The Nerd and The Bully

By l_michelle11

Ashton Scott, regular bully and quarterback of the football team. Everyone bows down to him. But he has his t... More

CHARACTERS
001. Back To School
002. Meeting Ashton Scott
003. Chloe And Comments
004. Friends?
005. Hangouts and Confusion
006. Project Partners
007. Apology
008. Feelings
009. Before the Meeting
010. First Kiss
011. Baby Girl
012. Alice
013. Sister Fight
015. Truth Hurts
016. I Love You
017. Shy
018. Trust
019. Football Game
020. Partayy
021. Hurt
022. Be Mine...?
023. #grashton
024. Cake Pops
025. Stressed
026. Hideout
028. Creep
028. Meeting the Parents
029. Toxicity
030. First Time
031. All Good
031. Good Day
033. No...
034. The Truth Comes Out
035. Explore w/ Me
036. Our Future
037. Queen Bee Faceoff
038. The Night is Ours
039. Visiting Gwen
040. Hah
041. Celebration
042. Summer
043. Sleepover Gone Wrong
044. Hospital and Regret
045. Walks By The Lake
046. Fixing
047. Party Prepping
048. Day w/ Chlo
049. A Lot of Things
050. Tragedy
051. Senior Year
052. Grumplestilskin
053. Addiction
054. Back Together
055. What I've Been Missing
056. Birthday
057. Missing Mama
058. Christmas
059. Graduation
060. Epilogue

014. Hanging w/ Chase

7.5K 161 25
By l_michelle11

-Gracia's POV-

I was at my favorite cafe, reading my favorite book 'Pride and Prejudice.' I sip on my green tea and pulled my glasses back up on my face.

"Gracia?" I hear a male voice but it's not Ashton. I look up and it's Chase, the guy I bumped into.

"Oh, hey." I say and smile.

"Hi. I didn't know you come here." He says.

"Yeah, I come here often to read." I told him.

"That's really nice. Do you mind if I sit with you?" He asks.

"No, not at all. You can sit." I reply and he smiles and sits across from me.

"You know, Ash talks about you all the time." He says.

"Stop lying." I laugh.

"I'm serious. He'll literally cancel whatever and reply with 'sorry guys, I'm hanging with Grace.' I think it's pretty cute." He says and I blush.

"Yeah, we hang out a lot." I say and he nods.

"He really likes you." He says and I nod.

"I really like him too. I just want us to be something more." I admitted.

"Ash doesn't do too well with relationships. Something happened with him and his last girlfriend. He doesn't like to talk about it." He says.

"I'll wait for him to tell me when he's ready." I said and I mean it.

"Hopefully you two start dating." He tears a piece off of his lemon pound cake he had and ate it.

I just chuckle. Ever since Ash has mentioned how he's not good with dating, I never really asked him more about it. I just left him alone.

"Hey, we should do this often. I like it." He smiles and his blue orbs shine.

"Yeah." I say.

"Give me your number." He hands me his phone and I nod.

I put my phone in his contact list and handed it back to him. He takes it and immediately texts my phone. I added his name to my contacts and we just laugh.

"Let me get a piece?" I ask, pointing to his lemon pound cake.

"Since you're my new friend, why not?" He says and I chuckle.

I rip off a little piece and it's really good. I need to order this more.

"So, this girl..." I look up and a camera is on me, "just took a piece of my pound cake. I feel so hurt."

He turns the camera back on him and fake frowns. I just laugh.

"You said I could." I defend, smiling.

"Ok, I'm just kidding." He says and turns the camera off.

"You're so full of it." I say laughing and he laughs with me.

My phone pinged and he's mentioned me in his Instagram story. Ugh, he posted that video. I look up at him and reached over to hit his shoulder.

"What? People now know that you're my friend so they won't mess with you." He says and I smile.

"Appreciate it." I say and he nods.

