The Nerd and The Bully

By l_michelle11

Ashton Scott, regular bully and quarterback of the football team. Everyone bows down to him. But he has his t... More

CHARACTERS
001. Back To School
002. Meeting Ashton Scott
003. Chloe And Comments
004. Friends?
005. Hangouts and Confusion
006. Project Partners
007. Apology
008. Feelings
009. Before the Meeting
010. First Kiss
011. Baby Girl
012. Alice
013. Sister Fight
014. Hanging w/ Chase
015. Truth Hurts
016. I Love You
017. Shy
018. Trust
019. Football Game
021. Hurt
022. Be Mine...?
023. #grashton
024. Cake Pops
025. Stressed
026. Hideout
028. Creep
028. Meeting the Parents
029. Toxicity
030. First Time
031. All Good
031. Good Day
033. No...
034. The Truth Comes Out
035. Explore w/ Me
036. Our Future
037. Queen Bee Faceoff
038. The Night is Ours
039. Visiting Gwen
040. Hah
041. Celebration
042. Summer
043. Sleepover Gone Wrong
044. Hospital and Regret
045. Walks By The Lake
046. Fixing
047. Party Prepping
048. Day w/ Chlo
049. A Lot of Things
050. Tragedy
051. Senior Year
052. Grumplestilskin
053. Addiction
054. Back Together
055. What I've Been Missing
056. Birthday
057. Missing Mama
058. Christmas
059. Graduation
060. Epilogue

020. Partayy

5.9K 132 18
By l_michelle11

~Gracia's POV~

The Bulldogs (our team) won 24-4. I'm so proud of them. Okay, proud of Ash. He's a wonderful QB. I have to hand it to him.

Serena and I are standing at our school, waiting for the bus to get here so we could congratulate the guys. It's freezing outside but it's worth it.

The bus pulls up and Serena gets my attention. I was too busy drinking my Gatorade. I smile and wait for them to get off.

There was a lot of other people here, waiting for the guys to get here for their victory. I mean, I knew they were gonna win anyway. We're the best team in the state.

The bus arrives and people cheer. Serena drags me to where AJ and Ash are. Ash bends down to huh me and I hug him back. He's still sweaty.

"Ugh, you're still sweaty." I say, chuckling.

He laughs. "Stay right here, I gotta take a quick shower and get dressed." I nod.

Serena and I waited for about 30 minutes for the guys to meet us. I looked up from my phone and Ash, AJ and Chase are walking out.

"Party time, bitches!" Chase yells and I chuckle.

"Is your sister gonna be cool with this?" Ash asks. I shrug.

"I may have lied to her but what she doesn't know won't kill her." I say and he chuckles.

"I'm taking you to mine and then we can go to AJ's after a bit." He tells me and I nod.

He takes my hand and pulls me to his car. I wave to Serena and the guys and they wave back. Ash opens his passenger door open for me and I thank him and step in. While driving, he was holding my hand. I smiled.

"You guys were great today." I told him. "You, we're amazing."

"Because you were there. I told you. You're my lucky charm." He says and I chuckle.

"Like the cereal?" I ask and he laughs.

"Yes. I like marshmallows so that can work." I chuckle.

We drive to his house. It's only 6pm and AJ's party don't start until 8pm. We stay there for a bit. He and I go upstairs in his room.

"Tell me again." He says as we watch my favorite show, 'Bridgerton.'

"You were amazing today. Led our team to a victory." I tell him again and he places a kiss on my head.

"Did you get your pictures from the yearbook?" He asks me.

"Plenty." I reply with a smile.

"Why are we watching this again?" He asks.

"Because it's a good show. I'm sure you'll like it." I told him.

"We're already on the fifth episode and I don't understand it." He states. "The dude would rather die than marry that Daphne girl. Then who else would become duke? People need to think."

I chuckle. I listen to Ash go on and on about it.

"Ash, this is a show." I told him, chuckling.

"But it makes me mad. What type of brother gonna fucking marry off his sister to some ugly ass man? Good thing Simon beat his ass. Someone had to." I laugh at his words.

We came to the cabin scene where Daphne and Simon... you know. I cover my eyes and I hear Ashton laugh from beside me.

"What the fuck?! Why they showing his bare ass?" Ash shouts and I chuckle.

"They getting it in... I see you." He says and I groan. He laughs and kisses my cheek.

For the next 30 minutes, we were watching tv and all Ash did was make comments about it. It was now ready to head to AJ's party.

"I've never been to a party before." I told Ash as he holds my hand.

"They're fun. Just stay away from beer pong." He says and my eyes hold confusion.

"What is that?" I ask.

"Haha, don't worry about it." He tells me and I chuckle.

We arrive to AJ's house and it's packed with cars and people are standing outside with drinks in their hands. Ash and I step out of the car. People were congratulating him for giving us another win.

