The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

26. Day Two

4.1K 191 47
By mangoezhoez

"Now then, as usual...I believe in you."
...
"Are you threatening me Tooru-nii?
"No dumbass- you know what, whatever." He huffed before hanging up on you.
You giggled as you looked at his name flashing on your screen, turning to put your phone away before it vibrated.

Toeru🤡👽
Good luck

You shook your hands a bit, lightly jumping in your spot as you looked around the court.
The refs whistle blew as you turned to look forward, flinching when you made eye contact with the opposing teams blocker.

Scary

You mentally shuttered as you got into receiving position, keeping your straight face on.

Omayama's server threw the ball up, spiking the ball over with some intense strength.
Goto quickly shifted under it, bumping it up with puffed cheeks.

"Nice receive!" Nakamoto yelled out as she shifted under the ball, jumping up as Nakayama, Okada and you began your approaches.

"Okada!"
Nakamoto yelled out, Okada jumping up seconds before the blockers. She cranked her arm back, spiking the ball at her full strength. Omayama's blockers shutting it down as you dug to pick it up, missing. You grumbled after hearing the refs whistle, moving to stand back up.

Omayama v Shiratorizawa
1-0

A nasty serve and killer block

You shook your limbs some more, getting back into receiving position as you stared at their server spike the ball over.

Fun

Osaki bumped the ball up to Nakamoto, humming as she started her approach along with the rest of you.

You ran back, waiting a couple seconds before starting your own approach, jumping up in the air as Nakamoto jumped up to set.

You looked back at her, making eye contact with her before the ball went flying over to you.
You spiked it down, barely missing the blockers hands.

The refs whistle blew, indicating it as your point.

Omayama's scarier in person

-

Omayama v Shiratorizawa
4-5

You twirled the ball in your hands, breathing in as the ref blew the whistle. Instantly blocking out all the cheering around you before throwing the ball up.

You ran up, looking across the court as your cheeks puffed up, spiking it at one of your imaginary water bottles.

Crap crap crap crap

You landed seconds after, mouth wide open as you saw the ball hit behind the end line.
You groaned as you clutched your hair, turning to apologize to the team before getting back into position.

I didn't time that one right

"The second game of the day for both Omayama High and Shiratorizawa Academy."

The commentators began their chattering.
Omayama's server threw the ball up, starting her approach.

"Omayama is a strong competitor, one of the fan favorites to win the tournament."

"Osaki!"
Osaki jumped up, arm cranked back as she spiked a cross shot, avoiding the blockers.

"Now we shouldn't go underestimating Shiratorizawa."

Omayama's libero dug up the ball, passing it to their setter with practiced ease. Their setter jumped up, passing it to their middle blocker for a quick. Mori and Nakamoto jumped up, blocking her straight as they forced her to spike a cross shot. Goto shifted it under it, bumping it up to Nakamoto.

"Their starting lineup is made up of strong players such as Nakamoto Yuri, who won the best setter award in junior high and her first year of senior high here at Interhigh."

Nakamoto shifted under the ball, "Mori!"
Omayama's blockers started shifting towards Mori as Nakamoto jumped up.

Nakamoto turned her torso, spiking the ball down in front of the blockers who had tried to jump up to block her. Ultimately failing as Nakamoto landed with a smirk.

The commentators snickered. "Plays like that are what helped her get the award."

You shifted down the court, Mori catching the ball before moving behind the end line.

"Not only is Nakamoto Yuri a promising setter but their outside hitter is also one to keep your eye on."

Mori spiked the ball over, sending it to one of the back corners. One of their receivers bumped it up, shakily sending it up to their setter.

"Okada Rai. Her junior high actually won their nationals when she was in her third year. Now a second year senior high student, she's back at Nationals and fans have been freaking out at her astonishing improvement."

Omayama's spiker hit a straight, Okada shifting under it to bump it up with ease. Nakamoto hummed as she waited for the ball, jumping up and setting it back at Okada.
Okada jumped up shortly after Nakayama. Omayama's blockers had jumped to block Nakayama instead, letting Okada spike through the lack of blockers with ease.

Omayama v Shiratorizawa
5-7

"It seems like Shiratorizawa has a talented player in each year, all of them bringing something new to the table."

Mori bounced the ball, twirling it in her hands before throwing it up again. She aimed at the net, missing by millimeter as it flew over. Their libero bumping it up with ease as their spikers began stepping back for their approach.

"Shiratorizawa Academy first year, Oikawa Y/N is another player the fans have been freaking out about."

Their setter jumped up, spiking the ball down at Nakamoto and forcing her to bump it.
She clicked her tongue before bumping up to you. "Oikawa!"

