Mr Hot Policeman - DaiSuga |...

By flatasskun

[๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด] แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€แด…แด แด‡ษดแด›แดœส€แด‡ ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด ๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š แด€ษดแด… ๐ˆ๐ฐ๐š๐Ž๐ข More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36 โš ๏ธ
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 โš ๏ธ
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 โš ๏ธ
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
sequel
36.2 โš ๏ธ

43

4.8K 153 115
By flatasskun

It's been more than 2 weeks that oikawa had been sending kageyama home. Kageyama never felt so happy. He really like his sensei more and more. It was friday night and oikawa seem to be going through some work by laptop. Iwaizumi was planning to sleep over at his house again, he really doesnt want to be disturb by his sister. Iwaizumi walked in the room, still seeing oikawa with his laptop. He's been on it ever since he reach home, basically like 2 hours.

"Oikawa, I make dinner. Come eat"

"Mm… later Iwa-chan… you go ahead without me…" Iwaizumi frown and went towards him, sitting on the bed beside him.

"Oikawa, you can continue your work later. Come and eat with me. That work of yours is not gonna go anywhere" oikawa frown, still typing some stuff on the keyboard.

"I wanted to finish this fast. Please iwa-chan. Ugh! Can you leave me be and just go? Can't you see Im working?" Iwaizumi stared at him and sigh,

"Fine then" He stood up and went outside. Eating oikawa's favourite dish alone. He thought oikawa would be joining him, so he could at least rest and see him smiling but he thought wrong. After 4 hours, oikawa finally done with his work. He lean back on his bed and sigh in relief. He off his laptop and walked out.

"Iwa-chan?" He called out but there was no answer. He walked towards the living room to see no sign of him. He then went to the kitchen and froze. He saw a plate with his favorite dish being wrap with plastic so it wouldn't get cold.

"Iwa-chan… " there was a sticky note on top of it. He took it and read,

"Im going out. Put this food in the microwave if its turn cold. Hope you finish that work of yours soon…" he mumble. Oikawa gulp and looked at his food. Now he felt guilty for talking to iwaizumi like that. All iwaizumi wants him was to at least rest and eat but yet he decline. He decided to call iwaizumi and apologised. After a few rings, iwaizumi finally answer.

"What?" Oikawa could hear the disappointment in his voice,

"Im sorry iwa-chan… I didn't mean to make you angry… "

"Im not angry"

"Yes you are"

"Im really not"

"Yes you are! Don't lie to me!"

"Im telling you the truth you idiot! Now you're making me angry!" Oikawa froze and gulp,

"Kay… Im sorry… please forgive me iwa-chan… you know how stress I'am when it comes to work…"

"You think I'm not? I work my ass off everyday saving people's life and all. Dealing with crimes. At least I know when I should take care of my health and rest. You were staring at your laptop for like 6 hours without any break!" Oikawa frown,

"Im not like you ok? This is how I'am! I like to finish my work very fast without any interruption!"

"Oh? So you're angry at me for interrupting your work then? " oikawa frown,

"I'm not- *sigh* You know what iwa-chan? I don't think this conversation is going anywhere… this is stupid…"

"Stupid? What? Cause we're literally arguing through the call for no god damn reason?"

"I wanted to call so I could apologised! Why are you making it worse?!"

"Well that's because I was told to leave!"

"And that I wanted to apologised you idiot! "

"Excuse me? Idiot? You are the idiot one! You're hurting your eyes staring at the laptop for so long! You're making yourself starve for not eating anything for 6 hours!"

"God dammit iwa-chan! So what?! Its my body! I do whatever I want you idiot!"

"Yes its yours! But I love that body of yours you dumb idiotic boy!" Oikawa froze,

"Can't you see how much I cared for you? I really want you to stay healthy and rest! Seeing you being dizzy and hearing your tummy grumbling while working was making me worried sick you dipshit. Why can't you see how the way I see? You should forgive yourself! Not me!" Iwaizumi shouted. Oikawa gulp and teared up,

"K-kay… Im sorry of myself… I-Im sorry to you to iwa-chan… I don't want us to fight anymore… please forgive me… don't leave me please…" oikawa is anxious, he's really afraid that this converstion would make the both of them break up. He was scared. The call was silent, you could only hear oikawa's cries.

