๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๏ฟฝ...

Por Strawveryveryjamin

"I am a devil and I can be an angel but the worst one" (The story is under construction but you can still rea... Mรกs

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [M]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 19

366 37 62
Por Strawveryveryjamin

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! DID YOU GET IT?".
Jungkook cry out on her face. They were having argument since three days. Jungkook tried his best to stay calm but all she was talking about that she want to stay on earth far away from this life. So far from this place and far away from him.

"Why! You wanted to get powers and now you have them. So why I am still here?" She asked. Her eyes were red and swollen. He tried to stay calm but on the other side he wanted to grab her by her neck and wanted to choke her so badly but he can't do this. He don't want to do this either.  He was frustrated and he didn't know how to calm her and change her mind and heart.

"That time was different, I was different and things were different, those things were just easy to say but were hard to accept" he calmed himself and was trying to change her mind just the way mom try to teach her child about safeties.

"You think you can talk however you want? You can get whatever your heart want? What about the things I want" that was the end of his patience. The patience he created for her only for her. He slammed her with the wall will his all power. This happened just in blink of her eyes.  She groaned painfully.

"I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING. HOW MUCH BLIND ARE YOU? CAN'T YOU SEE I LOVE YOU? CAN'T YOU BE ON MY PLACE FOR 1 SECOND?" he moved toward her dangerously. She startled this time because of his angry tone. Taehyung appeared suddenly. He heard the voice of Jungkook from outside and decided to check on him for once.

"Jungkook stop!" He pulled him toward him but Jungkook pushed him away.

"No hyung! Not this time." With that he moved his body toward her. It was not a new thing for Y/n. She knew this Jungkook very well. She closed her eyes tightly.

"You think I will do anything you want huh?! Do I look like slave to you?! You should know by now that I'm the king and I don't take order. Do you get it?" But he didn't get any response.

"I think that's enough Jungkook. Come with me. You need to be calmed" Taehyung again tried to stop him but Jungkook again ignored him.

"DO YOU GET IT! ANSWER ME" She flinched and her heart was beating fast and she was on the edge to cry but she don't wanted to look weak.

"IF YOU WOULDN'T STOP NOW YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER  JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung appeared in between them and put his hands on his shoulder.

"You already messed so much. Don't make  things more tough" Jimin said this time. There was huge fire in Jungkook's eyes but this time he decided to listen them. He looked toward her again and rushed out of the room. Y/n immediately fell on Taehyung's  arms and cried her heart out.

"I-I was so scared Taehyung he is scary. I don't want to stay here" Her hold around  him tighten but Namjoon appear out of blue.

"I think we should let her go for now" they both startled because of his sudden voice.

"But!" Taehyung looked toward him and then toward her.

"Ok we will leave her alone but what about her safety?" Taehyung again asked. He knew that his  ring wouldn't work. He looked toward Namjoon and he passed him smile and little ring appeared in his hands.

It was golden in colour and it was  ancient but little heavy than the previous one with the black magical stone on it.

"Here! This will work. It possessed black powers. I stole it long ago. This will protect her as long as she wouldn't remove it"  Y/n took this and wore it. She just wanted to get away from this world. It was all strange for her

"But don't lose it ok?! I want this back later" she just nodded . Namjoon took her hand and they both disappeared. And next thing she knew she was in her school park.

"I knew this, you wouldn't handle the things" he told her. Her head was on the the ground and she mumbled sorry. He knew inside that it was not an easy thing for her. Who wouldn't react like her if suddenly dragon will appear infront of her. It was not easy for her to suddenly believe that these things do exsist.

"Don't think much. No one will take your privacy, just live like you want" he gave a little pat on her head and disappeared. She wanted to open her eyes soon. It was all like a dream to her. Dream! It was like a nightmare for her. She has mom still she don't have her. She was living in the world still she was not living. No one will believe if she will told this to anyone not even she, herself.

"Booowwww" she startled and turned around to only see Hoseok infront of her. He was smiling. She wanted to smile  like him and with that little smile spread on her face.

"Where is your hubby?" With that her smile disappeared.

"Let's not talk about him" she said with the sad tone. He noticed tears in her eyes and decided to change the mood.

"Wow! Did you guys already divorced? It means I have chance" She looked toward him and got wink from him. She laughed. Few tears escaped through her eyes and  Hoseok wiped them immediately.

"You even look pretty with your tears but I prefer your smile. My taste is different " She nodded and laughed.

"That my good girl"

[Seokjin pov]

"Prince! Jungkook-he Queen- please come fast" He immediately went outside to only see blood in front of him and Queen was laying on the floor, covered in  blood.

"Mom!" He went toward her and checked her heart beating. But she was no more.

"This is what you deserve Kim Seokjin and it's your turn now "

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

I love you💜

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

146K 5.6K 23
BTS Suga fanfiction - ๐Ÿ”ž contains mature scenes & swearing - inspired by manga / movie Lโ™กDK darkbluedream_ [ 2016/7]
276K 5.4K 44
taekook oneshots NOT EDITED LIKE BAD WRITING LMAO Started: December 11th 2019 Ended:idk
1.2K 43 7
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐˜/๐ง, ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐, ๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง, ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...