 81 25
Niall had always been a dreamer, and when he found out about the X-Factor audition, he knew it was his chance to make it big. However, there was one...
88.4K 4.6K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...