The Three Survivors (The Twin...

By GamzetteMakara8

The Sequel of the twin of a Potter. James and Lily has twins. Dear Elizabeth Rose Potter is back will she be... More

A/N
The Halloween I wished never happened
farewell for now
Dudley's birthday
The letters and meeting Hagrid
Meeting with Hagrid and the twins
A/n
The train ride and being late
First Day back at Hogwarts and checking on the twins.
Harry's and (y/n) first flying lessons.
The twins learning about quidditch
Troll in the school
first game of quidditch for this year.
Finding the mirror of Erised.
Finding out who Nicolas Flamel is and meeting Norbert
Detention in the black forest.
The day with malfoy and the plan
Under the trap door.
The fight between the Potters and the mystery person
The End of first year feast
The goodbyes for now.
Dobby the house elf
breaking out of the Dursley's house.
Seeing Lucius and meeting up with the twins.
The flying car ride to school
Harry and Ron gets in trouble.
Ron's Howlers
Lockhart's lesson
Talking with my Uncle and my Niece's question
A/N
Draco the new seeker.
Aunt Lizzie's pass part 1
The chamber of secrets have been open.
Slytherin vs Gryffindor quidditch match
Info on the chamber
Dueling Club
A/N
training with Aunt Lizzie
Aunt Lizzie's Back story
another person petrified.
The trio doing something stupid.
Aunt Lizzie past part 2
First Christmas With Aunt Lizzie Part 1
First Christmas with Aunt Lizzie part 2
A/n
Things get more interesting.
two important people get petrified.
Hagrid's HUt and visiting an old friend.
Visiting the chamber
They finally arrive
The end of year two part 1
End of year 2 part 2
The court visits
The night Harry blew up our Aunt Marge
Sirius Black escaped.
The train ride
Old friends meet again
Hagrid's Lessons
A/n
Remus' Lesson
Aunt Lizzie's past part 3
Sirius tries to break in.
Hogsmeade
Severus takes over Remus' Class.
The match that went bad.
the marauders map
How it all went down
The patronus lessons
Catching Harry with the map
The day they meet Sirius Black
We save Sirius
The end of year 3
The world Quidditch match
The rules for the tournament.
A/n
Fred and George do something stupid.
Moody's first lesson
The night I won't forget.
The interview with rita skeeter.
Finding out the first task
Figuring out a plan for the first task
The first task
Dress shopping
The outfit for the Yule ball.
The day Viktor ask Hermione to the Yule Ball.
The Yule Ball
Talk about the next task.
The second task
Plan for the third task
The third task.
The fight with Voldemort.
The End of 4th year.
Harry got into trouble
The order meeting
The history behind the map and Harry's trial
Welcome miss Umbridge

Christmas at Hogwarts.

488 11 7
By GamzetteMakara8

-Lizzie's POV-

It is Monday, December 23rd, 1991. I was cleaning up my classroom from my last class which was a mix of some Gryffindors and some Hufflepuffs. The class was just about to end. 

Lizzie: Don't forget to take some pictures with your camera so when you guys come back we can add them to our photo albums. 

class: yes Professor P. 

I smiled at them. I then passed out little goody backs for them. They all thanked me. I then let them leave so they can make sure they were all packed. I went to my desk and began to make sure my desk was clean. I then sat behind my desk and began to grade some papers. Some of the students came over to my desk to leave little gifts for me. They didn't have to, but they wanted to I guess. When the last student left I heard a knock at my classroom door. I looked up and there was young Nevil Longbottom.

Lizzie: You can come in Mr. Longbottom. 

He walked in and was blushing a bit. I smiled up to him when he got in front of my desk. 

Neville: well ummm I wanted to thank you for helping me through this semester Professor. 

Lizzie: It is my pleasure dear. Are you ready to see your grandmother tomorrow?

Neville: I am ma'm. Oh I also asked my grandma to get me this. 

He pulled out a little bag of chocolate from behind his back. He set it on my desk and looked down. 

Lizzie: Oh Neville you didn't have to get me anything you know. 

Neville: I know, but you have been so kind to me Professor. Even my grandmother thinks so. 

I smiled and got up. I went over to him and gave him a hug. 