We both leave at the same time. I went to walk home but he's offered to drive me. Since we're friends now, I agreed and he drove me home.

"Ok, CiCi. I'll see you later." He says when I get out of his car.

"See you later." I say and walk inside the house.

It was empty because Callie went to go hang with her friends. I don't mind being alone. I set my bag down and walked in the kitchen.

Recently, Callie and I have cooked cookies. She's felt bad ever since the missed curfew incident so she's wanted us to bake cookies together. I open the cookie container and grab a salted caramel cookie.

I take a napkin and put two cookies on it and grab a bag of chips and a bottle of water. I walk upstairs with my snacks. I lay on my bed and turn on my tv.

I turned on HULU and watched '9-1-1' because that's currently my favorite show right now. I realized I haven't talked to Ash all day so I decided to text him to see how he's doing.

Me: Hey. I haven't talked to you all day, are you okay?

Ash 💕: idk how is chase?

What? How did he even know that Chase and I hung out today? Oh, Chase's story.

Me: What does that mean?

Ash 💕: you kissing him too now? huh?

Me: What? Are you serious?

He knows that he's the only guy that I'm interested in. Why is he talking like this?

Ash 💕: i don't have time to talk to u, if u wanna go and fuck Chase then go ahead.

I want to text him back but I chose not to. He's ridiculous and I feel so terrible. I'm having a good day so I just turn my phone off and continue to watch my show.

Two hours have passed and I'm still home alone. I'm laying on my phone playing a game of Candy Crush. I totally had forgotten this was an app in my phone.

Ash 💕: im picking u up

I sit up, confused. He was literally just mad at me for hanging out with Chase. Refusing to argue back, I just say okay.

Me: Ok.

I still have clothes from earlier on. I place on my pink slides and pull my hair up in a high ponytail. The drive from his house to mine isn't very long.

I wait downstairs for him and I hear a honk which catches my attention. I grab my house keys and locked the door once I step out of the house.

His car is in my driveway and I open the door and go in. He gives me a look and just starts the ignition and drive off.

I look up and we're in his driveway. He turns off the car and we both get out. I nervously follow behind him until we're in his room.

He closes the door and looks back at me. I keep my head down because I don't want to witness him getting mad at me.

"Come here." He soon says in a soft voice and I look up at him.

I walk up to him and he pulls me close and holds me against his chest. He's hugging me? I thought he was mad at me. I just hugged him back because I missed him today.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"It's okay." I say.

"No it's not. I was in a bad mood and this shit with my dad. I saw Chase's story and I just took all of my frustrations out on you and I shouldn't have." He says.

I look up at him and wrap my arms around his neck. He looks back down on me. I pull him down and kiss his lips softly, letting him know that it's okay.

Once I pull away, he looks at me confusingly. I just smile at him. He smiles back. I take his hand and walk with him to his bed.

We both lay down and to relieve his tension and anger, I suggest that we have a chill night. He agrees and orders pizza and we watch a Netflix movie.

I don't know what movie we're watching but I didn't care because he seemed to be in a better mood. He had gotten me honey bbq wings. I tried offering him one but he shook his head.

I lean back on his chest and I feel him place a soft kiss on my head. I look back up at him and smile.

"You're so beautiful." He says with a gleam in his eyes.

It's very happy to know that I've made his day by just being in his presence.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Not much this chapter... just Gracia doing her thing lol. I haven't really been getting ideas. Next update on Thursday. Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 94.8K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.6M 86.4K 62
"Well, well, well. Who do we got here?" An annoying voice mocked me. I clenched my teeth and faced him with a glare, while his eyes raked my whole...
83.6K 2.1K 28
When Ashton Yang, Femi's childhood bully who would always mock and tease her for being a crybaby is laying next to her door with injuries she makes t...
141K 2.9K 27
Nora knew she was out of her depth, knew that the smart thing to do - the 'right' thing to do - would be to ignore his scandalous proposition... Bu...