Perpetuity

By DC93_15

She was the baby faced beauty who captured the hearts of everyone. She was the loving angel who had a heart o... More

Life
Dream
Stranger
Eyes
New job
Lost bracelet
Pet shop
Cupcakes
Proximity
Fascination
Intimacy- Part 1
Intimacy- Part 2
Eschewing + Ring
Jamboree
Grapple
Hard-on
Blue Sea Vs Green Forest
Unruly fondness
Demarcation
Naked Glory
Canoodling
Pillow talk
Under his mercy
Flaming taste
Royals
Lick and Flick
Feelings
Ti amo
Snake Vs Rose
Wings
Secret Sweetheart
Unsolved identity
Candlelight dinner
Surprise
Shattered heart
Disappearance
Bitter truth
Unexpected meeting
Mission of Compadres
Feeling so high
Me & You
Royal wedding
My light
Visit from the past
Bambino's Oma & Opa
Heavenly Realm
Accident
Aaron Theodore
My perpetuity

Double Surprise

59 5 2
By DC93_15

The lady called Careena appeared in front of my cage within ten minutes. And also she was holding a medium sized leather bag on her left hand. When she stood in front of the cage I was kept, the grumpy vampire who saved me earlier, took me out of the cage even without sparing a glance at me.

"Wow! Andre.. this time you are a lucky bastard ahh.. you got another pretty thing to put in your collection today.." vampire woman said while walking around me to have a better look at me.

" Of course I am.. I can have a very good income today unlike the last few days".

Oh.. it seems that this is their usual business to capture the innocent humans and get a large some for that. But I couldn't think anymore any longer as this woman started dragging me down the hall passing all the helpless human girls and boys who were tortured in the various sections in the hall I was in. For the time being, I am lucky as I didn't get any serious damage than the small wound on my head few days ago when they dragged me to this hell hole for the first time.

"Hurry your steps little girl.. I don't have whole day to play with you".

I really wonder whether they really think about their own kind at this rate.. Because look at them.. they are like robotic killing machines who is ready to pound at anyone.. no love, affection, kindness or anything. It's just dull emotionless pale faces. So I hurried my foot steps to go behind her as I didn't want to provoke her and make my conditions more complicate. She guided me to a small room where I could see a huge mirror and an old dressing table in front of it. And also I could see few make up boxes and combs, hair bands and few more colorful bottles of various kinds. On the right side of the room beside the dressing table, I could see few sparkling dresses which were hung on a silver clothing line. Under the clothing line, there were few boxes could be seen.. May be they might be shoes.. but I have no idea.

However as soon as we entered the room, she ordered me to strip the half torn clothes I was wearing. Meanwhile, she opened the bag she was having and took out a red knee length dress with spaghetti straps. I honestly wanted to tell her that I didn't want to wear that sexy dress. Because I knew if I wear that dress, half of my breasts will spill out of it. But currently my blouse is torn into pieces. So I decided to wear it somehow without any objection as wearing that one is better than having or walking on nothing. As soon as I wore the dress, she threw a pair of black heels with straps at me. And then she started putting a light make up on my face.

However she really didn't give me any second to buckle up the heels she threw at my way. because as soon as she finished the make up, she stood and dragged me down the hall to somewhere only god knows I guess. She dragged me down the hall and pushed me into a huge grand looking hall with bright lights.

Actually I realised that I am not the only one whom they have captured seeing the beautiful.. no that word doesn't suit.. Gorgeous human girls there. There were four blondes and four red haired ones standing in a corner of the wall. Comparing to their beauty, I just felt like an average girl. But it doesn't matter to me. Because my sole mind was focused on the things that's going to happen to me after selling me.

But to my astonishment, when I look at these girls, they don't seem unhappy or sad like me. May be my guess might be wrong. But it doesn't matter to me as it is not my business. At the moment I really worry about where I am going to end up.

After felt like an eternity, the vampire women who were really worried about our frocks and make ups than about our wellbeing like they really cared, guided us to the huge stage which was decorated beautifully.