Lizzie: well thank you Neville. Now you go make sure you have everything you need okay dear. I will see you after Christmas break. 

He nods his head.. I let him go and he left my classroom. I smiled and went back to grading the rest of the student's work sheets. I just got done when I heard someone knocked on my door. I looked at the door and there was Severus. He walked into the classroom and closed the door behind him. He then walked over to me. I smiled up at him and placed the graded papers into piles for each class. 

Severus: so did you get gifts for the twins or no?

Lizzie: I did. I will give them to the twins when it is Christmas. 

Severus nods his head. He sat at one of the students desk. 

Severus: what will happen to the invisible cloak that you have?

Lizzie: well it was mostly for both James and I, but I think Harry and (y/n) might have a better use for it

Severus: Harry looks just like his father while (y/n) looks like Lily. 

Lizzie: I know, but please at least try to be nice to them. Even if you had a grudge on James.

Severus nods his head and got up. He walks up behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck. 

Lizzie: I missed both you and Lucius. 

Severus: we missed you as well, but we will be together one of these years. 

I nodded my head and there was a knock at the classroom door. Severus let go of me. I let out a sigh missing him holding me. Severus stood to my right. I looked to the door and told the person who knocked to come in. The door opened and in walked Hermione and (y/n). 

Hermione: good evening Professors. 

(y/n): Hi aunt Lizzie.

Severus: Aunt Lizzie?

Lizzie: I am her and Harry's aunt. The only time they are not allowed to call me that is when we are in front of other students and staff, but I will let it side since you already know they are my family. 

Severus nods his head then walked to my classroom door. I told him I will see him later. I then looked to the two girls that were in my classroom. 

Lizzie: what's up?

(y/n): are you staying at Hogwarts as well Aunt Lizzie?

Lizzie: I will be. Are you two staying?

Hermione: No I will be going back home. 

I nodded my head. I got up and went to my classroom door. Both girls followed me. When we got into the hallway the asked me something.

Hermione: are you and Professor SNape a couple Professor?

I looked to her when I shut the door. I sighed and shook my head. 

Lizzie: no we are not. It is kinda difficult to say, but as of right now we aren't. We used to be great friends back in our Hogwarts years.  Why do you ask?

(y/n): see always see you two together. If not I always see the looks he sends to you when you walk pass him. 

I nodded my head and all three of us began to head to the great hall. 

Hermione: what is with the two snakes that hang around you Professor?

Lizzie: oh those two are my how do i say this pets/ children. I had Salazar when I went to Hogwarts. It is weird that he has lasted this long, but oh well. As for the other one that is his mate Luna. They usually stay in my bedroom or I take them to the black forest to go hunt or something. 

They both nodded their heads. I pat both girls on their heads and walked to the Professor's table. I sat next to Aunt Minerva. 

McGonagall: so what is your plan for Christmas dear?

Lizzie: oh I am staying here. Did you wrap up the cloak Uncle Albus?

Dumbldor: yes dear I did. who will it be going to. 

LIzzie: I say Harry. I can see him getting great use out of it. 

Uncle Albus nods his head and we went back to eating. 

-time skip to Christmas eve. (y/n) POV-

I was sitting at the Gryffindor table with both Ron and Harry watching them play wizard chess. Hermione came over when Ron's knight broke Harry's piece at E5.

Hermione: that is simply barbaric. 

Ron: that is wizard chest. I see you packed.

Hermione: see you haven't.

Ron: change of plans my parents are going to Romania to visit my brother Charlie he is studding dragons there. 

Hermione: good you can help Harry and (y/n) then they will be going to library to look up about Nicolas Flamel. 

Ron: we looked a hundred times.

(y/n): not in the restricted sections. Merry Christmas Hermione. 

Hermione: Happy Christmas. 

She then left with her trunk. Ron said something about a bad influence then groaned. I looked to where he was looking at and I saw Draco walking over to us. When Draco got to us I was about to same something until. 

Harry: what do you want Malfoy.

Draco: nothing from you. I need to talk to your sister. 

Ron: like hell you...

(y/n): Ron shut it. 

I got up and followed Draco out to the hallway. When we got there he reached into his pocket and handed me a small box. I looked at it then looked back up to him. 

