โœ” Unforgettable- Aizawa x Re...

By -ZSTARNOOB

"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that we... More

Introduction
Morning Madness
Reunion
Newspaper
A Coffee for A Marathon
Mister Number Two
Working Workaholics With Cookies
Family Visits Are Not Therapeutic
Hobo At A Dinner Gathering
Flashbacks And Drunk People
Friends Gifting Cookies
A 'Lovely' Visit
Two Frigthened Friends
A Inviation To Go Back To The Past
A Loyal Puppy
A Trip Back To the Past
Teacher's Lounge
Energetic Boy In A Meeting
A Bunch Of Aholes
Drunk Machine Gun
Holographic Bullets
They Can See
What An Intresting Aftermath
I Have Feeling For Who?
Thoughts And Doubts
Gossip
Jealous? Am I?
Just A Game Of Tag
Extra Training
Stuck Up High In A Tree
Cars And Airplanes
A Dance In The Rain
What?
Surpisingly, I Have New Visitors
Dadzawa
Comfort Me In The Darkness
Who Listens To The Law Anyways
Meet My Fists
Dinner Clean Up
My Agency - PT. 1
My Agency - PT.2
The Lies You Have Told
Lets Go Somewhere Seculded
Help Is On The Way
Freefalling; What A Pain
Oof- Rejection Is Going To Hurt Bro
We're Not Strangers, Not At All
The Plan Has Already Begun
I'm Being Chased Down
Useless Bunch Of Suited Males
I Figured It Out
We Are Going To Save Her
Coming through like An Savoir
I Really Wished That I Could Run
Here Comes The Double Suicide
Someone's Going To Prison
Dadzawa Is Back At It Again
Epilogue

Feathers, Sweat And Coffee

4K 147 104
By -ZSTARNOOB

A heavy wave of heat scattered onto your face as I sat there with my mouth wide open. I internally facepalmed myself as I felt the incoming waves of heat.

In the corner of my eyes, I watched Eraser's expression. Let's just say that both of us were a blushing mess. The waiter noticed the awkward atmosphere that she created and walked out with a nod of farewell.

This now leads to me and Eraser, silently staring at the table below me. Eraser found that the clock on the wall was rather interesting, well I just sat there. Still preoccupied with the cat that was now purring from the attention she was receiving.

The sound of the clock ticking as each second pass by and the meowing from the cats was the only noise heard in the enclosed room for a while. Building up my courage, I decided to get this over with. Looking up at Aizawa, I could see the soft blush that tinted his pale skin. Thus, making a tiny blush blossom onto my own.

"Soooo..." I decided to start a conversation and ignored what just happened.

Silence.

"Do you hang out here a lot Eraser-" I was cut off by the male.

"Aizawa"

I tilted my head like a confused puppy as I heard him say his name. Of course, I knew his given name, but why is he saying it out of nowhere. He caught my confused expression and let out a distressed sigh at my cluelessness.

"Aizawa." His finger tapped the clean table, "You call me Aizawa..."

He trailed off at the end. Luckily I had caught what he had said. An angelic smile appeared on my [S/C]skin color face from his new behavior.

"So, Aizawa. You come here a lot, right?"

An apparent but small smile could be seen on the male's face. This was the happiest he had been for a while now. But, he couldn't figure out why he felt this way. He pushed the thoughts to the back of his head for now.

I, on the other hand, wanted to remember this moment, especially Aizawa's little smile. Aizawa cleared his throat, which snapped me back to reality. I glance at the table. Two medium cups of coffee were placed neatly onto the wooden table.

"What were you doing out in the city today?" He took a sip of his black coffee, "I'm sure that you don't have students."

An acknowledgeable hummed came from me as I picked up the cup filled with [D/C] drink of choice.

"Just wanted to go on a walk." I stirred the beverage around with a straw, "But I bumped into you."

Aizawa nodded and continued to gulp down his hot beverage, stopping once in a while to savor the favor. His other hand patted the black cat lounging on the sofa, purring in excitement.

"So you just came back from America. Did you visit your family yet?"

It was weird to hear someone bring up your family. I had always kept their information a secret, not wanting them to be bothered by strangers or new casters. Ultimately, not wanting to hurt them with crowds of unknown strangers knocking on their door. I was surprised that Aizawa brought them up.

"Not yet. I'm planning to tomorrow, but I have some work I need to finish."

He nodded in understanding. The conversation finished there. There was no need to engage in another. I liked the company of the male, he liked it too. So both of us decided that the silence was good enough. I both sat there, enjoying the comfort of the animals, and gladly shared my time with them.

The sound of the door being bust open echoes through the room conjoined by the screeching of the cats. I abruptly stood up and ran to the side successfully dodging the pieces of wood that now scattered the floor.

Chunks of wood ranging from big and small original from the door was proof that someone started trouble. I looked at Aizawa. I both shared a nod of understanding before rushing down the hallway.

I threw my hoodie over my head and slid off my pants at the same time, dropping them behind me. I was now dressed in your hero costume. I dug through your bag successfully, finding my support gear.