"You idiot… I didn't leave at all… "

"Eh…?"

"Im sitting outside your house" oikawa quickly end the call and open the front door. He looked down beside him. There he was, crouching on the floor with his phone on his hand.

"I thought… I thought you leave me because of what I did… " iwaizumi stood up.

"Was planning too… but… I don't think its worth doing it. See what we've done? We're  literally fighting over small thing" oikawa shook his head,

"No… Its because I didn't listen to you so…" iwaizumi sigh and pet oikawa's head gently,

"Same goes to me I guess… I got too worried… " oikawa shook his head again and hugged him,

"Never knew this would be our first fight…" iwaizumi smile,

"Yah…" iwaizumi kissed oikawa's head. Oikawa thought for a moment and looked at him,

"Iwa-chan? How long do you think our relationship can hold? " iwaizumi shrugged,

"Don't know… what I do know is that I hope it holds till the day we die…" Oikawa smile,

"Same… I love Iwa-chan so much!" Oikawa nuzzle his face against iwaizumi's neck.

"Love ya too cute face…"

"So? You called me just to tell me that you have your first fight with iwaizumi?" Suga asked as he was folding his and hinata's clothes while hinata was watching cartoons with the teddy bear daichi had bought him in his arms.

"Yah? What else would it be?"

"You idi- " suga stop and glance at his son.

"You call me just for that oikawa? Are you serious? My gosh… "

"Hey! I wanted to let it out ok? Its not like you had a fight with daichi yet"

"Isn't that good? "

"Mm I heard its not? I don't know why"

"Yah ok. Can I end the call now?"

"No~ don't do that! Lets talk longer~" suga smile,

"Don't you have your boyfriend to talk to?"

"Oh him? He's sleeping in on my chest right now. Don't worry, he is a heavy sleeper"

"Eh sleeping?" Suga looked at the time and stop,

"Hinata, its time to go to bed"

"Ok mommy…" hinata said without trouble. Suga watch hinata walked upstairs and off the tv.

"Are you telling your son to sleep now?" Oikawa asked,

"Yah"

"Eh~ I miss talking to him"

"Mm"

"Hey hey~ do you know kageyama has a crush on your son?"

"I know that for so long time ago. Hinata told me"

"Eh? Boo~"

"Come to think of it, I always see you walked home with kageyama. Something happened? "

"Mm not really… I just wanted to. He is a cute child! How could his parents let him walk home alone? Thats so cruel~"

"Kageyama told me they're not close"

"Yah… he told me that too… Hey suga?"

"What now?"

"When's kageyama's birthday?"

"22 december? Why?"

"Eh~? Still long way to go"

"Why? You wanna buy him presents?"

"Mhm. He told me he want to at least have a toy cause he never had one before. Thats why I plan to buy him one on his birthday! But it still long to go…"

"Oh? You should also focus on someone's bithday this month"

"Eh? Who? Whose birthday is on this june?" Suga laugh,

"Its hinata "

"Wait what?! WHEN? WE SHOULD PREPARE A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR THAT BOY"

"Come down. Its still long way to go. Its on 21st. Right now is on 8th "

"STILL, I must prepare to buy one for him early! Or else I would forget"

"Kay kay~"

"What are you gonna plan on his birthday? "

"Hm? Since his birthday is on the weekends, then we should probably plan to have a birthday party for him here at my house"

"That will be so cool! We could invite everyone at daycare! We're all basically like a family there!" Suga smile,

"Yah… I know"

[Authors note: God damn periods coming at it again (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ') Cant believe I forgot it was hanamaki's bday yesterday (。_。)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.8K 17
Depressed Hinata What if Hinata wasn't all sunshine? KuroHina
154K 3.5K 14
Various Haikyuu one shots involving different pairings. Warning: Yaoi
54.8K 951 49
Bokuaka: 9 Kuroken: 8 IwaOi: 6 Tsukiyama: 8 DaiSuga: 5 Asanoya: 5