IF YOU WERENT HERE- Wilbur X...

بواسطة RUNZWITHME

Y/N is known for dating dream, but after a messy breakup she finds herself couping with Wilber soot... but it... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
36 (im backkkkk)

6

5.7K 105 207
بواسطة RUNZWITHME

Wilburs pov:

I could feel her pain it radiated off of her, the tears burned through my shirt to my back, i could only imagine how red her face was, her head was placed on my shoulder i couldn't see her pain but i could imagine it. I can't imagine the things she went through without anyone knowing. Her sobs just choked and i couldn't do anything to stop it

I started to rub her head trying to comfort her as much as possible.

Then i heard a creak from my door.

"Um hey will?" a girl's voice bounced off the walls taunting me in my ears. I pulled away and saw. Sally.

I forgot today was the day she got back from her retreat.

"Hey, sall. Sorry, forgot you got back today." i laughed and sat back in my chair and i could see y/n confused face, and all i could do was sit there and look stupid.

"Whos this?" sally asked and dropped her bags on the floor in the hallway. She walked in and i could see her defenses up and she was ready to fight. "Babe this is y/n she is another streamer she just needed a place to stay." i technically didn't lie she was another streamer and she did need a place to stay.

"Oh well, im sally. Wilbur's girlfriend." sally replied and smiled widely, that toothy grin knowing that she had Wilbur all to herself

y/n pov:

He did the one thing that he knows i hate. Lying. I smile, "yea will have told me all about you." i covered, i don't know why i covered for him, i just did. He smiled and it looked as though everything was fixed except the trust i had for this boy.

"Oh well we love female energy here!" sally exclaimed as she left to put her stuff away in a different room. I could see Wilbur's eyes on me and i could see his mouth open then close he was trying to find the right words.

I just sat there and played with the strings of my ukulele.

"y/n?" wil tried to get my attention.

"Fuck you." was all i said and left to pack my bags.

I open the guest bedroom door and I start to put all of my items in my bag. I am throwing them in with the most force as possible. "hey. where you going." I hear from behind me. I turn quickly. "oh. my... my. um, boyfriend. wants me to move in." I stand with a T-shirt in my hand. "oh. okay. do you need help?" they say with a smile. "sure. thanks, sally" I say putting my hair behind my ear. 

Niki walks over and helps me pack my bag. we laugh at the corniest things. and her smile glows like a million stars.

stars...

she turns to my face. and I turn to meet her eyes. "um, I'm gonna go." I say standing up with my bag in one hand and my phone in the other. 

where am I going to stay? do I go back to him? I say to my self walking out of the front door of the house. "y/n!" I hear behind me as I walk down the sidewalk to the taxi. I turn to see the tall brunette staring at me from his door. I open the door and get in with no hesitation...

"where you going?" the driver says with his hands on the wheel." go to ******* I'm going home. I'm going home." he turns and starts to drive.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

30K 471 21
Dreamsmp x reader oneshot You will mostly see fluff and just happy love story's that everyone always dreams of
2.8M 56.7K 47
Bad, Sapnap, Dream and George made a decision to live together. All through ups and downs, they stick together even when things take turns for the wo...
1.5K 186 15
An AU where Dream and Georgenotfound are girls. (Dreamnotfound!) When Georgia moves to a new apartment in Florida, she doesn't expect to meet Clara...
746K 17K 15
~DNF~ Dream is a football player. George is a cheerleader. Neither one know each other, but when Dream spies George for the first time on the field...