You nodded as you started running up, jumping with your hand cranked back, cheeks puffed as you looked over the net. Two of Omayama's blockers jumped up, ignoring their coach's yells telling them to wait.
You smirked at them before bringing your other arm up, setting a quick to Nakayama who easily spiked through the one blocker.

"There it is! One of the plays she's gotten popular for. Oikawa is an incredibly well round player, throughout the past two games we've seen her spike, serve, receive and even set with ease. Much like her male counterpart, Ushijima Wakatoshi, there is talk of Oikawa growing to be an unstoppable cannon."

Mori spiked the ball over again, this time to one of the spots where two of their defenders would clash. They both stepped up to pick it up, both stepping back to let the other bump it up. Letting the ball drop in front of them.

Omayama v Shiratorizawa
5-9

"With the increasing point gap, will Omayama be able to make a comeback or will Shiratorizawa be able to ride the momentum and take the set?"

-

Omayama v Shiratorizawa
19-24

"That's set point!"

Mori high fived you before shifting to her spot. You breathed in as you catched the ball, moving to the back of the end line and bouncing it a couple times.

"The current rotation isn't in Omayama's favor, but if they manage to cut off Oikawa's serve they have a chance of catching up."

You twirled the ball in your hands a bit, breathing in as the ref nodded at you.
You held it in front of you, breathing in one last time before throwing it up. You stepped up, looking at the ball fall as you jumped. Cheeks puffed and arm cranked back as you spiked it over. The ball blasted to the other side of the court, hitting one of the corners with a piercing sound.

Your eyes immediately flew to the line guard... in.
You clutched your fist as the ref blew the whistle.

"And Shiratorizawa takes the first set!..."

-

Omayama v Shiratorizawa 0-1
10-8

They reached double digits first

You grumbled to yourself as you caught the ball, moving back to the end line.
You turned around, catching sight of the two boys from yesterday. Dressed in their white and light blue jackets as they looked at you getting ready to serve.

"Hah? Kamomedai?!" you basically yelled at Atsumu. He nodded as he poked the ear you had just yelled into, trying to relieve it from the sudden burst of your voice.

"Their girls club didn't make it this time, Omayama ended up being Nagano's girl's representative."

You nodded as you walked down the hall with him and his silver haired friend. "You know, bunny."

You hummed as you turned to look up at him. "If you win against Omayama yer basically winning against Kamomedai."

You stopped walking, eyes slightly enlarged as you looked down, thinking over it. You turned to look back up at him, your eyes sparkling as you enthusiastically nodded.

"You're right 'Tsumu-chan!" you hummed as you high fived him, looking over at his friend when he cleared his throat.

"I don't think that's how it works." Atsumu cranked his head back to look at him in surprise.

"Of course it does, silver-kun!" you huffed. "If we win against Omayama who won against Kamomedai, we're basically winning against Kamomedai too." you nodded as Atsumu nodded in sync with you.

"Yer also winning against all the other teams they won against."

"See silver-kun! It's a win-win situation." you hummed as you started walking back down the hallway. Atsumu followed after you with a jump in his step as his friend muttered a 'whatever'.

"Why do you call me silver-kun by the way?" his friend asked as he catched up to you two.

"You never introduced yourself, and your hair is silver." you glanced back at him, smiling as Atsumu looked back at him. "His hair 's more of a sandy brown, whaddaya mean?"

You stopped walking to look up at the boy's hair. "Silver." you hummed as you turned back around to continue walking.

"Sandy brown."
"Silver."
"Sandy brown."
"SILVER."
"SANDY BROWN."
"My name's Ginjima Hitoshi..."

You hummed to yourself before throwing the ball up. Running up for your approach. You jumped up, arm cranked back and cheeks puffed as you looked over the net. You spiked it straight at one of their first years who, throughout the match, you had observed to be a weak receiver.

She tried to bump it up, ultimately failing as the ball ricocheted off the court.

You hummed to yourself as you glanced back at the Kamomedai boys, a smug look painting your face.

You catched the ball before moving to the end line, glancing up to the Shiratorizawa cheer section, slightly flinching when you made eye contact with Atsumu.

"Sandy brown." he mouthed as you glared at him. "Silver." you mouthed back, turning around to get ready for your serve.

You bounced the ball, ignoring the twin's bickering. The refs whistle blew as you breathed in, bringing the ball up and looking across the court. Throwing it up before starting your approach.

