Perpetuity

By DC93_15

She was the baby faced beauty who captured the hearts of everyone. She was the loving angel who had a heart o... More

Life
Dream
Stranger
Eyes
New job
Lost bracelet
Pet shop
Double Surprise
Cupcakes
Proximity
Intimacy- Part 1
Intimacy- Part 2
Eschewing + Ring
Jamboree
Grapple
Hard-on
Blue Sea Vs Green Forest
Unruly fondness
Demarcation
Naked Glory
Canoodling
Pillow talk
Under his mercy
Flaming taste
Royals
Lick and Flick
Feelings
Ti amo
Snake Vs Rose
Wings
Secret Sweetheart
Unsolved identity
Candlelight dinner
Surprise
Shattered heart
Disappearance
Bitter truth
Unexpected meeting
Mission of Compadres
Feeling so high
Me & You
Royal wedding
My light
Visit from the past
Bambino's Oma & Opa
Heavenly Realm
Accident
Aaron Theodore
My perpetuity

Fascination

62 4 0
By DC93_15

Zion's POV

I think I will go insane at this rate. I have no idea why I am acting this way. I just spent few fucking hours with her. I don't know...what the fuck is this? I get a weird feeling that I am getting addicted to her sweet lavender smell which drives me crazy. It really makes me want to taste her, touch her and do other stuff. And also her smell of blood, it's intoxicating.

I never planned to touch her soft , milky skin like a madman. But just look what happened. More than her blood, I felt that I have drawn towards her sweet smell already. So I did what was best at that moment. I left her in the bathroom without any word or explanation.

I smelled and sensed how aroused and uncomfortable she was due to the unplanned situation that occurred without a prior consent. That was the main reason why I left my room without any explanation. Even the guards who were guarding my door showed an amused expressions on their faces like I have grown two horns. Yes, I am totally messed up.

Because I have never got any intensified feelings like that towards even the women of my kind I have met so far. So how come I am this much nervous in front of a mere human, a fragile creature? This is not good,not really good. It's true that I am not a cruel person towards human beings. Because I had my fare share of human women time to time just for fun. So far I have worked with many humans in my lifetime. And also as the next in line to the throne, I am very well capable of controlling myself and masking my emotions infront of others. But with this innocent beauty, I am totally a wreck.

It's true that I had few pets in the past whom I accompanied to events or for blood. But they were just only walking blood bags. I had never built any emotional bonds with them or I never even tried to understand them. Yet I cannot resist her innocent beauty and that addictive smell no matter how hard I tried.

I think something similar to a carnal desire is growing inside me. But I never touched any of my past pets inappropriately. So what is this obsession? And another weird thing is, as a royalty, my incapability to read her human thoughts. It's like some invisible force is blocking it. What the heck is this?

Now I am really confused about the pull and this attraction I feel towards her. Not only that, it feels getting stronger in every minute. I think I shouldn't be a softy like this. Because I am not like this usually and I have a reputation to maintain.So there is only one option tonight.

I think the best option is getting laid tonight. I need to keep this little human out of my system. Otherwise how can I keep her in my room even as a pet? because this feeling is really unhealthy and insecure.

So I straighten the trouser which clearly showed the huge bulge that my little friend is extra excited because of certain somebody. After that I marched towards the party which was organised for my birthday by my friends for turning 150 in human years. If I tell you accurately it's a century and a half.

I have a feeling that this time I will be able to distract myself from the dirty thoughts about her by finding a good fuck. So when I reached the hall where the party was having in a full blast, my best friends were having a conversation.

"Zion, where were you man? We were looking for you".
one of my best friends Stuart shouted loud like always and it made whole circle to look on my way.

George, Xavier, Arnold, Stuart, Curran and Jamie; my not so big friendly circle who embarrassed me whenever they had a opportunity. But they were ready to give even their own lives if I have fallen to a deep shit any minute.

"I just went to leave my new pet in the room". I just shrugged like without any care.

"You got a new pet? After all these years, what changed in you to have a pet again?"

Xavier butt in with a smirk on his face.That bastard knows the detailed report of my pet already. I can feel that. That's why he is having such a wicked smile on his face.

"My man, I didn't want any pet in the first place. But Philip wanted to gift me a small human being thinking I am too lonely.. So why not give it a try when I have a living blood bank in my room whenever I want."

