The Three Survivors (The Twin...

By GamzetteMakara8

The Sequel of the twin of a Potter. James and Lily has twins. Dear Elizabeth Rose Potter is back will she be... More

A/N
The Halloween I wished never happened
farewell for now
Dudley's birthday
The letters and meeting Hagrid
Meeting with Hagrid and the twins
A/n
The train ride and being late
First Day back at Hogwarts and checking on the twins.
The twins learning about quidditch
Troll in the school
first game of quidditch for this year.
Christmas at Hogwarts.
Finding the mirror of Erised.
Finding out who Nicolas Flamel is and meeting Norbert
Detention in the black forest.
The day with malfoy and the plan
Under the trap door.
The fight between the Potters and the mystery person
The End of first year feast
The goodbyes for now.
Dobby the house elf
breaking out of the Dursley's house.
Seeing Lucius and meeting up with the twins.
The flying car ride to school
Harry and Ron gets in trouble.
Ron's Howlers
Lockhart's lesson
Talking with my Uncle and my Niece's question
A/N
Draco the new seeker.
Aunt Lizzie's pass part 1
The chamber of secrets have been open.
Slytherin vs Gryffindor quidditch match
Info on the chamber
Dueling Club
A/N
training with Aunt Lizzie
Aunt Lizzie's Back story
another person petrified.
The trio doing something stupid.
Aunt Lizzie past part 2
First Christmas With Aunt Lizzie Part 1
First Christmas with Aunt Lizzie part 2
A/n
Things get more interesting.
two important people get petrified.
Hagrid's HUt and visiting an old friend.
Visiting the chamber
They finally arrive
The end of year two part 1
End of year 2 part 2
The court visits
The night Harry blew up our Aunt Marge
Sirius Black escaped.
The train ride
Old friends meet again
Hagrid's Lessons
A/n
Remus' Lesson
Aunt Lizzie's past part 3
Sirius tries to break in.
Hogsmeade
Severus takes over Remus' Class.
The match that went bad.
the marauders map
How it all went down
The patronus lessons
Catching Harry with the map
The day they meet Sirius Black
We save Sirius
The end of year 3
The world Quidditch match
The rules for the tournament.
A/n
Fred and George do something stupid.
Moody's first lesson
The night I won't forget.
The interview with rita skeeter.
Finding out the first task
Figuring out a plan for the first task
The first task
Dress shopping
The outfit for the Yule ball.
The day Viktor ask Hermione to the Yule Ball.
The Yule Ball
Talk about the next task.
The second task
Plan for the third task
The third task.
The fight with Voldemort.
The End of 4th year.
Harry got into trouble
The order meeting
The history behind the map and Harry's trial
Welcome miss Umbridge

Harry's and (y/n) first flying lessons.

714 13 4
By GamzetteMakara8

-(y/n) POV-

Today I know is Harry's and my first flying lessons. I looked around the room I was in. My room mates were asleep still. I got up and went to get ready for the day.  I took a nice shower. I blew dry my hair after I was done with my shower and got into my school uniform. I place on my socks and shoes. I grabbed my school bag with the books that I need for today. I headed down to the common room. When I got there I see Malfoy sitting on one of the couch. I walked over to him and saw he was reading a book.

(y/n): wow the great Malfoy reading and with no followers around.

He turns to look at me then rolled his eyes. He closed his book after placing a book mark in it. 

Draco: what can a boy not read?

(y/n): you can. Anyways what book are you reading?

Malfoy looked at the book then back at me.

Draco: some book my mother gave me saying my dad used to read this with the two loves of his lives when he went to Hogwarts.

I nodded my head and sat on the couch next to him. He opened the book back up again. I read over his shoulder. So it's about mystical creatures. I looked at Malfoy  and saw he was looking at me.

(y/n): what can't I read with you for a bit until breakfast starts?

Draco: don't you and your brother hate me?

(y/n): just Harry. Plus I haven't talked to him cause he might be upset I got sorted into Slytherin.

Malfoy nods his head then we went back to reading the book.When we got to the chapter about centars it was time for breakfast. Malfoy placed the book in his bag and we both got up. We then began to head to the great hall. 