Crap

You jumped up, arm cranked back as you reached for the ball, sending a soft serve over.
Omayama's libero dug to pick it up, their setter connecting it with a quick towards their middle blocker. Spiking it down as you and Goto dug to pick it up, missing by a couple seconds.
You stood up with a groan, "Silver!"

...

You turned to look at your confused captain, heat rising to your face as realization set in.
"S-sorry." You bowed before turning to glare at a snickering Atsumu.
The toss got away from me

FWEET

Omayama v Shiratorizawa 0-1
11-9

-

"Moto-san!"
"Nice receive!" Nakamoto gave you a quick smile before putting her arms up, jumping and setting the ball to Osaki. "Two blockers!"
Osaki spiked a cross, Omayama's captain shifted under it, bumping it up with a smirk.

Their setter shifted under it, sending a quick to their middle blocker. Nakayama and Osaki jumped up to block it before she spiked it down.

"One touch!" Nakayama yelled out as she turned back to look at you. Goto and you ran towards the end line, lunging forward to get a hand under it. Goto got her fist under it, bumping it backwards.

You stumbled up, bumping it up towards the front of the net. Goto had picked it up but it was too far for Nakamoto to reach in time. Instead Nakamoto jumped up, spiking the ball through the blockers despite the horrible toss.

Omayama v Shiratorizawa 0-1
23-21

"Wshh, nice kill Moto-san!" you beamed up at her, lightly jumping as you looked over at her. She giggled a thank you before turning to catch the ball, moving to the end line to get ready for her serve.

Moto-sans so cool

You slightly bent your knees, looking over at Nakamoto throw the ball up, starting her approach, before hitting over her jump floater.
Their libero put her hands up, trying to pick up the ball, failing as it went flying off her fingers.

"No-touch ace!" the commentators started. "Shiratorizawa is slowly catching up. Omayama needs to hurry and get these last two points before Shiratorizawa does."

Nakamoto bounced the ball a bit, looking up across the net once more.

"Shiratorizawa overall aren't known for being slow starters, but some of their spikers are."

Nakamoto spiked the ball over, this time Omayama's libero bumped it up. "Sorry, it's long!"

Omayama's setter looked up, following the ball closing in on the net as she jumped.

"Osaki!" Nakamoto yelled out, slightly scaring the rest of the team. Osaki jumped up, spiking the ball back down after it had shifted towards Shiratorizawa's part of the net. Omayama's setter managed to put a finger on it, only diverging it's path as it flew out the side of the court.

"Osaki Shino being one of them! Along- wait."

The ref blew the whistle, indicating a time out.

"Seems like Takahashi Ichika, Omayama High's setter, is getting subbed out." "She managed to get a finger on Osaki Shino's last spike, it must've done something to her finger." "Either way, subbing out their starting setter is really going to hurt Omayama High this late into the second set."

"Their setter's getting subbed out?" you turned to look up at Osaki. Nakayama hummed as Goto slapped Osaki's back. "You really mest up her finger with that spike Shino!" She giggled.
Osaki rolled her eyes as the ref blew his whistle, putting her water bottle down along with her tower.

"Not like it matters much anyways." Nakmato sighed, turning towards the court. The rest of the team looked up at her in confusion as she glanced back. "We're not going to go easy on them." She smiled, the rest of the third years smiling back as they hummed.
"Let's finish this."

-

Omayama v Shiratorizawa 0-2
19-25
23-25

_______

"Party?"
"Yea, something about borrowing his aunt's Tokyo apartment."

After your win against Omayama you went to watch Inarizaki's game before watching the Shiratorizawa boys' bring back another win.
You were all moved to the buses before going back to your hotel, going up to your room to take a shower and answering Suna's call midway.

He had sent you a couple of videos he'd taken that day, one of the videos being when you yelled out 'silver' mid game.

Either way you got out the shower and were beginning to dry your hair when he told you about Atsumu's plan to throw a party on the last night of everyone's stay.

"Who would he even be inviting?" you asked as you slumped onto the bed, plugging in your phone on the nightstand. "Our team. Your team. Whoever else wants to show up."

You hummed as you moved under the sheets, "Well it ain't until like two days. I'll worry when it gets closer."

Suna hummed as shuffling cut out what he was going to say.

"What?"
"I'm looking forward to seeing you all dressed up again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 54.7K 141
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
12K 217 35
Hana Sugisaki is the new Flower Hashira, after Kanao Kocho, her mentor, died. Like the other Hashira, Hana has suffered because of demons. Hana has a...
204K 6.2K 21
*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* After losing her sports scholarship...
132K 4.4K 23
Winter is coming and the whole of House Stark knows it, but none know it as the eldest Stark daughter does. Lyon Stark belongs in the north as much a...