According to my opinion whole population of vampire nobles or many of them were there wearing very expensive clothes. Is this look like a fashion show or something? For them I guess so.

And after that here goes the biding like we are just objects without any sense or feeling. May be they may see as dogs or cats I guess.. may be cute ones as the way they are looking at us.

"I want the blonde girl who is wearing the green dress".

Somebody shouted from the back.

" I am interested in the red haired girl who is wearing black".

Another one shouted from somewhere else.

But nobody wanted a black haired girl so far.. I felt that so far I am keeping a low profile.. hmmmm that's good Sofi.. Keep it up.. but my own thoughts were interrupted by the sudden silence around me. What happened to the people who were shouting without a care in the world for the highest bid?

I didn't have to argue in my mind for the sudden change in the atmosphere for a long time as the main reason for that silence really graced his presence to the stage I guess. The slow steps came closer little by little and stopped in front of my feet.. I was really scared of this unusual circumstance I had to face at that moment. Honestly I was very scared to raise my head. So I remained in the same posture without moving any muscle. I think I can hear my own heart beat which is going on like a train. Even the other vampires might hear it now.. Oh no!

Will this be my end? Will I die by a panic attack instead of a vampire attack?

But the tension which was escalating within me died to some extent hearing a very masculine, authoritative yet a soft voice.

"Look up young lady.. I would like to see your pretty face.."

So I slowly raised my head with a mild panic without having any idea about the situation that I was going to face. There stood one of the most handsome vampires I have seen so far.. It is true that they are good looking than normal human beings but ones like these ones are unique I guess. Blonde hair, blue eyes like mine, a small subtle formed on that handsome face and the height.. May be 6 feet I guess..

Seeing this handsome vampire reminded me a one particular green eyed monster. I think he was the most handsome vampire I have seen so far.

" She is going home with me.. I think I can give quite a surprise to somebody today".

" Of course your highness.. how can we say no to a royal prince in anyway.. and I am totally satisfy with the price you are going to pay.."

What did I hear? a prince? Your highness... I think my mind is going crazy.. what am I suppose to do with a vampire prince? I have no idea. And the faces of the other girls were priceless at that moment. They look like that they are going to murder somebody or may be me? Is this kind of a big deal to them? I have no idea.

But why? Why me? Sofia.. where is your low profile girl?

Within few minutes the whole procedure was completed. Because after paying only god knows how much, he guided me out of the hall and then the building without any further explanation or talk.. At least a girl should know where she is going right? Even a prince should be more descriptive than this. Yet I didn't get anything from this so called handsome prince. But my train of thoughts halted hearing his voice.

" What's your name sweetheart? Don't worry I am not going to bite you.."

"Huh.. I... my.. umm.. Sofia.. Sofia Charmaine.." Oh god when did I start stammering this much? I think it intensified since the first moment I saw that particular green eyed monster.

What are you thinking Sofi? You are in this situation first place because of him, right?

"Is that so darling? I am going to gift you to one of my precious relatives.. He will take care of you as his precious pet.. But I wonder whether he'll like your hair.."

I think he whispered the last part.. But see the way these ones are acting like they are the superiors to us. But somehow this one had good manners unlike somebody. But what did he say? Do I look like a dog or something as these ones are always reminding our existence using the word Pet.

And above all though this one seems nice and not care about my race and the blood, how about the one whom I am given to? Will he drink my blood? Will he hurt me like the ones in the pet shop? or even worse... I think I am my hands sweating so badly even in this cold weather.

He led me to a very fancy blue car which was awaiting at the entrance. Then only I saw a small smile tucked at the corner of his face.. or may be I am hallucinating this too. Anyhow, the ride from the pet shop to the particular place this handsome prince going to drop me was very silent. But it was really a comfortable silence as I also wanted to collect my thoughts for at least few more seconds.