(y/n): so wait you mean to tell me that a horntail is the meanest dragon of this world?

Draco: what I read in a book in the library of my house. 

(y/n): ah I see. So the great Malfoy can actually be nice.

Draco: yes I can, but your brother does get on my nerves. 

I nodded my head. When we got to the great hall I saw Ron, Hermione, and Harry at the Gryffindor table. Ron said something to Harry and he looked over at Malfoy and I. He gave me a weird look then went back to talking to them. I just shrugged my shoulders and went to the Slytherin table. Malfoy sat next to me and we just talked about the book and what we thought of it so far. When we were done with breakfast we began to walk to our first lessons. 

-time skip-

It is now time for flying lessons. I was walking out of magical history when Hermione ran up to me.

Hermione: when did you and Malfoy become friends?

(y/n): he isn't that bad when you get to know him.

Hermione: but he was mean to you and Harry during the first day. So what changed?

(y/n): this morning. We were reading a book together.

Hermione: Malfoy reads?

(y/n): I was shocked as well, but the book his mom gave him. It belonged to his dad when he went to Hogwarts.

Hermione nods her head. When we got to the field where the lesson was going to be at I saw almost everyone from our class there already. Harry and Ron were in the group of Gryffindors. I sighed and waved to Ron when he looked over to Hermione and I. He waved back. He then went back to talking to Harry. I gave Hermione a hug and then went to the group of Slytherins. We then all got into two lines. I was next to Malfoy and a girl who looks like who has a crush on Malfoy. Madame Hooch walked over.

Hooch: good afternoon class.

everyone: good afternoon Madame Hooch.

Madame Hooch walks to the other end of the line. She then turned so she would look at us.

Hooch: welcome to your first flying lesson. Well what are you waiting for everyone step on the left side of your broom stick.

we all did that and waited for our next step.

Hooch: place your right hand over the broom and say up.

I placed my right hand over the broom and said up. The broom came right up to my hand. I smiled and watch everyone else. Harry got it on his first time. Malfoy did as well. Hermione was having a hard time with her's and Ron well he got hit in the face with his. I couldn't help but laugh with Harry.

Ron: shut it you two.

Hooch: once you got hold of your broom I want you to mount it. Grip it tight don't want you to slide of the other end. When I blow my whistle I want you to kick off the ground hard. Keep your broom steady hover for a moment lean forward slightly then touch back down. On my whistle three two.

She blew her whistle. I then saw a Gryffindor begin to float up in the air. I was worried for him. I then heard Madame Hooch call him Mr. Longbottom. He then flew off. Oh no something is up with his broom. Everyone was watching him. He then fell from his broom and his robe got caught on a statue, but then fell. All the Gryffindors ran to him with Madame Hooch. Plus the Slytherins to see what is going on.  Madame Hooch got to him first and said he got a broken wrist. They both got up and began to walk to the Hospital wing. 

Hooch: I want everyone to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr Longbottom to the hospital wing. If I see a broom in the air the one riding it will find them selves out of Hogwarts before they could say quidditch. 

I looked over to Malfoy and saw him pick up something. I walked over to him and saw it was a clear ball. 

Draco: if fat lab had given this a squeeze maybe he would of remembered to fall on his fat ass.

Harry: give it here Malfoy.

Draco: No I think I will leave somewhere were Longbottom would fine. 

He flew pass us and up into the air. 

Draco: HOW ABOUT THE ROOF

Harry began to hop on his broom when Hermione got in front of him.

Hermione: Harry no one you heard what Madame Hocch said and besides you don't even know how to fly.

Harry flew right pass her. I sighed and hopped on mine.

Hermione: not you too (y/n)

(y/n): sorry mione I have to help my brother. 

I flew off after them. I flew at Draco,but he threw the ball thing and I went after it. I caught it, but Draco was coming after me. 

(y/n): Harry go long!!!!

I then threw it at Harry, but  I guess I threw it to hard. I then landed when I saw Harry catch it. I gave Malfoy a stern look when he looked at me. I thought I saw him look sorry, but I just shrugged it off and ran to Harry well try to cause all the Gryffindors were around him I then I heard Professor McGonagall 

McGonagall: Mr. and Miss. Potter

Both Harry and I looked over to where she was. We both saw Professor McGonagall and Aunt Lizzie. All the Gryffindors stopped cheering. 