People were staring at me as if they were surprised to see me. I hear mutters.

"Nerdy Gracie is here?" One boy asks and Ash turns around quickly.

"What did you just call her?" He asks in a threatening tone. The dude looks at Ash with terror in his eyes.

"Yo, I didn't know s-she was with you, man. My bad." The guy stammers.

Ash pulls me to him and bends down to kiss my lips. In front of everyone. I hear gasps from some people. I kiss back obviously but I just wanna push away because he shouldn't be doing this to prove a point. He pulls away from my lips.

"Now you know." Is all Ash says and walks with me inside the house.

We see a more people inside than the people we saw outside. I spot Chase talking to a couple of dudes from the football team so I had gone to him to tell him hi.

He sees me and pulls me into a hug. The three guys didn't say anything but I knew they had wanted to. It's not likely to see a nerd at a football after party.

"Guys, this is my friend. Ease up. She's actually really fun. Not what the gossipers picture her as." Chase says, noticing the looks.

"Nice to meet you." I say.

"How are you? I'm Sam." One guy says, holding out his hand for me to shake. I gladly shake it. He was tall, about Ashton's height with beautiful blue/green eyes.

"I'm Noah." Another guy says and I nod.

"And I'm Nathaniel but people call me Nate." The last guy says. "You're really beautiful. No wonder why Ashton likes you."

"Thank you, Nate." I say and he nods.

"Serena and AJ are over there." Chase points to the kitchen and I nod.

I walk in between the people either dancing or making out. I spot AJ and Serena talking to Ashton.

"Best friend!" Serena shouts when she sees me and throws herself on me into a hug.

"Hi, Rena." I say laughing.

"You want a drink?" Serena asks.

"Umm... sure." I say. She hands me a red party cup and before I take a sip, Ash grabs it from my hands.

"What are you doing?" He asks me. "Do you know what this is?"

"Yeah. Come on. Let me live." I whine and he chuckles and gives it back to me.

I take a sip and wow, it's strong. I've never had a taste of alcohol so it's kinda weird. I take another sip, then another, then another.

~

As you may guess, I'm a bit drunk. I was in the middle of AJ's living room, in my own world. I hear people chanting my name. Not 'Nerdy Gracie.' Just 'Gracie.'

I get down from that table and walk over to Serena who's looking at me with a smile on her face. I take her hand and dance right there.

"Let's dance, Rena!" I shout and she chuckles and nods her head.

I lead her onto the dance floor and dance with her, swaying my body to the rhythm of the music.

I feel hands on my waist and lips on my neck. But it isn't Ashton. I turn around and some strange guy drags me and pulls me and push my lips on his.

I don't kiss back but try to push him away. The guy gets pulled off of me and Ash is looking at him with anger in his eyes.

Ash punches the guy and he falls on the floor due to the heavy impact. Ash gets on top of him and throws punches at his face repeatedly until the guy's face is bloodied and bruised.

Ash gets up and grabs my hand, leading me out of the house. I'm immediately sobered up. His grip is tight on my wrist.

"Ash, you're hurting me. Let go!" I say, trying to get him to let me go.

He pulls me to what seems like an alleyway. He lets me go with a push and my back hits the wall. I cry out in pain.

"What the fuck was that, Gracia?" He sounds angry, but why at me?

"You saw what happened. I didn't do anything." I told him.

"You only pushed him away because you saw me coming." He says. What?

"That's not true, Ash. I pushed him once he put his hands on me." I try telling him.

"Don't lie to me!" He booms, making me flinch under him.

"I'm not lying." I whisper.

"Everybody was right about you. You act like you're so innocent but you're just a slut. Always have been and always will be." He sneers and I gasp.

"Good luck finding your way back home because you're not getting in my car." He says and walks off.

I just stand there, crying. He thinks that too? It started getting cold and I didn't have a jacket. I realized I still had money so I called a cab.

The cab pulled up and I get inside the back seat and handed the driver my money. It was a lady.

"Are you alright, sweetie?" She asks and I just nod.

She drives me to my house and I immediately run inside and upstairs to my room. I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas.

Once I hit the bed, I cry hard. I feel immense pain in my heart. I can't believe he didn't believe me. I pushed the guy off the second he touched me.

I shouldn't have come to this party. Almost every bad thing happens at parties.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Oh no... Ashton and Gracia must've hit a rock. How do you think the next chapter will go? Next update on Thursday. Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
141K 2.9K 27
Nora knew she was out of her depth, knew that the smart thing to do - the 'right' thing to do - would be to ignore his scandalous proposition... Bu...
851K 27.6K 72
Book two for My Baby Boy Changbin and his Boyfriend / Little Felix are recovering from a rough past, with plenty of problems on their shoulders, they...
22K 1K 31
When you're hired to spend the day with a handsome young surgeon, pretending to be his girlfriend to get some old college friends off his back, you n...