(y/n): a gift? but Draco I didn't get you anything.

Draco: it is fine. Anyways I will be seeing you after Christmas right?

I smiled and nodded my head. I placed the box in my dress pocket. I hugged Draco. I saw him blush, but thought that it might of been something else. We said our goodbyes. I went back to Harry and Ron, but both of them didn't seem happy. 

Ron: what is your relationship between you and Malfoy (y/n).

(y/n): we are just friends why? can't I have friends?

Harry: I am okay with (f/n), but Malfoy you know that he has been mean to us since the first day.

(y/n): you guys just haven't met the real him.

Ron: the real him? ha the only real him is a stuck up prick who thinks he is better then others. His whole family is like that. 

Harry: I don't trust him (y/n).

(y/n): you don't really trust the whole house of Slytherin. 

Harry: well I trust you.

(y/n); yeah cause I am your sister. Now if you excuse me I am going to hang with (f/n).

I got up and went to the Slytherin commonroom I knew they would be there. I walked in and saw them sitting on one of the couches. I snuck up behind them and tackled them into a hug. The let out a scream, but when they saw it was me they laughed. 

(f/n): oh (y/n) it's just you. Don't scare me like that. 

I laughed and got comfortable on them. They let out a sigh and got comfortable as well. 

(f/n): so did you tell your brother about your friendship with his rival?

(y/n): oh he found out. Let me tell you not happy at all. 

(f/n) laughed and we both yawned. We then decided to take a nap on the couch. I know for sure they have a huge crush on Blaise. I say both of them would make a cute couple.  I then fell asleep on them. 

-Christmas day still (y/n)POV-

I got woken up to shaking. I looked over to the person and saw (f/n). 

(y/n): what?

(f/n): bitch wake up it's Christmas. 

I instantly sat up. I got off my bed and got dressed in the bathroom. I then grabbed (f/n)'s hand and dragged them downstairs. There was so many gifts. 

(y/n): I got presents?

(f/n): yeah come on lets open them. 

We both ran down and started to open up or gifts. From my aunt I got a necklace that used to belong to my mother. I also got a sweater from Mrs. Weasley as well with my first initial. Bet Harry got that as well. I saw the little gift Draco gave me. I picked it up and began to open it. Inside was a necklace with the Slytherin crest on it. I blushed a bit and placed it on. 

(f/n): oh from Malfoy I bet. 

(Y/n): yeah so what about it. 

(f/n): you have a crush on him. 

(y/n): so you have a crush on his friend Blaise. 

(f/n): oh hush. I bet you he has a crush on you.

(y/n): yeah right.

(f/n): I bet by maybe next year or something you and him will be together. 

I instantly blushed. I grabbed one of the pillows off the couch close to me and hit them with it. They started to laugh and we had a giant pillow fight. We then went to put our gifts away in our own rooms. We then walked to the great hall. We then sat at the Gryffindor table. I smiled at Ron and saw him blush. Weird, but okay. I then filled up my plate with food. 

Harry: I am going to the library tonight want to come (y/n)?

(y/n): how?

Harry: got something that belonged to dad it's an invisibility cloak. 

I thought for a second and nodded my head. For the rest of the day all four of us hung around to talk and hang out. Ron was acting a bit weird, but oh well. Maybe he ate something weird. Oh well. Hope Harry and I don't get caught tonight when we go look for more info on Nicolas Flamel.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.5K 46
What if James Potter had a sister, who had been fighting for her nephew and her beloved fiancΓ© since the night her brother was stolen from her? This...
286 4 2
When Harry goes wrong and when the only ones realize it are none other than Severus Snape and Draco Malfoy. How is it going to happen? Especially sin...
670 2 18
What if Severus got a second chance with Lily Potter? But that's impossible, right? You hope not.
248 4 40
[𝗔 π—šπ—œπ—₯π—Ÿ π—‘π—”π— π—˜ π—›π—˜π—₯π— π—œπ—’π—‘π—˜ π—šπ—₯π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯ π—¦π—˜π—€π—¨π—˜π—Ÿ] The children of Hermione Granger and Severus Snape were sent off to Hogwarts. He...