I buckled up the hanged and warped the worn-out leather around my wrist, securing it in place. The metal banged against each other. It made a sound of clicking and jingling as they touched.

Stealing on the less leather piece, you were finally done. I was close to the scene, just a few steps away. The sounds of screaming and cries of fear were getting louder. I groaned in frustration. What a relaxing day...

The soles of my shoes scraped the floor as suddenly stop. Everything was a mess. Screaming civilians were running around. Making it hard for me to spot the cause of this, I needed to excavate this area as fast as possible.

Shuffling through the area and pushing through massive crowds of strangers. I finally made it past the doorway. Squeezing yourself out of the store, you watch others hurry out. It wasn't fast enough. I sighed again. They were panicking, slowing the heroes down more.

"GET IN AN SINGLE FILE!" I screamed out.

The movements stopped, most were looking at me with awe. I pinched the bridge of your nose and rubbed your temple, releasing some stress you were experiencing at the moment. I glance at them, a huff fell out of my mouth.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET IN LINE AND MOVE!"

Luckily for me, they listened and followed my orders, which was surprising for me. What a nice handful of citizens. I kept an eye on the evacuation. It was going nice and steady. As soon as most of them exited, I rushed back in.

Aizawa got the hang of it. I watched cautiously, still in my fight stance just in case something went wrong. Aizawa got a decent opponent, someone who had an overpowered quirk. Somehow they were also pretty good at hand-in-hand combat. It was definitely entertaining to see Aizawa struggle.

I nudge the petrified cashier standing next to you. He was trembling in fear. But I failed to notice that. My eyes were glued to the fight and only on the fight.

"Can I get a free cookie?" I whispered to the male cashier.

His trembling hands reached up and placed a cookie on a napkin before handing it to me, still stuck in place with fear. I delightfully accepted it with a hum of appreciation. I devoured the chocolate chip cookie in no time as you watch the little, eventful show. The match continued on, with no one in the lead. They were both sweaty while I was filled from eating too many cookies. I was very bored, the fight has been on for a good ten minutes now.

Swinging my feet over the counter. The clinking sound of my zipping hitting against your boots was heard. But were drowned out by pained huffs and groans coming from both of the injured males.

Now I had to step in before it was too late. Aizawa was tired, to say the least. His quirk was draining all of his energy, exhausting even more. On the other hand, the villain still had some fight in him, if all of a sudden Aizawa's quirk shuts off from overuse. All hell is going to break loose, determining this city's future.

I pushed myself off the counter, gracefully landing onto the floor. Reaching up to the counter, I grabbed some more pastries and stuffed them all into my mouth. It was free after all, and who would not want free food.

Chewing and swallowing down the remainder of the food, I finally got back to business. A mental plan was already developed in my head as a precaution. Just for Aizawa, if he couldn't take him down easily. I was ready to put it to use.

I didn't want to run straight on the battlefield, but you had no choice except to allow defeat to submerge me. Pushing off my toes, I sprinted towards the two tired figures in lighting speed. Aizawa gave you a tiny nod as he saw my figure running his way. He was prepared for this. Not slowing down, I pushed off the ground with all my strength and uppercutting the man directly under the jaw. Saliva came spitting out of his mouth, littering the air.

With one swing, the man stumbled back. Banging himself on the wall, I felt the building shake a little when his impact met the wall. I shivered uncomfortably. The man lying on the ground was twice the size of me.

No, I didn't feel afraid or fear. That punch instantly proved how strong I am. It's all about the tactics and how I was going to use my strength. I felt calm, I was in complete control of this situation, and most importantly, you were safe.

A sense of relief washed over me. I could feel the sweat forming on your hand, which under the metal support gear. He hasn't gotten up yet. I sensed that was off. I was wary as I walked up to the buff man, activating my quirk for backup.

"Hey, brat. You awake-"

All of a sudden, he launched at me with a fierce grin. It felt like everything around me was playing in slow motion. I let out a tiny yelp as something clipped onto the hem of my suit, latching me on the wall away from the danger of the man.

As confused as I can be, I looked up, trying to figure things out. Like who could have gotten me out of this dangerous situation. I mean, I was just pointing out the obvious. I searched for a piece of evidence. Fortunately, it didn't take me long because my eyes immediately landed on a few stray red feathers chilling on the floor. I silently mumbled some profanities and waited for the long-awaited man to speak up.

"Nice to see you again, miss number one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.5K 31
!!USES SHE/HER PRONOUNS; IF NOT WANTED, PLEASE CHANGE IN YOUR HEAD AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!! - !!TAKES PLACE AFTER SEASON 3!! - Story started: May 28th...
451K 16.7K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -โ€ข- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...
1.3K 5 47
~ "I saw you drop her off the other day. Knew you were her father. Shota, right?" "Mr. Aizawa. I'm a teacher here. And Eraser or Eraserhead outsi...
1.7K 36 15
a fanfiction... "๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...