They all laughed aloud for my comment. But being the bastard, Xavier raised his left brow in an challenging way like he knows I am hiding something and then looked away.But I couldn't tell anything in return hearing the high pitch voice behind my back.

"Zi.. where were you my Birthday boy? Anyway happy birthday love."

"Awww.. thank you Ella. That means a lot."I just pecked her cheeks while she threw her arms around me. Everyone knew she is my one and only lady friend whom I haven't fuck so far. Truly, that's a record according to my friends. Because to them, I am a man-whore.But who cares? why not have a little fun before getting married?

Some how spending the last few hours with my friends and talking with the arrived guests really worked in forgetting the huge distraction which was occupying in my mind in the whole evening. By 11.30 p.m. half and hour before the mid night, my whole system had busted with alcohol yet here I am sipping another Bacardi without a care in the world.

" Your highness.. why are you alone here? Would you like some company?" A very seductive voice of certain somebody. Oh yeah! I am in dire need of some company right now. Because my dick is twitching so badly right now.

There stood two identical twin girls with blonde hair. So no worries about the face if they are blondes. Actually I have a certain obsession over blondes. So the next instant I am in the dark hallway with the two blonde ladies who clung in to me. I think I don't have any patience till we reach my room as I am in a quick urgency. So I pinned the short haired blonde to the nearest wall and attacked her delicate boobs which were hanging halfway through the low neck line dress. Meanwhile the other blonde was at my feet, tugging my pants down the legs looking for my very excited little buddy. Ohh.. she.. ha..s very prod..uctive l..ips.. because I was in cloud nine as soon as she started sucking my little friend in an un-lady like manner.

"Zion... ahhh.. mmhhh..oohh.. there.. touch me there.." the short haired one is mourning out loud while I am trying to muffle my own voices lost in her delicate boobs.. However I came into my senses within few minutes even though I was enjoying it so eagerly just as them. Because if my father finds out that I had sex in the hallway, specially it's because this is palace, I am in huge trouble. Other fact is, usually I never bring my flings to the palace. But today circumstances had put me in that situation.

So I stopped the sudden urgency of having sex in the hall and dragged the blonde sisters down the hall to my room in upstairs. I think these two are totally perfect for my liking right now even though I don't even know their names yet. See how desperate I am for a release.

Within few seconds I am in front of my room while the two hot chicks clung in to me. As soon as the door closed behind us, one of them pinned me and worked on the buttons of my suit jacket while the other one is totally interested in getting me rid of the pants I am wearing. But that didn't get too far this time.

Hearing a huge gasp inside the room didn't go unnoticed by my super vampire ears. So in an instant my eyes travelled towards the source of the noise I heard. And that instant I totally forgot even my whole existence and the two ladies who attached to me like glue.

I think my vampire heart skipped a double beat seeing the breathtaking sight in front of me; blue eyes widen with fear, plump rosy lips who were opened halfway and the bare legs which were in full display because of the t-shirt she was wearing. She was sitting on the couch near the window while her legs bent on each and the moonlight had traced her beautiful features very well.

Wow!! I think I am totally lost right then. Honestly seeing her blushed, amused face made me turn on not for the ones who clung into me.

Of course no wonder that she looked uncomfortable seeing a sight like this. Because it was not even two but a threesome. That moment, the wheels in my head started to turned back. I realized very well that it's not a good thing to bring any of my flings into this room no matter what when there is another creature who shares my personal space with me.

Above all, I am fascinated by her eyes, her beauty and also her innocence. I think I am doomed and has gone crazy unlike ever. Yes it is all because of this blue eyed beauty..

I think you are officially becoming a pussy Zion Macquoid. Yeah! That's the truth no matter what.

*******************************

So care to share your thoughts with me? Is our handsome prince is good enough for your liking?

Comment, vote and share if you like my story so far.

Thank you!!

💋😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 1 20
πŸ’My Crazy House HelpπŸ’ πŸ’ž(She defiled me)πŸ’ž Meet Bryan a god on his own, his name is on the air and no one in the whole country doesn't know him.. W...
63.8K 1.7K 34
"πΏπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘¦ π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘šπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘ " - 𝑅. 𝑄𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑛 ______________________________ "I can help with that...
72K 5.1K 11
She never knew that his world existed. The supernatural was not something she was enamoured with, unlike most young women her age. In the days of Tw...
120K 5.2K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...