Finally after 30 minutes, we stopped in front of a huge mansion or is this a palace? Right.. I forgot this one is a prince. There were vampire guards who wore red and black clothes everywhere.. Hmmm interesting... What's thus place actually?

We entered through the huge gate and there comes the view of one of the most beautiful mansion I have seen so far.. Normally we have an imagination that vampires live in old, dark castles where cobwebs are scattered.. But that is a total bullshit it seems.

when we exited the car, he clipped the handcuffs tighter on my two wrists and slowly guided me to the very huge mansion which held a party look. And also I could see the surprise faces of the vampire girls, boys, men and women seeing a human girl walking without any bracelet.. because did you all forget that they can smell my blood without it.... I am totally scared, understanding the scary attitudes under those beautiful faces. Yet I followed Mr. handsome prince keeping my head down. No eye contact with them make everything easier.

"Hi man.. look what I brought you as the birthday gift.."

I really didn't want to look up to see the monster that I am going to face and may be the one who is going to own up me for a quite period of time till I run away by hook or crook.

" Of fucking shit! How the hell you found her Philip? I was looking for her everywhere."

I think I have heard that voice somewhere else... yes.. I am 90% sure.. Don't tell me what I am thinking right now is correct.. no.. no... how is that possible? How about having a small peek and see first if my mind is playing tricks on me?

So I slowly raised my face to look at the source of that particular familiar voice. See who is standing with all the glory.. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome non other than the green eyed sexy creature..

God he is so beautiful, isn't he? Ouch.. my poor hurt.

He looks very delicious than the last time I saw and looks more handsome. A small smirk is already on that handsome, sexy face... No, no I am not going to fall for that charm or panty dropping smile. Because if I tell you honestly it is a huge hallucination. wake up.. Sofi..

Then he slowly reached to where I was standing with Prince Philip. Suddenly, he dragged me towards his chest by circling his left arm around me by bringing our bodies together. It happened within a blink of my eye. Yes I had forgotten that he was fast.. really really fast.. He should be 6.9 feet or something because my 4.9 feet looks very smaller compared to this well built sexy vampire.

And then he is observing me from head to toe like I am a piece of meat. Of course I am a piece of meat.. How can I forget it? May be he is calculating to find the place where he is going to get more blood from my body. But I am not sure what it's.

However, staying close to his body made an unusual tingling sensation throughout my body.. it is like I am exposed to the fire or something more. But still I cannot understand that feeling.. What is this weird sensation that I feel whenever he get closer?

And then he suddenly leaned towards me, very very slowly while looking at my eyes directly. I think these beautiful green eyes have captivated me so intensely. To tell the truth, I couldn't look anywhere no matter how hard I tried.. and then the noises and the voices of the busy background faded away eventually.. What is this? what is happening to me? Above all what's he trying to do?

At that moment he slowly leaned towards me like he is going to kiss me.. yes... Then he slowly dragged his sinful lips on my face like he is testing the waters. Avoiding my lips and cheeks, he went down and stopped those torturous lips on my neck for few seconds. Then he placed his hot burning lips is on my earlobe and whispered a sentence that changed my life forever.

" Sweetheart, you are stuck with me today onward.."

Then the next instant, he is gone.. Oh God! I think I will have a major hurt attack at this rate. Because this is seriously a double surprise I've never expected. However it doesn't mean I am relieved even slightly. Because I know what a major player he his. If he thinks that I will fall into his silly charms then he has another thing coming. Yes! That's the wrath of Sofia Charmeine.

---------------------------------------------------

So, what are you all thinking about these two love birds? Do you like them? Please vote and comment.. I don't won't to see any silent readers...

Thank you!!

Have a nice day.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 5.1K 11
She never knew that his world existed. The supernatural was not something she was enamoured with, unlike most young women her age. In the days of Tw...
124K 6.1K 101
When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with her back to him, eliciting wild desires...
61.9K 1.7K 34
"πΏπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘¦ π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘šπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘ " - 𝑅. 𝑄𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑛 ______________________________ "I can help with that...
294K 11.3K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...