Lizzie: Follow us please. 

Both Harry and I go after them. The Slytherins began to laugh a bit. I was a bit nerves. I even can tell Harry was as well. We then got to a classroom. Professor McGonagall went in.

McGonagall: Professor Quirll excuse me can I see Wood and Flint please.

Quirll: y...yes

I looked over to Aunt Lizzie worried. She gave me a smile then looked at the door. 

Professor McGonagall with two males. 

McGonagall: Wood I have found you a seeker. Plus a Seeker and Chaser for you Flint. 

I saw the Flint guy smirk then looked at the wood. Professor McGonagall left telling them they will have to teach us quidditch. 

Flint: so how are we going to do this we both need the trunk Wood. 

Wood: I can.

Flint: Like hell you will go first.

Lizzie: why don't you both teach them. Really you two save the fighting to the games. 

Both Wood and Flint looked at each other and side then nodded their heads. 

Lizzie: now off to class you two. You guys can train them during the week end. Come on Harry (y/n) I will take you to your next class. 

Aunt Lizzie , Harry , and I went to go grab our things then went to the next lessons. After that class Hermione and I were walking to go study. 

Hermione: Chaser and Seeker oh wow (y/n) that is amazing. 

I nodded my head and saw Harry and Ron in front of us. He seemed worried. I look to Hermione and she ran up to them. I followed after her. 

Hermione: you two will not make a fool of yourselves its in your guys blood. 

She then lead us to a hallway and there was a glass shelf. There were medals. Two for two seekers of the 1970s. One being James Potter the other. Oh my god it's for Aunt Lizzie. We then walked up some stairs.

Ron: it's weird she knows more stuff about you two then you guys.

Harry: who doesn't

Then the stairs began to move. We all grabbed a railing. There was a door in front of us. 

Harry: Let's go this way. 

Ron: Before the staircase moves again. 

We all ran through the door. Something seems off like we shouldn't be here. Oh shit it's the thrid floor. 

Ron: umm does it feel like we shouldn't be here?

Hermione: It's the third floor we shouldn't be here it's forbidden. 

A flame light up next to us. We turned around and saw Mrs. Noress. We then all ran down the hall to another door. Ron tried to open it. 

Ron: It's lock. 

Hermione pushed pass them and did the alohomora. We then all ran into the room. Ron locked the door again with the same spell. 

Hermione: Stander books of spells chapter seven. 

Harry and I looked what was behind the door. There was a three headed dog. 

Ron: why was the door locked.

Hermione: It was locked. 

Harry and (y/n): and for good reasons. 

They both looked over to where we were looking. The dog(dogs) began to wake up. Those three thought was a best idea to scream. WRONG the dog woke up more and began to bark at us. We then all ran out. They then went to their common room and I went to mine. When I got there I saw Malfoy sitting on one of the couches. He got up when he saw me. 

Draco: hey you didn't get in trouble did you?

(y/n): no and why should you care. 

Draco: I.. I just want to make sure you didn't make us lose any points.

I gave him a glare and began to walk to the stairs to my room.

(y/n): well I didn't make us loose point I also joined the quidditch team if you must know. Now I'm going to bed. I thought you were different. I guess I was wrong Malfoy. 

I then walked to my dorm to go to bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 4 40
[𝗔 π—šπ—œπ—₯π—Ÿ π—‘π—”π— π—˜ π—›π—˜π—₯π— π—œπ—’π—‘π—˜ π—šπ—₯π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯ π—¦π—˜π—€π—¨π—˜π—Ÿ] The children of Hermione Granger and Severus Snape were sent off to Hogwarts. He...
107K 2.5K 46
What if James Potter had a sister, who had been fighting for her nephew and her beloved fiancΓ© since the night her brother was stolen from her? This...
116K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...
113K 2.3K 49
James Potter Had a twin that was sorted into Slytherin. Both Malfoy and Snape falls for her. Will they share her or will she have to chose. We will s...